Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time (39010 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by chinambusay: 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
Gifty Powers got married for the second time to her baby Daddy, as confirmed by the reality show star in an interview she granted Vanguard.

Gifty Powers who disclosed why she is keeping her baby daddy identity a big secret, told Vanguard’s Potpourri that she is now married for the second time to him. She said:

"Well, a father is one who takes full responsibility of his child, who adores his child, who makes sure that an “ant” never reaches his child’s shoe lace. So, to answer your question, I’m keeping the identity of my daughter’s father (my husband) because we always protect those we truly love,”

“This is my second marriage and yes, it is official and ordained by God. Well, my first marriage was never official (which I thank God actually).The truth is, everyone is trying to make a name just by playing unnecessary stunts available on ground.

Now, everyone is entitled to their own point of view whether ugly or stupid, but that doesn’t matter to me. I’ve got lots on my plate, especially now that I have a daughter in my life, that’s my number one priority and it will always be. But I will cross millions of miles if any soul drags my daughter’s name or tap her unnecessarily, whether knowingly or unknowingly, she’s my life. So any talk is pointless.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/18/gifty-powers-married-for-the-second-time-to-her-baby-daddy/

1 Share

Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by itspzpics(m): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
Congrats

Slay queen strip nak£d on instagram got people talking >>> SEE 18+ PHOTOS HERE

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by henritinecy(m): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by ainas247: 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
angry will this make Atiku not to win this election

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

7 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by mayskit4luv(m): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by ElFabchuks(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
This one no fit do without man

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by Qsscruz(m): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
"This is your second marriage, official and ordained by God..The first one was not"..But fucking, posing unclad and denying the father of your child is legal?..Ma'm learn how to talk less and keep your private life off the social media..

18 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by MZEE01: 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
ok
Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by oteneaaron(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nairaland -------

Celebrating Mediocrity. angry angry

Just imagine what is gracing the Front page.

I still remember when Nairaland was sane.......... centuries ago embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by Yinxies(f): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
I pray this is forever...till death do you part

1 Share

Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by JoanHicks(f): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
OK congrats

Where is Mr 2kay
Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by Tiffbuxas: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
She fine o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by erons22(m): 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
Next
Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by boxypane(m): 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
How her husband identity take pay my salary now!? Yeyebrities

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by bizhop01: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
This girl sef dey bleach and forget her pussy

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by Unik3030: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
where is Mr 2kay

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by TLAX: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
chinambusay:
She said:

"Well, a father is one who takes full responsibility of his child, who adores his child, who makes sure that an “ant” never reaches his child’s shoe lace. So, to answer your question, I’m keeping the identity of my daughter’s father (my husband) because we always protect those we truly love,”

“This is my second marriage and yes, it is official and ordained by God. Well, my first marriage was never official (which I thank God actually).The truth is, everyone is trying to make a name just by playing unnecessary stunts available on ground.

Now, everyone is entitled to their own point of view whether ugly or stupid, but that doesn’t matter to me. I’ve got lots on my plate, especially now that I have a daughter in my life, that’s my number one priority and it will always be. But I will cross millions of miles if any soul drags my daughter’s name or tap her unnecessarily, whether knowingly or unknowingly, she’s my life. So any talk is pointless.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/18/gifty-powers-married-for-the-second-time-to-her-baby-daddy/

Her statement is incoherent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by BruncleZuma: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
We are not interested again...

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by itiswellandwell: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
This one will last.
Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Congrats.

Just do what makes you happy.

1 Like

Good for her then

1 Like

I can only believe her with a pinch of salt, no one should undermine her lying skills.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by Seetto: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Mumuness
Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by Ayoswit(f): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
I like the fact that she is keeping her private life private.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/18/gifty- powers-married-for-the-second-time-to-her- baby-daddy/
Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by Tufunky: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
A man will see all the drama this babe brings and still decide to go in. He must be very courageous or very stu pid. Either way, nobody should come on social media to vent and rant when things go south.

Nonetheless, I wish them the best.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by Effiongdbest: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigerians have looked back these 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen withing just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen

Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi all the way..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) / Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo / Juliet Ibrahim's Sister Gets Engaged (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.