Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge (4016 Views)

Weekly Payments: Get Paid Weekly, In The $100 Financial Freedom Challenge / Opportunity Knocks As Love Coin Goes Gaga In Free Giveaway For Everyone! / The Way To Financial Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
Good morning
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
Evening
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by eventsmallchops: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
I'm begging , I need someone to invest in catering business, I have wealth of experience in catering .. I bake, I cook and I grill , I have special recipes but I'm jobless , please if you can engage me , I wont mind, I need a job as I couldnt raise money to start my dream catering business, not begging for money, but a job please, I just want to be able to take care of my family , be my savoir pls! please ! I'm very hard working please! I need a job, I can fit in any where please! and I'm even willing to learn. please
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by salesforce: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
This is how I Make $250usd every day trading binary options volatility lower using exponential indicator i found on youtube.follow free steps here... Register a free broker account
using the link in the youtube video description.make sure you are watching.from.youtube page , →

“read all steps in video description in youtube for interface setup!

thank me later.

Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 11:45am On Mar 17, 2019
Good morning
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 9:46am On Mar 18, 2019
Jossy:
Tell me. How can someone earning more than $20 in just two days agrees to a company force matrix? Definitely no way. Earning $18 in less than 2 days no doubt shows the chasm between having a good functional team and having a bad one.

So how can we help others whom their team members are not helping out? Many if not all their team members has resigned. How can this ones be assisted?

This program was supposed to be for everyone "especially those who does not have referring/marketing skills". That was our objective right from the onset.

But now, those with marketing skills has taken over the system �����.

How can we help the struggling ones who has help themselves with few referrals but their referrals are not doing anything?

How can we help those ones in order to reduce the chasm between having a good team and having a bad one?
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Softcash:
Jossy:
Tell me. How can someone earning more than $20 in just two days agrees to a company force matrix? Definitely no way. Earning $18 in less than 2 days no doubt shows the chasm between having a good functional team and having a bad one.

So how can we help others whom their team members are not helping out? Many if not all their team members has resigned. How can this ones be assisted?

This program was supposed to be for everyone "especially those who does not have referring/marketing skills". That was our objective right from the onset.

But now, those with marketing skills has taken over the system �����.

How can we help the struggling ones who has help themselves with few referrals but their referrals are not doing anything?

How can we help those ones in order to reduce the chasm between having a good team and having a bad one?
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2019
Softcash:
Having been searching on how to earn online legitimately, I came across this platform. Newly launched!
After reading this register with the first link on my signature or drop your email for more info.

Earnings and payout proff also there.

Our Best Propositions for You!
In today's world, so many people are struggling. They need a way to be able to lift themselves and their families out of their situations and into a better way of life. DFC is just the vehicle to do just that. For only $0.20 cents, a person can join our community, and become financially blessed in a very short time! Even those that do not have the $0.20 cents will be welcomed and taken care of. DFC is here, now, and ready to help YOU! Join with us today and know true financial freedom!

Awesome Things About DFC
Anyone can join
The Unemployed, retirees, college students, people who need extra income, financial need, who wants to earn bitcoin.

Fast and Simple
Our 2x2 Follow me matrix, you will be in and out in no time. Just by inviting 2 people and help them get 2, it will roll.

Speedy Donations
With the low cost of $0.20c, many people will join our program and you will receive your donations in no time.

Get Out of Debt
Our mission is to help people get out of debt. This is why we are starting at a very low cost which allows you to leverage easily in our system.

Best Industry Leader
With our plan, many leaders are joining our program and brining in their teams. This is why you should join us and get started now.

24/7 Online Support
If you have any questions, please contact us using the form. We will get back with you as soon as possible.

[/b]Steps to registration[b]

1. Must have PayPal account
2. Must have a Bitcoin wallet
3. Or you have only Bitcoin wallet that has Bitcoin in it.
4. Do the registration: ask privately for the link
5. Fund your account with $0.20 to the first level or the person that refer you do it for you.
6. Start referring people. You can refer the minimum of two peoples, but if possible refer you can refer as many as possible.
7. After referring is done, theirs what we call PIF (Pay-It-Forward) is a system where you pay for your referrals by clicking on referrals on the website and go to the extreme edge you will find PIF or Sponsor if you did that is sponsor that means the person has paid but if you find PIF the referral has not paid yet. So, you can paid for the person.

[/b]Withdraw[b]

Talking about withdraw the minimum payout is $10 and it would be pay as Bitcoin to Bitcoin wallet that why you must have Bitcoin wallet, and the PayPal account is the simplest way way of funding your account.

Though, you have to invest but not much just $0.20(#73) and perform of simple tasks.

Due to the rules and regulations on this platform am not permitted to post link for registration but their two ways we can make that happen. Either you drop your mail and I send the link to you both the registration link and Telegram link to chat for more info or chat me on Whatsapp:09078433470 or register with the first link on my signature.

Make the real decision now.
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
Softcash:
Watch this and see how it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q48wYsZ75Q
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Good afternoon
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
Softcash:
Having been searching on how to earn online legitimately, I came across this platform. Newly launched!
After reading this register with the first link on my signature or drop your email for more info.

In today's world, so many people are struggling. They need a way to be able to lift themselves and their families out of their situations and into a better way of life. DFC is just the vehicle to do just that. For only $0.20 cents, a person can join our community, and become financially blessed in a very short time! Even those that do not have the $0.20 cents will be welcomed and taken care of. DFC is here, now, and ready to help YOU! Join with us today and know true financial freedom!

Awesome Things About DFC
Anyone can join
The Unemployed, retirees, college students, people who need extra income, financial need, who wants to earn bitcoin.

Fast and Simple
Our 2x2 Follow me matrix, you will be in and out in no time. Just by inviting 2 people and help them get 2, it will roll.

Speedy Donations
With the low cost of $0.20c, many people will join our program and you will receive your donations in no time.

Get Out of Debt
Our mission is to help people get out of debt. This is why we are starting at a very low cost which allows you to leverage easily in our system.

Best Industry Leader
With our plan, many leaders are joining our program and brining in their teams. This is why you should join us and get started now.

24/7 Online Support
If you have any questions, please contact us using the form. We will get back with you as soon as possible.

5. Fund your account with $0.20 to the first level or the person that refer you do it for you.
6. Start referring people. You can refer the minimum of two peoples, but if possible refer you can refer as many as possible.
7. After referring is done, theirs what we call PIF (Pay-It-Forward) is a system where you pay for your referrals by clicking on referrals on the website and go to the extreme edge you will find PIF or Sponsor if you did that is sponsor that means the person has paid but if you find PIF the referral has not paid yet. So, you can paid for the person.

[/b]Withdraw[b]

Talking about withdraw the minimum payout is $10 and it would be pay as Bitcoin to Bitcoin wallet that why you must have Bitcoin wallet, and the PayPal account is the simplest way way of funding your account.

Though, you have to invest but not much just $0.20(#73) and perform of simple tasks.

Due to the rules and regulations on this platform am not permitted to post link for registration but their two ways we can make that happen. Either you drop your mail and I send the link to you both the registration link and Telegram link to chat for more info or chat me on Whatsapp:09078433470 or register with the first link on my signature.

Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2019
Good morning
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Good evening
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
Good afternoon
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
Good evening
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Softcash:

Awesome Things About DFC
Anyone can join

Fast and Simple

Speedy Donations

Get Out of Debt

Best Industry Leader

24/7 Online Support

[/b]Withdraw[b]

Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
Good evening
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Good evening guys
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
Softcash:

Awesome Things About DFC
Anyone can join

Fast and Simple

Speedy Donations

Get Out of Debt

Best Industry Leader

24/7 Online Support

[/b]Withdraw[b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start A Legit Business With Just 5k And Rake In Millions In Few Months. / Findout How To Make 4000 Monthly With Just 5500 Only. / Investment That Comes With Relief, Cassavilla Estate Magboro @3m with C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.