Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Nigerians Are Comparing Davido's Chef Chioma To The Lady Lawyer He Called 'ugly' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Are Comparing Davido's Chef Chioma To The Lady Lawyer He Called 'ugly' (5168 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chef Chioma, Steps Out In See-Through Top (Photo) / Seyi Shay Flaunts Cooking Skills For Chef Chioma Challenge [PICS] / Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Comparing Davido's Chef Chioma To The Lady Lawyer He Called 'ugly' by balmofgilead: 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
see more https://gistmadam..com/2019/02/after-fight-between-davido-and-tlolo.html
After the fight between Davido and the T.lolo whom he called Ugly, Nigerians are comparing Chioma and the lawyer lady.
T.lolo is actually a YouTuber by name ColourMeCurly while Chioma is a chef with her own show in the works and Davido's girlfriend. There is no basis for comparison seeing as both women are beautiful in their own rights. What do y'all think.

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Comparing Davido's Chef Chioma To The Lady Lawyer He Called 'ugly' by whitebeard(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
Chioma fine pass oh

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Comparing Davido's Chef Chioma To The Lady Lawyer He Called 'ugly' by Wizklynd23(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
cheesy
The Girl fine pass Chioma

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Comparing Davido's Chef Chioma To The Lady Lawyer He Called 'ugly' by Stealthwaterz(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
black is beautiful... mbok

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Comparing Davido's Chef Chioma To The Lady Lawyer He Called 'ugly' by lilmax(m): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
chioma is trash, no be me talk am o

davido treats her like that

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Comparing Davido's Chef Chioma To The Lady Lawyer He Called 'ugly' by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Nigerians Are Comparing Davido's Chef Chioma To The Lady Lawyer He Called 'ugly' by festacman(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
What is the essence of this comparison? Unfortunately, many young people will waste the data and time they would have used for beneficial research to view and comment on this.

Verily verily I say unto you if this country must move forward, the young people need a radical change of mindset from the current mundane and frivolous 'American celebrity Tabloids mentality' to focusing on development of ideas and critical thinking. That's the only way to challenge ourselves, shake off the current lethargic disposition and become more productive. The incredible market opportunities offered by the huge population of this country is wasting. Comparing Chioma Davido with a YouTuber doesn't help our case at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Comparing Davido's Chef Chioma To The Lady Lawyer He Called 'ugly' by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin chioma is an ugly orge shocked while the lawyer is hot and sexy

I have a payment received Adsense and a website connected to it for sale
Re: Nigerians Are Comparing Davido's Chef Chioma To The Lady Lawyer He Called 'ugly' by OmoManU: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Davido, remember the saying 'he who lives in glass house must not throw stones'

D girl rude or no rude fine pass Chioma dat 20 times, Davido na rich guy sha, he must make sure he draw water from that girl, my advice for him
Re: Nigerians Are Comparing Davido's Chef Chioma To The Lady Lawyer He Called 'ugly' by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
When we say a woman is beautiful, the character has to play a role in such a definition.

But you indomie generation confuse 'pretty' with 'beautiful'.

There is no basis for the comparison though. Everyone is unique, but we must judge them based on their character as being pretty is organic from birth.
Re: Nigerians Are Comparing Davido's Chef Chioma To The Lady Lawyer He Called 'ugly' by Lagbaja01(m): 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Comparing Davido's Chef Chioma To The Lady Lawyer He Called 'ugly' by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
She's finer than chioma but who cares

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Comparing Davido's Chef Chioma To The Lady Lawyer He Called 'ugly' by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
The lady lawyer said Davido sold his soul.

Can she give evidence in court to support her assertion?
Re: Nigerians Are Comparing Davido's Chef Chioma To The Lady Lawyer He Called 'ugly' by izmercy(m): 5:41am On Feb 19, 2019
festacman:
What is the essence of this comparison? Unfortunately, many young people will waste the data and time they would have used for beneficial research to view and comment on this. .
Yes boss. Just like you and I

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Comparing Davido's Chef Chioma To The Lady Lawyer He Called 'ugly' by Speedyconnect15: 7:38am On Feb 19, 2019
Davido just brought this girl to limelight.

That's all she wanted before.
Re: Nigerians Are Comparing Davido's Chef Chioma To The Lady Lawyer He Called 'ugly' by mhizdebbygold(f): 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
I prefer chioma biko

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Comparing Davido's Chef Chioma To The Lady Lawyer He Called 'ugly' by NoFace101: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
both of them ar trash
untill I see there pic with no makeup
simple
Re: Nigerians Are Comparing Davido's Chef Chioma To The Lady Lawyer He Called 'ugly' by MYHUBBY: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
two of them are not my taste. make- up make me fine crew

(1) (Reply)

See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split / What 2pac Shakur Said About Coronavirus (COVID-19) Listen To His Last WORD / My Future Husband Must Be Ready For Marathon Race On Bed- Modupe Eniola Odunsi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.