Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus (25272 Views)

Soyinka: Herdsmen Cows Invaded My Home, Police Lied. There'll Be Suya Feast Next / 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus / "If You Are A Nigerian, Please Watch This & See How They Rig Election" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by kakale1: 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
MrAJQ:
BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus

“Today, by your mandate, we warn INEC and we believe there are good people in INEC… we know that government is pressuring INEC to rig this election, but if they rig this election, they’re looking for war,” he said. In pidgin, he asked the people if this was true, to which they replied in the affirmative.weldone .mr secondus if war happen u will become mr hourdus danburoba chege

Uche Secondus, National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), says there will be war in the country if the 2019 presidential election is rigged.

Speaking in Asaba, capital of Delta State, on Thursday at the party’s presidential campaign rally Secondus accused the Nigerian government of putting the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) under pressure to rig the election.

“Today, by your mandate, we warn INEC and we believe there are good people in INEC… we know that government is pressuring INEC to rig this election, but if they rig this election, they’re looking for war,” he said.

In pidgin, he asked the people if this was true, to which they replied in the affirmative.

Continuing, he said: “If they need peace, they must not rig the election — because everybody is ready for this election.

“We want to also advise our security agencies — and we know there are good people there protecting lives and properties, which is their primary duty. We believe that they will obey the Constitution, not to break it like Mr. President is breaking our laws. They will obey the Constitution and be neutral, but if they don’t, if they join hands with INEC to rig this election, what are they looking for?"

“War,” the people chanted back.

Secondus then added: “Therefore, we advise all Nigerians, on that day on the 16th of February, let them come all out to vote and stand by their ballot boxes, and defend their votes — because the votes of all Nigerians must count. So that we can vote out a man who cannot interact, so that we can vote out a man that has brought disgrace to our nation.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/31/breaking-therell-be-war-if-they-rig-election-says-uche-secondus
Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by ChimaAgbalajob: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2019

Nigerians should not be discouraged by all the evil machinations of Buhari to rig the elections.

It is so unfortunate that Nigeria is burdened by a dictator like Buhari who does not respect the rule of law nor the right of the people to choose their leaders.

It is truly so unfortunate for Nigeria. But Nigerians must fight to rescue this country from evil cabal in Aso rock

1 Like

Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Too long to read...summarize in one sentence biko
Oshigun:

Difference is GEJ is a coward and Buhari is not. See what happened to Kanu and IPOB when they took Buhari's dignified manner as docility? They taunted the "Zoo" and threatened war and unrest against us. DId Buhari still not send big booty Python to go and twerk for them? DId Kanu stay to back up his bragging and chest-beating? Shior. If it is the North threatening I can take them seriously. Secondus? Igbo man? Cowarldy lot.

Secondus should lead the war after PMB win . I am begging him to try it. In so far as the North is not involved then let us see what you cowards in the SE can achieve. Tompolo, one of the baddest milatant warlord, held Yar Adua and GEJ to ransom and they had to bribe him with contract , cash, gift etc. Under Buhari, Tompolo ran and is now silent because he knows level has changed and that Buhari is not a man to mess with. He only knows to do things one way which is to deal with you and not to bribe you. As Dasuki can testify to. Look at how PMB took out CJN Onoghen weeks to the election with the world watching. How many Presidents have the balls to do that. Abeg, Oga Secondus let's go there ojare. Army, civil defense, DSS, Police and other security forces will be waiting for your "war". Fat fool who will run at the sound of one gun shot.
Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by 77up(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Idiot screaming war war as ifhe can hold gun .

Fl@t head with chest beating sa
Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by Banmeallday: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
“Secondus” there is already war my friend, and you Igbo Nigerians/Lagosian Igbo dont get it at all
Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by Chinashopping84: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
olujastro:

If you know PDP's rigging antecedents from 1999, you won't trust them at all.
PMB's honesty and political naivety in a country where crooked politicians abound may cost him his reelection if he's not careful.

Having tried to insert ONLY Electronic transmission of results into the amended electoral act so they can possibly hack it, I suspect PDP's rigging plan is still one step ahead.u

Recall that PDP/Atiku paid Ballard Partners $1.1 million for both US visa lobbying and election poll, and they found out PMB will still defeat Atiku based on their own poll.
Hence Segun Sowunmi's comment that.. Atiku doesn't have the numbers to win the election except through rigging.

This is my suspicion. If you listen to the INEC chairman on Saturday, you'll see the election was postponed due to logistics. Mahmud Yakub has integrity but there may have been a compromised logistics head in INEC who deliberately transfered ballot papers of Kano to Katsina, Edo to Enugu, Delta to Edo, etc. I mean, who makes that kind of mistake?

I believe some politicians have had access to the ballot papers and will replicate them for thumbprinting on Saturday.

I just hope PDP/Atiku don't succeed in gaining access to our treasury and foreign reserves again through their crooked rigging plans, else Nigeria will be completely finished.
Possibly another Venezuela or Zimbabwe loading in the near future if they do.

With this affirmative I belive it's APC that want to rig the election.Because those states are PDP stronghold.Please argue with fact..

check my siggy
Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
ChimaAgbalajob:
It is so unfortunate that Nigeria is burdened by a dictator like Buhari who does not respect the rule of law nor the right of the people to choose their leaders.

It is truly so unfortunate for Nigeria.

See, typical Igbo men behaviour. Comes into the thread and rather than unequivocally condemn the incendiary, reckless and highly irresponsible talk of Secondus, he ignores it completely to go for Buhari's jugular. This is how Igbo men roll. They never see anything wrong in the action of their kinsmen. They either back his wrongdoing directly , as IPOB did for Kanu, or tacitly endorse it by remaining silent, as the entire SE did with Kanu.

Kanu and IPOB were supported when the nitwit and his gang were making hate speech up and down. When Buhari acted in the interest of Nigeria they descended on him. See them doing it again? No condemnation for what is simply unacceptable from Secondus. We are all watching sha. We will remind you who threw the first stone when the worst happens.
Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by Benlag: 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Can someone arrest this empty head already ?
Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
ChimaAgbalajob:

Nigerians should not be discouraged by all the evil machinations of Buhari to rig the elections.

It is truly so unfortunate for Nigeria. But Nigerians must fight to rescue this country from evil cabal in Aso rock

Look at your talk and the topic. Have you condemned your brother knowing the dreadful possible implication of his words? Anyway , we know you guys and are all now ready for you. It is to back your brother blindly even when he is committing atrocities only to then cry 'evil dictatorship' tomorrow. You guys are really unprincipled and don't live like other normal and balanced adult who understand that actions have consequences.

You want to do wrong and be allowed to get away with it. The time you are then caught you will begin disturbing the peace about 'they hate us and want to wipe us out'. If this idiot hungry man, desperate for PDP to loot round two, gets arrested for his incendiary words I bet you lot will begin another campaign of hate and insult against "evil" PMB And "traitor, fake Pastor" Osinbajo while ignoring the dangerous actions of Secondus as you shamefully do here.
Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by freemanbubble: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
bcashy:

U get balls grin grin grin grin grin

Hahhah
Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by gbishman: 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Who us this nonentity called Secondus?
Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Too long to read...summarize in one sentence biko

SHarrap and don't quote me. It is your kind that makes the white man mock us that " if you want to hide something from the black man, keep it in a book" . Una fear book and reading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by CityNGR: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
Rotimi47:
Ok now, you don enter one chance. sad undecided
Rig and roast!
Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by chris31(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
olujastro:

If you know PDP's rigging antecedents from 1999, you won't trust them at all.
PMB's honesty and political naivety in a country where crooked politicians abound may cost him his reelection if he's not careful.

Having tried to insert ONLY Electronic transmission of results into the amended electoral act so they can possibly hack it, I suspect PDP's rigging plan is still one step ahead.
Mr Man shut up u guys are talking rubbish
Which Nigerian politician that is not corrupt? From my councilor to president all of them na the same
Let me sound it to ur ear as far as Nigeria is concern APC & PDP are the same
Na all this small small change they are giving u guys make u people to come online dey sell ur future
Nonsense citizens with nonsense leaders

Recall that PDP/Atiku paid Ballard Partners $1.1 million for both US visa lobbying and election poll, and they found out PMB will still defeat Atiku based on their own poll.
Hence Segun Sowunmi's comment that.. Atiku doesn't have the numbers to win the election except through rigging.

This is my suspicion. If you listen to the INEC chairman on Saturday, you'll see the election was postponed due to logistics. Mahmud Yakub has integrity but there may have been a compromised logistics head in INEC who deliberately transfered ballot papers of Kano to Katsina, Edo to Enugu, Delta to Edo, etc. I mean, who makes that kind of mistake?

I believe some politicians have had access to the ballot papers and will replicate them for thumbprinting on Saturday.

I just hope PDP/Atiku don't succeed in gaining access to our treasury and foreign reserves again through their crooked rigging plans, else Nigeria will be completely finished.
Possibly another Venezuela or Zimbabwe loading in the near future if they do.
Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by stickle(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
war to be fought by who? will his children lead the war.
Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oshigun:

SHarrap and don't quote me. It is your kind that makes the white man mock us that " if you want to hide something from the black man, keep it in a book" . Una fear book and reading.

lol...immaturity dey worry you
Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by kareemkamil(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
Mumu na u wan fight the war
Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by thatigboman: 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
Does rigging start and end with ballot box snatching?
Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kagawa10:

Picture of the power bike with Yusuf on it or I don't believe it. You think I don't know you people propaganda? Why was no pictures of the power bike taken at the scene of the accident since PDP allegation? Yeye.

Chief, are you trying to say that Yusuf never had a power bike accident?.... And we are here talking about one Nigeria
Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by ololade5597: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
Before you talk about war
Note: when Warsaw saw war,Warsaw was seen no more
Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by Comradesegun01: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
This is what you see when you make incompetent spokesmen your voice all they want is power not interest of the people we will not see war in this country
Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by MrThisandthat(m): 12:09am On Feb 19, 2019
GreyLaw:

Wow! You sat on a sofa in your room to decide he's never pulled a trigger before? Lol...

You think these party chairmen are normal, day-to-day people?

That's why I used the word MIGHT bro
Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by awoluyi(m): 6:12am On Feb 19, 2019
There will be no war in Nigeria again. The Lord who set the boundaries of this country will see us moving from one level of glory to another. And for those who out of personal interest do not want peace in Nigeria, their names will be blotted out remembrance in Jesus mighty name. Can't these unthinking politicians leave us alone in peace while they enjoy what they have plundered? At the fullness of time their mouths will be filled with gravel, realising they have been working for the jackals.
Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by Rotimi47: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:

Rig and roast!
Snatch ballot box and pay with your life!
Re: RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus by Kagawa10: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

Chief, are you trying to say that Yusuf never had a power bike accident?.... And we are here talking about one Nigeria

No power bike was pictured at the scene of the accident. I deal in facts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu, Wike, Fayose Arrive Lagos For COWLSO Conference / Akpabio, Speaker & 2 Others Padded Tinubu’s Palliative Budget - Sahara Reporters / Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.