Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister (16314 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Buhari Has Done What No Nigerian President Has Ever Done / Junaid Mohammed: Buhari Has Dementia. He Is Physically & Mentally Sick / Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by chieyine(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
@Naija Politico

The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has debunked a statement by Doyin Okupe, crediting Senate President Bukola Saraki with his appointment in 2015, Naija Politico learnt.

The Minister’s Office described Okupe’s statement as a bold-face lie. Okupe is the Special Adviser (Media) to the Director General of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council.

“The entire statement by Dr. Okupe is nothing but fiction writing, for which he deserves a hall of infamy award (in the fiction writing segment). Not one of the claims he made in his statement is true”, said Segun Adeyemi, special media adviser to the minister.

“For the record, Alhaji Lai Mohammed owes his appointment as Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to President Muhammadu Buhari and no one else. It is therefore laughable that anyone will seek to take credit for that appointment.

“We challenge Dr. Okupe, who concocted the story in question, to make available to Nigerians any evidence he may have to support his assertion that the President sought the permission of Dr. Saraki to appoint Alhaji Mohammed as Minister.

“We understand that Dr. Okupe’s cheap attempt at mud-throwing is nothing but a proxy fight, rooted deeply in the politics of Kwara State.

“We are aware that Dr. Okupe’s boss is feeling the heat emanating from the ‘O To Ge’ (enough is enough) movement in Kwara, and that even the strongest of men will become disoriented and disillusioned at losing the support of a people who once venerated them to high heavens. But that is a self-inflicted wound for which Okupe’s boss, an acclaimed slave master, has no one but himself to blame.

“Alhaji Mohammed is very proud to lead the ‘O To Ge’ movement that is set to finally bring down the Berlin Wall of political hegemony in Kwara State and send Dr. Okupe’s boss into political oblivion. That will also free Dr. Okupe himself from merely being his master’s voice, so he can fully devote his time to his new-found pastime – fiction writing”.

Source: https://naijapolitico.com.ng/saraki-did-not-make-me-minister-lai-mohammed/

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by Wizklynd23(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
cheesy
Oga Lai you can say that again & again..
#saiBABA
#saiNextLEVEL
#SaiAPC..
We stand with Mr. Integrity
Modified: FTC for the 15 time today grin
PMB supporters I dedicate this also to you wink

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by Pmillo8008: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Share if you believe
Like if you don’t

10 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by frankman365(m): 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
We all know the truth. Later Fasola will say it was not tinubu that made him Governor.

29 Likes

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by iykeism(m): 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
Who cares

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by specialmati(m): 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
A Letter from Chief Olusegun Obasanjo to his Yoruba kins Men.

Dear Yorubas, 90% of Igbo people will vote ATIKU in the next election.

It is not because he picked Peter Obi. In 2003 BUHARI picked Chuba Okadigbo and the Igbos voted OBASANJO.

They are business oriented people, they know bad market when they see one. Dear Hausa /Fulani. In 2007 BUHARI picked Edwin Ume-Ezeoke, yet the Igbos voted Yaradua!.

BUHARI can not manage the economy, as you have seen it. Experience they say is the best teacher. Igbos hate poverty and have never made mistakes in their choice of President in Nigerian History.

Even after the civil war, Igbos rebuilt themselves with nothing to the envy of other Nigerians. Igbos do not hate Buhari, but they hate the POVERTY associated with Buhari and his Government.

I believe that anyone can do better than Buhari and his APC cabals. Let's vote for Atiku-Obi, I know they will surely do better for Nigeria. Postponement of election will never save APC from defeat.

~~~Chief Olusegun Matthew Aremu Obasanjo (PhD)

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by Chinashopping84: 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
chieyine:
@Naija Politico

The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has debunked a statement by Doyin Okupe, crediting Senate President Bukola Saraki with his appointment in 2015, Naija Politico learnt.

The Minister’s Office described Okupe’s statement as a bold-face lie. Okupe is the Special Adviser (Media) to the Director General of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council.

“The entire statement by Dr. Okupe is nothing but fiction writing, for which he deserves a hall of infamy award (in the fiction writing segment). Not one of the claims he made in his statement is true”, said Segun Adeyemi, special media adviser to the minister.

“For the record, Alhaji Lai Mohammed owes his appointment as Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to President Muhammadu Buhari and no one else. It is therefore laughable that anyone will seek to take credit for that appointment.

“We challenge Dr. Okupe, who concocted the story in question, to make available to Nigerians any evidence he may have to support his assertion that the President sought the permission of Dr. Saraki to appoint Alhaji Mohammed as Minister.

“We understand that Dr. Okupe’s cheap attempt at mud-throwing is nothing but a proxy fight, rooted deeply in the politics of Kwara State.

“We are aware that Dr. Okupe’s boss is feeling the heat emanating from the ‘O To Ge’ (enough is enough) movement in Kwara, and that even the strongest of men will become disoriented and disillusioned at losing the support of a people who once venerated them to high heavens. But that is a self-inflicted wound for which Okupe’s boss, an acclaimed slave master, has no one but himself to blame.

“Alhaji Mohammed is very proud to lead the ‘O To Ge’ movement that is set to finally bring down the Berlin Wall of political hegemony in Kwara State and send Dr. Okupe’s boss into political oblivion. That will also free Dr. Okupe himself from merely being his master’s voice, so he can fully devote his time to his new-found pastime – fiction writing”.

Source: https://naijapolitico.com.ng/saraki-did-not-make-me-minister-lai-mohammed/
What could have happened.
Bukola saraki got the slot he chooses to give it to Lai Muhammed

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Chinashopping84:

What could have happened?
Bukola saraki got the slot he chooses to give it to Lai Muhammed

This is a lie. Lai Mohammed has been ACN and APC spokesman before Saraki found his way to APC

If anyone should get credit for Lai's appointment it should be Tinubu and not Saraki. Tinubu brought Mohamed to national limelight

The only people Saraki did any favor for is Bolaji Abdulahi

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by Kagawa10: 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigeria situation could be likened to a market woman who sells 20 number of corns at a rate of 110 naira per each daily. Years later, the market leaders eventually reduced and controlled the price at 50 naira. The market woman is still expected to sell same 20 number of corns but nothing higher than this. Tell me if the woman's income would increase or decrease? However, if the woman had saved enough when the corn was still priced at 110 naira, she wouldn't be affected by the fall in sales price, pending the time sale price would increase once again.

That's the situation of Nigeria today. When crude oil which is our main source of foreign revenue was selling at $110 per barrel for more than 5 years under Jonathan, Jonathan didn't save but looted us dry instead. We're suffering from this effect today now that crude oil has been selling at a poverty rate of $50 per barrel for the past 4 years under Buhari yet Buhari administration has had so many projects undertaken by him despite earning 60% less.

If only people knew what other oil countries such as Angola and Venezuela are passing through during this global crude oil price recess, they would thank God Buhari came in rather than Jonathan who looted us dry despite oil boom when crude oil was selling at $110 per barrel for five years unlike the paltry $50 it has been selling under APC. If the looting Jonathan couldn't save during the time of plenty and was already borrowing, how would he have carried on during this crude oil price recess?

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, Lagos-Abeokuta, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Port Harcourt airline terminal,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from $26b to $43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc,

Several bail out funds,

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari. Note that there has been a fall in the price of crude oil from $110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry $50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects undertaken by him, thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan looted and failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by MartinCorridon: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin

Only a fool would believe Saraki got Lai Mohammed the position

5 Likes

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by worlexy(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
What would Lai have said before?

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by solutionist: 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
That is irrelevant.

What is relevant is how your government fought corruption.

This Is How Buhari Fought Corruption

1. Abba Kyari - Buhari’s Chief of Staff (CoS) - took a N500m bribe from MTN. He did it to help the company reduce the $5.2 billion fine imposed on it by the federal government. Even with concrete evidences presented to Buhari, he did nothing about it.

2. Ibe Kachikwu – his Minister of State for Petroleum - blew the whistle on illegal oil contracts worth $25billion (N9trillion) done by the GMD of NNPC. Buhari neither probed it nor removed the GMD.

3. “Budget padding” entered the Nigerian mainstream lexicon after federal lawmakers spotted inflated cost of projects and items in Buhari’s National Budget proposal.

4. Buhari vowed to punish “budget-padding” culprits in his government. He never did.

5. Folarin Coker, the head of an agency in Lagos state, diverted N3billion from the account of the state government into his Wife's 32 bank accounts. Buhari recruited him into his government, as the DG, NTDC. The corruption case died a natural death.

6. On a live TV broadcast, Buhari defended the Governor of Kano state who was caught on camera receiving $5m bribe.

7. $43 million cash was found in an Ikoyi apartment. It is already more than a year since a probe panel was instituted to punish the culprit, yet nothing has come out of it.

8. Till date, Buhari has refused to make his asset declaration public.

9. Okoi Obono-Obla, one of Buhari’s aides – was alleged to have forged his WAEC certificate. Buhari ignored the allegation.

10. A member of the Buhari kitchen cabinet – Babachir Lawal - spent N220million to cut grass at an IDP camp. Yet, he has not been prosecuted for the offence.

11. Buhari’s Minister for Information, Lai Mohammed was alleged to have made financial demands from an agency (NBC) under his Ministry. The N13 million “loan” he demanded for was to enable him travel to China. Buhari ignored the allegation.

12. Billions of Naira was allocated to the Aso Rock clinic in the National Budget. Buhari’s wife, Aisha Buhari, revealed that the monies were misappropriated under his watch.

13. Transparency International announced that corruption increased during Buhari’s government. The country's corruption perception index rose from 136th (2016) to 148th (2018) in the ranking.

14. Buhari deliberately ignored some corruption allegations and petitions against some of his appointees, aides, party members, etc.

15. Alpha Beta Consult – a company that belongs to Bola Tinubu is facing a N100 billion-fraud allegations. Buhari ignored the petition. Instead, Buhari rewarded him with an important position in his re-election campaign team.

16. A fugitive and pension thief - Abdulrasheed Maina – the former chairman of the Presidential Pension Task Team was secretly reinstated by the Buhari administration.

17. Abba Kyari, president Muhammadu Buhari’s Chief of Staff, was accused by his cousin of collecting N29.9m to facilitate a contract to supply 15 Toyota Hilux vehicles to the Presidential villa, Abuja. Even with evidences provided by the accuser, Buhari defended Kyari on the allegation.

18. Adams Oshiomhole was accused - by some of his party members - of receiving bribes worth about $55 million before and after the APC primaries all over the country. The case is dead and buried by the Buhari government.

19. Timipre Silvia was arraigned on corruption charges by the PDP administration. He decamped to the APC. Festus Keyamo - the prosecuting counsel for EFCC - was instructed to drop the case. EFCC eventually returned 48 houses seized from the ex-governor.

20. Too many of Buhari’s close relatives were recruited into his government. For instance, Mamman Daura (nephew), Chief of Staff (nephew), Minister of state for Aviation (nephew), his ADC ( in-law), his Personal Assistants (nephews), Minister of State for Trade, Industry and Investment (niece), etc.

21. A human rights activist, Dr. Osadolor Ochei, wrote several petitions to the EFCC against Adams Oshiomole. The petition bothered on alleged looting of Edo state treasury while he was governor of the state. Buhari’s EFCC ignored the petition. Instead, Buhari rewarded Oshiomhole with the APC chairmanship position.

22. At the early stage of his administration, Buhari’s relatives and children of his aides were allocated 91 positions in an illegal and secret CBN employment exercise.

23. A good number of politicians working for Buhari’s re-election have pending corruption cases bordering on stolen monies worth about N300bn. They include:

24. Abdullahi Adamu, the former Governor of Nasarrawa state and a serving APC senator. He is also a member of Buhari re-election committee. He has a case of for allegedly stealing N15bn from the treasury through contracts awarded when he was governor for eight years.

25. Aliyu Wamakko is the former Governor of Sokoto state (2007 to 2015. He is in charge of Buhari’s re-election team in Sokoto. He is under investigation over allegations of theft of public funds and money laundering totaling N15bn.

26. Godswill Akpabio, the ex-governor of Akwa Ibom State (2007 and 2015) has been under investigation by the EFCC for over allegations that he stole over N100bn from the coffers of the state. Since he joined APC, investigations into the case has been relaxed.

27. Rotimi Amaechi. The Minister of Transport was indicted by the Justice George Omeregi-led Rivers State Judicial Commission of Inquiry set up to investigate the sale of state assets. He was accused of allegedly misappropriating N97bn through the sale of the state valued assets.

28. Abdul’aziz Yari stole nearly N700m of the Paris Club refund due to his state.

29. Orji Uzor Kalu, the ex-governor of Abia state, diverted about N3.2bn from the coffers of the same government using different bank accounts belonging to his company.

30. Musiliu Obanikoro was involved in the N4.7 billion arms funds probe. The fund was collected from the office of former National Security Adviser (NSA), Col Sambo Dasuki (retd). Obanikoro is now in APC and walking as a free man.

31. NHIS Boss, Prof Usman Yusuf was alleged to have squandered over N997 million from the schemes intervention fund. Investigation was carried out and he was dully sacked by the minister of health. But because he is president Buhari's brother, he was reinstated.

32. Mallam Ahmed Saleh was the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court. It was alleged that he connived with two others (Mohammed Abdulrahaman Sharif and Rilwanu Lawal) and stole N2.2 billion naira belonging to the apex court. They were also said to have received gratifications totaling 74.4 million naira from private contractors who were providing services to the apex court. Mallam Saleh was sacked but president Buhari reinstated him and promoted him as the Secretary of Legal Council of Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by taroyamane(m): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oga layiwola has come again with his lies

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
aaa
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
Both Lai , Buhari, APC AND SARAKI
ARE ALL MAD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by dam2000(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
Your downfall is near

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by boxypane(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Okupe don well grin I thought he was in sifia pains!!! grin
Criminals in Agbada

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by jrusky(m): 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ok noted.
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by ArmaniUhuru: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
He’s already doing what he knows how to do best. Tell LIES

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Anything lai, is a lie

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by Caseless: 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Okukpe is a fat dotard who loses self restraint when presented with a microphone.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
Okupe is mad.
Saraki is foolish.

3 Likes

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by albaniy1: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
[s]
specialmati:

It is not because he picked Peter Obi. In 2003 BUHARI picked Chuba Okadigbo and the Igbos voted OBASANJO.

They are business oriented people, they know bad market when they see one. Dear Hausa /Fulani. In 2007 BUHARI picked Edwin Ume-Ezeoke, yet the Igbos voted Yaradua!.

BUHARI can not manage the economy, as you have seen it. Experience they say is the best teacher. Igbos hate poverty and have never made mistakes in their choice of President in Nigerian History.

Even after the civil war, Igbos rebuilt themselves with nothing to the envy of other Nigerians. Igbos do not hate Buhari, but they hate the POVERTY associated with Buhari and his Government.

I believe that anyone can do better than Buhari and his APC cabals. Let's vote for Atiku-Obi, I know they will surely do better for Nigeria. Postponement of election will never save APC from defeat.

[/s]

TRASH

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by snowball11(m): 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Of course,........Oga Lie!

Neither Saraki nor Buhari appointed you; but your lying mouth!
grin

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by VULCAN(m): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
Sharraaap!

In 4yrs Buhari's APC has borrowed 3X what PDP borrowed in 16yrs.

Buhari daily pays 2X subsidy PDP paid.

Yet Fuel costs almost 2X what it cost under PDP

Kagawa10:
Nigeria situation could be likened to a market woman who sells 20 number of corns at a rate of 110 naira per each daily. Years later, the market leaders eventually reduced and controlled the price at 50 naira. The market woman is still expected to sell same 20 number of corns but nothing higher than this. Tell me if the woman's income would increase or decrease? However, if the woman had saved enough when the corn was still priced at 110 naira, she wouldn't be affected by the fall in sales price, pending the time sale price would increase once again.

That's the situation of Nigeria today. When crude oil which is our main source of foreign revenue was selling at $110 per barrel for more than 5 years under Jonathan, Jonathan didn't save but looted us dry instead. We're suffering from this effect today now that crude oil has been selling at a poverty rate of $50 per barrel for the past 4 years under Buhari yet Buhari administration has had so many projects undertaken by him despite earning 60% less.

If only people knew what other oil countries such as Angola and Venezuela are passing through during this global crude oil price recess, they would thank God Buhari came in rather than Jonathan who looted us dry despite oil boom when crude oil was selling at $110 per barrel for five years unlike the paltry $50 it has been selling under APC. If the looting Jonathan couldn't save during the time of plenty and was already borrowing, how would he have carried on during this crude oil price recess?

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, Lagos-Abeokuta, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Port Harcourt airline terminal,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from $26b to $43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc,

Several bail out funds,

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari. Note that there has been a fall in the price of crude oil from $110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry $50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects undertaken by him, thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan looted and failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by akinszz: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
specialmati:

omo eni koni sedi bebere kafi ileke si idi omo elomiran... Please forward this to olusegun Obasanjo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by chrisxxx(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
How do we believe you when we have total lack of confidence in you?
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by Seetto: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
specialmati:

Absolutely trash........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by Effiongdbest: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigerians have looked back these 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen withing just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen

Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi all the way..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Cut Meal Allowances Of Officials By 65% / We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo / President Buhari Hosts Buhari Diaspora Support Organization In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.