Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister (16316 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Buhari Has Done What No Nigerian President Has Ever Done / Junaid Mohammed: Buhari Has Dementia. He Is Physically & Mentally Sick / Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by Dollabiz: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
they switches sides once they get what they want
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by Akanoaaa(m): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
akinszz:
omo eni koni sedi bebere kafi ileke si idi omo elomiran... Please forward this to olusegun Obasanjo
Omo werey wo lo sedi bebere so fun mi ki ngbo na?
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by SCAMDOCTOR: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Aduku212:
See below
dominique
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by SCAMDOCTOR: 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jonathan221:
See below
dominique
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by henrysam(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kagawa10:
Nigeria situation could be likened to a market woman who sells 20 number of corns at a rate of 110 naira per each daily. Years later, the market leaders eventually reduced and controlled the price at 50 naira. The market woman is still expected to sell same 20 number of corns but nothing higher than this. Tell me if the woman's income would increase or decrease? However, if the woman had saved enough when the corn was still priced at 110 naira, she wouldn't be affected by the fall in sales price, pending the time sale price would increase once again.

That's the situation of Nigeria today. When crude oil which is our main source of foreign revenue was selling at $110 per barrel for more than 5 years under Jonathan, Jonathan didn't save but looted us dry instead. We're suffering from this effect today now that crude oil has been selling at a poverty rate of $50 per barrel for the past 4 years under Buhari yet Buhari administration has had so many projects undertaken by him despite earning 60% less.

If only people knew what other oil countries such as Angola and Venezuela are passing through during this global crude oil price recess, they would thank God Buhari came in rather than Jonathan who looted us dry despite oil boom when crude oil was selling at $110 per barrel for five years unlike the paltry $50 it has been selling under APC. If the looting Jonathan couldn't save during the time of plenty and was already borrowing, how would he have carried on during this crude oil price recess?

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, Lagos-Abeokuta, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Port Harcourt airline terminal,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from $26b to $43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc,

Several bail out funds,

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari. Note that there has been a fall in the price of crude oil from $110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry $50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects undertaken by him, thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan looted and failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again

Jonathan saved, but those governors who are in APC now sued the federal government that the savings was illegal. They won and money shared to them
Have you ever asked what they did with those monies?
They are the ones shouting Jonathan did not save.
APC are bunch of rogues, they govern by propaganda and there is an extent it can take them
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by henrysam(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kagawa10:
Nigeria situation could be likened to a market woman who sells 20 number of corns at a rate of 110 naira per each daily. Years later, the market leaders eventually reduced and controlled the price at 50 naira. The market woman is still expected to sell same 20 number of corns but nothing higher than this. Tell me if the woman's income would increase or decrease? However, if the woman had saved enough when the corn was still priced at 110 naira, she wouldn't be affected by the fall in sales price, pending the time sale price would increase once again.

That's the situation of Nigeria today. When crude oil which is our main source of foreign revenue was selling at $110 per barrel for more than 5 years under Jonathan, Jonathan didn't save but looted us dry instead. We're suffering from this effect today now that crude oil has been selling at a poverty rate of $50 per barrel for the past 4 years under Buhari yet Buhari administration has had so many projects undertaken by him despite earning 60% less.

If only people knew what other oil countries such as Angola and Venezuela are passing through during this global crude oil price recess, they would thank God Buhari came in rather than Jonathan who looted us dry despite oil boom when crude oil was selling at $110 per barrel for five years unlike the paltry $50 it has been selling under APC. If the looting Jonathan couldn't save during the time of plenty and was already borrowing, how would he have carried on during this crude oil price recess?

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

Several bail out funds,

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari. Note that there has been a fall in the price of crude oil from $110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry $50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects undertaken by him, thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan looted and failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Jonathan saved, but those governors who are in APC now sued the federal government that the savings was illegal. They won and money shared to them
Have you ever asked what they did with those monies?
They are the ones shouting Jonathan did not save.
APC are bunch of rogues, they govern by propaganda and there is an extent it will take them

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by Kog45(m): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
raumdeuter:
aaa
Pls is Lai Mohammed on Kwara slot as minister or not.If the answer is yes then no need to argue it.
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by raumdeuter: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kog45:
Pls is Lai Mohammed on Kwara slot as minister or not.If the answer is yes then no need to argue it.
Yes he is Kwara slot and a primary stakeholder in the creation of APC before Saraki joined.

Lai is a senior to Saraki in APC matters

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by raumdeuter: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
Akanoaaa:

Omo werey wo lo sedi bebere so fun mi ki ngbo na?

Omo Obasanjo ni owo werey yen
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by Isoduwa(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Wizklynd23:
cheesy
Oga Lai you can say that again & again..
#saiBABA
#saiNextLEVEL
#SaiAPC..
We stand with Mr. Integrity
Modified: FTC for the 15 time today grin
PMB supporters I dedicate this also to you wink

This boy enter house �
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
specialmati:
A Letter from Chief Olusegun Obasanjo to his Yoruba kins Men.

Dear Yorubas, 90% of Igbo people will vote ATIKU in the next election.

It is not because he picked Peter Obi. In 2003 BUHARI picked Chuba Okadigbo and the Igbos voted OBASANJO.

They are business oriented people, they know bad market when they see one. Dear Hausa /Fulani. In 2007 BUHARI picked Edwin Ume-Ezeoke, yet the Igbos voted Yaradua!.

BUHARI can not manage the economy, as you have seen it. Experience they say is the best teacher. Igbos hate poverty and have never made mistakes in their choice of President in Nigerian History.

Even after the civil war, Igbos rebuilt themselves with nothing to the envy of other Nigerians. Igbos do not hate Buhari, but they hate the POVERTY associated with Buhari and his Government.

I believe that anyone can do better than Buhari and his APC cabals. Let's vote for Atiku-Obi, I know they will surely do better for Nigeria. Postponement of election will never save APC from defeat.

~~~Chief Olusegun Matthew Aremu Obasanjo (PhD)
I believe you. Odimegwu Ojukwu was also not voted for (rejected) by the igbo people cos he is a bad market and a coward
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by Halo22: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ebora owu has spoken..... Let's connect to his wisdom and experience.
specialmati:
A Letter from Chief Olusegun Obasanjo to his Yoruba kins Men.

Dear Yorubas, 90% of Igbo people will vote ATIKU in the next election.

It is not because he picked Peter Obi. In 2003 BUHARI picked Chuba Okadigbo and the Igbos voted OBASANJO.

They are business oriented people, they know bad market when they see one. Dear Hausa /Fulani. In 2007 BUHARI picked Edwin Ume-Ezeoke, yet the Igbos voted Yaradua!.

BUHARI can not manage the economy, as you have seen it. Experience they say is the best teacher. Igbos hate poverty and have never made mistakes in their choice of President in Nigerian History.

Even after the civil war, Igbos rebuilt themselves with nothing to the envy of other Nigerians. Igbos do not hate Buhari, but they hate the POVERTY associated with Buhari and his Government.

I believe that anyone can do better than Buhari and his APC cabals. Let's vote for Atiku-Obi, I know they will surely do better for Nigeria. Postponement of election will never save APC from defeat.

~~~Chief Olusegun Matthew Aremu Obasanjo (PhD)
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by Horlawealth(m): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Super story
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by j1mmy: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
does not matter, he's still a liar
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by Nigerdailytimes: 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
Meanwhile, Buhari has threatened ballot snatchers with death by police and army

https://www.nigeriadailytimes.com/2019/02/warning-president-buhari-orders-police-military-to-kill-ballot-box-snatchers/

Read latest Nigeria news on https://www.nigeriadailytimes.com
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by Kog45(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Yes he is Kwara slot and a primary stakeholder in the creation of APC before Saraki joined.

Lai is a senior to Saraki in APC matters
Good to hear that Lai is on Kwara slot as minister.Pls what has seniority in a party got to do with my simple question.
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by Chukzy44(m): 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kagawa10:

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

Several bail out funds,

All the jagons
Just to show you're a buharist?
You should have just said so
Mtchew...
Geraaout
Atiku mmaduaburuchukwu Aguero Akande Abubakar....
All the way!!
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by fortunechy(m): 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
if u believe anything that comes out of his mouth, u need brain format
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by Fixedgame860: 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
[color=#000099][/color] see below

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by IYANGBALI: 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
OK now

Our girls will be forming because of ordinary two breasts, they forgot that dogs have eight.
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by Cantonese: 5:29am On Feb 19, 2019
Kagawa10:

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

Several bail out funds,

Sorry for you. One of the blind and bewitched. Did you hear that 91 million Nigerians are now in poverty? That came up 6 days ago. Did you hear from the current finance minister that the policies of Buhari caused hardship in the land? Do you remember all the promises of APC before 29th may 2015? You sound like the woman who made it her policy to receive bribe from her husband before sex. You and your likes are in deep sleep bro, wake up. Corruption started in the military era and has enveloped the society.
Ask APC/Buhari what happens to his own security votes please.
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister by Akanoaaa(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

Omo Obasanjo ni owo werey yen
Ogbe gba gi. osinbajo ni Omo werey na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Congratulate Sanwo-olu / Yahaya Bello: The Unending Controversy Of Salary Backlogs / FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.