Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Oshiomhole‘swears By Holy Koran’that INEC Connived With PDP To Postpone Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole‘swears By Holy Koran’that INEC Connived With PDP To Postpone Election (382 Views)

Timi Frank Urges USA, UK, EU To Prevail On Buhari, INEC Not To Postpone Election / Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election / BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole‘swears By Holy Koran’that INEC Connived With PDP To Postpone Election by NAIJAHITPLAY: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
Video: Oshiomhole ‘Swears By Holy Koran’ That INEC Connived With PDP To Postpone Elections - 9jahitplay

Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has accused the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) of conniving with the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to postpone the elections.

He stated this at the APC national caucus meeting held in Abuja on Monday in the aftermath of Saturday's postponement of the 2019 elections.

According to Oshiomhole, INEC pre-informed PDP of the postponement but failed to inform other stakeholders.

Making the accusation, he said: “From all we have now known, I can put my hand on the Holy Koran that INEC leadership knew that they were going to postpone the elections. They shared this information with the Peoples Democratic Party and advised them not to waste their resources, while pretending to us that they are on top of the situation.

"Anytime we raised observation, they were on top of the situation, whereas they were on top of this arrangement that was meant to create confusion across the country. I think INEC deserves to make an explanation to us, not because we are a governing party, but because we are a major player. Whatever information INEC conveyed to PDP, they ought to have conveyed it to us.

“Mr. President, what INEC is doing in collusion with PDP is to get PDP to be shouting that they want INEC Chairman removed and all sorts of fake attacks; that they want the INEC Chairman to go. If you ask me as APC Chairman too, I second Secondus. I have no difficulties seconding Secondus to have a new INEC Chairman, if that’s what we need to have a credible election. But this is a fake posturing, because in truth, when I listen to Secondus talk about removing the INEC Chairman, I listen to PDP rep, Chidoka, at the briefing and he was busy commending and congratulating INEC for the courage. If we commend people for courage for cancelling what was meant to be, what do we do when they are successful?

“So, all of these show the contradictions. Mr. President, it will be such a tragedy if, as a ruling party, we cannot complain of being rigged out, yet all the early warning indicators are there that this INEC leadership is up for a game.”

At the meeting, Pshiomhole also said the APC would continue with its campaign in the light of the postponement of the elections.

“To ask us as a political party not to go out? The members, our people, would have forgotten. Some would have assumed that ‘look, I’m not sure what these people want’. And the result could be very, very low turnout. That is not good for a party that has huge, huge support base. It can only be good for a party that is not sure of its level of grassroots support," he said.

“So, without consulting INEC, we are proceeding and we are ready to meet them in court. Because they cannot by administrative fiat amend or distort extra provisions in the relevant electoral act and those laws are not secret to INEC.”

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL0K0ns8du0
Source:http://9jahitplay.com/index.php/2019/02/18/video-oshiomhole-swears-by-holy-koran-that-inec-connived-with-pdp-to-postpone-elections/
Re: Oshiomhole‘swears By Holy Koran’that INEC Connived With PDP To Postpone Election by madridguy(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
tongue
Re: Oshiomhole‘swears By Holy Koran’that INEC Connived With PDP To Postpone Election by Evablizin(f): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
shocked

No go do pass yourself.

Blame-shifter,APC will always blame PDP for their foolery.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole‘swears By Holy Koran’that INEC Connived With PDP To Postpone Election by ebuk4real(m): 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin grin

When you think you've seen and hear it all, this agbero of a chairman keeps making idiotic news...
Re: Oshiomhole‘swears By Holy Koran’that INEC Connived With PDP To Postpone Election by devindevin2000: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Just like INEC connived with APC in 2015. The fact is INEC supports whomever the world powers have anointed...who is Atiku versus Buhari in 2015.
Re: Oshiomhole‘swears By Holy Koran’that INEC Connived With PDP To Postpone Election by bastardmod: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigerians have rejected the Islamic party. Buhari jubril Al sudani should go and contest for president of Islamic shithole of Afghanistan grin grin

Oshiomole the Munafik, see his wife dressing like a Kafir, and he's here deceiving jubril grin
Re: Oshiomhole‘swears By Holy Koran’that INEC Connived With PDP To Postpone Election by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
Naija politicians sabi make noise.
Re: Oshiomhole‘swears By Holy Koran’that INEC Connived With PDP To Postpone Election by three: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GOD Revealed To Me That Omoyele Sowore Will Win As Nigeria President Come Februa / Breaking: 130 Persons Killed In Kajuru, Kaduna, Not 66 / I Am In Akwa Ibom State To Count Votes Not Money- REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.