Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper (41070 Views)

Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student / Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by sanjayphy(m): 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Which one is SEMESTER: OMEGA
It seems they use ALPHA and OMEGA instead of FIRST and SECOND semester. Jesus is Lord.
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by mechanics(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Just a test question, see how it's much.
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by purples25(f): 4:31am On Feb 19, 2019
barojana:

Who is trying to prove that?

Obviously the person that posted those pictures and that tweet.

Just looks like jealousy to me.

What does that poster stand to gain from that kind of negative light shed on the school and students, as if to nullify the validity of their efforts or the first class.

If not that it's jealousy , why just come from nowhere and make so much effort to degrade them?

I believe in 'live and let live'

That thing you can't have, don't destroy it. If some of these people can get the opportunity to go to that university, they will jump at it. In the next few years, some of them will make it in life and will fly to send their kids to private universities.

Then why be so desperate, why try to destroy some one else's hard work?

Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by matrixme(m): 5:44am On Feb 19, 2019
sogodihno:
Yes! Jesus is Lord! Convenant is a Christian university, and I don't see this as news, if u know u will be offended by that statement then you don't have business being in convenant university in the first place.

JESUS IS LORD.
Don't mind him. Let him go and open his own university and write test questions, then put Satan is king there. It's a free world. People will just be raising eyebrow unnecessarily. How does this affect the price of garri in the market? And does it make CU any less standard than what normally obtains elsewhere across Nigeria?
Iranu. Next!!!

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by comcorn: 6:32am On Feb 19, 2019
slightlyMad:
Is Jesus not lord?
I don't have any issue with this because it is like an Islamic school typing Allah akbar, they knew what they subscribed to.

What I have an issue with is their bishop using a jet worth 60 million dollars with no other job than stand on the pulpit and pass bowls around to hungry church member. Till date, that jet has not visited Iraq or Afghanistan to spread the gospel to those there, just USA, UK, Australia, France etc.
1,it appears you've forgotten that those Afghanistan people you just mentioned are mostly terrorists, who will go there and waste people's lives. 2, may be you don't know that many of these man of God suffered a lot when they started their ministry, so, what's wrong if they ride in jets, after all, the children of God are supposed to be the richest in the world.
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by comcorn: 6:43am On Feb 19, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
John:17:3

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
Isaiah:43:11

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
Isaiah:42:8

May you all recieve sense
hello bro, your last statement was wrong, you that just quoted bible verses, saying such a thing, no you're so wrong
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Mruwa1(m): 7:02am On Feb 19, 2019
slightlyMad:
Is Jesus not lord?
I don't have any issue with this because it is like an Islamic school typing Allah akbar, they knew what they subscribed to.

What I have an issue with is their bishop using a jet worth 60 million dollars with no other job than stand on the pulpit and pass bowls around to hungry church member. Till date, that jet has not visited Iraq or Afghanistan to spread the gospel to those there, just USA, UK, Australia, France etc.
take am easy u for ask d bishop himself if he done go those area now na absorption u dey and absorption nor be answer
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by TinyHacker: 7:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Useless education someone will never use in their life instead of teaching art and crafts like music or graphic design
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by karbarsar(m): 7:34am On Feb 19, 2019
barojana:
All of those questions for 7 marks o... Tueh I go just carry myself go health center straight.

A friend here on NL, highered once interviewed a 300 level student of Microbiology(UNN student) at Nigerian Bottling Company intending to do SIWES who couldn't explain why Microbiology Labs are never fitted with fans... An SS3 science student of Faith Academy would pieces that in 30 seconds.

Stage the contest bro. Lie kee you dai

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by SirLakes: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2019
sogodihno:
Yes! Jesus is Lord! Convenant is a Christian university, and I don't see this as news, if u know u will be offended by that statement then you don't have business being in convenant university in the first place.

JESUS IS LORD.

I wonder ooo,

Rubbish news always making front page
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 19, 2019
sogodihno:

JESUS IS LORD.
Exactly!
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by KaptainAfrika: 8:22am On Feb 19, 2019
I am a Science student, a graduate of ICT...after seeing all these questions - I will say Jesus Is Lord. He is only typing what everyone in the exam hall must have said in their minds. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 19, 2019
kareemkamil:
Mumu blind folded people, where is that one inside Bible. Fools
Modified
Your are just naive and ignorant
"For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 19, 2019
pavoda:
500 Level ? No wonder 1st class sure for private Uni shocked shocked
Your ignorant to notice that those questions are for continuous assessment lipsrsealed
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 19, 2019
purples25:
Why are they trying so hard to prove that the first class coming from that university isn't so valid.
Jealousy and pride is responsible
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Lanre0: 8:56am On Feb 19, 2019
Fanatical students with fanatical lecturers in a school known for religious fanatism under the tutelage fanatical overseer.
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Bonapart(m): 9:13am On Feb 19, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Christianity: the belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.
try again sir/ma. Like invent another one. This is stale now. Thank you
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by footprint17(m): 9:57am On Feb 19, 2019
grandiose4ever:
The lecturer signed Jesus Is Lord on his test 1 paper
If you see truth talk...
1. Jesus is really lord ........its a mission school.
2. The las time i checked it was convenant that was getting the international awards .....
And u call school like UNN abeg make we here word .... I did my undergraduate in UNN now PG in UNN which i dont know y i came back but thnks to God for making it possible.......
Guys convenant is on another level .
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by pavoda: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2019
You are silly to think that changes my view on the quality of the testing
asuustrike1:

Your ignorant to notice that those questions are for continuous assessment lipsrsealed
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 19, 2019
pavoda:
You are silly to think that changes my view on the quality of the testing
Your stupid
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by pavoda: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2019
Why the name calling You can have you opinions without forcing it on others shocked grin
asuustrike1:

Your stupid
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2019
pavoda:
Why the name calling You can have you opinions without forcing it on others shocked grin
You should have though about that before insulting me.
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by CodeTemplar: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2019
comcorn:
1,it appears you've forgotten that those Afghanistan people you just mentioned are mostly terrorists, who will go there and waste people's lives. 2, may be you don't know that many of these man of God suffered a lot when they started their ministry, so, what's wrong if they ride in jets, after all, the children of God are supposed to be the richest in the world.
The men of God don't ride jets the way people paint it on Social media. They are very busy people.
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by oyetpel(m): 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
Kreamie:
We can overdo in this country!! Who Dey follow am argue?

We can form holy and na we worst pass.

Countries that have atheism flourishing do better than countries blinded by religion. Think about it.

Abi o, Jesus is Lord and he might be fūcking female students.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Most Used Words By Nigerian Ladies / Post Graduate Programmes In Nigerian Universities Outlined / Akeredolu Commissions Classroom With Modern Toilet For Public School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.