Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

ICAN Officially Released May 2019 Exam Date - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ICAN Officially Released May 2019 Exam Date (3243 Views)

DPE Primary Question Solution - Exam 31 May 2019 / Professional Proposal Writing Course, May 2019 / World Day Of The Boy Child 16 May 2019: Press Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ICAN Officially Released May 2019 Exam Date by starryadmin: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Do you have the PDF copy of this

“MAY 2019 DIET OF THE PROFESSIONAL EXAMS” from ICAN office?

I saw this online this week, the first thing that caught my attention

was the DATE: Tuesday May 14th to Thursday 16th 2019

It means we have less than 3 months to ICAN 2019 May diet.

….. hope that didn’t scare you!!!

Well, whether you are scared or not, the date is already fixed.

So,

Are you really prepared?

Or,

You have not even started your preparation?

All the excuses we have for not starting early preparation now

are VERY VALID, but “ICAN EXAM NO SEND YOU” .

If you don’t do the exam now, you will do it later,

But what you don’t have is TIME.

I am very busy now….. That’s true, but exam date “dey wait for you oo”

I don’t have money now….. That’s true, but exam date “dey wait for you oo”

I am not in the mood to start preparation now ….. That’s true, but exam date “dey wait for you oo”

There is still enough time for me ….. That’s true, but exam date “dey wait for you oo”

There is just a thin line between SUCCESS and FAILURE ,

This line is called DECISION.

I encourage you to take a Bold decision and start preparation RIGHT NOW.

P.S: He who hesitates is lost, but swift and resolute action leads to success;

self-doubt is a prelude to disaster - Cato.

If you have any Question to ask then

Call : 07038174484, 08023428420

www.starrygoldacademy.com

Starry Gold Academy: NO 1 TUITION CENTER WITH HIGHEST EXAM PASS RATE AT ONE SITTING FOR PROFESSIONAL EXAMS IN NIGERIA
Re: ICAN Officially Released May 2019 Exam Date by category(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
Thank you so much. Please help me with professional pass list to rigofvig@yahoo.com
My heart is palpitating oh....

(1) (Reply)

9 Animals Who Have More In Common With Humans Than You Think ! / Pls, How Much Is Changing Of Institution Form / Comprehensive List Of Rusticated Delsu Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.