Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,556 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Don’t Need To Rig, Before Defeating Atiku —buhari Slams PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Need To Rig, Before Defeating Atiku —buhari Slams PDP (336 Views)

2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? / 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj / Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Need To Rig, Before Defeating Atiku —buhari Slams PDP by Clerverly: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
Abuja on Monday, the President said, “I’m not afraid. I went round the 36 states and the FCT and I think I have enough support across the country to vote for me.”

The President also warned Nigerians against causing any form of “disturbance” during the elections, saying that security agents are aware of likely “hot spots.”

“I do not expect anybody to cause any disturbance. The security agencies have identified hot spots and flash points and should be prepared to move.

“We have made as much arrangement as possible for them as much as the country can afford.

“Anybody who decides to snatch ballot boxes or lead thugs to disturb the process, may be that will be the last unlawful action you will take.

“We have directed the military and other security agents to be ruthless. We are not going to be blamed that we want to rig elections.

“I want Nigerians to be respected and let them vote whoever they want across the parties. I am not afraid of that. I went round the 36 states and the FCT and I think I have enough support across the country to vote for me.”

https://punchng.com/

Re: I Don’t Need To Rig, Before Defeating Atiku —buhari Slams PDP by Clerverly: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ok
Re: I Don’t Need To Rig, Before Defeating Atiku —buhari Slams PDP by Atiku4betaNaija: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Buhari was angry with Osibanjo for taken some important decisions when he traveled outside Nigeria for treatment and that this second tenure will be his pay back. He will be removed just like the CJF was removed by force and he will pretend not to know what is happening and would ask that a new VP be brought in immediately. But before osibanjo is removed, Tinubu's position would be given to someone else.Rochas Okorocha appointed about 2 or 3 family into his government and the whole country nearly crucified him.
Buhari has been quietly appointing lots of his relatives into positions in government, yet nobody seems to notice, let alone attack him.
Is the dullard using jazz to silent Nigerians? I can't help but remove my cap for the babalowo that did this strong jazz for him.
My only fear is that buhari might openly rig himself back to power and use this same strong jazz to silent Nigerians.buhari the dullard, and he's still misleading Nigeria the same way he's been doing since 2015...
He's still fighting one-sided corruption just the same way he's been doing since 2015...
He's still appointing family members into positions just the same way he's been doing since 2015...
The only thing he has refused to do nowadays is health tourism, and the reason is because ELECTION IS COMING. He is trying to hide his lifelessness from Nigerians!names of people in key position that supports the assumption that the president has actually turned the country into his family venture.
The case of Mamman Daura
‘’Mamman Daura is a powerful member of President Buhari’s kitchen cabinet. In fact, he is considered by most as the de facto Vice President of Nigeria.
Most critical decisions – such as the choice of Ministers and other important appointments - have been credited to him. He even lives in Aso Rock.
Mamman Daura is President Buhari’s nephew. His father is the elder brother of Buhari.
Mamman Daura has a son. His name is Kabir Daura. He is President Buhari’s Personal Assistant.
Abba Kyari is the Chief of Staff to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He also happens to be the foster child of -Yes. You guessed it - Mamman Daura.
Then there is Hadi Sirika.
Hadi Sirika is the Minister of State for Aviation. He is the son of Buhari's elder sister.
Hadi Sirika has an elder sister – a niece of Buhari. Her name is Amina Zakari.
Amina Zakari was INEC acting Chairman in 2015. She later became the director of operations in INEC, but now has been moved to the director of health services still in INEC.
Then there is Aisha Abubakar. She wasn’t even a member of the APC. But all that didn’t matter. But today, she is the Minister of State for Trade, Industry and Investment. Her mother is Buhari’s sister.
So, friends, there you have it. And, thanks for your time.
I guess we can all now go back to our various lives and contin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need To Rig, Before Defeating Atiku —buhari Slams PDP by dedonfranco(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
Even Atiku supporters with sentiment & hatred understand that Buhari's 4 year's is better then PDP 16year's of no achievement.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need To Rig, Before Defeating Atiku —buhari Slams PDP by Kingspin(m): 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
A disable president speaking to a successful businessman like Atiku

WHAT A COUNTRY.
Nigeria need a president who is sound.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Speaker, Dogara, Replies Buhari! / 1 Year In Captivity: Reno Omokri Stage Protest To Demand Leah Sharibu's Release / What Is Your Take On This Epistle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.