Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? (17678 Views)

Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? / 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by oikirodah(m): 2:18pm On May 30, 2022
When the results of the PDP presidential primaries revealed that HE Alhaji Atiku Abubakar had emerged as the opposition party's presidential candidate, it came as no surprise.

Atiku Abubakar is a seasoned politician with a political network spanning the Federation's 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory. His political doggedness should never be underestimated. On Saturday, his political acumen was on display.

The APC, clearly unprepared, did not hold its own presidential primaries this weekend, fueling rumors that the party was conflicted between hosting an open primary and chasing a consensus candidate.

So, who is the true and credible alternative to Atiku Abubakar in the presidential elections of 2023? Who will be the antidote to the PDP and Atiku's planned onslaught?

From all indicators, former Lagos State Governor,Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu may be the ideal antidote to Atiku and the PDP. So many reasons, when weighed against one another, balance out if Tinubu is elected as the APC's presidential candidate.

Tinubu vs. Atiku Abubakar: A Comparative Analysis

Age for Age.

Money for Money.

Power for Power.

Structure for Structure.

Muslim ticket for a Muslim ticket.

Many individuals have suggested that Tinubu had a significant role in bringing Buhari to power; same suggestion still applies to Atiku Abubakar.

They cancel each other out in most ramifications. The question APC should ask each aspirant is can you stop Atiku? Aside from Tinubu on the APC list of presidential contestant , Atiku's experience in contesting elections alone will decimate any other aspirant on the party's platform.

The South requires a strong APC candidate to defeat Atiku Abubakar, a political battle veteran in presidential elections. The APC requires an aspirant who, standing alone, can guarantee at least 10 million votes with no problems.

Tambuwwal's body language at the PDP convention made it plain that battling a North Versus South nomination was part of the PDP's strategy against the APC. Let me give you another important reason why Atiku always wins the Presidential election.

Everyone in politics conducts a SWOT analysis to discover internal strengths and weaknesses, as well as external possibilities and dangers. Work on your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats.

Atiku's carriage and prestige are two important bargaining chips. Everyone in the PDP would feel at ease working for Atiku as their boss.

Is Nyesom Wike more popular than Atiku in the 36 states of the federation? Consider whether Tambuwal, like Atiku, would command a large subject following if he had won. However, it is clear that Tambuwal would prefer to refer to Atiku as his leader rather than Wike.

There is something known as institutional power, which Atiku wields to a large extent, making it easy for other political heavyweights to submit to his leadership.

It is easier for me to work against my brother when I know he has little chance of winning than it is to stand up to a friend who I am convinced will win.

You do not toss away your votes; they are costly and must serve your interest; keep in mind that interest is not simply financial rewards; there are many other benefits that feed one's interest aside from money. Examine the PDP presidential aspirants and honestly assess who has a higher electoral value.

At this point, the APC's best hope is to field an aspirant who ranks first on the same scale as Atiku; from there, the battle becomes much easier to fight and win.

In politics, the comparison of David and Goliath does not work. To defeat your opponents, you must be tenacious and resourceful.

Atiku is a political institution, and only another institution can match him; it would be easier for every other APC heavyweight to line up behind Tinubu than the other APC aspirants. Tinubu is regarded as an institutional ICON.

It will take a generation for all of these APC aspirants to reach Tinubu's level of success. Ganduje, Aliyu Wamakko, Adams Oshiomhole, Fashola, and even President Muhammadu Buhari would find it more simpler to refer to Tinubu as their leader than any of the other aspirants.

Atiku left the customs a long time ago to pursue a political career; the same can be said for Tinubu, who left government in 2007 and has been working on his political career ever since.

Who in the PDP has had a greater impact on the system now than Atiku? The same is true for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the APC.

If the APC wants to get it right and fight hard, they have no choice except to hand over the presidential ticket to the Jagaban.

Let us cross our fingers and see how this game of thrones unfolds. The weekend is quickly approaching, and it will put an end to all the conjecture in the APC.

If Tinubu is denied this ticket due to a secret anointing deal, it will only need SOVEREIGN powers to topple the PDP.

Truth my people no dey break teeth, the APC must follow who know road oh if them wan get hope to defeat Atiku and the PDP.

My name is Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah and na me b the Principal/ Chairman/ CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/2023-presidency-bola-ahmed-tinubu-is-the-only-antidote-to-defeating-atiku-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by AntonVince: 2:33pm On May 30, 2022
Whoever wrote this is a complete neophyte.
He should do well to list the states he feels Tinubu can win outside the South West.
How can you be dreaming of defeating Atiku in the north when you don't even have the mass appeal to win the South?

...and he even put the word "credible" and Tinubu in the same sentence.
Clowns everywhere.
grin

260 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by slivertongue: 2:34pm On May 30, 2022
Laughable submission

261 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by SledgeHammerer: 2:55pm On May 30, 2022
This is the absolute truth. Only Tinubu can defeat Atiku.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by Reality3080: 2:56pm On May 30, 2022
AntonVince:
Whoever wrote this is a complete neophyte.
He should do well to list the states he feels Tinubu can win outside the South West.
How can you be dreaming of defeating Atiku in the north when you don't even have the mass appeal to win the South?

...and he even put the word "credible" and Tinubu in the same sentence.
Clowns everywhere.
grin
u are d political novice here

Let me break down d article for u in clear terms

Atiku is now pdp presidential candidate,who among apc aspirants can defeat atiku?

Lets weigh them

Religion - Everyone knows d north is where d major chunk of d electorates are n they are majorly Muslims,I tell u for sure that majority of northerners will think twice before voting a pastor.
That already reduces Christian aspirants votes in apc n it give tinubu an edge cos he’s also a muslim

Influence - we started hearing d name osinbajo when buhari picked him as running mate,which means he’s new in d game of mainstream politics unlike atiku that have been around since d early 90’s
I believe u won’t want to compare atiku n osinbajo.
Don’t forget tinubu have also been around since d days of abacha n nadeco

Wealth - do I need to remind u that atiku just relegated oil money (rivers bullion van) so comparing osinbajo to atiku in terms of wealth is like comparing ladies bike to dangote trailer,only tinubu can do that

Servitude,loyalty,respect- people like saraki can open their mouth n call osinbajo a mere commissioner but can’t say half to tinubu n I believe u know,ganduje,el rufai n co will find it easy to roll with tinubu n refer his as their leader than a pastor who many of them low key see as an infidel

Atiku vs any other aspirants is an easy win for atiku
Atiku vs tinubu can b regarded as clash of d lords cos they are bosses in their different lanes

95 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by PrinceOfLagos: 2:57pm On May 30, 2022
This hungry bloggers will say anything just to collect money from Tinubu and later mock him behind

Tinubu that is struggling to win APC ticket is whom this bloggers say will defeat Atiku cheesy grin

235 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by Wawelexy(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2022
If Tinubu can single handedly bring down PDP by chasing Jonathan out of Aso rock, then there's 75% chances of him winning Atiku at the poll...

but i pray none of them win sha..........

As it is now,
IF I'M TO VOTE FOR A BETTER NIGERIA, i will not be voting cos none of the present contestant can give us that.(please don't tell me Peter Obi, cos we ve seen him govern one of the eastern state and yet that state can't even match Lagos state when we talk of standard. so?)

IF I'M TO VOTE FOR THE SAKE OF POWER, Atiku is my best bet cos no one uses power more than the northerners.

IF I'M TO VOTE FOR THE SAKE OF POLITICAL EXPERIENCES AND GAME PLAN, then leave that to Tinubu cos no one does it better than him.

IF I'M TO VOTE BASED ON EQUAL RIGHT, i think its high time we allow the Igbos to rule cos they re also Nigerians, Peter Obi for sure....

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by techWriter5: 3:08pm On May 30, 2022
Where are the Mods?

The "number one" gossip blog has written another garbage.

Please, move it to the front page.

It is the duty of all that Tinubu becomes the president.

grin grin grin Nonsense!

274 Likes 34 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by Authoreety: 3:09pm On May 30, 2022
What Nigerians need now is OBI-dience

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by iamyemiakins(m): 3:09pm On May 30, 2022
No be only antidote, na remedy. We aren't even talking about the antidote to the current situation of the country, but talking about the antidote of thieves.

Tinubu and Atiku sef!

260 Likes 30 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by Ezedon(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2022
Lai Muhammed

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by Pitre07: 3:10pm On May 30, 2022
smiley
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by marsman: 3:10pm On May 30, 2022
Tinubu.
Create a topic and add Tinubu to it, I can assure that it will reach the front page. Man too hot, who dey breet

16 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by PoliteActivist: 3:10pm On May 30, 2022
How can he be an antidote when they are both CONFIRMED thieves??

The only possible antidote is MPO

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by DonBenny77(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2022
Atiku is cumming however
If APC fields Tinubu
It will be easier for Atiku
But they will field Lawan
Atiku will floor him
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by MAGG0T(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2022
smiley

Tinubu has no political value what so ever...

Let him defeat Amaechi or Lawan first in the primaries

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by maestroferddi: 3:10pm On May 30, 2022
How much did this amateur hack receive for the series of trashy propaganda?

257 Likes 34 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by SIMONEKPA7: 3:10pm On May 30, 2022
LoL... Even for dream Tinubu can't stand Atiku.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by Kingpele(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2022
Osibanjo with federal power can defeat atiku ..not tinubu..when the former vice president started stealing public funds in the early 90s tinubu is still serving unilever companies in USA ,so tinubu in all his years till now have not see the kind of money pdp flag bearer have. Wike tried it with rivers Money today he is still in shock of what happened at eagles Square ABJ ..but osibanjo with federal power as current vice president will defeat atiku ,money bows to power ..but APC will be blind to this truth until is too late

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by html14java(f): 3:11pm On May 30, 2022
Antidote kor, Antiquity ni.

BAT is a bad air, North and SE knows that.
Yemi Osibanjo is sure bet for APC, if they want to remain relevant.

256 Likes 28 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2022
OP you're very very objective.

No one in APC can battle with Atiku and win than Tinubu, sentiment apart.

Considering political structures, voting strength from zones, popularity, money and what have you.

274 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by Observinho: 3:11pm On May 30, 2022
Op are you serious or you are just trying to catch cruise? See, we are waiting to see Tinubu's new party, because he is a goner in APC. The party will not field a southern candidate considering that PDP has Atiku. I hope Tinubu finds a new party and doesn't chicken out, because like we all predicted he has been used and dumped. This is a lesson for future morons. Until the south learns to unite and stop selling out, the north will keep teaching them politics.

251 Likes 32 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by Ehinjuola: 3:11pm On May 30, 2022
Uhmmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by ZombieTAMER: 3:11pm On May 30, 2022
undecided

Tinubu is an easy win for Atiku

Tinubu is frail , and also being a Muslim , will he opt for a northern Muslim VP , or a minority Christian VP,

either way, it leads to doom.

everything is against Tinubu.

226 Likes 29 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by islandsscotch8: 3:11pm On May 30, 2022
Baba Tinubu ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu

273 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by Sultty(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2022
who fit smuggle me out of the country

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by GODPUNISHALABI: 3:11pm On May 30, 2022
"Naija no be lagos" go be the slang wey go dey reign...if e sure for apc make dem mistakenly give am to tinubu

256 Likes 32 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by bigdammyj: 3:12pm On May 30, 2022
Reading...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by cktheluckyman: 3:12pm On May 30, 2022
HOW EXACTLY DID THIS GARBAGE MAKE FRONT PAGE

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by Artiiclebeast: 3:12pm On May 30, 2022
Yes, he is the only dolt.

Greedy bastards.

256 Likes 30 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Monthly Salary N1.2m, Govs N1.1m Unless Reviewed –RMAFC / Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court / Dangote Refinery Seeks Approval To Hit Market With Diesel, Aviation Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.