Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out (33144 Views)

Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat / Mahmood Yakubu Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers / We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by kmaster007: 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/is-buharis-threat-to-ballot-box-snatchers-constitutional-find-out/
wetin dem won mak dis man do again.. if him no talk nw dey will b sayin his d one rigging...

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by Acidosis(m): 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
modath:

You can always be counted on to support any kind of criminality as long as it's anti your political sentiment.

Go and carry ballot box if you dare, you'd think it's Obasanjo era you & anonimi dey do, you go damo, try am. undecided

CC ... Corinthians come & see your bros. wink

Supporters of Jubril El Salam. Afa?? No shoot-at-sight order on Killer herdsmen in Benue?
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by Corrinthians(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
modath:

You can always be counted on to support any kind of criminality as long as it's anti your political sentiment.

Go and carry ballot box if you dare, you'd think it's Obasanjo era you & anonimi dey do, you go damo, try am. undecided

CC ... Corinthians come & see your bros. wink
You know he is pained because snatching ballot boxes is his side hustle during election season. Have you forgotten the reason why he hates Tinubu with such raw passion? Remember what Idumuose said back then about what he and Fire did and Tinubu refused to settle them?

His means of livelihood is under threat with that statement, that is why you see him thrashing relentlessly over it, like a catfish out of water .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by Dino98: 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
kunmiiii:
I'm totally in support of it, snatch the ballot box and let Buhari make an example out of you! angry

And yes, we need a Tyrant to right all the wrongs of the morally depraved, Nigeria is really not a conventional society.

Until it happens to u and then u will be looking for civil rights activists to come and help u or the court of law.

Two wrongs don't make a right...but okay

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by Sagay212: 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
When thugs kill nysc corp members in an attempt to snatch ballot boxes, people call the govt useless and all sorts. Now they are saying if you snatch ballot boxes, you are doing that at the risk of your life and some people are still complaining. That's to show you that majority of Nigerians are mentally deranged.

Why should you have a problem if you are not planning to snatch ballot boxes? We keep telling these senseless thugs, collect money from politicians and spend it. Spend their money and do not do the dirty jobs for them. Their children will never go out to snatch ballot boxes or even join them in campaigning. Use your heads. And if you want to snatch ballot box, be prepared for the consequences. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by dokie: 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
yomi96:
i once worked as an adhoc staff of inec, they tell us including the security agents not to struggle, pursue or fight with anybody trying to steal the ballot box. Cause they automatically cancel the polling unit. So the police usual dont stop, leaves them.

So why the threats?
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by BabaO2: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
lomprico:
Must it be?

People shld not try n snatch ballot! simple.

Afterall ballot snatching is not constitutional.

I hate buhari but he is right on this as long as it cuts across any political thug including apc's!
No thugs in APC
PDP only rely on thugs and confirmed armed robbers such as Saraki's trained Offa robbers to steal and rig votes for PDP
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by Friend01(m): 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
misano:

APC supporters are not democratic at all. Sorry...

Democracy my foot!
When it favours you everything is democratic, but when it does not you shout murder.

I understand old habits die hard, but we continue to press on. whether you people like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by wirinet(m): 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
dokie:

So why the threats?

Because ballot box snatching compromises the integrity of the elections and lead to unnecessary loss of innocent lives.

See example here;
https://www.nairaland.com/580581/ballot-box-snatching-warri-pdp
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by dokie: 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
cr7lomo:
Now the blood suckers on this forum with their papa Mr lifeless don c am...how can we b civilised with evil tots roaming around the country

With the quantity of evil minded people in Nigeria as seen in Buharis supporters, we need divine intervention.

Hearts are filled with wickedness in this country.

What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by dokie: 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
BabaO2:

No thugs in APC
PDP only rely on thugs and confirmed armed robbers such as Saraki's trained Offa robbers to steal and rig votes for PDP

And Mc oluomo is a civil servant.
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by UncleJudax(m): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
Buhari just like playing to the gallery. Some of the major issues associated with electoral manipulation was in the bill he refused to sign.

Now talking like he wants credible elections

Mr Integrity grin
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by taiyeayodeji: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
what I do understand clearly is that some people just hate the man just for no reasons and it's their prayer from the begining of his tenure to see him fail.He is facing a very great opposition,no matter what he does ,some people will never see any good in Him.You begin to compare nigeria and developed countries when it comes to electoral crime,our constitution does not work,when a ballot box is snatched,it only favours the person losing that unit,disrupting an electoral process is a crime against the state and the president didn't ask them to shoot anybody but said it's at the person risk.if a thief comes to a place,his life is at risk and the last option under some circumstances is to be shot.you can't compare Nigerian and developed countries together,African problems are tackled African way.In the developed country,you can't even escape such act because there are cameras everywhere and your identity is detected and even before you move 100 meters,the area is surrounded by police.There is no broad day armed robbery in Europe,thou it could be happen in America.We should not be comparing Nigeria with developed countries where we dont have such occurrences.

AnanseK:
SO TOUCHING!!!

PRESIDENT BUHARI SPEAKS LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

God knows my heart it is to assure you that I set Nigeria on the path that you will be proud of in the future.

There is difficulty while trying to bring change in the country, but we are trying our best, even our adversaries know we have taken the right course to set Nigeria on track, we offended these money bag politicians and they will never forgive us.

The offence is that, we have blocked all their taps they use for stealing, they now do not care if Nigeria will be up in flames, they can sell even the ashes and fly out.

They have focused on us now with all their might, they want to be allowed to destroy the effort we have made in straightening things so far.

They are not interested even in an
iota of good for Nigeria and its people.

We have no choice, the choice belongs to you people of Nigeria, if you are confident of our efforts, you can vote for us again, so we keep building from where we are.

This will be beneficial to all and if you falsify us then go back to them (moneybag politicians) so they can destroy your future and the country at large.

But definitely you will remember I told you the truth and I have set you on the path of truth and I have lead you truthfully.

The choice is yours on the path of the nation.

I swear in my mind it is not about politics but how this country will turn out to be in the future.

President
Muhammadu Buhari

[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by Emycord: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
pchukwudi:
smiley

Don't mind the sinking tyrant and his bunch of occult morons.

They are the ones twisting the word of the murderous tyrant to suit there murderous inclinations. Supporters of this idiocy are the reason there are large scale killings in the land on daily basis.

Nowhere did tyrant mention ARMED ballot snatching. But his hopeless supporters had to import that into the narrative just to satisfy their god's quest for innocent blood. Even armed robbers are not killed extra judicially except in cases of self-defense. It's folks like the tyrant supporters that lynch people on the street for stealing bread. No single value for human life.

The tyrant threatened POTENTIAL "ballot snatchers" with military extra judicial killings DURING AN ELECTION WEEK and they are here and there supporting it.

Shame on all of you, if you are one of those who support this madness.
A law his own people will soon break and nothing will happen
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by dokie: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
Acidosis:

Supporters of Jubril El Salam. Afa?? No shoot-at-sight order on Killer herdsmen in Benue?

No. Shoot at sight is just for opposition.

But remain calm, we shall all see the disgraceful end of Buhari. History always repeats itself.

And his supporters shall experience Buharis kind of crime fighting. What you sow is what you reap.
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by novexme(m): 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
Interesting development, Abel check my signature jare
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by abbey621(m): 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
I've personally witnessed two different ballot boxes snatched in one election, these people do not come with empty hands, they come most times guns blazing and/or machete. If you have a problem with violent force against such offenders then you are part of the fantastically corrupt elements in Nigeria, it's better you face your dsocial media activism and leave ballot boxes for INEC officials.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by James4bright(m): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
kunmiiii:
I'm totally in support of it, snatch the ballot box and let Buhari make an example out of you! angry

And yes, we need a Tyrant to right all the wrongs of the morally depraved, Nigeria is really not a conventional society.

Hopefully it would be a member of your Family who would ignorantly snatch ballot boxes as a result of financial promises made by a political party, there and then you'd feel blissful about the whole occurrence and praise buhari for the death of your own. Mumu
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by AudiA4: 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
munas:

Just like most Buhari surpporters,you are a fool.A big fool.

If your anybody is killed by ballot box snatchers,the snatcher will be tried for murder.

So your silly argurement does not in any way surpport the extra judicial killings your tin god PMB is calling for

You are the stupidest and silliest fool,so the ballot box snatchers can kill in your own opinion and be tried for murder right, u go ahead and snatch ballot box and u see what will happen to u,it's people like u they need to use as an example, idiot
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by kunmiiii: 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
James4bright:

Hopefully it would be a member of your Family who would ignorantly snatch ballot boxes as a result of financial promises made by a political party, there and then you'd feel blissful about the whole occurrence and praise buhari for the death of your own. Mumu

All these uncouth illiterate kids, who instantly drag beloved family members into discourse, as a means of striking a low blow will never cease to amaze me or have sense, just take a look at the cockamamie nonsense you just wrote, how can someone "Ignorantly" snatch a ballot box!! (For whatever reason) do you even know the meaning of what you just typed.

Abeg, You're not even worth the time at all....you've earned a "dunce" cap with your comment already! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by Bimpe29: 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
He couldn't have been worse than Abacha.
Buhari remains a Militrocratic.
A civilian physically but military by heart.
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 19, 2019
PDP don dey fear to snatch ballot box ooo.

But on a serious note, why PDP nad Igbos like support bad things sef?

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by BabaO2: 12:14am On Feb 19, 2019
dokie:

And Mc oluomo is a civil servant.
What did he do?
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by James4bright(m): 12:18am On Feb 19, 2019
kunmiiii:

All these uncouth illiterate kids, who instantly drag beloved family members into discourse, as a means of striking a low blow will never cease to amaze me or have sense, just take a look at the cockamamie nonsense you just wrote, how can someone "Ignorantly" snatch a ballot box!! (For whatever reason) do you even know the meaning of what you just typed.

Abeg, You're not even worth the time at all....you've earned a "dunce" cap with your comment already! cheesy grin

I've always known Zombies to be terrible at words denotation, so i can understand if my context barely makes sense to you. Why don't you take up the gun and kill people yourself since you really believe that would bring peace. Your country has a constitution if your dictator President can't affirm to it, then truly he is a tyrant like they say. I can understand even with odds you'd still gladly stand by PMB, I just realized truly you all are lifeless. Your can use your presumed complex words to connote your stupid ideology, thinking you are smart but truly you are just as lifeless as the rest of your zombies inveterate supports of PMB, next time used words that are truly complex and not basic word that even a 5year old can comprehend with ease, I shouldn't be expecting much from a dumb zombie, huh? lol. mumu.
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by adamsy5111(m): 12:37am On Feb 19, 2019
so is it constitutional to snatch ballot box. Ballot snatchers wicked than the person that kill because ballot will determine the future of Nigeria hence u shouldn't be too myopic of your opinion or whatever. U shouldn't subvert the will of people in a day time this act is condemnable in any activities of life, pls be a good Nigerian for a better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by echodrum(m): 1:04am On Feb 19, 2019
kunmiiii:

Big fool. The essence of embracing democracy is to eliminate tyranny. I supported Buhari in 2015 but statements such as this is one of the reasons I want him out of the office like Yesterday.
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by Daboomb: 3:02am On Feb 19, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/is-buharis-threat-to-ballot-box-snatchers-constitutional-find-out/

Dont be afraid, we all know that those acts are what PDP and its group of criminals are plotting to do come Saturday and they think former CJN will give them paid judgement.
Let me warn you, if anyone of you is found trying to snatch ballot boxes or disrupt this election a second time, it is one bullet to your head or heart.
Nigeria will not waste money feeding any criminal in jail, anymore.
Be readyv to pay with your miserable life, if you chose to snatch ballot boxes or become a political thug who kills others for politicians.
Waste all of them.

Buhari is the type of President that can deal with these criminals, not a criminal lije Atiku wet nor get liver.
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by Daboomb: 3:05am On Feb 19, 2019
echodrum:
Big fool. The essence of embracing democracy is to eliminate tyranny. I supported Buhari in 2015 but statements such as this is one of the reasons I want him out of the office like Yesterday.

[/b]In other words, you were a good citizen in 2015 but in 2019, you have made yourself into a ballot snatched and political thug, Abi?
Just try any rubbish and you will be history. Zero tolerance for political thugs that FIRCE INEC to shift elections every time. [b]
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by Daboomb: 3:09am On Feb 19, 2019
James4bright:

I've always known Zombies to be terrible at words denotation, so i can understand if my context barely makes sense to you. Why don't you take up the gun and kill people yourself since you really believe that would bring peace. Your country has a constitution if your dictator President can't affirm to it, then truly he is a tyrant like they say. I can understand even with odds you'd still gladly stand by PMB, I just realized truly you all are lifeless. Your can use your presumed complex words to connote your stupid ideology, thinking you are smart but truly you are just as lifeless as the rest of your zombies inveterate supports of PMB, next time used words that are truly complex and not basic word that even a 5year old can comprehend with ease, I shouldn't be expecting much from a dumb zombie, huh? lol. mumu.

You better don't bite your fingervwhikevtryingvto soundceducated grin
Just read all the disjointed ramblings that you wrote, just tomimpress thst guy shocked

Imagine yourself saying someone IGNORANTLY snatch a ballot box?
Well, you will "ignorantly" stop a bullet with your head, dunderhead undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by Daboomb: 3:20am On Feb 19, 2019
Dino98:

Until it happens to u and then u will be looking for civil rights activists to come and help u or the court of law.

Two wrongs don't make a right...but okay

Ballot snatcher and Political thug IDENTIFIED...

COPY-THAT.
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by tete7000(m): 3:25am On Feb 19, 2019
kunmiiii:

And a tyrant is morally upright, not morally depraved? You want a depraved man to cure a sick society. Your head thinks upside down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants / Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari / INEC Fixes Date For 2023 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.