Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

"Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking (36622 Views)

Kogi Election: 3 Killed As Military Thwarts Ballot Box Snatching Attempt / Buhari’s Ballot Box Threat Aimed At Scaring Voters – Sowore / Reactions As Tinubu Defends Buhari’s Ballot Box Snatching Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by oganoble(m): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
What is wrong is wrong. In as much as he means to discourage people from election malpractice, he should always make reference to what the law says on this. I doubt if he thought this through at all. This kind of statement would have been better suited for offenses with death penalties like terrorism in the instance of Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen. Also, i think it would have been better if he said anybody caught being corrupt will pay with his life, then start with Rotimi Amaechi, then people might applaud him with one hand

3 Likes

Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by Platony(m): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Apart from BLOOD JUICE,.. which other drink does BUHARI know?? angry

1 Like

Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by dam2000(m): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tinubu boys will snatch it nothing will happen useless President
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by arrestdarrester: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
This guy wants to make Nigeria a slaughter house.

When they said change, we didn't ask which kind of change? Now they say they are going to the next level we are not asking neither are we decoding their true intent.

Remember, this guy stole our republic, our democracy in December 1983.

GMB indeed.

1 Like

Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by IYANGBALI: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
cr7lomo:

Y do u talk without thinking...don't u know the consequences of what that idiot said...u know how evil our forces are, the fool just gave free hand to these evil forces to kill innocent civilians...we all saw how a custom official shot and killed an innocent citizen for no reason....so if u argue with an officer on that day due to one this or the other, u will b shot dead and tagged ballot box snatcher...God forbid this man coming to power again
leave that idiot. His eyes go clear when them kill am or any of his family members
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by ebenholer(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
I am fed up of the failures of this government. undecided undecided :- undecided undecided
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by 11doubledee: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Intending ballot box snatcher(s) could either be members of APC, PDP or any other party.
Why is PDP and its' supporters taking it negatively.Whoever tries to steal our mandate as voters is clearly an enemy of the state.
I thought we are supposed to have a common ground on things like this as patriots irrespective of party affiliations.
This is very sad.

2 Likes

Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by thatigboman: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
sogodihno:
My people have u seen PDP now, party of looters, criminals and thieves, PMB said anyone caught snatching ballot paper do so at his own risk, the question is why are PDP crying foul? Are they planning to snatch ballot box?

They politicise the suspension of the corrupt CJN and shout the loudest one will think Onoghen is a PDP party card carrying member, my people PDP thrive with corruption, they are lover of corruption, if PDP enter, Nigeria will go the way of Venezuela, this country will cast in 2, years, if PDP could not save and yet borrow money to pay salary in the year of surplus, what about now, that the oil price is at the lowest.

May thunder fire any idiots that tell me to vote for stealing is not corruption party.

We are moving to the next level.

Thunder fire PDP and lover of Corruption.

PS: They will be shouting China and China, am sure Atiku can not even be contesting in China now if he were a chinese, because he would have been killed tete. No space for looter in China, if we can't be harsh to corruption like China, then we have no business comparing ourselves with China in economy.
have u read d electoral act?

2 Likes

Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by Dino98: 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
three:

Have we not learnt anything?

Have the Aluu4 died in vain?

Have all the victims of Jungle Justice whether guilty and particularly those who were innocent died in vain?

There is a reason civilisations abide by common laws, heck! That's why they are known as CIVILISATIONS!

For those who read to learn and understand the following tweets will suffice....

The heartbreak in all this is that it is young, zest full, arguably otherwise intelligent Nigerians flying this kite of amoral 'justice'. Who will stand for you when it is your turn to face the wrath of a mob or 'accidental discharge'

Leave them to be praising him....one day, it will be them. Guilty or not, u find urself in a situation, where u will be praying to God that they don't just shoot u to death or burn u with tyres. That day u will beg for people to help u and for anyone to hear ur side.

Many are saying that those that are criticizing his statement have bad plans or don't like him, becos they feel they will never be in such situations but u never can tell, it can be u or ur sibling or ur relative or a friend...u or that person might even be innocent but due process will not be followed and u will be shot dead on the road like an animal...

There is a reason we have the law but NO let's scream Sai baba and call him GMB...
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by Ismobell(m): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
If you doubt our resolve, pls try it.
It is not like we have space criminal elements.
Dear unwise prospective box snatcher, congratulations as you get wasted.

Abeg! Make we sharply move to the NEXLEVEL jare.

1 Like

Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by thatigboman: 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
DaySpringer:
Buhari has just give officers the right to shoot anyone they want and claim that the person is a Ballot-box snatcher.
especially shoot PDP people, while guarding APC riggers
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by ebenholer(m): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
Freeing unprofessional and biased security personnel to shoot at sight....what an ubiquitous statement by Mr president
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by bodmasfem(m): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
oganoble:
What is wrong is wrong. In as much as he means to discourage people from election malpractice, he should always make reference to what the law says on this. I doubt if he thought this through at all. This kind of statement would have been better suited for offenses with death penalties like terrorism in the instance of Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen. Also, i think it would have been better if he said anybody caught being corrupt will pay with his life, then start with Rotimi Amaechi, then people might applaud him with one hand

ballot box snatcher
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by ebrochukwu(m): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
What do Nigerians really want?
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by dianchi(f): 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
His wife referred to him as G for general this means (military) GMB, she overlooked the fact that he is now a president under democracy not military... Sometimes it gets fuzzy figuring out what actually is in the head of this man's supporters, for the wife she gets to enjoy trips and jewelries and for the majority of Nigerians notching, Zero health insurance, zero job. #Nigerianswakeup and vote out incompetency simply put.
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by mykelswa(m): 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
I know almajiri like u don't understand English. I am to be a worker as an ad-hoc staff. But I think I'll just sit at home. Simple English u don't understand

ABUPHARM:

Potential ballot box snatcher spotted

1 Like

Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by okenwa101(m): 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
sogodihno:
My people have u seen PDP now, party of looters, criminals and thieves, PMB said anyone caught snatching ballot paper do so at his own risk, the question is why are PDP crying foul? Are they planning to snatch ballot box?

They politicise the suspension of the corrupt CJN and shout the loudest one will think Onoghen is a PDP party card carrying member, my people PDP thrive with corruption, they are lover of corruption, if PDP enter, Nigeria will go the way of Venezuela, this country will cast in 2, years, if PDP could not save and yet borrow money to pay salary in the year of surplus, what about now, that the oil price is at the lowest.

May thunder fire any idiots that tell me to vote for stealing is not corruption party.

We are moving to the next level.

Thunder fire PDP and lover of Corruption.

PS: They will be shouting China and China, am sure Atiku can not even be contesting in China now if he were a chinese, because he would have been killed tete. No space for looter in China, if we can't be harsh to corruption like China, then we have no business comparing ourselves with China in economy.

Is there any tree � somewhere that is named PDP if not this same mofos you have in that Cult call APshit or is china not better than Nigeria. My prayer is may your life be directed and govern like this government! And until I see Amen from you for this prayer, please remain silent!!!
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by bodmasfem(m): 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
thatigboman:
especially shoot PDP people, while guarding APC riggers

thank God u have agreed that pdp are ballot box snatchers

1 Like

Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by bodmasfem(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
okenwa101:

Is there any tree � somewhere that is named PDP if not this same mofos you have in that Cult call APshit or is china not better than Nigeria. My prayer is may your life be directed and govern like this government! And until I see Amen from you for this prayer, please remain silent!!!

is that the reason why u want to snatch ballot box?
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by Gforce2019: 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
And Obahiagbon speaketh :
I am maniacally bewildered, overwhelmed and flabbergasted at the paraplegic crinkum crankum that has characterised the latest news about election , culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga! The jiggery pokery of homo sapiens flaunting their incompetence as INEC officials instead of achievements stemming from months of preparation and years of hard work is a veritable bugaboo that must be pooh-poohed by all compos mentis homo sapiens!
I said to my self: What an anathematous disdain of the citizenry! What a deprecable descent from the sublime to the ridiculous! Who will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistopheleancabal in the country? With this state of affairs, i dare say that the future of our dear nation is swimming in a pestilential aqua with a disastrious terminus ad quem inherently laden with avoidable cataracts, ice bergs and oxbow Lakes. It is sardonic and lugubrious and SHOULD STOP!!!!
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by Chimezirim121: 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by Curvydick001: 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
post=75867079:
SNATCH BALLOT BOXES AT YOUR OWN RISK, Children of perdition!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Next time, don't quote us with such foolishness, okay!
Innocent people don't snatch ballot boxes, only armed robbers, children of perdition and CRIMINALS do...

If you are planning to snatch one, goodluck with that!
RUBBISH!!

You could still say what you wanted to say without the insults bro.. Can you actually picture a scenario where they try shooting a ballot box snatcher and your family member got hit instead ? Would you still say the same THINK.
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by Rotarycompresso(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Pmb till 2023.

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Contact us now when we still have the link
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
The problem is not in what he said, I as a supporter of Atiku would have lauded his approach, but our security men are the most unprofessional and so cannot be given such orders, hence they will kill anyone that day and tag the person a ballot snatcher because the dead won’t be alive to tell their part. So in conclusion his words are callous from a president.
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by DonMekino(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
he is the president, that statement is reckless, ballot snatching isn't the worst form of rigging, what of officers that rewrite results or declare false ones.....security agents that intimidate ppl to vote for a particular candidate etc

2 Likes

Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by lancee(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Mr President if u had instructed the military or policemen to take this kind of Action against the fulani herdsmen u would have scored more points at the poll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by Mineohmine: 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
Seriously, anybody that castigate PMB on this statement has hidden agenda. I do not belong to APC but this warning is needed for all and sundey esp those that have hidden plan.

1 Like

Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by Saintp(m): 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
AudiA4:
Go and snatch ballot box and see what will happen to u,the problem with Nigerians is if u are stupid to act they blame u,if u are a hard liner the still abuse u, I will rather choose to be a hard liner and do the right thing, those who flout the law, let them be dealt with accordingly

What if someone around you tell the army that you snatched ballot box when you are innocent and the army executes you immediately or someone drops a ballot box near you while on the run and the army shoots you dead thinking you are the one.
We all condemn ballot box snatching or other electoral offenses but we always need to follow due process else innocent people will become victims and it may be you. Our armed forces are already good at extrajudicial killings and a president giving them further green light is dangerous. I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by abraolas1: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
ainas247:
wink I support Mr President... All people ranting shey una won snach ballot box ni

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

have you consider the bullet flying around aimlessly and you are there waiting to cast your vote..... with the type of Policeman we have in this country..... my Bro if u are following Open your Mind please
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by Minemrys: 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
mykelswa:
FTC wow. I dedicate it to Atiku this weekend as president.

It's like I'll just resign from being ad-hoc staff in peace. Before GBM kill ppl in my presence.

The fool thinks his still in military era. Please this is 2019 not 1983. I feel he still doesn't know.
Someone close should help d almajiris tell him.

I just saw a news of lawyers summiting a case against buharifulani to icc. It gives me joy like I just cum
am n0t a buhari fan but let's be realistic here, drastic measures need to be taken with vote riggers and electi0n riggers, else Atikulate may n0t even be allowed to win due to the rigging. Let's use logic atimes.
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by Mccullum: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
goaldynboy:
Snatching ballot box is wrong and should be severely punished! But for a President to talk like an uncivilized savage is unacceptable and indefensible!!

Meanwhile, Buhari is the worst THIEF and TREASURY ROBBER in Nigeria! See below:

This history you are telling contradict one another as there's PTF in 70s 80s how come he'll over throw because of such as that story doesn't exist at all.

Clearly was not the planner of the coup, it was Ibrahim Bako but he died during exchange of fires with presidential guards.

And Buhari was called all the way from Jos to come and lead the military government in Lagos.

Stop fake news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) / 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.