Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,120 members, 7,828,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

"Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking (36647 Views)

Kogi Election: 3 Killed As Military Thwarts Ballot Box Snatching Attempt / Buhari’s Ballot Box Threat Aimed At Scaring Voters – Sowore / Reactions As Tinubu Defends Buhari’s Ballot Box Snatching Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by objobj: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oya make una papa send una near any ballot box.
I swear una no shee shomtin

If una no fit win make una sit dawn for house oo
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by bkool7(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
I don't think there should be any fuss here

Only riggers should be worried

I baffles me why law abiding citizens are also complaining
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by Afospecialk: 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
Only PDP supporters see nothing wrong in snatching ballot boxes bcs that's their major hope to rig to win the election but am happy PMB has made it clear.

STEEL BALLOT BOXES AND MEET YOUR DEAD BASIC

PDP are free to cry from now till 2023

Am 100% sure that all we need is just PMB second term and there will be no more corruption in Nigeria. Second term is for serious war against all corrupted politician and law agencies

Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by bkool7(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
cr7lomo:

Y do u talk without thinking...don't u know the consequences of what that idiot said...u know how evil our forces are, the fool just gave free hand to these evil forces to kill innocent civilians...we all saw how a custom official shot and killed an innocent citizen for no reason....so if u argue with an officer on that day due to one this or the other, u will b shot dead and tagged ballot box snatcher...God forbid this man coming to power again
Ballot box snatching is treason

1 Like

Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by pek(m): 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Haven't given the warning a second thought cause no one in my family will snatch ballot boxes.
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by objobj: 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
Curvydick001:

You could still say what you wanted to say without the insults bro.. Can you actually picture a scenario where they try shooting a ballot box snatcher and your family member got hit instead ? Would you still say the same THINK.

Get out. Go away. Vote and go home. Go stay with ur wife.
But if u planned to snatch box, pls write your will
baba has given order.
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by olagbola45(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
Effiongdbest:
A blood sucker will always remain a blood sucker.
This is a man that said any Nigerian in the custody of the Libyans stuck trying to cross over to Europe is on his or her own, what an insensitive "Number1" citizen of a country,
while USA sanctioned a whole nation of Turkey just because of the detaintion of one single US citizen.

God forbid this calamity of a President on Nigerian soil for the second time.

Nigerians have looked back these 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen within just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till
eternity. Amen

Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi all the way..
my pained brother snatch ballot box and you will b on ur way to heaven and guess wot u will end up in hell you know y? u a thief
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by ABUPHARM(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
mykelswa:

I know almajiri like u don't understand English. I am to be a worker as an ad-hoc staff. But I think I'll just sit at home. Simple English u don't understand

Why resignation as an ad hoc officer if your intent with the forth coming election is a good one

Buhari had warned those planning to snatch ballot boxes
during the elections as he said that those caught doing that
will pay with their lives. What is wrong with this statement before you portrayed it as though he will start killing everyone during election

I know son of perdition like you will always be contrary to anything good motive this country wishes.

Once again you're obviously a potential ballot box snatcher, If you get caught, such act would be the last unlawful act you will engage in.

4+4 = NEXT LEVEL
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by Ricky109: 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
if you are here and u are tired of life u can let ur life to b use by politicians, lay ur life for the benefit of there children, them no send u, if die u die....the truth is Nigeria is not yet ripe for democracy, we need iron hand to save this country..corruption is the greatest murder of our life, it is worse than boko haram, fulani hersmen, hambandit, corruption has eaten deep into our common wealth, into our system,...we all nid to standup and say noo to this deadly termite...let not give freedom to thiefs...I believe in this country, I believe in us. United we stand for our country the better for ourlife's and that of children children's children.
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by ogbonti: 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
I can't believe this illiterate is fooling millions of Nigerians with his last ditch effort to cling to power, from Oshiomole, acting and asking the INEC chairman ridiculous questions that they have already discussed previously to this bs of paying with life if someone steals ballot box, WHO DO THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE DECEIVING? my people, Buhari is a 7-headed snake that must be removed from power ASAP. APC is behaving like they are the opposition, BUHARI, I am begging you in the name of God, do not rig this election. I know your boys do not have to snatch ballot boxes, that's for amateur, you are planning to rig by preparing result sheets to invalidate the votes of Nigerians, and if you do this, you Buhari will pay dearly!!!! BE WARNED!!!!
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by Eastcoast33(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
mykelswa:
The fool thinks his still in military era. Please this is 2019 not 1983. I feel he still doesn't know.
Someone close should help d almajiris tell him.

I just saw a news of lawyers summiting a case against buharifulani to icc. It gives me joy like I just cum

Link plsssss?
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by Saintp(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
post=75867043:
If these evil politicians give you money to go and snatch ballot boxes, simply tell them to award the contract to their children.
And if you go ahead to snatch ballot boxes, you will spend the rest of your miserable life in jail, it is in the constitution.
Only evil people, bastards, children of hate and perdition will find fault with the President's speech in condemning evil.

Wow! shocked.
This time around, it will definitely be their last!

END OF DISCUSSION!

I normally do not like responding to people like you. My prayer for you is that you will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time on that day.
Do you think it is only "children of hate" that are at risk?Do you know that a ballot box snatcher could snatch a ballot box and run in your direction and army opens fire and bullet hit you instead if him? God forbid.
As long as you are out on that day,you are not immune to any danger as long as our illiterate forces are concerned. What the president should have said is
" ballot box snatchers should stay clear,if not they would be caught and made to face to full weight of the law".

1 Like

Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by KuwaiitiDinar: 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
Why all this rant, if you vote and go home why will anybody shoot you... Ballot Dance part 1 commissioned
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by citruslimited(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=Famousbabe post=75866473]President Buhari has come under great criticism over his warning to ballot box snatches, electoral offenders.

Buhari had warned those planning to snatch ballot boxes during the elections as he said that those caught doing that will pay with their lives.

President Buhari stated this at the opening session of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Caucus meeting in Abuja, on Monday.

He said that such act would be the last unlawful act the person will engage in.

Some Nigerians have reacted to his warning, while APC members and supporters are hailing the President, Others are condemning him.

The BBC shared this video and reacted to President Buhari's warming with the caption:

Nigeria's President @MBuhari says he has ordered the police and military to be "ruthless" with vote-riggers, following the last-minute postponement of #NigeriaDecides2019. Critics said his comments condoned "jungle justice".

Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari also shared the video of her husband sounding the warning to ballot boxes snatchers, referring
to him as GMD instead of PMB, wrote:

"������� #ThisIsGMB taking Nigeria to the #NextLevel"

Watch the moment President Buhari gave the threat HERE

See reactions.....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/jungle-justice-president-buharis-ballot.html?m=1

Movie Titled: The life of a Nigerian Couple
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
watch the movie on the link belowb
http://youtu.be/nVY0rBOhfz0
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by Cameroonglass(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
i love Buhari's speech each time he gives speech without holding that small paper
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by newwater: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
very good for them, awon olofo go ahead with that your evil plans of snatching the ballot boxes your name na sorry,
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by boxypane(m): 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Whose should happen to ballot box thieves.
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by pongwa(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
I quite agree with baba Buhari on this one. election offenders should die by hanging or thrown in a pot of boiling oil. This, however, does not translate to vote anyway.

sowore for president

1 Like

Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by greggng: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
So pdp and their gullible atikulooters think they will be allowed to rig? Why are they bothered about punishment for ballot box snatching? Are they planning to partake in such devilish act....I support buhari on this one....anything that will make election free and fair must be accepted by civilised people
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
sogodihno:
My people have u seen PDP now, party of looters, criminals and thieves, PMB said anyone caught snatching ballot paper do so at his own risk, the question is why are PDP crying foul? Are they planning to snatch ballot box?

They politicise the suspension of the corrupt CJN and shout the loudest one will think Onoghen is a PDP party card carrying member, my people PDP thrive with corruption, they are lover of corruption, if PDP enter, Nigeria will go the way of Venezuela, this country will cast in 2, years, if PDP could not save and yet borrow money to pay salary in the year of surplus, what about now, that the oil price is at the lowest.

May thunder fire any idiots that tell me to vote for stealing is not corruption party.

We are moving to the next level.

Thunder fire PDP and lover of Corruption.

PS: They will be shouting China and China, am sure Atiku can not even be contesting in China now if he were a chinese, because he would have been killed tete. No space for looter in China, if we can't be harsh to corruption like China, then we have no business comparing ourselves with China in economy.

You should try thinking before you Type bros.
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by Afritop(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
sogodihno:
My people have u seen PDP now, party of looters, criminals and thieves, PMB said anyone caught snatching ballot paper do so at his own risk, the question is why are PDP crying foul? Are they planning to snatch ballot box?

They politicise the suspension of the corrupt CJN and shout the loudest one will think Onoghen is a PDP party card carrying member, my people PDP thrive with corruption, they are lover of corruption, if PDP enter, Nigeria will go the way of Venezuela, this country will cast in 2, years, if PDP could not save and yet borrow money to pay salary in the year of surplus, what about now, that the oil price is at the lowest.

May thunder fire any idiots that tell me to vote for stealing is not corruption party.

We are moving to the next level.

Thunder fire PDP and lover of Corruption.

PS: They will be shouting China and China, am sure Atiku can not even be contesting in China now if he were a chinese, because he would have been killed tete. No space for looter in China, if we can't be harsh to corruption like China, then we have no business comparing ourselves with China in economy.
A million likes for your comments sir

1 Like

Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by cosxzbay: 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
cathodekazim:
Corrupt pigerians supporting ATIKU.

Pmb till 2023

Said baba
Buhari refused to sign the electoral act which prescribed penalties for all electoral offenders because he wanted to benefit from illegality. He is a hypocrite and is insighting Nigerians against themselves. A sitting President cannot encourage extrajudicial murder. He will be kicked out come 23rd February

1 Like

Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by don4real18(m): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
If any politicians tell you to snatch ballot boxes, tell them about Buhari's order but if they insist, tell them to use their children grin
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by MyMouth(m): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Strong criticism from the devilish party pdp!
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by MyMouth(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Stroneg criticism from the devilish party pdp!
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by AudiA4: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
In a country of lawlessness, disrespect, inhuman behaviour,political killings,authority stealing, kidnapping, ritual killings armed robbery and so on,
Hardliners punishment is what they deserve,when we make some people a scape goat, others will dear not repeat the same thing
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by Tapout(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
and this is a country that grants amnesty to boko Haram...smh
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by bcashy: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
prinsam30:
once a tyrant is always a Tyrant

Wen u are done ranting, go snatch ballot box on Saturday u hear! U go learn lesson grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
this PMB IS WORST THAN HIV
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Buhari does not surprise me anymore. I am only surprised that some irresponsible Buffons still support him.
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by Onlyonebuhari: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
Prevention better than cure!
Try it under my government and your families will regret having you as a member.
Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by ivandragon: 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
11doubledee:
Intending ballot box snatcher(s) could either be members of APC, PDP or any other party.
Why is PDP and its' supporters taking it negatively.Whoever tries to steal our mandate as voters is clearly an enemy of the state.
I thought we are supposed to have a common ground on things like this as patriots irrespective of party affiliations.
This is very sad.

no reasonable person is supporting ballot box snatching.

but 2 things are instructive...

1. a look at how corruption is being fought presently will tell you that those in the good graces of PMB are immune to prosecution or at most, they would be 'handled with care'...

2. there are clear laws on what the punishment is for electoral offences. for an elected leader to push for 'jungle Justice' is inimical to democracy. just take a look at Duerte in the Philippines. from a people crusader, he now has death squads masquerading as security forces cleaning up the society. these actions have led to deaths of hundreds of innocents, including children.

the point is, when a leader jettisons the established laws that govern society, such a leader has effectively made him/herself the law.

a better way is that he should have said that such people would be punished to the fullest extent of the law. that is how a leader talks.

& if he feels strongly about it, introduce a bill to the NAss mandating ballot box snatching an offence punishable by death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Speaks On U.S. Visit, Governor Fayose’s Attacks / #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment / Wike: Abaribe Lacks Integrity, Dumped PDP 3 Days After Collecting Money From Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.