Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (857632 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ocon: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
Betap:

I heard so too, currently in my second semester and should be done by April/May, let's see how it goes
Please drop the outcome when you're done. I'm planning on registering for PGD by July
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
Porschefarmer:
Good day guys

Please i need an urgent answer to this questions.

We are newly married. Wife will be the PA. Her passport and all her documents are still showing her dad's name. We have not done Court wedding but have done Traditional and white weddings.

1. Does she need to do change of name in her passport?

2. Do we need to do court wedding to show we are married or can we use the marriage certificate church gave us? If not, what do we use to show we are married?

3. She wants to do her ECA and IELTS and her documents ARE Still in her dad's name, will it affect our application when she eventually changes to my surname?

Please we want to register for ECA Now. Your urgent replies will be appreciated.
1) depends on your choice
2)you can use it OR if your church is recognized by federal government, the certificate is sufficient, but to make you sleep better, kuku do court wedding
3) her change of name will not affect your application. My wife did her eca with wes, she didn't submit any other document aside her certificate, which is her maiden name, while she applied using her married name.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Canadaforsure(f): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
I literally jumped for joy. Congrats bro. I will follow your footsteps

johnnybravo1990:
[]URGENT![/b]

If I have all the money I need for POF in my dollar account, do I still need to get bank statement of my naira or salary account (no money in the naira/salary account).

And by the way, I have finally gotten my POF! Yippee!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
johnnybravo1990:
URGENT!

If I have all the money I need for POF in my dollar account, do I still need to get bank statement of my naira or salary account (no money in the naira/salary account).

Congrats dude, this is good news. I think the dollar account is enough, just have the right LOE/docs to explain any bulk transactions

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by oyeoye64: 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ocon:
Heard you don't need to wait for graduation list, that once result is out you can request for statement of result and transcript.
How true is this?

I don't know about the transcript, but for statement of result it is until the graduation list is out before you can apply for it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
johnnybravo1990:
URGENT!

Yayyyyy!!!! Congrats!!!
Use only the dollar account statement

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Walkingnigger: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
I have previously applied for USA visa with false information about myself, especially my intention for the visits, travel history, place of work/salary, marital status among others.

I actually appeared with my Girlfriend/Fiance as spouse in one of the attempts to secure USA Visa. We claim to have kids who would not be travelling with us at that time.

However, my information with the USA Embassy was consistent in all the attempts.

I REGRET ALL THIS. Nothing is as good, peaceful and sustaining as been truthful in everything.

I humbly need advise and guidance in applying for Canada Permanent Residency with my true status.

PLEASE what is my chance of securing it considering the information sharing system between Canada & USA?

What are the risks of coming out truthful while applying for Canada Permanent Residency? What is my chance of entering Canada? How can I resolve this?

GURUS in the house, I need your strategic advise ooooo ishhh.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by johnnybravo1990: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
Topsmamen:

Finally! Congrats!

Bro. You want to shoot yourself in the leg? Please use your dollar account ONLY. Also, remember that if there are huge sums deposited into your account, you'd have to explain. Funds received from the sale of a personal property or a gift deed, etc. Goodluck.
Thanks. I’m working on getting a letter from my helper.

Debsify:
Finally..congrats!
Thanks my dear.

Canadaforsure:

I literally jumped for joy. Congrats bro. I will follow your footsteps

Wow. Thanks so so much. Imma jump for your PPR too.

Jennypharb1:

Congrats dude, this is good news. I think the dollar account is enough, just have the right LOE/docs to explain any bulk transactions
Thanks Jenny. I will do all that.

Ifeoma77:

Yayyyyy!!!! Congrats!!!
Use only the dollar account statement
Ok sweerie. Thanks.

yemblaze:
Congratulations bro.... finally you'll be sleeping and sbnoring on this day grin grin. May the rest of the journey be smooth.

Thanks Yemi. The feeling is almost like when I passed IELTS. It came unexpected.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
Congratulations bro.... finally you'll be sleeping and sbnoring on this day grin grin. May the rest of the journey be smooth.

johnnybravo1990:
I have gotten another ITA. It expires 1am, 6th May. POF still an issue, but I'm not declining this ITA though. Hopefully I wont forget to decline should it get to the last hour.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Betap: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ocon:
Please drop the outcome when you're done. I'm planning on registering for PGD by July

I will
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by twAYz: 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
For some of us willing to join Canadian Migration WhatsApp group, please follow the link below

https:///DuevcawNqCKCAQmRbKPNBV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Amandacanny: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
That's not true. Once your final results are out, contact the postgraduate school for transcript and they will help with your notification of result too. That's what I did.
oyeoye64:

I don't know about the transcript, but for statement of result it is until the graduation list is out before you can apply for it.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by bozz007(m): 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
kiari:
How many words were you instructed to write for Task 1 and 2 again?

minimum of 150 words for task 1 and 250 words for task 2.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by luvluvluv: 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
Good evening my people,
I have two questions...

Is a crs score of 411 eligible?

Secondly, my wife has two cousins and an aunt who r citizens of Canada. Can she claim point with any of them?

Pls pardon me if this has been dealt with before.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Flytime: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
Kogigallll:

Calculate your CRS...this will determine below.

Start with your ECA(and for spouse if needed) then study hard for IELTS (same for spouse if necessary) and register.

That's a start.
When I calaculated my crs
it was 60 without ietls results,how do I go about my eca
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Walkingnigger: 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
Please help me out on this...

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Natalie27: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
princekins:
Goodmorning gurus in the house. I want to in all palpable sincerity apologize for being a prodigal son, I have been here before, but left to pursue study visa, because I would love to have Canadian Msc degree. It is now obvious that it is more expensive and cumbersome for me to go through that route.

Please I need to evaluate my Credentials. I graduated from University of Benin with a Doctor of Optometry degree (2014) and I want to use WES to evaluate. I currently have both my Certificate and Transcript( I got the transcript indirectly through a sch a applied for Msc).

In the WES site it is stated tht I send 4 things: WAEC, NECO, CERTIFICATE and Transcript.

Should I send only Certificate or both Certificate and Transcript and ignore WAEC and NECO?
I intend to send it myself to save cost using FAX, should I go ahead?
I hv a relative in Canada that will receive a copy of the ECA, should I use their standard mail or use a courier to deliver it to him?
hope they wont raise an eyebrow if I send my transcript to them myself since UNIBEN dont usually issue transcript directly?

THANKS FOR YOUR EVER-HELPFUL comments and suggestions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
Walkingnigger:
Please help me out on this...
The only option I see here is to come clean and then pray to God for mercy/favour.
You can't blame an agent because you did it repeatedly and consistently.
You didn't lie about just one thing, you practically reinvented yourself for the US visa application.
Even if you say now that the 'marriage' broke down or was a customary one, how will you explain away the children (or lack thereof)? They blew away in the aftermath of Thanos' snap?
Also, remember that PR applications are subjected to deeper background checks than regular visit visas, they will eventually unearth the lies.
The way I see it, you have two options
1. Tell the truth, show remorse and hope for the best.
2. Forget about emigration - to any of 'the five'

In your place, I'd take my chances with Canada. Who knows, they might appreciate the honesty and approve you.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by adenikeO: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
Good evening everyone, for those interested in joining the BCS Whatsapp group to get more information on the certificate can join via the link below.

https:///Fv1vy6tD7ng07oPlVtqh4K

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by philip3(m): 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ifeoma77:

They blew away in the aftermath of Thanos' snap?

Endgame on some peoples mind.
April 26th no too far again.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by adenikeO: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
I just added you to the group.
Ohiomoba5:

Please the link is not opening can i send you an email..... To get the full link.... Or probably drop my phone number
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Stencil: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ifeoma77:

You didn't lie about just one thing, you practically reinvented yourself for the US visa application.
Even if you say now that the 'marriage' broke down or was a customary one, how will you explain away the children (or lack thereof)? They blew away in the aftermath of Thanos' snap?

I laughed way too hard at this! grin grin grin grin
As I said before, stand up comedy might be your calling

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ifeoma77:

They blew away in the aftermath of Thanos' snap?

Ifeoma and this Thanos ehn.....

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Claire18: 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
Thanks a lot! You have been helpful even on the sister thread. God will surely reward you abundantly. Congrats on your PPR also!
joo2018:

Congrats @Claire18. May you excel in your new land.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joe10: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
Good day house. Pls I have a serious issue at hand... I misplaced my degree certificate and my school in Ghana refuse to issue another one. I used only my degree transcript for IQAS assessment for educational purpose. IQAS reports read that my degree is equivalent to Canadian 4yrs degree but states that its a B.Sc partial completion which i don't understand. Now that i want to use WES with no degree certificate but plan to submit my transcript. Will there be any issue for me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
philip3:

Endgame on some peoples mind.
April 26th no too far again.
grin grin I'm so ready o

Stencil:

I laughed way too hard at this! grin grin grin grin
As I said before, stand up comedy might be your calling
grin grin grin grin grin

Topsmamen:

Ifeoma and this Thanos ehn.....
grin he is my favourite villain ...for now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
joe10:
Good day house. Pls I have a serious issue at hand... I misplaced my degree certificate and my school in Ghana refuse to issue another one. I used only my degree transcript for IQAS assessment for educational purpose. IQAS reports read that my degree is equivalent to Canadian 4yrs degree but states that its a B.Sc partial completion which i don't understand. Now that i want to use WES with no degree certificate but plan to submit my transcript. Will there be any issue for me

With no degree certificate, WES won't even give you an ECA. However, if you have statement of result, WES would accept that.
What of you get a photocopy of the lost degree certificate and certify it in court. Add police extract for lost item and then write to IQAS for reconsideration.
Or travel to your school in Ghana and get them to issue some kind of letter acknowledging your studies even in the absence of a replacement certificate?

On the other hand, you can use your ECA report like that and add LOE to explain the lack of a certificate. If you have a mail trail showing where the school denied your request for a replacement certificate, that would be perfect.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
Thanks alot.

So she did not bother doing changing of name with new paper publication?

iaatmguy:
1) depends on your choice
2)you can use it OR if your church is recognized by federal government, the certificate is sufficient, but to make you sleep better, kuku do court wedding
3) her change of name will not affect your application. My wife did her eca with wes, she didn't submit any other document aside her certificate, which is her maiden name, while she applied using her married name.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by KayLayChi: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
Rode20:
I am worried about the current high figures of the CIC draw. At the moment my score is 447 but my fear is that I will lose 5 marks by 20th of April if the numbers does not drop.

I guess there will be 3 draws only before then. angry angry

My birthday was on the 6th of March and I lost 5 marks, now I'm at 444 from 449.
I have removed my mind if it comes it comes, I can't come and go and die.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Claire18: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
It's good to visit us often. Thanks so much and indeed ended in praise. Everyday is a testimony.
TEECANN:
Hello e-fam,

It feels so good to touch base back home here. As I was doing some catching up, alot has really happened in my few weeks of absence.

I smiled reading Prof's PPR story and so also for @JesusBabyyy and @Claire18, your stories were inspiring!

Congratulobia to Prof @ralphrulz, @JesusBabyyy and @Claire18

I am so glad it ended in praises for all of you!!

Go and flourish in Canny.

NB: Thank you house for being lenient with the grading of Prof's PPR story. I am sure he's aware some people have been eagerly waiting for the release of his PPR story so that they can give him a "pill of his own medicine" grin grin But it all ended well sha! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.