Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (860222 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Xbature: 2:51am On Mar 18, 2019
exquisef:
What I did in my case was add a word document as LOE and merged with the document that needs explaining.. I hope this helps..reading your question again..... upload in your placeholders biko that's why it's there...

Thanks, this surely helps
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Natalie27: 4:39am On Mar 18, 2019
you are most definitely welcome .. I know how much I was encouraged by others who’s shared their story .. don’t give up .. I have a colleague that wrote 7times .. problem listening .. I told him about ieltsonlinetest, the 6th one he finally made his listening but not writing which he never had an issue with. He gave up .. we (his wife and I) encouraged that he did it one more time and he got it and has gotten ITA since December and he’s just waiting for the golden mail

What part of the test are you struggling with ?

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 18, 2019
Congratulations Ifeoma77, indeed 7 means perfection, and our good God shall perfect all that concerns you in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen. Pls pray for our own ppr testimony. Remain blessed, Ify.
Ifeoma77:
Woke up to THE mail today
It's PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by enoeshett(f): 6:24am On Mar 18, 2019
DrFreemason:

Hello everyone, is it possible to send your ielts for remarking and BC Nigeria will not send it to the UK for the remarking to be done? I sent my result for remarking and I did not get a mail from BC in the UK that they have received my EOR.
I doubt that is possible as they don't have any senior examiner markers in Nigeria anymore. Send an email to the Nigeria exams team, you should have received an email when it was processed to the UK. Bear in mind, it is BC Nigeria that will be sending you emails not BC in UK.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by enoeshett(f): 6:25am On Mar 18, 2019
Ifeoma77:

You can be the first na, ayam also waiting for review before recommending him to my people.
Please be the first grin grin grin

<runs away>

Na so! I wee nor be Guinea pig o!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by pejuhazel(f): 6:34am On Mar 18, 2019
Ok, thank you.
Mimi1999:

That is not true at all.
Call them at 12:55pm Nigerian time, follow the voice prompt and wait to talk to an agent.
The wanted my address which of course is the address on my application.
Have all the information you used in your application handy. Mostly your full name, address, application and uci number, date of birth.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by wasseynewest: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2019
Lady Marshall ooooo! Receive Annointing!!! grin
Topsmamen:

Nah. Ifeoma isn’t leaving us. She wouldn’t even dare. She’s too nice like that. If she even thinks about it, we’ll send our already landed NL agents in Cannyland or her favorite super villian to search for her grin. But just in case Ifeoma gets extra preoccupied (which is bound to happen), then i guess our English Marshal @ladymarshall has her work cut out for her already. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by wasseynewest: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2019
Mumayoo dear. You really made my weekend with your IELTS success you know grin. God will make the rest of the journey smooth for you dear.
mumayo:
I agree with this. Please include me in the planning committee

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2019
Initially Listening..later got it. Then reading but my oga @wasseynewest has been the best tutor. May God bless him for his selflessness.

Natalie27:
you are most definitely welcome .. I know how much I was encouraged by others who’s shared their story .. don’t give up .. I have a colleague that wrote 7times .. problem listening .. I told him about ieltsonlinetest, the 6th one he finally made his listening but not writing which he never had an issue with. He gave up .. we (his wife and I) encouraged that he did it one more time and he got it and has gotten ITA since December and he’s just waiting for the golden mail

What part of the test are you struggling with ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by MCHI24: 9:18am On Mar 18, 2019
Josh121:

PM me
pls send me liz paid videos nnamchihi@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Eniolakate: 9:43am On Mar 18, 2019
Hello house,

I am new here. Please assist me with the below.

I have 2 certificates while my husband has 1 hence, I will be the primary applicant(PA). But I have been out of job for 1 year for some reasons. I intend to start working again in 6 months time. But of course, we cannot wait till then before we begin the EE process.

1. I have heard someone say the PA needs to be "currently" employed while applying. Is this true? Hope this will not jeopardize our application?

2. We will be using ONLY my husband's financial statement for the POF since it is more robust than mine. Is this fine?

NB:
I had 3.5 years work experience before I resigned and my husband who is currently working, has about 8 years work experience till date.

Please help, guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Xclusivemaama: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2019
Eniolakate:
Hello house,

I have 2 certificates while my husband has 1 hence, I will be the primary applicant(PA). But I have been out of job for 1 year due to some health issues. I intend to start working again in 6 months time. But of course, we cannot wait till then before we begin the EE process.

I'm still a junior here but from what I've seen from the thread, you don't need to be working currently before you can begin...Once you can get documents(reference letter, pay stub, statement of account etc.) that will prove the past work experiences you've had, then you are good to go..
Hopefully one of our seniors can throw more light grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ativy: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2019
Hi Everyone, please I need clarification on something. If post ITA, I found a NOC that better suits the job I claimed CRS points for, can I use a different NOC in my application even though it is different from what was used in my express entry profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by etrange: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2019
Xclusivemaama:

Bro, which light you wan throw again? Abi you wan burn the guy ni? grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Eniolakate: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2019
Thank you, sis. Can we use ONLY my husband's bank statement as POF?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2019
Hi.

1. No, you do not need to be currently employed to begin the process. Your work experience is what matters.
2. As the PA, your husband can transfer the funds to you. Since the funds are from your spouse, no gift deed is needed.

Scratch my earlier statement.

Eniolakate:
Hello house,

I have 2 certificates while my husband has 1 hence, I will be the primary applicant(PA). But I have been out of job for 1 year for some reasons. I intend to start working again in 6 months time. But of course, we cannot wait till then before we begin the EE process.

1. I have heard someone say the PA needs to be "currently" employed while applying. Is this true? Hope this will not jeopardize our application?

2. We will be using ONLY my husband's financial statement for the POF since it is more robust than mine. Is this fine?

NB:
I had 3.5 years work experience before I resigned and my husband who is currently working, has about 8 years work experience till date.

Please help, guys.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raspberry88: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2019
Please o, people that receive ADR for payslip and salary deposit post AOR, is it because the company's the worked for are small companies with little Web presence?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Xclusivemaama: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2019
etrange:

Bro, which light you wan throw again? Abi you wan burn the guy ni? grin

Hahahahaha....Amadioha light mixed with a little bit of atarodo pepper na grin
I'm not a bro undecided

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Laurelgem: 10:26am On Mar 18, 2019
@ladymarshall pls I sent you a PM. Kindly reply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 10:27am On Mar 18, 2019
raspberry88:
Please o, people that receive ADR for payslip and salary deposit post AOR, is it because the company's the worked for are small companies with little Web presence?

They send ADRs for payslips/salary deposits to double-check that your claimed work experience is legit. These requests are made at the discretion of the VOs and no one can tell what they're thinking or why they do what they do.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Xclusivemaama: 10:27am On Mar 18, 2019
Eniolakate:
Thank you, sis. Can we use ONLY my husband's bank statement as POF?

He can transfer it to your account since you are the PA... He can write a simple letter to show he transferred the money to you for POF

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mo234: 10:28am On Mar 18, 2019
ohzi:
Please I am interested too
q
@ohzi
Please add me to the group also... I am interested.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Eniolakate: 10:28am On Mar 18, 2019
Topsmamen:
Hi.

1. No, you do not need to be currently employed to begin the process. Your work experience is what matters.
2. As the PA, your husband can transfer the funds to you. Since the funds are from your spouse, no gift deed is needed.

Scratch my earlier statement.

Thank you, @Topsmamen. But what do you mean by "Scratch my earlier statement"? Please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mo234: 10:29am On Mar 18, 2019
Ohiomoba5:

Thank you so much.....

@Ohiomoba5
Please add me to the group also. I am interested.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Eniolakate: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2019
Xclusivemaama:

He can transfer it to your account since you are the PA... He can write a simple letter to show he transferred the money to you for POF

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2019
The IT certification by British Computer society. Check Sthill5 posts

https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/86#76329998

https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/107#76435619

dedutchess89:
Guysss, i apologize if this question has been answered before but what certification exams can one register for (3-6 months) apart from a masters/PGD that WES evaluates? I missed the NOUN deadline and i only have a Bachelors. I need to beef up my score urgently. thanks

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2019
Eniolakate:

Thank you, @Topsmamen. But what do you mean by "Scratch my earlier statement"? Please.

Yeah sorry. I initially said your hubby can transfer the funds to you and do a gift deed (a notarized letter to attest that he gave you the funds), which is optional. A simple letter of explanation (LOE) would do just fine. Here is a sample of an LOE.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by JudahO: 10:42am On Mar 18, 2019
Congratulations Ifeoma... You have been a blessing to us all. I rejoice with you. God is indeed faithful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2019
dedutchess89:
i don't have their Australian email and i have searched for it but i couldn't, id search the thread.

IdpieltsAustralia@idp.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 10:49am On Mar 18, 2019
tongue
wasseynewest:
Lady Marshall ooooo! Receive Annointing!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raspberry88: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2019
Topsmamen:

They send ADRs for payslips/salary deposits to double-check that your claimed work experience is legit. These requests are made at the discretion of the VOs and no one can tell what they're thinking or why they do what they do.

OK, than you so much for your explanation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by culdalex(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2019
My people
I am stuck oo...

I have been working with Skyebank for over 7 years.
But the problem now is that Skyebank do not exist anymore as it is now Polaris bank.

Please which employer's name should I use for my work experience...( Polaris or Skyebank)

Please if there is anyone in the house with the same experience kindly bail a brother out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.