Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (860595 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
Canadaforsure:
Congrats sweetheart. I have been away for this long.
Thanks dear kiss
livviee:
Congrats dear. So happy for you.
Thank you Sis ♥ kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
Natalie27:
hello everyone , I just thought to drop this here to encourage anyone going through the IELTS hurdle.
I wrote the exam for the first time in July 2018,I was really confident about it
First result LSWR. 9,8,6,7.5 I saw this result at about 12.57am and cried myself to sleep .. I requested for a remark and it was upgraded to 6.5.

I got another opportunity to write in October (because of my work schedule , it is sort of hard to get weekends off). This time I even bought ielts liz videos .. results LSWR .. 8.5,7.5,6.5,7.5

LSWR 8,7.5,7,6.5

I did not give up because I had my eyes on the prize and I knew the next one was definitely the last .. so I wrote again March 2nd ... ladies and gentlemen results are........

LSWR : 9,7,7.5,75

I was elated when I saw this ... my family and close friends called as if l had told them I had gotten the golden mail..

Wow! Such determination. Congrats Natalie.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Topsmamen:

Lol Es.tac grin. Now that @raph.rulz is out of the way, what do we do about Mr. @etr.ange? grin angry angry

Estac:

@Tops.mamen, Don't worry bro, you know I gatchu wink wink

Bia @etr.ange, I understand you are attempting to embark on a FAILED MISSION. Even the attempt itself is dead on arrival. Henceforth, you and all peoplefolk ( (male and female alike cos these days, you never know lipsrsealed) are hereby warned to desist from harbouring any romantic thoughts or feelings, and from expressing such ill-advised notions of romance about @ifeo.ma77.
Proviso: This warning does not apply to @Topsm.amen. Bro, you are free to harbour and express as much as you want. Ifeoma has been well-advised to receive and welcome them from you alone.
I had actual tears rolling grin grin my chest is now paining me from laughing
@Estac, are you sure you will make heaven laikdis?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
Chelda:

thanks for your response. So in her visitor's visa application, her occupation title was written as legal officer however in pr visa, she's applying and using the NOC for Admin. How bad is the situation?
Is the title still the same? If the title is the same while the duties match the NOC, then it's not a problem
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Claire18: 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
Congratulations dear, I dont understand why I can't seem to find my previous congratulations with the beautiful women I sent since Saturday morning. Anyways....minor glinch! The best has happened! Its PPR!
God will continue to bless you and enrich you. You will never lack anything. As you bless others, you too shall remained bless....
See you in Canada!!!
Ifeoma77:
God is too good

...Long post alert...

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
Claire18:
Congratulations dear, I dont understand why I can't seem to find my previous congratulations with the beautiful women I sent since Saturday morning. Anyways....minor glinch! The best has happened! Its PPR!
God will continue to bless you and enrich you. You will never lack anything. As you bless others, you too shall remained bless....
See you in Canada!!!
I saw them!!! grin grin I even responded
Thank you Sis kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
etrange:

Lol... brother, calm down. Ifeom.a77 is just like a younger sister to me. We've come a long way.
Meanwhile, Ify, check your WhatsApp; it's urgent!

This is interesting, I think the Ifeoma in your contact list is impersonating me grin
Tell her to sign into NL while you watch

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
Natalie27:
hello everyone , I just thought to drop this here to encourage anyone going through the IELTS hurdle.
I wrote the exam for the first time in July 2018,I was really confident about it
,*after all if i had studied french ? Writing and speaking for 4years and even done my dissertation and défense en français what could be so hard about this English exam .. Plus I had written TOEFL before and aced it.. little did I know IELTS was listening to all my mind bragging..

First result LSWR. 9,8,6,7.5 I saw this result at about 12.57am and cried myself to sleep .. I requested for a remark and it was upgraded to 6.5.

I got another opportunity to write in October (because of my work schedule , it is sort of hard to get weekends off). This time I even bought ielts liz videos .. results LSWR .. 8.5,7.5,6.5,7.5

I asked for remark again but it came out negative ..

January I was ready.., this was a new year.. new grace and new everything . I decided to try a new environment . I was fasting for the new year and asking St Joseph to intercede .I decided to try something new MOD. Although the examiners are not as organised as BC i found the environment more suiting because the exam takers were fewer than what you would have in a BC venue. It was a school in lekki and it was such a peaceful environment ... Moreover I had used ielts advantage to prepare and I understood better what was expected of me .. for every essay structure I knew what every sentence should contain, however When i saw my results I was devastated ..

LSWR 8,7.5,7,6.5

I did not give up because I had my eyes on the prize and I knew the next one was definitely the last .. so I wrote again March 2nd ... ladies and gentlemen results are........

I was elated when I saw this ... my family and close friends called as if l had told them I had gotten the golden mail..

Moral of this is that we should never give up instead research and find it what works for you .. for me I used ieltsonlinetest to practice reading and listening and according to glittering star did not find the real exam so daunting .. i never practiced speaking .. In fact I was expecting less because I almost missed this last speaking (story for another day) then for writing I practiced with the real answer script so during the main exams I could tell when I had reached 150 or 250 without even counting .. Plus i focused on knowing the structures of every way type and reading different sample types .. I could say I wrote just 3 essays while practicing ..

Thank you e fam... I am a silent reader but you guys here are amazing .... May all our heart desires come through .
Wow!!! Congratulations Sis!!!!!!!
You deserve shekere

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AdetonaDami(m): 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ifeoma77:

This is interesting, I think the Ifeoma in your contact list is impersonating me grin

They are never out of response, NEVER I mean Never!!!
Ladies ehn.
Why can't you just play along at least small.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by etrange: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ifeoma77:

LMAO grin grin grin

Omo, see casting! You for code small nah!

Anyway, ndi be anyi si na o bu nwaayo nwaayo ka e ji aracha ofe di oku.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by etrange: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
AdetonaDami:

They are never out of response, NEVER I mean Never!!!
Ladies ehn.
Why can't you just play along at least small.
As in hein! Chai! grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by etrange: 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
Natalie27:
,*after all if i had studied french ? Writing and speaking for 4years and even done my dissertation and défense en français what could be so hard about this English exam .. Plus I had written TOEFL before and aced it.. little did I know IELTS was listening to all my mind bragging..

January I was ready.., this was a new year.. new grace and new everything . I decided to try a new environment . I was fasting for the new year and asking St Joseph to intercede .I decided to try something new MOD. Although the examiners are not as organised as BC i found the environment more suiting because the exam takers were fewer than what you would have in a BC venue. It was a school in lekki and it was such a peaceful environment ... Moreover I had used ielts advantage to prepare and I understood better what was expected of me .. for every essay structure I knew what every sentence should contain, however When i saw my results I was devastated ..

LSWR 8,7.5,7,6.5

Moral of this is that we should never give up instead research and find it what works for you .. for me I used ieltsonlinetest to practice reading and listening and according to glittering star did not find the real exam so daunting .. i never practiced speaking .. In fact I was expecting less because I almost missed this last speaking (story for another day) then for writing I practiced with the real answer script so during the main exams I could tell when I had reached 150 or 250 without even counting .. Plus i focused on knowing the structures of every way type and reading different sample types .. I could say I wrote just 3 essays while practicing ..

Thank you e fam... I am a silent reader but you guys here are amazing .... May all our heart desires come through .

Congrats! With this determination, there's no stopping you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by princekins(m): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
Congrats....Wish you Godspeed for the rest phases.

Natalie27:

LSWR 8,7.5,7,6.5

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Claire18: 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
With 454, its high enough. You can roll with either options. Or sleep comfortably with your 1 year that's sure. ITAs swimming around 450. Meanwhile, put the previous work history in personal experience. Tour previous submission will be locked and it can raise suspicion if you don't mention it in the new profile. Cheers!
Upton:

Thanks a lot.

With one year, my score will be 454, instead of 478 with three years.
I can only provide offer letter for the place I was paid cash.
For my NYSC, I can get some of my monthly clearance letters and bank statement but no pictures because I am not an active social media person.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
grin grin
etrange:

LMAO grin grin grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ogenedo: 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
[quote author=Greenville990 post=76666190][/quote]
Hope you included WAEC Scratch card?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Claire18: 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
kiss kiss kiss
In between, I am yet to submit my passports. I am researching, My passport photos where taken 21 September. And I intend to visit VFS 18th/19th March. That's like 2 days close to the 6months bench mark! Can I still score? Worse is, my photographer isn't picking his calls yet. Hoping to take shots today! What's your take?
Ifeoma77:

I saw them!!! grin grin I even responded
Thank you Sis kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
etrange:

LMAO grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
I was genuinely worried, before someone will do something in my name
You for gimme sign na grin

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
Claire18:
kiss kiss kiss
In between, I am yet to submit my passports. I am researching, My passport photos where taken 21 September. And I intend to visit VFS 18th/19th March. That's like 2 days close to the 6months bench mark! Can I still score? Worse is, my photographer isn't picking his calls yet. Hoping to take shots today! What's your take?
You can go ahead and submit those ones. But snap new ones when travelling and change the pictures at the airport

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Estac: 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Good girl kiss Loud the disclaimer.

@etrange, we can see through that attempt at famzing and we are not buying it. "Ify" koor, Ifiam ni. But rest assured, we will help you lookout and pray for your own match.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Claire18: 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
Solved!!! Just got a ring back...Its a 5'oclock photo session!!! cheesy. Look at for me tomorrow o, a beautiful lady with cornrows with a touch of purple grin...
Claire18:
kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Palominopeaches(f): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lmaoooo
Someone give this guy a cold beer. He's shooting his shot! grin grin
Lmao @ the proverb

etrange:

LMAO grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Palominopeaches(f): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
grin grin grin
Estac:

Good girl kiss Loud the disclaimer.

@etrange, we can see through that attempt at famzing and we are not buying it. "Ify" koor, Ifiam ni. But rest assured, we will help you lookout and pray for your own match.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Claire18: 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked Is this my score? Yipee! Your score has to be 11/10
OMG! Bros Ralph!
Thank you o!
I will print and frame this result.
raphrulz:

Wow!!!

What a read...

I enjoyed it... Thanks for sharing your PPR script with us.

Thank God it has finally ended in praise!

God is good.

I will rate your script 9.1/10. Kudos to you.

Go and prosper in your new land.

God bless!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jibs3: 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
Yes i have. Thanks
jadief:

Pls pm me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Youtook(f): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
Sunexy:

Where do one register...online or what. Im in uyo and I am sure I have seen an information about their centers here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
Now accepting gifts for Ifeoma77's PPR party. Please CASH ONLY, NO CHEQUES as we cannot be carrying load to Canada. PM me for account details, taink you

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Anikulapu: 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
Thank you ...I so much appreciate.
I only used the affidavit.
Topsmamen:

1. Yes, merge and upload your degree certificate with the WES report. Don't forget to merge your IELTS certificate too.
2. The affidavit you got (a one and same person affidavit, I presume) is enough.
3. Writing an LOE is not compulsory. The affidavit is good enough to resolve the issue.

If you really want to include the LOE, look here for a sample format. The LOE can be uploaded in the supporting documents section.

Happy AOR in advance wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Anikulapu: 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
Thanks bro. Noted
raphrulz:
1. Yes pls do

2. Just explain this to them. U can attach the LOE on the first page with other credentials and upload in the relevant placeholder.

3. LOE samples are on this thread. Pls search through.

God bless!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Natalie27: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
Merci ... i sure hope so..
ladymarshall:
Wow!!! Congratulations!!! You are really determined!!! May the rest of your journey be smooth

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Natalie27: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
Thanks Topsmamen
Topsmamen:

Wow! Such determination. Congrats Natalie.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Natalie27: 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
Thanks IFy... I do love my shekere and congrats again on your PPR
Ifeoma77:

Wow!!! Congratulations Sis!!!!!!!
You deserve shekere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.