Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (860121 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by reavealhidden: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
Huge Congratulations people!!!
@goodlife4us
@Kusetic
@Dannyko

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by gbokun(m): 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
Please did you remark all 4 sections or just speaking and writing. How long did the remark take? I want to apply for a remark too. I had L8 R 8.5 S7 W6.5.
Amica26:

I had6.5 in writing with MOD, I applied for remarking and it was changed to 7.5. Have faith. I think you should apply for remarking.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Amica26: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
gbokun:
Please did you remark all 4 sections or just speaking and writing. How long did the remark take? I want to apply for a remark too. I had L8 R 8.5 S7 W6.5.

I applied for remarking in all components but God is so faithful, all the rest remained unchanged except writing that was upgraded from 6.5 to 7.5...
I applied during the Christmas break so it took about 3weeks because of the long holiday. Apply for remarking, I won't discourage anyone from doing that but back it up with plenty prayers. It shall end in praise!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by lovetree: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
hello everyone .Please for anyone that processed waec for WES.
Please has anyone experienced same? Processed wace transcript for up to 3 weeks now, and nothing has been heard. Called the courier company, was told they've not received the transcript from waec. Please is there anything that can be done. if i go to waec, is there anyone to meet for complaints.
Thanks house
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by gbokun(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amen... Thanks so much
Amica26:

I applied for remarking in all components but God is so faithful, all the rest remained unchanged except writing that was upgraded from 6.5 to 7.5...
I applied during the Christmas break so it took about 3weeks because of the long holiday. Apply for remarking, I won't discourage anyone from doing that but back it up with plenty prayers. It shall end in praise!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Xyzee: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Make tomorrow draw favour person ooo.

Make cutoff come down to 440s abeg. Person don tire to wait.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by bunmioluwa: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amen! Thanks. I tap into your kind of speed.

Dannyko:
Wow,congratulations!I wish you a very speedy processing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by CHARMINGIJE: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
hello,
i just joined this thread....
IQAS has just mailed my eca and i plan to write ielts by April ending. i have just a Bsc. i used the crs calculator and i had 427 as my score, i dont mind receiving invitations thru pnp but i plan to register for masters with open university as it would boost my score.
pls i need advice on the step to take as doing a master's programme might take a long time.
Please help!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Tjoy4eva: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Congrats, enjoy your stay at canny land

[quote author=Supergirl1 post=76785153]People of God, e don land at last oooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Tjoy4eva: 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
Congrats

goodlife4us:
I slept in Nigeria and woke up in Canada. It’s PPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Decision to leave Nigeria- Since the day I discovered I was BORN in Nigeria
AOR 23RD October
MEP/BIL 21st November
RPRF 4th December (Paid same day)
IP2/Background check commenced on 15th March
PPR 19th March 3.41AM (dated 18th March)
For POF, I used my Stanbic Pension (25% of total amount), Gratuity and Mutual funds.
This forum has been very helpful and I thank everyone. Your sojourn shall end in praise.
Let the good life begin....................................................
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Changeofscene(m): 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
CHARMINGIJE:
hello,
i just joined this thread....
IQAS has just mailed my eca and i plan to write ielts by April ending. i have just a Bsc. i used the crs calculator and i had 427 as my score, i dont mind receiving invitations thru pnp but i plan to register for masters with open university as it would boost my score.
pls i need advice on the step to take as doing a master's programme might take a long time.
Please help!

Please is there any signature on your ECA from IQAS?I want to know because my wife's own that was done July last year had signatures on it but the one I saw last month doesn't have.Pls reply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by opella(f): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dannyko:
VERY LONG POST ALERT

IT’S COPR

Sing along with me:
Unto the Lord be the Glory great things He hath done /2ce
Great things He hath done, greater things He will do
Unto the Lord be the Glory great things He hath done
“The stone which the builders have rejected has become the headstone of the corner, this is the Lord’s doing and it is marvellous in our eyes” - (Matthew21:42)

TIMELINE:

IELTS: November 1st 2018(MOD IDP LAGOS) PA -5th Attempt LRWS-8.57.577.5
ITA: November 15th 2018 (CRS 455)
AOR: December 3rd 2018
MEDICAL PASSED/BIL: January 14th 2019
GHOST UPDATE: [/b]January 15th2019
BIOMETRICS DONE/COMPLETED: January 16th2019
[b]RAISED CSE
: On February 20th To Know My Visa Office
GOT A REPLY: On February 21st 2019- Ottawa VO
PPR: 4:32AM February 26TH 2019, Dated February 25th (I couldn’t post the news here on that day as I was pretty busy and I didn’t have time to type the story− accept my apologies please.)
PASSPORT TRANSMISSION TO ACCRA: February 27th , 2019.
COPR/VISA : March 19th, 2019. (Few days to my birthday grin )
Family of 4
No ADR
NOC: 1228

TO GOD BE THE GLORY, NOW AND FOREVER MORE AMEN
Congratulations dear. May Canada favour you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by hykin: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
Congratulations. May the Lord go with you.

[quote author=Dannyko post=76793369]VERY LONG POST ALERT

IT’S COPR

Sing along with me:
“The stone which the builders have rejected has become the headstone of the corner, this is the Lord’s doing and it is marvellous in our eyes” - (Matthew21:42)

TIMELINE:

[b]RAISED CSE
PPR: 4:32AM February 26TH 2019, Dated February 25th (I couldn’t post the news here on that day as I was pretty busy and I didn’t have time to type the story− accept my apologies please.)
Family of 4
No ADR
TRAVEL HISTORY: Never travelled out of Nigeria
/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
Raise a CSE and include it.
cmaamaa:
Please o someone advice...

I only attached my Masters certificate, IELTS TRF and WES certificate in the placeholder for education.

I didn't attach B.sc

I don enter one chance? Please advise if this will cause a problem?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
Wawu.

Pls don't give up.

Dieumerci:
Congratulations to everyone who has crossed any of the hurdles in this journey.

Please I need some motivation so I don't place a 'full stop' where the Almighty has put a 'comma'.

After 3 IELTS and failing to max-out, I find it difficult to study for another one - lack of concentration, no zeal... angry

Mehn...I'm tired but must not give up as my children are not meant for this naija.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by majjj: 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
Congratulations! God bless your new venture immensely.

Dannyko:
VERY LONG POST ALERT

IT’S COPR

Sing along with me:

TIMELINE:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by majjj: 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
Congratulations supergirl1

Supergirl1:
People of God, e don land at last oooo

Where I go start from?

Timeline:
Decision to travel: August 2017
Ielts: December 2, 2018.

My babe got better IELTS scores, so we decided she should be the PA. Getting her ECA done was another hurdle on its own. Finally, it was ready and into the pool we went.

ITA: July 25, 2018.
AOR: August 18, 2018.
MEP/BIL: September 18, 2018.
ADR(RPRF): September 26, 2018.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by majjj: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Please do not give up.
Always have the big picture in your head,dig deep and try again.
Best of Luck

Dieumerci:
Congratulations to everyone who has crossed any of the hurdles in this journey.

Please I need some motivation so I don't place a 'full stop' where the Almighty has put a 'comma'.

After 3 IELTS and failing to max-out, I find it difficult to study for another one - lack of concentration, no zeal... angry

Mehn...I'm tired but must not give up as my children are not meant for this naija.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
Check the CRS tool to see your score if you apply as a single. You can add your fiance(e) once you are married.

enesty:
Hi
Please I really need advice,who should be the principal applicant
Me
Age-34
Degree (pgd ,bsc)
Spouse
Age-29
Degree-bsc
Note- I am the one with the basic funds,and we are not yet married,till September 2019.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
A great day.

Congrats on PPRs: @Supergirl, @goodlife4us, @Kusetic

COPR: @Dannyko

May you all prosper in your new home.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Your AOR?

AmeComplique:
You people should epp me beg Accra to answer me na cry cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by peek(f): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Since you know you had that issue with WAEC, you should not have used WES.
Anyway, how significant is the difference? Assuming you use the WAEC age, how much lower will CRS drop? If she still has a comfortable CRS score with the WAEC age then I think you should just write LOE stating that WAEC made a mistake.
If using the WAEC age drops CRS too low for ITA, consider doing fresh ECA with ICES/IQAS/CES

Ify, abeg I have similar issue.
My ECA(WES) is almost done. Actually I didn't know of the WES and WAEC, otherwise I would have not use WES. My age in WAEC is 2 years more than degree and international passport. Degree and IP are same age. From who you quote here, it seems my age may come twice on ECA....am the PA. How do I go about notary public? What is your advice abeg.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by prex29: 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Congratulations to all PPR holders!! Pending applications and ITA clinchers and expecting, we go make am IJN!

Just got my GCMS notes today after waiting for 4 months after AOR Oct 2018.

It shows Criminality: Passed, Medical: Passed, Eligibility: Recommend Passed, Security: Not started yet and Info sharing: In process. I am getting worried oh.

It shows details of officers requesting more information from the USA as per information sharing, this worries me since I have a visa rejection 11 years ago which I didn't include in my history since they asked only 10 years back.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Zinggi(f): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=Kusetic post=76792689]First time poster, long time reader

AOR: October 19, 2018
PPR: March 19, 2019

I almost gave up during the requirements phase and even while waiting, but reading stories here and following instructions went a long way. God bless everyone here.

Congratulations...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Zinggi(f): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=Dannyko post=76793369]VERY LONG POST ALERT

IT’S COPR

Sing along with me:

Congratulations...May songs of praise never cease from your lips. Go and prosper.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
prex29:
Just got my GCMS notes today after waiting for 4 months after AOR Oct 2018.

It shows Criminality: Passed, Medical: Passed, Eligibility: Recommend Passed, Security: Not started yet and Info sharing: In process. I am getting worried oh.

It shows details of officers requesting more information from the USA as per information sharing, this worries me since I have a visa rejection 11 years ago which I didn't include in my history since they asked only 10 years back.

You did nothing wrong by not declaring a visa refusal 11 years ago. Try not to bother much on this. The bright side, your application is not just sitting there, it is currently being processed. So smile smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by akintunde63: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ifeoma77:

https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/350#74758687

I would advise u to endure the stress of WES, but if time is very much on ur side, proceed with ICES. I f I had known, I would av endured the wahala and gone with WES, this ICES waiting is killing me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by olalekan9320(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amandacanny:
Hello guys, has anyone gotten his ECA result from ices delivered through regular mail before?. This courier expense of 75 CAD dey pain me. I don't have anyone in Canada either. Please any suggestions?

Please I want to confirm something, the notification of result you got from NOUN is after all the results have been released or after graduation list was released
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by CnCstore: 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dannyko:
VERY LONG POST ALERT

IT’S COPR

Sing along with me:

TIMELINE:

[b]RAISED CSE
Family of 4
No ADR
TRAVEL HISTORY: Never travelled out of Nigeria

DECISION TO TRAVEL:

In August 2017, while at work I was working on my unit’s system when a colleague pleaded to quickly use the computer. I shifted my chair and by the time I would look on the screen, I saw that it was the Nairaland Express Entry Thread. Immediately, I teased her and asked if she was processing the Canada immigration, she replied in the affirmative. Without asking further, she voluntarily enlightened me on the benefits of the scheme. She gave me a summary of all I needed to proceed and also promised to send me IELTS materials which she did.
Few days later, she showed me her Passport Request Letter. When I saw that, I made up my mind to begin the process. I visited the thread (then Part 2) and I asked 1 or 2 questions, I was referred to the almighty page 1.I was able to gather adequate information to get started.
I told my hubby about the process but he showed no interest. He said the scheme was rigorous considering that he had attempted it before. I assured him that all would be well; at least there was no harm in trying. Thankfully, it has turned to us for a testimony (Luke 21:13)

ECA (WES)
My credential evaluation took 6 months (September 2017-March 2018), all thanks to NASU strike. I evaluated my highest qualification (Master’s Degree) only.

IELTS
1st : February 1st 2018 (BC) LRWS -7777
2nd : April 21st 2018 (BC) LRWS 86.56.57.5(Remark came back unchanged)
3rd : May 12th 2018 (MOD) LRWS 7.57.577(Only those who wrote IELTS exam on that day can relate)
4th : September 29th 2018(MOD) LRWS 7.5877
5th : November 1st 2018 (MOD) LRWS: 8.57.577.5

Hmmm! IELTS humbled me in mighty way (sighs) as seen from the above results. Considering that I studied English, I underrated the examination. I was running a professional programme concurrently hence; I devoted my attention to the programme. After the 3rd Attempt, I felt embarrassed with my recurrent ‘failures’, therefore; I decided to learn the exam tricks. For me, using the materials by the Test Provider (MOD) was the simple trick I needed to ace the examination. I subscribed to the 30-day Master’s IELTS course and I followed the principles taught to the letter. During my 4th attempt, I concentrated so much on Reading and I had 8 but had 7.5 in Listening. My hubby encouraged me to register immediately for another one which luckily became my final attempt. By that time, I focused only on Listening which became pretty easy for me few days before the examination. The knowledge of Reading was still fresh in my memory.

Listening: In all my attempts I didn’t underestimate the power of Cambridge IELTS Book 1-13;I did some online tests via ieltsonlinetests.com; I studied the MOD IELTS Masters course and I did the 3 tough practice tests at the end.

Reading: I solved few Academic Reading Tests; did several General Training Tests from Cambridge Books; and also on ieltsonlinetests.com; the MOD 30 Day Master’s course was highly helpful− the tricks I learnt enabled me finish my test within 35 minutes during my 4th attempt. Although my last Reading attempt was tougher.

Speaking: In all my attempts I watched YouTube videos (IELTS JAY,Oxford English and others) and also wrote down ideas based on the cue cards posted on IELTS Liz’ website and shared on different IELTS groups. In all my tries, my task 2 topics were extracted from the cue cards.

Writing:
Naturally, I write well ; however, the quest to score above 7 in my 4th attempt made me conduct an in depth research which got me totally confused. I wrote few letters and essays and forwarded to @glitteringstar2 for review. She proofread them and advised that I focused on other grey areas (Listening especially) as my writing was suitable to earn me the desired score.
I also scanned through MOD materials on Writing. One major trick I learnt was to edit my write-up simultaneously while writing. This really helped me as I had no time to read through my Task 2 during my 5th attempt yet I was confident that the errors would be minimal.
Lest I forget, while writing, I utilised very uncommon linkers and binders. In lieu of ‘firstly’, I used ‘first and foremost’, ‘to begin with’; instead of ‘finally’ I adopted ‘to conclude’ and so on. I used lots of parallel structures and I avoided clichés as much as possible, and I was very careful with my punctuations (all these I learnt in school) ( smiley)

Advice: IELTS is not difficult but it is a trick test. It requires due diligence and care to study all that the test entails. For the first timers, do not rush to register, learn the examination strategies and tricks before enrolling− 75k (BC) or 68k (MOD) is no small money.

MEDICALS: I could not secure a closer date at Qlife; hence; we resorted to using IOM on November 30th. I got their email address from the thread; mailed them and got the date we preferred.
We got to IOM around 6am and we were the first family to be attended to. The Physician that attended to us was very courteous. He chatted with my hubby for about 30 minutes before we left the hospital.

PCC: After medicals, we headed straight to Alagbon for PCC. We intended using ASP Moshood but luckily we met someone whom we knew. He referred us to one Mr Ibrahim (who collected 7k (3.5k each for hubby and I).

POF: My hubby transferred the POF in bits into our joint savings account which we opened in 2015. We invested the funds in 4 Treasury Bills and we ensured that none would mature after our medical expiry date. One of our treasury bills mature in January and we rolled over immediately. I asked on the thread if there was need to inform CIC; @joo2018 responded promptly that there was no need to raise a CSE.

PLACE HOLDERS (PRINCIPAL APPLICANT)

Marriage Certificate: I uploaded my Marriage Certificate only

Passports/Travel Documents : My Nigerian International Passport

Upfront Medicals(2 pages): I uploaded the print out given to me at IOM

Police Character Certificate (PCC): I merged the PCC and the long forms(3 pages altogether)

Education (4 pages): The documents were merged as follow:
ECA,Master’s Degree Certificate, IELTS Test Report Form,1st Degree Certificate(I didn’t evaluate it but was advised to include it)

Legal Name Change Doc(2 pages): I merged my newspaper change of name publication and my marriage certificate.I didn’t swear any affidavit.

Proof of Means of Financial Support (6 pages) : My POF was arranged as follow:
1. Letter of Consent from my hubby
2. Bank Letter in CIC Format
3. The Four Treasury Bills Certificates according to the dates of investments

Digital Photo: I uploaded the required passport specification

Employment Records (11 Pages): The documents were merged in the following order:
1. Letter of Introduction
2. Confirmation of Appointment
3. Promotion Letter
4. Revised Emolument Page
5. Staff Identity Card
6. Six Months Payslips(June-November 2018)

Client Information Placeholder(12 pages): I merged the following documents :
1. General Letter of Explanation(LOE) 2: It contained every detail I needed to clarify in my application
2. My Schedule A(5 Pages- I had an extra sheet( grin)
3. Hubby’s Schedule A(4 pages)
4. USA Visa Refusal Letter (White Paper)

Concerns: There was a funny gender error on my reference letter , I complained to my HR but was told it was insignificant and would not render the letter invalid.
Also, my daughter's birth certificate had more names than necessary as against her International Passport hence I went back to NPC to get a new one. If I had researched properly, a simple LOE would have saved me that extra 3.5k the officials collected.
I specially want to appreciate all those who have directly or indirectly helped me in the course of the (COPR) journey. @Glitteringstar (You’re wonderful and I owe you a treat kiss); @Bimsebony ( kiss kiss) and @Hykin - You are both amazing souls, this story is incomplete without mentioning you. These beautiful people are now my ‘family’. I owe them so much gratitude. @Hykin , I will celebrate your PPR soon.

To @Joo2018, @Elfmannisback now @Ontarioissauga, @McStan18 ,@Newmum0615,@Cochtrane, @MummyJaygirls (the first person I Pmed) , @Kontagious, @iamdatguy, @Happytbaby, @Datechman, @RamJ @ebonyNaija, @DadR, @ifeoma77 , @Tojued …. I appreciate you all.
To everyone I couldn’t mention their monikers, I apologise. I appreciate everyone on the thread. God bless you all.

Above all, the entire journey is expensive, yet achievable. Do not give up , you can achieve it.
NB: ALL ERRORS ARE MINE−THANK YOU

TO GOD BE THE GLORY, NOW AND FOREVER MORE AMEN

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Amandacanny: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
After all the results were released. I applied for transcript before they even pasted graduation list
One woman in the pg school now helped me with statement of result. She scanned it to me and that's what I sent to WES when I did my ECA
olalekan9320:

Please I want to confirm something, the notification of result you got from NOUN is after all the results have been released or after graduation list was released

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Dannyko: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
@CnCstore, @Dyolahh @Zinggi @Olioxx @majjj and @Opella ,thanks a whole lot. Amen to the prayers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Dannyko: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
joo2018:

A great day.

Congrats on PPRs: @Supergirl, @goodlife4us, @Kusetic

COPR: @Dannyko

May you all prosper in your new home.
Thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.