Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (860199 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Dannyko: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
wasseynewest:
Super Duper Congratulations to this sure boss. You're favoured!!!!!
Thanks brotherly, yours is almost here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Dannyko: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
wasseynewest:
Super Duper Congratulations to this sure boss. You're favoured!!!!!
Thanks brotherly, yours is almost here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by enesty(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
Thanks.i please can I talk to you over the phone. Would really love it. thanks

quote author=AmeComplique post=76794587]You should be the PA. But;

• You should try to max out your IELTS
• Your spouse should evaluate her degree and aim for good enough scores in her IELTS
• Also, you should have at least 3 years work experience.
• You two can have a court wedding now, and save the other formalities for September (the earlier the better).

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Dannyko: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=pyruvateluv post=76795087][/quote] Thanks a lot. Hmm that hypothesis though cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
Darlken:
Hello Wonderful people. I am trying to do an WES Evaluation and I am seeing that WES cannot evaluate a bachelors degree without WAEC. How true is that? Your favorable answer is highly sought.

Thank you

That's correct. WAEC is now a requirement.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mcstan18(m): 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
enesty:
Hi
Please I really need advice,who should be the principal applicant
Me
Age-34
Degree (pgd ,bsc)
Spouse
Age-29
Degree-bsc
Note- I am the one with the basic funds,and we are not yet married,till September 2019.
Thanks

You should be the PA (assuming you two each meet all EE requirements). You should also try hard to receive an AoR before your wedding date.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
cmaamaa:
Please o someone advice...

I only attached my Masters certificate, IELTS TRF and WES certificate in the placeholder for education.

I didn't attach B.sc

I don enter one chance? Please advise if this will cause a problem?

You're alright. Not a problem at all. You evaluated only your Masters (I presume).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Dannyko: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
mcstan18:

Congratulations to you and your family. The short processing time might've been a reward for that long road to IELTS success

Thanks a lot bro. I sincerely appreciate the tips you gave me after my first attempt.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
AmeComplique:
You people should epp me beg Accra to answer me na cry cry

It will come. How long now?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by pejuhazel(f): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
If your evaluation was for your MSC alone, then no need for Bsc
cmaamaa:
Please o someone advice...

I only attached my Masters certificate, IELTS TRF and WES certificate in the placeholder for education.

I didn't attach B.sc

I don enter one chance? Please advise if this will cause a problem?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dannyko:
Thanks ,YES He is forever faithful smiley

Congrats Danny and family, may the path ahead be smooth

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Vincad: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dannyko:
VERY LONG POST ALERT

IT’S COPR

Congratulations! Thanks for making your post so detailed. May Canada favour you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by olabellruk: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
Congratulations.

Dannyko:
VERY LONG POST ALERT

IT’S

N

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by bunmioluwa: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
Congratulations, I was at the November 1 MOD test (the first lady in the first row, we were very few that day and I liked it smiley. I am so so happy for you. Go and Excel in Canada.

Dannyko:
VERY LONG POST ALERT

IT’S COPR

Sing along with me:
Unto the Lord be the Glory great things He hath done /2ce
Great things He hath done, greater things He will do
Unto the Lord be the Glory great things He hath done
“The stone which the builders have rejected has become the headstone of the corner, this is the Lord’s doing and it is marvellous in our eyes” - (Matthew21:42)

TIMELINE:

IELTS: November 1st 2018(MOD IDP LAGOS) PA -5th Attempt LRWS-8.57.577.5
ITA: November 15th 2018 (CRS 455)
AOR: December 3rd 2018
MEDICAL PASSED/BIL: January 14th 2019
GHOST UPDATE: [/b]January 15th2019
BIOMETRICS DONE/COMPLETED: January 16th2019
[b]RAISED CSE
: On February 20th To Know My Visa Office
GOT A REPLY: On February 21st 2019- Ottawa VO
PPR: 4:32AM February 26TH 2019, Dated February 25th (I couldn’t post the news here on that day as I was pretty busy and I didn’t have time to type the story− accept my apologies please.)
PASSPORT TRANSMISSION TO ACCRA: February 27th , 2019.
COPR/VISA : March 19th, 2019.
Family of 4
No ADR
NOC: 1228
TRAVEL HISTORY: Never travelled out of Nigeria

IELTS
1st : February 1st 2018 (BC) LRWS -7777
2nd : April 21st 2018 (BC) LRWS 86.56.57.5(Remark came back unchanged)
3rd : May 12th 2018 (MOD) LRWS 7.57.577(Only those who wrote IELTS exam on that day can relate)
4th : September 29th 2018(MOD) LRWS 7.5877
5th : November 1st 2018 (MOD) LRWS: 8.57.577.5

TO GOD BE THE GLORY, NOW AND FOREVER MORE AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by OlumisiI: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
Congratulations. Thank God for your testimony

Dannyko:
VERY LONG POST ALERT

IT’S COPR

Sing along with me:
Unto the Lord be the Glory great things He hath done /2ce
Great things He hath done, greater things He will do
Unto the Lord be the Glory great things He hath done
“The stone which the builders have rejected has become the headstone of the corner, this is the Lord’s doing and it is marvellous in our eyes” - (Matthew21:42)

To everyone I couldn’t mention their monikers, I apologise. I appreciate everyone on the thread. God bless you all.

Above all, the entire journey is expensive, yet achievable. Do not give up , you can achieve it.
NB: ALL ERRORS ARE MINE−THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Eniola23: 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
Good day wonderful people. I noticed something on ICES website which i want to clarify for Nigerian applicants. Please do I need to send my WAEC result too?

I was trying to avoid the watch stress hence my decision to use ICES but I'm a bit confused about the information on their website
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
I understand how you feel bro/sis. I felt the same way after my third IELTS. Infact, I said me am not doing again ooo but when hubby told me that so i want to leave the kids in this Godforsaken country..my brain reset. The truth is nothing good comes easy and you ll not appreciate what you have if you dont struggle to get it. This opportunity is too good to miss, so just think about the kids. This is for them and not you. So see it as an expensive investment that is worth it and when you start enjoying all the goodies...IELTS will become a story. Please dont give up...contact my oga @wasseynewest. He is the best in this field. We will testify.

Dieumerci:
Congratulations to everyone who has crossed any of the hurdles in this journey.

Please I need some motivation so I don't place a 'full stop' where the Almighty has put a 'comma'.

After 3 IELTS and failing to max-out, I find it difficult to study for another one - lack of concentration, no zeal... angry

Mehn...I'm tired but must not give up as my children are not meant for this naija.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Eniola23:
Good day wonderful people. I noticed something on ICES website which i want to clarify for Nigerian applicants. Please do I need to send my WAEC result too?

I was trying to avoid the watch stress hence my decision to use ICES but I'm a bit confused about the information on their website

No, you don't need to send your WAEC result. ICES does not require WAEC result.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by cmaamaa: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Topsmamen:

You're alright. Not a problem at all. You evaluated only your Masters (I presume).

I only evaluated Masters
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
cmaamaa:

I only evaluated Masters

Ok. You no enter one chance then.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
Congratulations guyzzz:
@Kusetic
@goodlife4us
@Dannyko

May Canada favour you all. wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kingspaco: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
[/quote]
Congratulations Ma
I remember you gave me the contact of Mr Hambulo at Alausa passport office to help renew my passport.
May Canada favour you and yours

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Dannyko: 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
@Nenesisi, @Jennypharb1, Amen @Vincad, @Olabellruk, @Debsify, @bunmioluwa, yes it was a beautiful test day. Trust you aced yours too, @olumisil thank you so much. I appreciate all the wishes and prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Dannyko: 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
kingspaco:

Congratulations Ma
I remember you gave me the contact of Mr Hambulo at Alausa passport office to help renew my passport.
May Canada favour you and yours
Oh yes, I remember your moniker too. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Dannyko: 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
yemblaze:
Congratulations guyzzz:
@Kusetic
@goodlife4us
@Dannyko

May Canada favour you all. wink smiley
Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by shyle02(m): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
You just need to keep believing in yourself,

Trust me when you get to Canada, you will surely know it worth the struggle, every bit of it.

And for the sake of your kids also.

I will advise you to watch this edx tutorial on the preparation just to have another angle of how to prepare for the exam.

https://www.edx.org/course/ielts-academic-test-preparation-0
(it's only the writing part that is different from general so you can still use it for Listening, reading and speaking and a bit of writing.)

Dieumerci:

Please I need some motivation so I don't place a 'full stop' where the Almighty has put a 'comma'.

After 3 IELTS and failing to max-out, I find it difficult to study for another one - lack of concentration, no zeal... angry

Mehn...I'm tired but must not give up as my children are not meant for this naija.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Amica26: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
dedutchess89:
Hey guys,

What do you think? Should I rewrite or remark MOD ielts?

L 8.5
W 6
S 9
R 7.5

cry

I had6.5 in writing with MOD, I applied for remarking and it was changed to 7.5. Have faith. I think you should apply for remarking.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by bunmioluwa: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
I missed listening by .5 in that test. But I finally aced the January 29th Computer based test. Thanks

Dannyko:
@Nenesisi, @Jennypharb1, Amen @Vincad, @Olabellruk, @Debsify, @bunmioluwa, yes it was a beautiful test day. Trust you aced yours too, @olumisil thank you so much. I appreciate all the wishes and prayers.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Youtook(f): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
Supergirl1:
People of God, e don land at last oooo

Finally, this bright sunny ☀️ morning, we woke up to see PPR sitting pretty in our mail. Looking like a beauty queen.

And the fireworks went off.......

Congratulations @supergirl1. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mamababe(f): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
Please don’t give up. Which area is giving you issues.

Dieumerci:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Youtook(f): 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
goodlife4us:
I slept in Nigeria and woke up in Canada. It’s PPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Decision to leave Nigeria- Since the day I discovered I was BORN in Nigeria
Let the good life begin....................................................

Haha! Congratulations @goodlife4us. Have a "good life"! grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Dannyko: 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
bunmioluwa:
I missed listening by .5 in that test. But I finally aced the January 29th Computer based test. Thanks

Wow,congratulations!I wish you a very speedy processing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.