Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (863069 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by boco2126: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2019
Why are you guys lai dis? grin
Topsmamen:

Right away! grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2019
etrange:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I won't even say anything to you.

Just enjoy your local dishes cause soon they'll be hard to come by.
grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2019
Unionised:
Good day all.

I want to understand the ECA process through IQAS.

I got my school to send my transcript by courier since a month now.

DHL Tracker shows that package reached IQAS on March 5th, 2019.

Still expecting their acknowledgement of reciept.

I know their processing takes long, but please explain it.

Thanks.

cc: @
You'll get the acknowledgement of receipt after like 3 months. Be patient. As long as DHL has delivered, just get busy with other things

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2019
chicyclass:
Chineke! grin grin
grin grin what I do?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2019
VECOH1:
Hi everyone.
I am experiencing difficulties logging into my express entry page.
After inputting my GCKEY log in details, the system takes me back to the IRCC home page instead of to the page where I can answer my security questions.
I have used a different browser, still the same.
It has been taking me in circles for a long time.
Is anybody experiencing this?
Pls What can I do to resolve this
You're not alone and you don't need to do anything to resolve it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2019
boco2126:
Why are you guys lai dis? grin

Lol grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by boco2126: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2019
PM me for a contact for law school transcript if you haven't gotten any.
MumofTwins2017:
It’s great to be here. I have been a silent reader since Part 5 �. Coming out to the light! Still gathering documents against entering the pool. Transcript from Law school has been a headache for over 1 month now to send to WES. Hence, my status has been on hold since February. Thankfully i am also using IQAS and so far there is hope for my ECA report in April/May. CRS is at 449 with IQAS evaluation on my side (as a professional degree). IELTS was done since Dec 2018 with LRSW 8.5,8.5,7,7. I have and still learning a whole lot from everyone here. Congratulations to all PPR clinchers. We are all hopeful.

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by princekins(m): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2019
I will like to find out if there will be an issue with having my intnl passport bear four (4) names, while my other docs and IDs bear three (3)names. The names are all same and no ambiguity, just added my native name to the intnl PP.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 10:17am On Mar 25, 2019
The only thing I will add is that it will be best for you to complete the adoption process before you begin your application. So please start now.

Youtook:
Good morning everyone. May this week bring a harvest of good news to all of us. @ifeoma @topsma.men @joo2018 & everyone else, please, I need information on adoption. I have a 13 year old cousin whose mum passed & whose dad isn't exactly available. She currently lives with an aunt of ours & I wouldn't mind adopting her.
1) would it be possible?
2) what are the legal implications, if any?
3) would this affect our application or cause extra scrutiny?
4)when can I commence the adoption process?
I'm pre-ITA.
5)what other options do I have?
I'd deeply appreciate your responses. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Youtook(f): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2019
Ifeoma77:

This e-fam member adopted her niece too.
https://www.nairaland.com/4657743/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/128#70397294
It is definitely possible and it won't affect your application. Start the process immediately.
You can pm her for more guidance

Topsmamen:

Yes, it's possible. The person here adopted her 15-year old niece and included her niece in her application. Also take a look at these FAQs.

Thank you both very much! God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2019
No problem.

As an insurance, you can also do a "one and same person affidavit".

princekins:
I will like to find out if there will be an issue with having my intnl passport bear four (4) names, while my other docs and IDs bear three (3)names. The names are all same and no ambiguity, just added my native name to the intnl PP.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2019
Kindly add me to the What's up group 07044919837

adenikeO:
It costs roughly about #80,000.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Amica26: 10:58am On Mar 25, 2019
Nnamz:

Loll I searched "lead city university", that was how the thread came up. I need help if anyone knows someone in Ibadan that can help me with accommodation there. I plan to visit my girlfriend who is doing nursing and she is sooo busy with school work so I'm trying to also help find a place

Fam, this is a very wrong thread. Search again. You most likely won't find the help you need here.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yommyfasting01(m): 11:09am On Mar 25, 2019
Good day,
Under WES for Evaluation,Please what can i do to difference in date of birth on WAEC and International Passport.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AdetonaDami(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2019
Nnamz:

Loll I searched "lead city university", that was how the thread came up. I need help if anyone knows someone in Ibadan that can help me with accommodation there. I plan to visit my girlfriend who is doing nursing and she is sooo busy with school work so I'm trying to also help find a place

Where are you visiting from ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mumnadine: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2019
AdetonaDami:

Where are you visiting from ?
please kindly help a sister ,is it true that if you are doing Canada express entry USA will not issue you dre visa?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AdetonaDami(m): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2019
mumnadine:
please kindly help a sister ,is it true that if you are doing Canada express entry USA will not issue you dre visa?

I'm sorry I don't have an answer to your question. I believe someone will answer you soon enough
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chicyclass(f): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2019
EXPRESS ENTRY JOURNEY PART 1

ICES came through this morning. cheesy
Registered 6th Dec 2018
Transcript sent from school 12th Dec 2018
Arrived ICES 19th Dec

I wrote a mail to them, they replied that packages from earlier dates were still being opened. Chai!
Dec 21st 2018, they finally acknowledged receipt.

Then I read on the thread that they don't accept statement of results and I used it. Chineke!.
I committed it in prayers that they don't mail me on the 10th week for incomplete evaluation.

Ladies and Gentlemen.
I got a mail on Wednesday that my ECA is on the way. I jumped eeh. I wonder what will happen when I get IELTS and PPR. angry.
This morning, my hard copy was delivered *MSc Physiotherapy*.
It took 14 weeks mehn.

I used statement of results. In case you want to hibernate well at night, tell your school to equally send it with the transcript as advised here.
We thank God.

Make I dey write my story small small because the fear of PPR marking scheme is the beginning of wisdom grin grin

39 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by adenikeO: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2019
Done, kindly revert.
forevercul:
Hello @adenikeo. please could you mail me on bcs. I really need your assistance on bcs program. my mail is forevercul123@gmail.com. i am counting on your assistance. thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Cannydreams: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2019
Congratulations!
One step to PPR direction.

chicyclass:

Registered 6th Dec 2018
Arrived ICES 19th Dec

I wrote a mail to them, they replied that packages from earlier dates were still being opened. Chai!

Then I read on the thread that they don't accept of statement and I used it. Chineke!.
I committed it in prayers that they don't mail me on the 10th week for incomplete evaluation.

Ladies and Gentlemen.
I got a mail on Wednesday that my ECA is on the way. I jumped eeh. I wonder what will happen when I get IELTS and PPR. angry.
It took 14 weeks mehn.

I used statement of results. In case you want to hibernate well at night, tell your school to equally send it with the transcript as advised here.
We thank God.

Make I dey write my story small small because the fear PPR marking scheme is the beginning of wisdom grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by adenikeO: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2019
It will give about 33 points. I haven't gotten my IELTS result yet so I can't give you information on my CRS now.

But assuming I max out IELTS, it will move from 416 to 449.
shygunXs:

Please, like how many points will this BCS give? What was your CRS prior and after?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by adenikeO: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2019
Yes there is, in Lagos to be precise.
peek:
Please I urgently need decide fast concerning BCS...I am yet to know if there is BCS exam centre in South West nig...I would appreciate an SMS 07012926661 so I can speak with u. God bless

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by adenikeO: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2019
It's for the BCS Certificate in IT exam.
VECOH1:
Pls the watsap group is for what purpose
I am looking for March ITA group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by princekins(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2019
THANKS IMMENSELY!

joo2018:
No problem.

As an insurance, you can also do a "one and same person affidavit".

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by adenikeO: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2019
There's an exam center in Lagos. Registration is between April 2019 and July 2019, kindly find picture below.
peek:
Oh yes, I used WES. Thanks for the info...am sorry, I still more questions: I found out that Jos is the only centre in Nigeria... Is it true? If exam is Sept. And result is Dec., when is the registration? Like how long from date of registration? Any exam centre in South West?
Thanks

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
chicyclass:

Registered 6th Dec 2018
Arrived ICES 19th Dec

Then I read on the thread that they don't accept of statement and I used it. Chineke!.

Ladies and Gentlemen.
It took 14 weeks mehn.

We thank God.

Make I dey write my story small small because the fear PPR marking scheme is the beginning of wisdom grin grin

Congratulations Sis grin grin grin grin your PPR gist will be very sweet, I can already see it
Can't wait

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jjohndoe83: 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
So I've been in this court room since morning and I've been wasting away since. That's after driving from Lagos to Sagamu this morning only for the opposing lawyer to text me that he's sick so the case cannot go on. But I still have to wait to get a date. I will not get any compensation because the ground for absence is ill health angry angry. And I can't do my Listening practice? Double jeopardy!

And le boo says we'll not go to Canada? I'm sha looking at her with corner eye... If I hear say she no write letter of authorisation for POF or no follow me for Med and Biometric?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (503)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.