Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (862425 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Elektra008(f): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
Funky123:

I don't have any contact but i can help you ask in the transcript office.....will still be within the premises for the next 2months

Thanks Funky, Cldnt get thru to you via pm. I will ask again during the week on your findings pls

Please house, do we go ahead with ICES evaluation for ond/hnd?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nsana25: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hi, please check your inbox......I would like to ask more questions about below. Thank you

danianne:
Yes I did. Duration depends on you and your ability to pass the 4 papers on time. The exam is scheduled on demand. These steps could guide you;

The exam is a 4 paper exam, Materials available on astranti.com. Exams are CBT; visit cimaglobal.com to register. Registration is 77GBP while each paper is 55GBP

Recommended procedure:
1. Register with cima on https://www.cimaglobal.com/Starting-CIMA/Starting-CIMA/Registration/ fee is 77£. Please pay online, if you pay to the Nigerian office, your registration will take weeks.

2. Send your credentials to CIMA. you'll get the email to send it after registration

3. Study for your exams with Astranti.com and Opentuition.com

4. Exam registration is 55£ per paper.. Exam is electronic, you choose a convenient time, date and center ( any pearsonVUE center).,The various centres and their addresses will appear during registration, so you can choose a center near you. DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO THE TEST CENTER.. You're to book for your exam atleast two days to the exam day.

5. You will get a provisional result after each exam, then details will be uploaded to your account after like 2 days.. pass mark is 100/150. There are 60 questions for 2hrs for BA1-3.. then 85 questions for BA4, 2 hrs

6. You're to write BA1 to BA4 in order to get the certificate in Business accounting which you'll evaluate with wes.

7. On how long it will take, depends on you.. you can check the syllabus and study materials to know how long it can take you to cover it.. However, it took me about 6 - 7 weeks

8. When you're done with your 4 exams, you'll wait for like two days for it to be updated...Then you can register with WES

9. Once you have gotten your WES reference No, send an email to cima to prepare your transcripts and letter of good standing.. Also tell them you want to arrange for a courier service.. This is to expedite the process because cima uses regular post which takes weeks to get to Canada.. Follow up with a call to CIMA.. I requested for mine and it was ready for pick up the following day.. Remember to put your WES reference no while booking the courier.. I paid about 65£ for the courier and it got to WES in 3days...

For more info.. visit https://www.cimaglobal.com

Copied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by rhemagrace(f): 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
Good evening, please who has used WES of recent? Has their service improved? I have already verified my Bsc with them(pre WAEC wahala) and now I am about to complete my PGD, should I go ahead with WES or switch to ICES, Please advice me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by amaya21: 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
Not sure about service, but keep the following timelines in mind: WES takes about 7 weeks now from receipt of documents. ICES takes 14 weeks. You already have an evaluation from WES so it might be worth it to get everything on the same ECA.

rhemagrace:
Good evening, please who has used WES of recent? Has their service improved? I have already verified my Bsc with them(pre WAEC wahala) and now I am about to complete my PGD, should I go ahead with WES or switch to ICES, Please advice me.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by tey4tobyy8005(f): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hello house, please I did my ATS 1-3(ICAN) and induction between 2007 and 2009 while Bsc. was between 2006 and 2010.
Should I put ATS under organisation or educational activity?

If education, what will be the qualification?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
Jennypharb1:

I think you can get through to them at the beginning of their day or towards the end. I got through around 9pm when I called, that would be their 3pm.

Thanks a lot, Jenny. I'll give that a shot.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by trendy09(f): 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
wasseynewest:
Hallooo my people. Now i think my APPLICATION is having this same issue with Vivi o!

Wifey called IRCC agent this afternoon, the lady told us that our file has been approved since March 7th and PPR mail already sent.

Las Las, she said she will contact the officer in charge to send us another PPR mail. Na Prayer we dey since o grin while we have tried to send some mails as advised here earlier. Thanks famz
AOR was Dec.27th.

Congratulatioooooonnnns brother.Alhamdullilah,it has ended in praise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Babesy: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Congratulations are in order @wasseynewest...shey u no see my call ni...wanna scream and say congratulatioooons like i screamed when my ielts remark came back positive..Oya na

Wifey called IRCC agent this afternoon, the lady told us that our file has been approved since March 7th and PPR mail already sent.

But we didn't get any mail(not even in my spam & the likes). The lady had to put us on hold for like 3 mins again to confirm very well, she came back affirming her earlier information to us and even requested for my mail id again for confirmation.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by SQLmastar(m): 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kogigallll:

Hnmmmm,

I'm scared for that lady... are you sure the guy is still interested? It's just about 800k difference o.
They both should do a small traditional stuff. He must pay her bridal fee b4 traveling to canny.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by rhemagrace(f): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Thanks for the suggestion, I appreciate it.

amaya21:
Not sure about service, but keep the following timelines in mind: WES takes about 7 weeks now from receipt of documents. ICES takes 14 weeks. You already have an evaluation from WES so it might be worth it to get everything on the same ECA.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by safex(m): 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
tey4tobyy8005:
Hello house, please I did my ATS 1-3(ICAN) and induction between 2007 and 2009 while Bsc. was between 2006 and 2010.
Should I put ATS under organisation or educational activity?

If education, what will be the qualification?
Thanks
What form are you filling?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ans123: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
Guys WAEC verification process is not a death sentence save you are trying to save cost. I was there on Thursday and it was a breeze. Just go to the woman directly adjacent to the entrance to get affidavit for confirmation of result. She told me 4k for affidavit and stamping but we finally settled for 3k5(I know I would have been shortchanged, but hey, this journey is worth every spend). She already has it typed, she only needs to add your exam number and period of exam(by this I mean May/June or Nov/Dec) . A lady by her sells scratch card recommended by WES.

Ensure you have a photocopy of your final WAEC result and 2 passports photograph. Proceed to the front desk where you would be directed to the last office on the fifth floor.

After paying the WAEC processing fee of 10k you would be issued a receipt after which you would be directed to the Customer Sevice where the courier service personel are. In all , I think I spent about 25k but I was done in less that 1hr

P.S : Ensure you go there before 2pm

22 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jamesbellu: 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hi Guys,
Its been over months since i submitted my application after ITA,the progress bar says 'your application is taking longer than usual' -please what does this mean.By the way i have done bio-metrics.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
jamesbellu:
Hi Guys,
Its been over months since i submitted my application after ITA,the progress bar says 'your application is taking longer than usual' -please what does this mean.By the way i have done bio-metrics.

It's normal bro. Mine says the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by tey4tobyy8005(f): 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
Post ITA, personal history section

safex:

What form are you filling?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by muyiroro: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Gud evening my people, pls I need information on how ICES access PGD, HND and ND. The following mail is what I received from ICES after I mailed them yesterday.

This is not how our service works. We do not have a list of pre-approved institutions or credentials. Nor do we advise on what the potential result may be. That is essentially the service you are applying for. You must formally apply if you wish to have your credential reviewed. Here is our process and how to apply:

You are required to apply for an ECA assessment which is $200 per credential. Although our timelines will vary due to volume, our current timeline is approximately 14 weeks. Please keep in mind this timeline begins once all official documents have been received; not necessarily when you have applied. The type of documents required must be official. This is a mandatory requirement that must be adhered to. This means an official transcript (academic record) must be sent directly to ICES from all educational institutions you are requesting an assessment for. They may send them to us by mail or email. If these documents are not in English (or French), then we will also require certified translations from the client. The client is required to submit color photocopies of their documents (degree and transcript) and color photocopy of government issued photo identification along with the application form. You may apply online or by mail. For a detailed checklist of what is required, please refer to our website.

Rush service is not being offered at this time.

For more information about our procedures, fee schedules, timelines, document requirements and to download an application form, please visit our homepage: www.bcit.ca/ices and choose the “For Immigration” link.

Please note that ICES evaluates formal academic credentials only; credentials from professional associations, military training, licensing boards, professional and work experience and trades qualifications are outside the scope of our operations. Incomplete or provisional academic credentials also will not be assessed.

Sincerely,

International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES/msj)
3700 Willingdon Avenue
Burnaby, BC V5G 3H2
Tel: 604-432-8800
Toll-Free 1-866-434-9197
Fax: 604-435-7033
Web Site www.bcit.ca/ices

ICES is a service of the BC Institute of Technology (BCIT)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
iaatmguy:
thanks for your response, please for those who got Alberta NOI, how did you get it?
GUYS PLEASE HELP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Kogigallll: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
SQLmastar:
They both should do a small traditional stuff. He must pay her bridal fee b4 traveling to canny.

The thing tire me o...

Honestly, I would advise the lady to quietly do her own PR processing if she wants to emigrate...make dey marry for Canada grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Dimple10: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Good evening,

I’m a Silent follower here but i’ve come to the point where i need help. I’m using my NYSC role as an administrative assistant as my primary Job. Problem is i worked from 3rd July 2017 to 5th of June 2018, 40hours weekly. Will this count as one year or 11months. I got paid at the end of June so i have 12 salary entries on my bank statement.

Also, i have my reference letter CIC standard from the company dated July 2018. Do i need to get a recent one or that one works just fine.

Thanks in Advance.

P.s- I’m waiting for my IELTS result which will be out on the 5th of April, hopefully then i can jump into the pool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mudicua: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
I wish i could do that, but that is the problem. The relevant part will be notes after the whole document. But there are no notes. Status still says in progress. The whole doc is 43 pages long, and i do not know which part exactly to screen shot and upload.

joo2018:
Why don't you snapshot the relevant parts, blank out your personal details and attach to a post here.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
Dimple10:
Good evening,

I’m a Silent follower here but i’ve come to the point where i need help. I’m using my NYSC role as an administrative assistant as my primary Job. Problem is i worked from 3rd July 2017 to 5th of June 2018, 40hours weekly. Will this count as one year or 11months. I got paid at the end of June so i have 12 salary entries on my bank statement.

Also, i have my reference letter CIC standard from the company dated July 2018. Do i need to get a recent one or that one works just fine.

Thanks in Advance.

P.s- I’m waiting for my IELTS result which will be out on the 5th of April, hopefully then i can jump into the pool.

1. You're good to go. That's 1 year.

2. Even if the reference letter is a year old, you can still use it. I know someone who's letter was dated 16 months prior to submission.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
They just got a mail. Similar to OINP (HCP).

You will need to choose all provinces when opening your EE profile to be eligible.

iaatmguy:
thanks for your response, please for those who got Alberta NOI, how did you get it?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Funky123(f): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
Fellow Ices user......please what do i fill here,come to my aid biko

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
Check the first and last 3 pages.

Mudicua:
I wish i could do that, but that is the problem. The relevant part will be notes after the whole document. But there are no notes. Status still says in progress. The whole doc is 43 pages long, and i do not know which part exactly to screen shot and upload.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Dimple10: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Topsmamen:

1. You're good to go. That's 1 year.

2. Even if the reference letter is a year old, you can still use it. I know someone who's letter was dated 16 months prior to submission.

Great! Thanks alot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by majjj: 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
I don’t think they applied. I believe it’s like that of Ontario,selection was made directly from the pool. We got Ontario’s nomination and we didn’t apply for it.

iaatmguy:
GUYS PLEASE HELP

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by toyosolagold(f): 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
Good evening all....please I am a M.Sc holder...though awaiting collection of certificate I want to process travelling to Canada.....please what are the process and guidelines involved.
Thanks and remain blessed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 12:25am On Mar 31, 2019
Dimple10:
Good evening,

Thanks in Advance.

A number of people have used their NYSC experience and gotten PPR, everyone spent that one month in camp so I'm sure yours will be fine. Also I think the letter won't be an issue, but if you'll sleep better at night with a more recent one, then get it if you can.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 12:29am On Mar 31, 2019
toyosolagold:
Good evening all....please I am a M.Sc holder...though awaiting collection of certificate I want to process travelling to Canada.....please what are the process and guidelines involved.
Thanks and remain blessed

Page 1 of this thread has all the information you'll need including how to go about evaluating your Msc for processing travelling to Canada.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by sexgoddess: 3:56am On Mar 31, 2019
Hello house,
Please does anyone have information about unilag early childhood education certificate and if WES accredits it as "2 or certificate" along with a Bachelor's degree?
Please!!?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ilyfavoured: 6:25am On Mar 31, 2019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Dimple10: 6:41am On Mar 31, 2019
Thank you.

Jennypharb1:

A number of people have used their NYSC experience and gotten PPR, everyone spent that one month in camp so I'm sure yours will be fine. Also I think the letter won't be an issue, but if you'll sleep better at night with a more recent one, then get it if you can.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (503)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.