Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (862877 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Thank you!!!

sharon2015:

Wow congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DadR: 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hey Guys,

I will like to confirm if Alberta requires submission of POF for its EE nomination ?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Looolll i still screamed o!!! I didn't even mind!!! Thank God my friend was there to receive the hug, i would have dumped it on a random stranger grin grin

iaatmguy:
you for scatter the place grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Thank you!!!

Debsify:
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yes ooooo finally after 9months!!!

Thank you!!!

yemblaze:
CONGRATS....D WAIT IS OVER grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
A big AMEN!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!
pejuhazel:
Congratulations, may favour find you in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
Don't worry it was moderate grin grin grin

Thank you!!!!!

oladamilola:
Congratulations, hope there was not too much display at Idumota oooo. Go and fluorish in Cannyland

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
Thank you!!! Glory be to God It finally is!!!

Jennypharb1:

Congratulations, your wait is finally over.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yayyyyyyyyyyy i got a flying tambourine dancer grin grin grin

Thank you so much sis!!!

Ifeoma77:

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
Congratulations Sis!!! I am super happy for you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
grin grin grin

Thank you!!!

Je m'appelle ecstatic!!!

Ramj:

CongratuPPR

Je m'appelle PPRMakesMeCryLaugh

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
Thank you!!!
Babeakosua:
Congratulations!!!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Thank you sis!!!

Don't worry, I'm definitely posting my script soon!!

chicyclass:
Congratulations!

Waiting for the script.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yayyy congratulations grin

Adunnee:
It's ITA.

Praise the Lord
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kingspaco: 12:06am On Apr 04, 2019
AmeComplique:
Thank you sis!!!

Don't worry, I'm definitely posting my script soon!!

Congratulations

We're waiting for the script

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AzariahYaa: 12:08am On Apr 04, 2019
joo2018:

Congrats to @danianne, @Adunnee, @bellexa22, @QUTEE, @swaga007, @princeofcanada, @mumayo, @zohan101 and others who got ITA may your processing be fast and smooth.

@adetola007, @AzariahYaa, @boco2126, @Olorunwasimi and all others still waiting for the silver mail, it is closer today than yesterday.
Thank you!! We are hopeful!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 04, 2019
grin grin

Thank you!!! Coming soon...

kingspaco:

Congratulations

We're waiting for the script

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ademo1: 12:47am On Apr 04, 2019
Hello house, please I need someone to explain to me how to go about deed of gift. Do I need affidavit? Do I need to notorize the gift deed letter?
I also read it on closed part 2 thread that I will have to take the deed of gift letter to court where commissioner of oath will sign and stamp; I then worry that how could that be when the the gift deed is not affidavit. I need someone that have experienced it to give me advice. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by pejuhazel(f): 2:11am On Apr 04, 2019
None of that is necessary.
ademo1:
Hello house, please I need someone to explain to me how to go about deed of gift. Do I need affidavit? Do I need to notorize the gift deed letter?
I also read it on closed part 2 thread that I will have to take the deed of gift letter to court where commissioner of oath will sign and stamp; I then worry that how could that be when the the gift deed is not affidavit. I need someone that have experienced it to give me advice. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Teteufu: 2:53am On Apr 04, 2019
Please I would apprefiate a sample LOE for POFand the table advised. Please I am new on nairaland so I dont kmow how to message @Newmum0615 or anyome that can help. Thanks Ma.
Chelda:
This is quite an interesting read, I must say that I'm highly inspired by it. Thanks for taking time to share. Please respond to the mail I sent you and if you wouldn't mind, please i'd like you to assist me with your LOE and REF letter. Here's my email add - chenemek@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 3:08am On Apr 04, 2019
AmeComplique:
Yayyy congratulations grin

Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 3:09am On Apr 04, 2019
joo2018:

Congrats to @danianne, @Adunnee, @bellexa22, @QUTEE, @swaga007, @princeofcanada, @mumayo, @zohan101 and others who got ITA may your processing be fast and smooth.

@adetola007, @AzariahYaa, @boco2126, @Olorunwasimi and all others still waiting for the silver mail, it is closer today than yesterday.

Thanks bro. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by omoluabiade: 3:26am On Apr 04, 2019
Need help on this. Any married couple applied as a single applicant that the spouse won't be coming to canada with them. How did it go?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mumayo: 3:49am On Apr 04, 2019
AzariahYaa:

Congratulations!!! Insha Allah the rest of the process shall be smooth and quick for you...enjoy the process!
amin. thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mumayo: 3:50am On Apr 04, 2019
joo2018:

super duper AMEN. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Newmum0615: 4:17am On Apr 04, 2019
I responded since o.
Xclusivemaama:

Hello Newmum, I sent you a PM.. I need your help on my noc code
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by veeveezu: 4:52am On Apr 04, 2019
Newmum0615:
I responded since o.

@Newmum0615 please I am yet to get a response from you. I sent you a pm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Elektra008(f): 5:19am On Apr 04, 2019
Funky123:
Please OAU graduates in the house,how much were you charge for transcript excluding courier fees.... They ask us to pay 28k ooo

I heard bachelor's is around 23k while masters is around 10k

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by princeofcanada: 5:27am On Apr 04, 2019
Amen. Thanks so much.

joo2018:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by stanzee: 5:53am On Apr 04, 2019
Good Morning guys, congratulations to the ITA & PPR holders.

I sent a mail to ottawa to inquire about my application as it’s over 5 months. Just look at what they replied embarassed Please guys, what could be the problem? Did anyone ever experience this?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by phummy164: 6:08am On Apr 04, 2019
Congratulations so happy for you
danianne:
ITA has finally dropped. The feeling is something else. Cant believe my eyes. Glory be to God
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by tolfa(m): 6:27am On Apr 04, 2019
Happy new year!
Happy new month folks
It's good to be back here after 6 months away.
Congratulations to ITA, PPR recipients and of course those who have scaled ECA and IELTS hurdle.
I see we have new folks..we will all celebrate in Jesus name.amen

Shout out to @ifeoma77,ramj, arcugo,Temas and Tojued on the golden mail....your legacy lives on.
@adeyemmy I really appreciate those times you check on me.

The journey to maple land is flexible and I encourage us all to have patience as a virtue.

Je suis Tolfa!!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jbelieve: 6:46am On Apr 04, 2019
stanzee:
Good Morning guys, congratulations to the ITA & PPR holders.

I sent a mail to ottawa to inquire about my application as it’s over 5 months. Just look at what they replied embarassed Please guys, what could be the problem? Did anyone ever experience this?

They even responded. Please how long did it take before you got this reply. I sent message and no reply till today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (503)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.