Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,330 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (859868 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chrisebsy: 8:39am On May 11, 2019
Gozchi:
US doesn't even give reason, just a generic paper issued to all denied applicants.

Thank you, was denied US student visa 3 times in one year. This was more than a decade . I could remember VO telling face to face, You are too fine , I doubt if you will come back and placed a refusal stamp attached with the generic paper. the others I can't remember the reason .In my EE application , I just simply stated the dates for the refusal , without given d reason
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by NanaF: 8:46am On May 11, 2019
Heartduchess:
Please help a sister, in my EE profile i wrote 45 hours as the time put in to work but my hr insists that its 40 hours my letter would carry. He couldnt explain why but i figured out that maybe those 5 hours amount to break time Please how do i go about this as i am unable to edit my profile post ITA. Also is there anything to be done differently if one if the dependant (child) is an American. Lastly, please is there any whatsapp group i can join? I feel all alone, i need someone to hold me by the hand. I have too many questions to ask. Please help.

Same thing happened to me. I was able to edit mine post ITA. You can edit yours
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by etrange: 8:58am On May 11, 2019
joo2018:
I understand the feeling.

I specifically prayed for and asked people to pray that I get Ottawa. Then when people in Accra started getting en-mass, I experienced the wisdom of the saying, "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it".

Lol... so true!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by etrange: 8:59am On May 11, 2019
ladymarshall:
Lmao!! grin grin grin grin grin I'm fine sir. Hope you are fine too sir grin grin grin

I'm our fine dear! Happy weekend!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by hipstar2: 8:59am On May 11, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:
Good day everyone. I am thinking of starting the Canadian PR process. I tried to read the thread but it's a whole lot. I don't know where to start from. Please can someone tell me if I stand a chance to even start the process?
I am in my thirties. I have an HND in Mechanical engineering. I have never worked as an engineer. But I was into the soft side of property management for about 8years as a secretary. What must I do to be suitable to start the process. I presume I must have about 8,000 Canadian dollars? That is not an issue for me. Please kindly help me with info.
Thanks in advance

Hi. It’s a point based system. Points are allocated based on certain criteria. You can calculate your CRS score using this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Then head over to https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#38373178
That’s the link to part 1.

Pls don’t read 2 pages and decide that you do not understand it. Endeavor to read every page up to at least part 3. You will learn from questions and answers provided. You will get insight on the best way to proceed with your application.
I wish you patience, understanding and good luck. All the best.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by etrange: 9:00am On May 11, 2019
ladymarshall:
Humble yourself and beg. He is all-merciful grin grin grin

I stylishly chipped it in as I was praying this morning. grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by etrange: 9:00am On May 11, 2019
iaatmguy:
why you dey burn the guy cable na grin grin grin grin.johnnybravo abi na ben10, i sight you

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by johnnybravo1990: 9:29am On May 11, 2019
Odogwucanada:
My IELTS journey has finally ended after 3 attempts.
LRWS
First attempt - 8 , 9, 6.5, 7.5 - remark unchanged with BC

Second attempt - 8 , 8.5, 6.5, 7.5 - still awaiting eor outcome IDP

Third Attempt April 27 - 8.5, 8.5, 7, 7.5 IDP

CRS now 479

Congrats. Happy for you. All the best.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Shanzzy(f): 9:30am On May 11, 2019
Good morning to you all. Please am confused and need urgent answer in other for us not to make mistake ,we were nominated by Saks and our cic profile turn ineligible, my hubby sent the mail to sinp explaining that he got ineligible from ircc and was asked to open and start a new application which he did, after opening new profile with cic and sent to sinp,sinp is asking us to fill a request of revision form or extension form. Don't really understand. Please help a sister in need.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by firpemi(f): 9:41am On May 11, 2019
Are you sure of pharmacy, WES evaluates pharmacy as Bachelor's degree.
Itzchord:
WES evaluates the following degrees as professional degree:
Optometry, Chiropractic Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Law and Medicine
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ameeria: 9:47am On May 11, 2019
Good morning Canadians, please I passed my ielts at last, got my wes and need to enter the pool. However, I've been hearing a lot of stories about how sensitive and tedious it is. Please give me pointers here, I have only my phone to do it. Will that be ok? What, apart from careful entry of my info, should I know before I commence this. Many thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by BabaYemiNaija: 9:57am On May 11, 2019
CSM is 0122

Cash officer is 1212 or 6314

dayjeee:

CSM, good evening
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by BabaYemiNaija: 9:59am On May 11, 2019
CSM is 0122

joo2018:
Cash & Teller Services Supervisor - NOC 6314

Customer Service Manager for a bank is a bit tricky. It is either 0111 or 0122.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by BabaYemiNaija: 10:00am On May 11, 2019
CSM is 0122

gold638:
I am back again oo. Pls, all the NOC gurus in the house, help ascertain the appropriate NOC for the JD below. I chose NOC 6314 while completing my EE profile, i need to ascertain that's the appropriate one before submitting my application. looking forward to hearing from you.

Position: Customer Service Manager

• Plan, organise, direct, control and evaluate the branch operations of the bank
• Oversee preparation of monthly financial and branch progress reports
• Coordinate the activities of the CTSS, tellers and customer service representatives
• Review of account documents to be sure it is within the stipulated guideline of the financial institution authorities before accounts are opened
• Approval of customers’ mandate (signature change, phone number change, etc)
• Ensure the institution's policies and procedures are followed according to established guidelines and make recommendations for improvement
• Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to customer needs.
• Assist staff with administrative or technical problems
• Daily monitoring of all branch general ledgers
• Co-ordinate tellers and customer service executives’ performance appraisal programs at the branch level
• Review and authorise financial entries (Deposit/fund transfer and withdrawal)

Position: Cash & Teller Services Supervisor :

• Cash management and vault custodian
• Review and authorise financial entries (Deposit/fund transfer and withdrawal).
• Co-ordinate the schedule of tellers and responsible for the overall performance on the job
• Arrange for tellers to attend job related trainings on sales and product knowledge, conduct sessions (EMS) as organized by the bank
• Review and check for correctness of work done, supervise activities and ensuring that they are done in line with policy
• Escalate customer issue and complaint, log on CRM to track case until the issue is resolved
• Ensure financial fees and service charges are taken promptly and correctly
• Request and take inventory of supplies used by the unit stamps, tokens, bankers’ cheques, etc.
• Engage customer to resolve their problem and to cross sell products
• Liaise with vendors to ensure routine maintenance and repair of computer system machines and ATMs are all functional and performing optimally
• Act as a back up to the Customer Service Manager, offering assistance and supervision to other branch employees
• Identified repeated performance deficiencies and responsible for tellers progressive disciplinary process through oral or written warnings
• Balancing physical inflow and outflow of customers financial transaction
• Review of transaction for outages and operational errors, seek for approval to pass corrective entries

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chrisebsy: 10:08am On May 11, 2019
[/quote]
Good morning house , I hope my questions are not becoming too much on this PoF thing . I just need enough clarification to avoid BP after AOR.

I noticed my address on my bank statement is not correct ,it wasn't properly written ie instead of 205, igbado, which is what is on my address history. it was written 2 igado. should I changed or can I use it like that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mrhumandelis: 10:09am On May 11, 2019
think it's okay if it isn't

I just realised mine wasn't stamped either.

No fear sha.

chrisebsy:

Thanks for your response , got the Tbills done , however the certificate I got from GTB only carried their logo. I asked my account officer to stamp it but he said they don't stamp , since it carries the company logo. Please is this OK ?

Although the banks statement carries both stamp and company logo.

I intend using the TBills certificate , bank statement and gift deed , hope am good to go . my fear the tbills cert without stamp.

pls Elders help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by damzy88: 10:12am On May 11, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

Congrats. Happy for you.

I know you worked hard for this and you deserve all the accolades, but isn’t it right for you to at least acknowledge that I sacrificed my time and some efforts for you free of charge, and we even had a long WhatsApp call in which I gave you some tips(whether or not you used my tips)? This is the reason why I will just have to charge people for my service, so that even if they don’t give me any appreciation or acknowledgement here, at least I will know that I took their money. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mrhumandelis: 10:24am On May 11, 2019
The 2 most important things you must do:

- Do IELTS General Training (Try to get at least 8 in listening and 7 in the others)
- Evaluate your HND (and OND) - I think with WES, I think it's mentioned somewhere they evaluate both as 2 or more degrees (read through the thread and you should find more details on this

- If you are married, your spouse could also evaluate their degrees and do IELTS.

If your spouse is noticeably younger than you are and has a masters (or HND like you), you may consider using your spouse as the principal applicant.

Anyways, fiddle with this guy http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp .

AjalaDtraveller:
Good day everyone. I am thinking of starting the Canadian PR process. I tried to read the thread but it's a whole lot. I don't know where to start from. Please can someone tell me if I stand a chance to even start the process?
I am in my thirties. I have an HND in Mechanical engineering. I have never worked as an engineer. But I was into the soft side of property management for about 8years as a secretary. What must I do to be suitable to start the process. I presume I must have about 8,000 Canadian dollars? That is not an issue for me. Please kindly help me with info.
Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kenykuba: 10:40am On May 11, 2019
Gurus in the house, I would like to know a short term course that can be done, that I can add to Bsc in order to have two or more certificates. I mean the one that will be recognized by Educational credential evaluation body. Thanks for your reply in advance.(Am asking for my brother).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:41am On May 11, 2019
Hi guys.

Please can I get a link to calculate my CRS scores.

The links I've seen so far are something else, not giving me the scores but asking me to register or advicing me to pay money to help process my application.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Walegy: 10:45am On May 11, 2019
Pls is there Studio 24 in Ibadan, if Yes, where is it located.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Saintee2009(m): 10:55am On May 11, 2019
Good morning guys...
Congratulations to all PPR clinchers. The stories were really encouraging and I pray God bless your new home.

I have a question as regards Unilag transcript... On the portal online, it moved from "in progress" to "completed"
Please does that means the transcript has been sent to the appropriate destination?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by MumofTwins2017: 10:57am On May 11, 2019
Itzchord:
WES evaluates the following degrees as professional degree:
Optometry, Chiropractic Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Law and Medicine
Only Masters in these degrees. Kindly read page 1.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Heartduchess: 11:02am On May 11, 2019
kenykuba:
Gurus in the house, I would like to know a short term course that can be done, that I can add to Bsc in order to have two or more certificates. I mean the one that will be recognized by Educational credential evaluation body. Thanks for your reply in advance.(Am asking for my brother).
i hear theres a six month diploma course in unilag that can help boost your degrees. Please ask around in that line

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 11:02am On May 11, 2019
LogoDWhiz:
Hi guys.

Please can I get a link to calculate my CRS scores.

The links I've seen so far are something else, not giving me the scores but asking me to register or advicing me to pay money to help process my application.

Thanks

Comprehensive Ranking System Tool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Heartduchess: 11:04am On May 11, 2019
Saintee2009:
Good morning guys...
Congratulations to all PPR clinchers. The stories were really encouraging and I pray God bless your new home.

I have a question as regards Unilag transcript... On the portal online, it moved from "in progress" to "completed"
Please does that means the transcript has been sent to the appropriate destination?
Yes, i did mine in unilag too. If you have a contact there request for the tracking number so you can track it. But Wes should get it in 2 weeks or less
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Heartduchess: 11:06am On May 11, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Heartduchess: 11:10am On May 11, 2019
Topsmamen:

Comprehensive Ranking System Tool
please @Topsmamen please can you link me up on any whatsapp group. Also, in my application i didnt include my middle name and that if my husband hence our name isnt showing as seen on our international passport, please what can i do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 11:14am On May 11, 2019
Heartduchess:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Thats the confirmed link from their website

Yes, it's the same link.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 11:18am On May 11, 2019
Heartduchess:
please @Topsmamen please can you link me up on any whatsapp group. Also, in my application i didnt include my middle name and that if my husband hence our name isnt showing as seen on our international passport, please what can i do

No worries sis. When did you submit your application so we can get you added to your AOR WhatsApp group?

You can write an LOE and upload in a CSE. Use this form to raise the CSE.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Natalie27: 11:21am On May 11, 2019
Not necessarily .. they offer a date if you decide to do upfront and claim that you will be offered closer date of you have ITA

Kimbebe:
If it’s Q-life, they’ll ask you to send a copy of your ITA before booking the appointment for you but I believe this might be different for IOM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by adebee16: 11:30am On May 11, 2019
No, there isn't, but you can go to Pixels. They are on Awolowo road, Bodija
Walegy:
Pls is there Studio 24 in Ibadan, if Yes, where is it located.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.