Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (862443 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by slushy: 7:45pm On May 13, 2019
Hello house. Please I have some questions.

1. Which certificate is more acceptable and will increase points. PRince 2 (IT) or PMP or a certificatikn after one week course from LBS.

2. If any of these is acceptable, do I have to evaluate them too? Also if I need to evaluate will ICAS or IQAS assist with the evaluation?

Thank you all for your help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AzariahYaa: 7:49pm On May 13, 2019
Thank you very much Prof for all you did and do on this thread! You are highly appreciated! You will be missed! We trust @ladymarshall to make you proud! She has been doing an awesome job already.
Oya @ladymarshall, come and continue to do what you know how to do best! We are solidly behind ya!
raphrulz:
Hi guys,

I trust you are doing well.

As you all know our tradition is to grade PPR scripts as a means of encouraging our PPR clinchers to share very robust PPR scripts. I have consistently worked with @ladymarshall to grade all PPR scripts except those skipped by error.

However, I will be handing over the responsibility to her completely going forward, as I cannot keep up with the pace and speed of this thread anymore.

So you have it... Our able English marshal.... the new Prof cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Someone please give her some accolades grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ifeyemi200(f): 8:13pm On May 13, 2019
[/quote]wow, its cost depends on the path you decide to thread. I went through FSW route, so, from ECA( MCC) which costed me about 200k, IELTS 75k(wrote it once, hubby didn't write. Applied with my spouse, passport renewal for the whole family, about 120k, medicals, about 150k, and some miscellaneous. Then you have to have a certain proof of fund depending on family size.This is monetary cost, other cost has to be paid like your time to research, following up to get reference, uploading documents etc. I hope this helps [quote author=abumeinben post=78202112]

Hi,

How much did it cost you?

And what's are the steps?

Sorry to border you.

The thread is bout 400 pages already.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ifeyemi200(f): 8:14pm On May 13, 2019
wow, its cost depends on the path you decide to thread. I went through FSW route, so, from ECA( MCC) which costed me about 200k, IELTS 75k(wrote it once, hubby didn't write. Applied with my spouse, passport renewal for the whole family, about 120k, medicals, about 150k, and some miscellaneous. Then you have to have a certain proof of fund depending on family size.This is monetary cost, other cost has to be paid like your time to research, following up to get reference, uploading documents etc. I hope this helps
abumeinben:

Hi,

How much did it cost you?

And what's are the steps?

Sorry to border you.

The thread is bout 400 pages already.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by beabeasquare: 8:30pm On May 13, 2019
PMP and Prince 2 can't add to your point but might be useful in Canny's job market (esp. PMP).

If the certificate from LBS is a degree, diploma or masters; you can use it to claim points. Once you are sure they will send your transcripts.

For evaluation process, please check page 1 for details.

slushy:
Hello house. Please I have some questions.

1. Which certificate is more acceptable and will increase points. PRince 2 (IT) or PMP or a certificate from LBS.

2. If any of these is acceptable, do I have to evaluate them too? Also if I need to evaluate will ICAS or IQAS assist with the evaluation?

Thank you all for your help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 8:34pm On May 13, 2019
teechedah:
Good afternoon guys,
Please am about sending my transcript alongside my wife to IQAS for evaluation with me as the PA. My question is :
1. Can wify send her HND ALONE been that she did her OND in another school or its a must she send the OND too?
2. For the IELTS WIRTING, Will it be done manually or we have to type it on system?

Thanks in adavance
both
paper based or computer based writing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2019
pssst...... smslive2 dumprep newmum0615 (whispering)

raphrulz aka dumbledore is deserting his duty post, i repeat raufu his deserting is duty post.
lol. happy preparation

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mumtwins2: 8:39pm On May 13, 2019
Hello everyone ... who has the cambridge ielts 1_13 .... I would be grateful if it can be mailed to me ... thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kaylov12: 8:55pm On May 13, 2019
So, i have been stuck on 449. Birthday 1st of July, hopes dashing right in front of me. Never been so helplehelpless.���

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jjohndoe83: 9:10pm On May 13, 2019
kaylov12:
So, i have been stuck on 449. Birthday 1st of July, hopes dashing right in front of me. Never been so helplehelpless.���
I have a feeling you'll get the ITA.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 9:13pm On May 13, 2019
You might need to raise a CSE then. choose "technical issues".

Include your application details

jaybaby2017:
Thanks. I had seen it and followed the process.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 9:13pm On May 13, 2019
It can still be that fast.

jjohndoe83:
As seen on Facebook, is the process now becoming express again? AOR February, PPR May.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 9:14pm On May 13, 2019
Don't stress it.

I don't believe that will be an issue.

chrisebsy:
Dear Family ,

May God meet us all and answer our prayers at any point we are in this journey .

query !

I have been trying to fix every unexplained details in my application as I don't intend to write any LOE .

just spotted the address in my Bank Statement .
it carries my previous address and its not quite correct although close i.e , the correct address is 216 igbado , but the statement carries 2 igado. However,
in address history , I have d correct address. will this be an issue .
should I request a new statement and have d address corrected or I should just align the one in my address history to match what's on the bank statement since it's a previous address and no longer relevant. or should I just ignore totally and submit like that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by GozyNA: 9:14pm On May 13, 2019
kaylov12:

I just believed for a miracle for you. Save this post for when it happens.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Edmontonlad(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2019
And if he gets PPR in less than 2 months, he will wait till 182 days? Or can the Treasury bill be canceled?
Because I know with Fixed deposit, you have to forfeit the interest if you liquidate before due date.

Why not do 91 days and rollover if you don't get PPR after 91 days.
I like being optimistic Sha o.

VECOH1:
Tbills is an acceptable POF.
182 days is better.
D longer d better.
#IMHO#

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 9:25pm On May 13, 2019
Dont be deterred....ITA is sure....just relax.

kaylov12:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemiciea: 9:32pm On May 13, 2019
This happened to me when I was trying to pay for my hubs. If you are using your phone to process the payment, it won’t work ( or should I say may not work) , I advise you use a tab or use a desktop or laptop to process payment.

Mcseun:
Goodevening house, please have been trying to pay for IQAS to no avail.. I will appreciate anyone who can please put me through. I have clicked on pay severally but nothing is coming up .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemiciea: 9:36pm On May 13, 2019
Yes it is

teechedah:
Please is this the correct IQAS registration page
https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/External/ApplicationRequest
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mariesio: 9:37pm On May 13, 2019
$400 btc needed to BC

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ummhalimah: 9:37pm On May 13, 2019
kaylov12:

You will get ITA Tomorrow BithniLlaah!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by FaskRolce: 10:07pm On May 13, 2019
You will get ITA very soon. One out of the next 3 draws will favour you. Keep faith alive. God will do it.

kaylov12:

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ope213(f): 10:24pm On May 13, 2019
You should get ITA before Canada Day!
kaylov12:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chrisebsy: 10:35pm On May 13, 2019
joo2018:
Don't stress it.

I don't believe that will be an issue.

I know what it takes to answer peoples query.

thanks
, but I wish u were more elaborate,lol

I guess I will have to it like that.

merci.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by NanaF: 11:07pm On May 13, 2019
chrisebsy:

I know what it takes to answer peoples query.

thanks
, but I wish u were more elaborate,lol

I guess I will have to it like that.

merci.

You know what you already want to do regardless of the answer anyone gives you.

Like joo2018 said, it shouldn’t matter. If you want to change address or go ahead and request a new bank statement with the correct address, do that if it give you peace of mind. You have three good options, pick whatever gives you peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by eghosaadeghe: 11:49pm On May 13, 2019
Pls how do you go about faxing your degree certificate to WES?
What's their fax address?
amoskitto:
I just sent my degree certificate to WES via fax using Hellofax after receiving a notification from them yesterday. My concern is that it took WES over a month (about 40 days after receiving my transcript) to notify me that they require my degree certificate. All along, the status of my evaluation had been "Evaluation in progress; you do not need to do anything at this time". So now I'm wondering if the 20 days are already counting. Also, I have still not received any message from WES that they sent my transcript to my University in Nigeria for verification. Do they skip that process sometimes?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by youngRx(m): 1:17am On May 14, 2019
Mumtwins2:
Hello everyone ... who has the cambridge ielts 1_13 .... I would be grateful if it can be mailed to me ... thanks

someone posted direct links to the entire series on telegram just few days back now. are you on telegram?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ope213(f): 2:05am On May 14, 2019
Hi guys,
Found a way to reword my job description, struggling between data analyst 2172 and statistician 2161 and 1254, any suggestions are welcome.
Title: Scan based trading analyst
Providing support to the application of Retailer Scan data in a timely and accurate manner
Analyzing information gathered and reporting of period and quarterly KPIs
Creation and preparation of period and quarter reporting and analysis of SBT results for HQ management and Field Sales management
Collaborating with the MIS Department and Shared Services to ensure maximum effectiveness of systems and reporting
Assist in providing other departments with tools to increase competency and understanding of SBT customers and facilitates, training sessions on SBT tasks and compliance
Conduct research into systems and processes that support Scan Base Trading and related cash flow
Collaborate with Field Sales to identify and analyze local SBT results or issues
Assist with other SBT projects or duties as assigned
Support the Director, Finance – SBT in continuous improvement projects, training projects, and SBT related communications
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Amandacanny: 2:46am On May 14, 2019
Thanks darling. Will consider that
Zara01:
Provided it's there six months prior to your application.

Alternatively, you can send to someone with another account, to send back to you and you notarize it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 3:09am On May 14, 2019
That escalated quickly I wasnt earning 1million...I only reply a thread that said people earning millions are leaving Nigeria...edakun e ma koba mi
wisdom4today:
Interesting read about why a Nigerian earning 1M monthly left his job to relocate to Canada. The Canadian dream is worth it after all:

https://www.nairaland.com/5181425/nigerian-man-reveals-why-he

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 3:11am On May 14, 2019
I don turn to influencer on TwitterNG

You people should get ready for newcomers o
DrMrsCK:

Our own @Barryston

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 3:15am On May 14, 2019
It's lik the whole Nigeria wants to leave for Canada....DM is on fire
Hobyno:

Read the story 2 days ago Our very own @Barryston trending on Twitter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 3:21am On May 14, 2019
Barryston:
It's lik the whole Nigeria wants to leave for Canada....DM is on fire

Celebrity! grin

Some will even send you a DM asking for how to apply for your previous role grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (503)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.