Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (860988 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Zara01(f): 11:16am On May 14, 2019
Yes you can.

JosePep:
Good evening.

I have 3 years experience (including) of which I gained my MSc (18 months period) here in Nigeria. I want to know if I can claim points for 3 years experience and MSc simultaneously?

With one year + Msc my CRS score will 447 but with 3 years + MSc I have 472.

I need advice.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Zara01(f): 11:16am On May 14, 2019
You are precious! Thank you!

mmaryam:

IELTS Cambridge
Book 1:
https://drive.google.com/file/ d/ 0B3L3X8LLMM9OYmIzNmk2X19QSkU/ view?usp=sharing
Book 2:
https://drive.google.com/file/ d/ 0B3L3X8LLMM9Obkw5MW0xb2k0Vjg/ view?usp=sharing
Book 3:
https://drive.google.com/file/ d/ 0B3L3X8LLMM9OWUw1Y002TlltckE/ view?usp=sharing
Book 4:
https://drive.google.com/file/ d/ 0B3L3X8LLMM9Oak90RmRkRTF0TUE/ view?usp=sharing
Book 5:
https://drive.google.com/file/ d/ 0B3L3X8LLMM9OUERYRWVWQzd3MTA/ view?usp=sharing
Book 6:
https://drive.google.com/file/ d/ 0B3L3X8LLMM9OXzN4Q1lkVWd5M1U/ view?usp=sharing
Book 7:
https://drive.google.com/file/ d/ 0B3L3X8LLMM9ONmR3TVd2X0kwaFU/ view?usp=sharing
Book 8:
https://drive.google.com/file/ d/ 0B3L3X8LLMM9OeHV1a3Z1NHQ2MjA/ view?usp=sharing
Book 9:
https://drive.google.com/file/ d/ 0B3L3X8LLMM9OdDh2bl9McU9lVDQ/ view?usp=sharing
Book 10:
https://drive.google.com/file/ d/0B0hYewuD1e6_ TGpidmU2SDRLS2s/view?usp= sharing
Book 11:
https://drive.google.com/file/ d/ 0B3L3X8LLMM9OVVBjYzc2RHJoQzQ/ view?pref=2&pli=1
GT:
https://drive.google.com/ drive/folders/ 0B0WybrgobEuiWkhGT3BSMVJFaUE
Book 12:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ 4ld9h5hlaju461o/Cambridge+ IELTS+12.rar

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Zara01(f): 11:17am On May 14, 2019
You're welcome.

I will start the process by God's grace next year Q4, right now I'm consuming all the information I can.

LogoDWhiz:

Thanks Zara.

Are you an hopeful too or yours is confirmed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Rence22(f): 11:28am On May 14, 2019
Zara01:
Yes you can.

I don't even know the beginning of your question but all I have come to understand deeply is that you MUST HAVE PROOF FOR WHATEVER YO SAY YOU HAVE. As long as you have your certificate evaluated and you have letter of employment, then you are good to go.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Sphie12: 11:32am On May 14, 2019
Are you on telegram? There is a telegram group chat foe pple writing ielts plus a lot of study materials posted there.

Rence22:

Please I am also preparing for Ielts this June. Infact I have been an ardent silent reader.
Please is anyone able to help get the practise questions for Ielts? I tried opening the links above but its not opening. I would indeed be very grateful if anyone can help. Thanks very much.

Then please what advice can anyone offer as regards the reading task because when i saw it and the time allowed, it was seemingly impossible to complete all the reading task. I am aiming to put in all my efforts into the Ielts to increase my CRS score. thats the only place i can use to increase it as all other factors are not favourable. Then if i can be added on the Ielts chat, please kindly do. my contact is 08131612900. very grateful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Fidesa: 11:39am On May 14, 2019
Zara01:
Yes you can.

Hello house,

i have read through the pages but cant seem to get the best/full answer to my questions:

For proof of funds, a family member will send to me and i intend to put it in 6months Tbills.
Here are my enquiries:

1. What evidence will i need to submit to the canadian government?
2. Would i need to do a gift deed?
3. Is there need to notarise the certificate of my bank statement?
4. Will the family member need to write a letter as further proof that he gave me the money, and what documents of his will he provide?

For one of my work experiences, i worked in a small consulting firm for one and half years and was paid by cash.
Here are my enquiries:

1. What evidence will i need to proove that i worked there and was paid in cash?
2. Will i need to provide letter of employment?

Any other advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ariegurl(f): 11:39am On May 14, 2019
Hello guys.please i need help. Our medicals would be expiring next month and we have been requested to do another. Please i dont know if anybody has a link in either Qlife or IOM. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Threemg: 11:40am On May 14, 2019
An Epistle of Paul ThreeMG to the people of Corinthians Nairaland.

Marching in with this song: Talo dabi Talo dabi OLORUN mi? Talo dabi Talo dabi OLORUN mi? Talo daa bi OLORUN gbogbo Aiye t'o she'leri t'omu ‘leri she.

Ladies, Gentlemen, Men and Women
It is P P R !

Sit down gently while I run you through the wondrous adventure in the beautiful land of Accra.
APRIL 9, 2019 will surely be a memorable date in the history of AVO WhatsApp Group because there are lots of things that made this day peculiar. Is it the theory, guess or speculations that we are made to believe that AVO closes shop to EE Application processing immediately after March to focus on other Visa classes or the MAJOR BOMB that exploded setting free a WHOOPING 14PPRs (associated to our group) + others that are unknown. The WhatsApp Group was balling, even SRAA (Silent Readers Association of Accra) plus their neighbours SOAA (Silent Observers Association of Accra) all came to the Party. I can officially tell you that GOD Opened the flood gate of heaven for the sake of our PPR that day.
Now let’s begin
By the Grace of GOD we are opportuned to operate with 1 Timothy 6:6; Godliness with contentment is a GREAT GAIN: In a Nutshell in GOD we are comfortable.
So, sometimes in June 2017 we went on a Vacation to UAE (Dubai precisely) and after just two days I told my wife: Babe are you sure we’re going back to Nigeria? She laughed ehn I was like what’s wrong with this babe. Guys my pain was I’m not sure there’s any country in the world that beats our records when it comes to Worship centres (Churches, Mosques) all combined yet we are the most wicked and unfaithful country. These guys are just too correct. Everyone knows what exactly to do and what not to do ( many things to write here but will keep that for another day). Oh did I tell you I wished to visit Dubai again? It’s just a place to be, lots of fun. Please if you are chanced and buoyant I beg of you before your final relocation even if it a week try and go get some nice time there.

We got back home and everything returned as they were and life continues. Fast forward to October that same year we visited a family friend in the evening and that’s where the whole thing began.
He was like Guys we should have informed you before now but nevertheless it not too late, shockingly grin I jokingly said you guys are moving to Canada? (As they were surprised so were we, the husband was thinking abi my wife don do amebo for us and vice versa, On the other hand I don’t know where those lines of word came from). And that’s it, they were relocating to Canada and they were telling us they will be putting everything for sale and here I became dumbfounded because they did their housewarming less than 2years before then (You need to see the quality of materials used in completing this project from foundation to completion, I can tell you the buyer is gonna be damn lucky both in the sale figure and material value). They are currently chilling in Toronto, they left finally April 2018.
That very day while still in their house I created our WES profile and that’s how the whole journey began.

NOC:
This wasn’t a problem at all virtually everything that was listed on CIC site corresponds to Wifey’s JD so there’s no need for any modification and it was all a breeze plus GOD knows I really hate this part of the application, I can imagine lots of people’s burdens that Newmum have eased by working on and modifying their various JDs. GOD bless you plenty

WES:
Paid for both in November. Myself and Wifey finished from same School and thanks to GOD even after close to a decade our school is still top notch in attending to transcripts matters. My ECA was all ready by the end of January. Wifey own got delayed by a week due to HOD being on leave and while waiting for that we added her UK degree which was all set after 5days.
We both evaluated our OND and HND Certificate which came out as two years and diploma (three years) affording us the privilege of claiming 2 or more certificates). Wifey also evaluated her UK degree which came out as bachelor’s degree ( Three years).

IELTS:
At this point I felt like marrying my wife again. Because of the nature of her work I can tell you she has no enough time to read, let me add she’s the PA due to her age so much lies in her hand as far as the IELTS is concerned. We’re part of the last beneficiaries of BC's 68K before the cost was padded 75K lolls. All my wife was using was YouTube (in my mind I was like Omo yi dakun ma je ki owo wogbo: Don’t allow money to enter voicemail) and I think 2 days to the test she went through Liz videos . Me on the other side dey form John Cena Upandan dey read all readables (As it has been advised here PLEASE STICK TO ONE MATERIAL PLEASE). Eventually I scored odo rapata, I could only add 14points to Wifey’s who already maxed out hers once plus it’s enough to give us ITA (448)

MEDICAL:
We had sooooo many reasons to believe GOD was with us on this journey because everything was going smoothly and according to plan. We were also part of the last beneficiaries of Prime Medical Consultants medicals in Port Harcourt before CIC removed them from the list of Panel physicians, you guys don’t want to guess the stress, risk, money, time people put in to fly to either Lagos or Abuja for Medicals or a Remedial (I just pray and wish CIC we revisit these Panel physician numbers that they’ve reduced). So I called three days before to get a booking. And on Friday we went there and before we say Jack we’re already done, we were referred to Pix Diagnostics Centre in Rumomasi to complete the rest ( I think X-ray and one other test, can’t remember). Finally with the Doctor and based on some questions he asked my wife he said he’ll seek approval CIC to allow us carry out other test (at this point I was OLUGBALA wetin be this) and lo and behold like three days after we (spouse) were called for further tests. Before now I see people MED passed under two weeks. Hmmm 2weeks came nothing, 3weeks mba, at this junction I became so nervous. Thanks to my sister @Happytbaby who kept reassuring me. She calls me like she’s the daughter of Mike Adenuga. Lo and behold I got the greatest relief after 6weeks when out medical eventually was passed.

ONE LESSON I LEARNT THAT KEPT ME GOING THROUGHOUT WAS I DIDN’T BASE OUR APPLICATION ON PAST TRENDS OF PEOPLE’S APPLICATION. You know why? I became over tensed because I was expecting to get our MED Passed after three weeks since that’s the norm and trend. Immediately we passed it I emptied my mind of ant form of Assumptions, Presumptions, Theories, Trends etc. because no application are the same.
TILL PPR CAME I WAS IN IP1 (Can you see the tension I’ll have put myself if I was expecting to see Ghost Update, To see Changes in my application at different times)

CHANGE OF NAME:
All these have been taken care of in all documents immediately after marriage: Marriage Certificate, Newspaper publication, Affidavit

PCC:
Here Village people tried but GOD showed why He’s GOD always. Due to distance we couldn’t travel to Lagos so it was done by proxy. We used ASP Moshood whose contact we got from this thread. PCC came via post Wifey's own was perfect, mine My surname was wrongly spelt (Thanks for someone that raised this point in Part 3 that we should always check every detail on the Certificate before returning home). I was very angry immediately I saw it so I notified Inspector Moshood who apologised for the error. Little did I know that Village people was planning a vigil that night. 2 days after PCC again and now My First name was wrongly spelt after my surname has been corrected, your guess is as good as mine about my reaction when I saw it. I will be lying if I say I wasn’t boiling. I called him and he himself knew where is body remain (Yoruba English) loll that day. Eventually the third time my village people forgot that on the 3rd day even the tomb couldn’t hold my father in Captive so PCC eventually came out and everything was corrected even though the Certificate number didn’t tally serially with Wifey’s own. I no wan take any risk, thanks to @Newmum who reviewed my attached LOE.

POF:
We had all our money both inside Mutual fund and PFA. 70% of the money was with our various PFA summed together and the remaining 30% in Mutual Funds. All along I kept my cool when the debate of whether CIC accept Pension as POF or not. I comforted myself with the fact that NO ONE works with CIC and lots of people assumption is based on people’s outcome after PPR. So along the line my friend turn brother @TEECAN got his PPR knowing fully well we share similar POF status but unknown to me that 1ST CLASS RESULT in Ottawa can be a 2nd CLASS in AVO (Those guys view things differently).
Lo and Behold I got the greatest shock when I ordered my 1st note only to find out POF and Statutory Questions were flagged for RR. I knew immediately that the VO wasn’t comfortable with the Pension fund and as sharp guy wey man be I addressed their two concerns. I raised CSE filling a new Schedule A for both myself and wifey mean that I filled just one at submission and I sent an updated POF however, this time around all was inside Mutual funds account.

1. CAD Equivalence of total POF from www.xe.com
2. Stanbic IBTC Mutual Funds Investment Confirmation Letter.
3. Stanbic IBTC Mutual Funds Statement of Account.
4. LOE to support the inflow of bulk money at different intervals in the Mutual Funds Account.
5. Stanbic IBTC Pension Confirmation Letter.
6. Stanbic IBTC Pension Statement of Account (Last Six Months).
7. Stanbic IBTC Pension Confirmation Letter (Spouse).
8. Stanbic IBTC Pension Statement of Account (Spouse)
9. LOE on Spouse's Declaration of Financial Support

WORK EXPERIENCE:
Over experience dey worry us sef lolls, Nevertheless we used Wifey’s more than three years' experience. We got the reference letter in CIC format (It’s automated, all she need do is to indicate what she wanted as the content of the letter). We attached enough payslips serially till month of submission.
Even though I didn’t claim point with mine I still got a reference letter as well from m place of work and I attached it alongside I cant shout biko.

You are Jehovah, You are the Mighty Man in battle, You are Jehovah
You’re the Mighty Man of War, You are Jehovah.
I’ll sing hallelujah to the lamb of God, I’ll sing Hosanna, to the One who never ends
The One who was, and is to come, Jehovah, The Mighty Great I AM, You are Jehovah
You fight battles when I hold my peace, I don’t need to worry, I don’t need to fight again
You are the Mighty Man in Battle, You are Jehovah, You are the Mighty Man of war
You are Jehovah.
Demons tremble when Your Name is called, Mountains skip(?) whenever You Show up
You are the Mighty Man in battle, You are Jehovah, The Mighty Man of war, You are Jehovah
You are Jehovah, Jehovah, Jehovah, Mighty Man in battle, You are Jehovah, The Mighty Man of War, You are Jehovah
Invisible God, there is none like You, Ancient King, You are worthy to be praised
You are the Mighty Man in Battle, You are Jehovah, You are the Mighty Man of war, You are Jehovah

GCMS NOTES:
I ordered the first one immediately after I clocked 3 months. I have explained what happened above and the 2nd one immediately after 9 months. I’m still waiting for that one sha make we see wetin happen for inside ObodoAccra office.

TIMELIME:
Account Created: April 29th.
IELTS: April 7th, 2018
Wifey LRWS 9,8.5,7,7.5
Mine: April 21st, “Otondo”: 6,6,6.5,7
Express Entry Draw: 441
CRS: 462
ITA: May 9th, Missed out on April 25th draw due to timing
AOR: June 26th, 2018
IP1: July 18
1st GCMS notes ordered after 3 months that’s September 26th
Received October 25th everything looking good safe for RR flagged on POF and Statutory Questions.
IP2: NA
Criminality passed I believe
ADR: Immediately after AOR for Wifey’s Medical (As told by the Doctor)
Ghost Update: How e dey be?
Emailed AVO a love letter on April 8th,
PPR: April 9th, 2019
Family Composition: 3
VO: AVO.
AOR to PPR: Standard Single Baby delivery months + 2weeks
Passport to VFS: 15th April (Via Courier: UPS). Got to VFS office on 17th & transmitted same day to Accra
Application Approved: May 2nd.

MY EXPERIENCES ON THE JOURNEY:
Let me start on this note, I really feel guys should stop referencing AVO as if it’s meant for condemn criminals or people. For the fact that you are not in AVO does not make your application perfect or you a better person. We that found ourselves there no get two heads but that’s how fate planned it. Highest we can do is to pray for guys whose files are being processed there.
If there’s any word more synonyms to being relax during the 1st 6 months I think that’s my status. For the first 6 months we had only one PPR testimony and that was in December, that’s after we already clocked 6months. Meanwhile there are these permutations, guesses and theories (that eventually appears to be true) that AVO is known to be active on EE application from January to March while they use the remaining months of the year to treat other applications. In my mind I was like a tun ti de. Lo and Behold January came, did I mention that we initiated a one night Vigil of prayer and thanksgiving concerning our applications in Accra and miraculously the following day someone got his PPR. Then the silence began………. Gbam! In January ADR started flowing, People that’s been recommended for interviews started getting dates and like play like play PPR started dropping. In fact there was a time I think in February that’s the first time I became really restless when we had people close to 30 that got ADR and in my mind I was like maybe I’m in the category of the 20% whose application exceeds the standard 6months processing time.
Those AVO guys can be very funny aswear. Immediately after the ADRs ni AVO ba tun mu’na lo (they went to Voicemail). They’re just unpredictable.
Let me not bore you with all these funny stories on this journey, You’ll love this our group because guys dey formulate theories abegg and funny enough those theories have a way of dousing tension inside people. I’m gonna miss the group.
Fast forward to last 2 weeks 3 guys that we shared same AOR all got ADR and at this junction I was like this Village people have stored my number and na lie they no go get me. Oh I forgot to tell you guys that our Sundays Online praise and prayer meeting have been yielding fantastic results, even though no PPRs immediately but the meeting was so sweet and you will feel the love ni sha. Omo this country is blessed in every aspect, come and see brethren blasting tongues, come and see Worship leaders I was flaggerbasted. You can always join us guys because the testimonies now are mouth watering because as I’m typing this as of today (10.04.19) I heard like another 10guys already got their PPR. PPR that week was a tsunami, in short for the entire month of April PPR to AVO was what blood is to the woman with the issue of blood in the Bible. By mid April PPRs count in AVO was already exceeding the elasticity limit.
Before I drop my pen let me tell you some miraculous things that happened in the space of two days before our PPR. Someone shared a Video of Arch Bishop Duncan Williams in one of the WhatsApp groups I belong and the summary of the Video was WE ALL NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE US TO THAT NEXT LEVEL, God won’t come down. He cited many examples from the bible even about JESUS needing people to get HIS work completed on earth. So a day after a sister on the group shared a Positive feedback she got after sending AVO a “Love letter". I call it Love letter because NOTHING MOVES AVO o, if you like raise 1 million CSE, send 1 million mails they will attend to you at their convenient time. So back to my story, immediately she posted the feedback I said YES!!! This is that one person I’ve been looking for. So sharp as we are on that group people requested that she share the contents of the mail she sent but she gave an hint about the mail (you know nah plagiarism something). Immediately I began writing my own love mail to them and I sent it the following day (which was already past 2 where I was and equivalent to 10am of AVO) which was on the 9th . See even if you be devil pikin you no get choice than to submit to GOD concerning the content of my mail. After sending I decided to rest. Men and brethren for the first time after AOR after I woke up and I saw a donotreply mail from CIC, U need to see the speed wey I take log in and lo and behold I saw the GOLDEN MAIL on its knee pleading on behalf of AVO for arriving so late. Coincidentally my wife was just coming in and immediately I told her guys guess what happened WIFY ALMOST CARRIED me ooooo and I was like Funke!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning: If you can’t handle WhatsApp pressure please don’t join I know few people that joined later after like 6 months just to follow up on updates from people that shared same VO with them. You will wake up to see some “self-acclaimed" AVO staff dropping some unverified news and the next thing is you are lost in thoughts of: could this be why I was sent to AVO, Ehh my Village people finally got me thereby subjecting yourself into unnecessary panic mode. Some even exited along the line when the pressure and unconfirmed news were too much. Above all PRAYER was our weapon in that group.

APPRECIATION:
On this note words and number will fail me because I have met awesome people here. Ultimately I really wanna bless the name of the LORD for how HE’S us throughout this journey, myself and my family will never take this for granted. 1st my brother of life @Mcstan18: U know your ITA is our ITA so we really can’t wait. You v been a brother that my parents couldn’t give me. GOD bless you always. 2ndly I call her the baby that’s Happy, @Happytbaby, she can call for Africa I love you so much. Thanks for being a sister and a friend. My MAYITA family where TEECANN is the CourseREP, Kemzyebony u know u r d best bah? KingBenny, @ifeoluwakiitan, @icanplus @phunke, @Coco @Chyguchi

My second worrying family AVO. I meant sweet souls here Pastors, Alfas, Loaded men and women.
Aunty Toyin, Olamide, Pastor Solomon, Olamide, ArcUgo etc
Lastly I won’t fail to honour my seniors at the very beginning of this journey Cochtrane, Kontagious, Glitteringstar, Newmum etc. Thank you all for your support and prayers. The LORD bless and bless us all real good.
Please I won’t be over emphasizing if I say please read, read and read. I think I asked a question once. All the other answers I got from my reading. Thanks to our able MODs that kept simplifying the pages on each new thread for those that may not have the luxury of reading from part 1.
I close with this song by Sinach because that’s the song I listened to throughout our flight to ObodoVacation: HE’S NOT A LATE GOD!
He’s never late, He’s not a late God, He’s never late, He’s not a late God
He’s never failed anyone I know, He is always on time, He’s never late. He’s not a late God
Remember Moses and the Israelites, Trapped between Pharaoh and the red sea, But right there in their trouble. God gave a Word, He was right there on time, To deliver them, Remember Meshach, Shedrach and Abednego, Pushed into the fire because of their God, But right there in the fire a fourth man appeared, He was right there on time, To deliver them
Never late, God is never late, Never late, Always on time.

129 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Luceecarter: 11:48am On May 14, 2019
Rence22:

Or Affidavit. once you get to the court premises, the typist aound there will type the contents, take in into the court to get it stamped. then you collect it. 2 k should cover the bill and it wont even take up to 30 mins. That's how its usually done at the magistrate court around sabo/yaba. then you take it to waec office about a few distance from the court.

okay so any typist in any court premises will understand what i want?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:51am On May 14, 2019
exquisef:
I thought holding copr allows one travel with passport less than 6 months validity
That part is up to the airline, you'll need to call and confirm with the airline.
But isn't it better to have it done before going? The journey to Ottawa - not to talk of the time wasted - is not a small expense
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:54am On May 14, 2019
kaylov12:
So, i have been stuck on 449. Birthday 1st of July, hopes dashing right in front of me. Never been so helplehelpless.���
A lot can happen between now and 1 July. Keep hope alive.
Meanwhile, hope you chose 'all provinces' for your destination? AINP could come knocking at any time.

xoxo

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 11:56am On May 14, 2019
mmaryam:

IELTS Cambridge
Book 1:
https://drive.google.com/file/ d/ 0B3L3X8LLMM9OYmIzNmk2X19QSkU/ view?usp=sharing
Book 2:
https://drive.google.com/file/ d/ 0B3L3X8LLMM9Obkw5MW0xb2k0Vjg/ view?usp=sharing
Book 3:
https://drive.google.com/file/ d/ 0B3L3X8LLMM9OWUw1Y002TlltckE/ view?usp=sharing
Book 4:
https://drive.google.com/file/ d/ 0B3L3X8LLMM9Oak90RmRkRTF0TUE/ view?usp=sharing
Book 5:
https://drive.google.com/file/ d/ 0B3L3X8LLMM9OUERYRWVWQzd3MTA/ view?usp=sharing
Book 6:
https://drive.google.com/file/ d/ 0B3L3X8LLMM9OXzN4Q1lkVWd5M1U/ view?usp=sharing
Book 7:
https://drive.google.com/file/ d/ 0B3L3X8LLMM9ONmR3TVd2X0kwaFU/ view?usp=sharing
Book 8:
https://drive.google.com/file/ d/ 0B3L3X8LLMM9OeHV1a3Z1NHQ2MjA/ view?usp=sharing
Book 9:
https://drive.google.com/file/ d/ 0B3L3X8LLMM9OdDh2bl9McU9lVDQ/ view?usp=sharing
Book 10:
https://drive.google.com/file/ d/0B0hYewuD1e6_ TGpidmU2SDRLS2s/view?usp= sharing
Book 11:
https://drive.google.com/file/ d/ 0B3L3X8LLMM9OVVBjYzc2RHJoQzQ/ view?pref=2&pli=1
GT:
https://drive.google.com/ drive/folders/ 0B0WybrgobEuiWkhGT3BSMVJFaUE
Book 12:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ 4ld9h5hlaju461o/Cambridge+ IELTS+12.rar

@toyinana

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Zara01(f): 11:59am On May 14, 2019
Hi,

1. Gift deed, LOE, TBills certificate.
2. Yes you can notarize the gift and put the cash in TBills, that's what a friend did.
3. No need to notarize your bank statement if it's in cic format.
4. No need, however I did see here someone attached a bank statement to highlight when the money was transferred from the family member's account to hers.

If you check Page 1, you'd find links to posts about being paid in cash and more.

You should get a letter of reference and cash certificate, see samples below:

https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/34#63131997

https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/395#77873960

https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/142#76663863

You can also check online for reference letters, the content is the same, just different formats.

Fidesa:

Hello house,

i have read through the pages but cant seem to get the best/full answer to my questions:

For proof of funds, a family member will send to me and i intend to put it in 6months Tbills.
Here are my enquiries:

1. What evidence will i need to submit to the canadian government?
2. Would i need to do a gift deed?
3. Is there need to notarise the certificate of my bank statement?
4. Will the family member need to write a letter as further proof that he gave me the money, and what documents of his will he provide?

For one of my work experiences, i worked in a small consulting firm for one and half years and was paid by cash.
Here are my enquiries:

1. What evidence will i need to proove that i worked there and was paid in cash?
2. Will i need to provide letter of employment?

Any other advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Zara01(f): 12:10pm On May 14, 2019
Congratulations! It's been raining PPR and I'm so excited for you, here's to new beginnings for you and yours!

Threemg:

Marching in with this song: Talo dabi Talo dabi OLORUN mi? Talo dabi Talo dabi OLORUN mi? Talo daa bi OLORUN gbogbo Aiye t'o she'leri t'omu ‘leri she.

It is P P R !

Never late, God is never late, Never late, Always on time.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by obynaDmob(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2019
Asking:
Morning all Please house can I get contact for WAEC confirmation from any one. I did my wife's own through a friend that was in Lagos on March 11th bt till date nothing has happened. I have not received tracking number and Wes has not received my document.thanks

I am experiencing the same issue oh! Although my friends that did around your said date have gotten tracking number. Somebody should help us please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Youtook(f): 12:21pm On May 14, 2019
Fyorgyn:

Kwado- Part 5 (Pre Biometrics) here

Mepconsultant- Part 5 (Post Biometrics) here

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Youtook(f): 12:24pm On May 14, 2019
Hobyno:

Pre Biometrics @Belushi7 here

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Asking: 12:25pm On May 14, 2019
Morning all Please house can I get contact for WAEC confirmation from any one. I did my wife's own through a friend that was in Lagos on March 11th bt till date nothing has happened. I have not received tracking number and Wes has not received my document.thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DrMrsCK: 12:25pm On May 14, 2019
Threemg:

It is P P R !

TIMELIME:
Account Created: April 29th.
IELTS: April 7th, 2018
Wifey LRWS 9,8.5,7,7.5
Mine: April 21st, “Otondo”: 6,6,6.5,7
Express Entry Draw: 441
CRS: 462
ITA: May 9th, Missed out on April 25th draw due to timing
AOR: June 26th, 2018
IP1: July 18
1st GCMS notes ordered after 3 months that’s September 26th
Received October 25th everything looking good safe for RR flagged on POF and Statutory Questions.
IP2: NA
Criminality passed I believe
ADR: Immediately after AOR for Wifey’s Medical (As told by the Doctor)
Ghost Update: How e dey be?
Emailed AVO a love letter on April 8th,
PPR: April 9th, 2019
Family Composition: 3
VO: AVO.
AOR to PPR: Standard Single Baby delivery months + 2weeks
Passport to VFS: 15th April (Via Courier: UPS). Got to VFS office on 17th & transmitted same day to Accra
Application Approved: May 2nd.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Rence22(f): 12:34pm On May 14, 2019
Luceecarter:

okay so any typist in any court premises will understand what i want?
I dont know about any court premises but Magistrate court most especially in Sabo/yaba. That's the definite one I am sure of. Once you get there, they will understand what you want and then request for your certificate details then type it out in 5 or more minutes, take it into the court to get it stamped. oti tan.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 12:35pm On May 14, 2019
Threemg:

It is P P R !

Congrats to you and yours

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Asking: 12:36pm On May 14, 2019
Did they mail you the tracking number or the sent it through text?
obynaDmob:

I am experiencing the same issue oh! Although my friends that did around your said date have gotten tracking number. Somebody should help us please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Rence22(f): 12:36pm On May 14, 2019
DrMrsCK:

Congratulations
A very big and jealous congratulations to you and family.
Those of us just coming along will have people congratulate us too in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by COPR: 12:41pm On May 14, 2019
chrisebsy:

I know what it takes to answer peoples query.

thanks
, but I wish u were more elaborate,lol

I guess I will have to it like that.

merci.

Go to the bank and update your personal details (address) and request for another SoA.

Leave no stone unturned.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Asking: 12:48pm On May 14, 2019
Afternoon house Please house can I get contact for WAEC confirmation from any one. I did my wife's own through a friend that was in Lagos on March 11th bt till date nothing has happened. I have not received tracking number and Wes has not received my document.thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by boco2126: 12:58pm On May 14, 2019
You are too dramatic @ the bolded grin Congratulations on this win! May Canada favour you.
Threemg:

It is P P R !

Coincidentally my wife was just coming in and immediately I told her guys guess what happened WIFY ALMOST CARRIED me ooooo and I was like Funke!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AzariahYaa: 1:01pm On May 14, 2019
Wow!!!!!!! What an awesome read! Thank you so much for sharing! I am indeed blessed (because I feel you just preached to me! grin) and highly encouraged! God bless you!! May Canada favour you and your household!!
You deserve 20/10 grin grin (I am not the script marker oo...wait for our humble @ladymarshall...sure she’s on her way grin)
Very detailed! Everyone involved got the accolades that they deserve! Weldone!

Go forth an excel in your new land!

Threemg:
[color=#000099]An Epistle of Paul ThreeMG to the people of Corinthians Nairaland.

It is P P R !

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by COPR: 1:11pm On May 14, 2019
Asking:
Please can I have your contact for neco confirmation that thanks

You can PM me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.