Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (860992 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Asking: 3:20pm On May 14, 2019
Ok thanks
babebeky:

Please contact @didibibi

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by beges: 3:23pm On May 14, 2019
teechedah:
Please what other document am i sending to IQAS apart from Transcript? Am just about applying.
Thanks
Copies of your certificates,payment page printed and signed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Oakville19: 3:27pm On May 14, 2019
Rence22:

Abajo. That is where you are making a big mistake. You should not listen to someone. Read the requirements on their website. The someone that advised you is not wrong but what he failed is to update the requirements for credential application. It changed last year, and now they have included that of WAEC and Bsc and Msc. That is for WES o. I dont know about any other ones. then I think you should simply take time to read everything word for word and sentence for sentence before making any application on any platform. you will sure save yourself from misapplying. it is when you read these instructions and you dont understand what is required of you, then you can start asking people for help on a platform such as this.

Big advice. take time to read yourself. do not wait for people to do the reading for you because they will interprete their understanding instead and not the answers you truly seek.

Sometimes it may be useful to listen to others in order not to give wrong information. The only requirement that has changed for WES is that it is mandatory to provide your WAEC/NECO details if you are assessing a Nigerian degree, it is not mandatory to assess a BSC when you have a Masters degree, ONLY your Masters will suffice. It is ADVISABLE and not MANDATORY when you have a BSC to assess another degree (acceptable by WES), which is not a masters or PHD to claim 2 or more certificates.

I know your intention is to be helpful, however let’s be careful the sort of help we render in order not to cause more harm than good.

@mariesio

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by bozz007(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2019
tojumi18:
i applied since February, application and transcript mailed and delivered in march yet no acknowledgement from iqas, does anyone have an idea of how long i have to wait for their acknowledgement.

You’re my girl’s senior. We sent hers in March.

Heard it’s 3 months though. So, you should be getting acknowledgment this month and then start another 3 months countdown for assessment.

IQAS should employ more hands nau, which kind matter be this sef.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Oakville19: 3:30pm On May 14, 2019
Rence22:

I think its not in all situations that WES requests verification from concerned universities when I read it from their site, they said they MAY request a verification at some point. I haven't heard of WES requesting for verification from Unilag. I may be wrong please. Be praying they do not request in your situation.

Verification is done by WES for all Nigerian degrees.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Rence22(f): 3:34pm On May 14, 2019
magd:
They do request for verification and in my case they have. It's taking too long for the verification to be received
Then make further enquires as to the reason for the delay or maybe they are waiting for payment to send it via mail to the university. I think you should just contact them.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by magd: 3:35pm On May 14, 2019
The reason I am here to make enquiries, trust me unilag will keep on telling you they haven't received it and weeks will pass by before you know
Rence22:

Then make further enquires as to the reason for the delay or maybe they are waiting for payment to send it via mail to the university. I think you should just contact them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Rence22(f): 3:38pm On May 14, 2019
Oakville19:

Sometimes it may be useful to listen to others in order not to give wrong information. The only requirement that has changed for WES is that it is mandatory to provide your WAEC/NECO details if you are assessing a Nigerian degree, it is not mandatory to assess a BSC when you have a Masters degree, ONLY your Masters will suffice. It is ADVISABLE and not MANDATORY when you have a BSC to assess another degree (acceptable by WES), which is not a masters or PHD to claim 2 or more certificates.

I know your intention is to be helpful, however let’s be careful the sort of help we render in order not to cause more harm than good.

When I made my application two weeks ago, WES said I should send my WAEC, Bsc and Msc. Not optional to exclude the BSc if i have an Msc.
Thanks anyway.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Oakville19: 3:41pm On May 14, 2019
Rence22:

When I made my application two weeks ago, WES said I should send my WAEC, Bsc and Msc. Not optional to exclude the BSc if i have an Msc.
Thanks anyway.

You must have filled in your BSC details when you were filling the application form, therefore you have to provide it. You are only required to fill details of the degree you want assessed.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by cuteguy201: 3:44pm On May 14, 2019
I finished from Unilag, and it's usually like that.
Unilag only attends to verifications from wes via postal mail.
The transit time from WES Canada to Unilag Records office is usually between 5 - 9 weeks after WES has notified you that the verification has been sent.
Nothing would be done until Unilag receives the hard copy from WES, before the verification response processing starts.
Please be patient, and if in doubt, you may visit the Registrar's office on the 5th Floor to confirm if any correspondence in your name has been received by the institution.
magd:
The reason I am here to make enquiries, trust me unilag will keep on telling you they haven't received it and weeks will pass by before you know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Oakville19: 3:46pm On May 14, 2019
magd:

I hear(happened in my own verification) Unilag waits for the hard copy of the verification before they respond via email, purportedly to curb sending duplicate verifications(wonder why not just verify the email one). It takes 2-3 weeks to get there after you have been notified. If you have passed this timeline you may need to visit or send someone there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by magd: 3:47pm On May 14, 2019
Thank you for this detailed information, God bless
cuteguy201:
I finished from Unilag, and it's usually like that.
Unilag only attends to verifications from wes via postal mail.
The transit time from WES Canada to Unilag Records office is usually between 5 - 9 weeks after WES has notified you that the verification has been sent.
Nothing would be done until Unilag receives the hard copy from WES, before the verification response processing starts.
Please be patient, and if in doubt, you may visit the Registrar's office on the 5th Floor to confirm if any correspondence in your name has been received by the institution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by magd: 3:48pm On May 14, 2019
Thanks alot, God bless.
Oakville19:

I hear(happened in my own verification) Unilag waits for the hard copy of the verification before they respond via email, purportedly to curb sending duplicate verifications(wonder why not just verify the email one). It takes 2-3 weeks to get there after you have been notified. If you have passed this timeline you may need to visit or send someone there.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by bozz007(m): 3:48pm On May 14, 2019
Threemg:
An Epistle of Paul ThreeMG to the people of Corinthians Nairaland.

Marching in with this song: Talo dabi Talo dabi OLORUN mi? Talo dabi Talo dabi OLORUN mi? Talo daa bi OLORUN gbogbo Aiye t'o she'leri t'omu ‘leri she.

Ladies, Gentlemen, Men and Women
It is P P R !

Sit down gently while I run you through the wondrous adventure in the beautiful land of Accra.
APRIL 9, 2019 will surely be a memorable date in the history of AVO WhatsApp Group because there are lots of things that made this day peculiar. Is it the theory, guess or speculations that we are made to believe that AVO closes shop to EE Application processing immediately after March to focus on other Visa classes or the MAJOR BOMB that exploded setting free a WHOOPING 14PPRs (associated to our group) + others that are unknown. The WhatsApp Group was balling, even SRAA (Silent Readers Association of Accra) plus their neighbours SOAA (Silent Observers Association of Accra) all came to the Party. I can officially tell you that GOD Opened the flood gate of heaven for the sake of our PPR that day.
Now let’s begin time,

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by topacs: 3:49pm On May 14, 2019
Just count 5 to 6 month from the month end u saw delivered... Their process takes like 20 weeks... U can send them a mail to confirm..
tojumi18:
i applied since February, application and transcript mailed and delivered in march yet no acknowledgement from iqas, does anyone have an idea of how long i have to wait for their acknowledgement.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by cuteguy201: 3:52pm On May 14, 2019
Hi,
I would advice you visit the foundation programme office to apply in person, they would give you the necessary information and guide you would need.
Just make sure you have your Diploma II Registration Number handy.
On your WES profile, you do not need to indicate that you did the Diploma II programme, inform the foundation office to transfer your transcript to the records office, thus, it would be treated as your first year result and sent as a whole with your B.Sc transcript that covers your academic records from 200Level.
Rence22:
Hello House, this question is in regards to WES and Unilag Diploma II Prog. WES requests that we send our WAEC, Bsc and Msc, or further certifcates. I did Diplama II in Unilag in those days which is now different from the Foundation prog they run. Now, WES says if we did a prog that admitted us into the second year, we should also send the transcripts.
The problem now is that on Unilag Transcript request website, there is no application for Diploma II transcript application. I even tried to apply to the Unilag Foundation if they have transferred our files there, but to no avail.
I dont know if I should go ahead with WES without expecting wahala with WES requesting verification from unilag.
I am seriously trying to cut extra costs.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by opella(f): 3:55pm On May 14, 2019
Threemg:

Marching in with this song: Talo dabi Talo dabi OLORUN mi? Talo dabi Talo dabi OLORUN mi? Talo daa bi OLORUN gbogbo Aiye t'o she'leri t'omu ‘leri she.

It is P P R !

Congratulations dear

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by cuteguy201: 3:55pm On May 14, 2019
This is not true. Oakville19 is correct.
You happened to request for your B.Sc to be treated, that's why it appears on your profile. Many have successfully evaluated their M.Sc degrees only.
Rence22:

Thanks anyway.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Rence22(f): 4:04pm On May 14, 2019
cuteguy201:
Hi,
I would advice you visit the foundation programme office to apply in person, they would give you the necessary information and guide you would need.
Just make sure you have your Diploma II Registration Number handy.
On your WES profile, you do not need to indicate that you did the Diploma II programme, inform the foundation office to transfer your transcript to the records office, thus, it would be treated as your first year result and sent as a whole with your B.Sc transcript that covers your academic records from 200Level.

If that is the case please can I retract the first application I made to WES since I haven't paid to make another one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:06pm On May 14, 2019
Congrats.

May you excel in your new home.

Threemg:

It is P P R !

PPR: April 9th, 2019
Family Composition: 3
VO: AVO.
AOR to PPR: Standard Single Baby delivery months + 2weeks
Passport to VFS: 15th April (Via Courier: UPS). Got to VFS office on 17th & transmitted same day to Accra
Application Approved: May 2nd.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Oakville19: 4:08pm On May 14, 2019
Rence22:

If that is the case please can I retract the first application I made to WES since I haven't paid to make another one.

Please check the website I think you can remove a credential.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by cuteguy201: 4:10pm On May 14, 2019
Well, the ball is in your court. I think you would have to inform WES to remove your B.Sc from your order. Although, I'm not too sure on how you would pass the information to WES, some have tried it, and it was possible.
Rence22:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 4:12pm On May 14, 2019
Oakville19:

Please check the website I think you can remove a credential.

https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/220#77010561

cc: @Rence22

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mariesio: 4:12pm On May 14, 2019
Rence22:

I removed my BSC by tweeting at them and also filling their online contact form. It took like 2 weeks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Rence22(f): 4:13pm On May 14, 2019
cuteguy201:
Well, the ball is in your court. I think you would have to inform WES to remove your B.Sc from your order. Although, I'm not too sure on how you would pass the information to WES, some have tried it, and it was possible.
I will give it a try. Thanks very much. It will save me the hassles of Bcs and diploma II wahala

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:19pm On May 14, 2019
Congrats.

May you excel in your new home.

Demi007:
PPR
Faith like a Mustard Seed. Its PPR and COPR

Ip2- 18th April 2019
PPR- 23rd April 2019
COPR- 14th May 2019

Nb: oga ralph score me well oo. Or ill come and look for you when i land grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Rence22(f): 4:20pm On May 14, 2019
Rence22:

I will give it a try. Thanks very much. It will save me the hassles of Bcs and diploma II wahala
I must confess. This platform is sincerely a life saver.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by justwise(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jacko01: 1:17am On Aug 30, 2020
Hello, please my wife is going to he put as non accompanying spouse. Please what valid reasons can i give if asked why she is non accompanying. I applied and open work permit for her January 25 this year. But corona came, till now no update. So i want to align my valid reasons with the work permit i applied for her. Will stating that I put her non accompanying to get into the pool be a valid enough reason.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 30, 2020
Crookesmore:
I did cbt ielts a couple of days ago, and I have not been able to see my results... anyone in the same situation?

Result portal displays

"Results for this test is currently not available. Please contact your test centre for further details."
pls I am having thesame issue how did you sort it out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.