Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,035 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (857682 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Tojued:

Amen and thanks. Nothing weird about it especially in this era of Professor Snape

Abi
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by OlumisiI: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
I love this your post, not just like. Your tenacity and persistence are above par. I thank God for crowning your efforts with success. Congratulations to you and your husband.

I say 'Amen' to your prayer for Ifeoma.

Bukzie:

OUR PPR JOURNEY……………So Sorry it’s a very long post. Please bear with me. I hope this encourages one or more people to keep pushing…….

@ifeoma77, I have noticed your dedication to helping people and I know that we will celebrate with you very soon by His grace. God bless you immensely.

I wish everyone who's still in the race, about starting or already a PR, God’s very best. Keep on moving…….

God bless you all.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Cannydreams: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Please can anyone give me emails to follow up on BC and Uk for EOR..
I have searched the thread..no show.

Help a sister
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Tojued:
Extremely long post alert. Please skip to the last line for a summary.

TLDR: It was a long wait but PPR is here and I glorify God, thank you for your service to this thread, and pray MAY YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

...God, I'm a living testimony of your love..
You changed my story of woes to joy...

Congratulations!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by majjj: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
So happy for you. it has ended in praise .
@ifeoma777 @joo queue up! you are next for real.

[quote author=Tojued post=76175989]Extremely long post alert. Please skip to the last line for a summary.

Fortunately, I typed this announcement on 30/10/2018, I’m sure the heavens were just looking at me and laughing. If na to type am now ginger no dey I for just drop timeline. But as e be I’ll simply edit what I have already.

All glory to God, all thanks to my real life family and friends, all appreciation to the elders, class prefects, onlookers, provokers, etc. on this thread. Gratitude is my second name.

Timeline
Family of 3, Ottawa VO
IELTS – 24/04/2018
ECA – 24/04/2018
ITA (CRS 454) – 24/04/2018
AOR – 30/06/2018
IP1 & ADR – 17/07/2018
Response to ADR – 23/07/2018
MEP – 27/07/2018
IP2 – 29/10/2018
PPR – 26/02/2019

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Phummiepreneur: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Please gurus in the house. Kindly share info on the waec transcript processing and total cost. I have searched through all the pages and can't find any cry cry.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
boco2126:
Who else literally clears their desk to read PPR stories? grin Is it like my amebo is plenty or what? I'll make sure I finish any pending work at the moment and return to read WORD for WORD to ensure I enjoy all the juicy details in these stories. I no dey ever dey rush to read am! The longer the story, the better...and the more happier I am cheesy Congratulations Toju.ed! Another win for everyone. We celebrate with you.
I do this!! Then I sit back in my chair and cross my legs. The longer the story, the better for me too grin grin grin grin
#TeamAmebo

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Bukzie:

OUR PPR JOURNEY……………So Sorry it’s a very long post. Please bear with me. I hope this encourages one or more people to keep pushing…….

God bless you all.

WoooooooooW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goodness gracious!!!
Big big congratulations to you!! You're the real MVP
Welcome to your season of reaping. It has ended in praise

Amen to your prayers, big hugs Sis. kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Yuyukoko: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Yaaaaaaaay! So happy for you! Go and Prosper!

We are coming...
Tojued:
it's a testimony and I'm grateful. now going to study properly so i can pass prof. snape's exam. BRB.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
55emem55:

Yes, its 45/week
I just tried to create another profile.
Is it normal that before I can create an EE profile on the CIC page, I'm requested to first fill the questionaire to know if I'm eligible? Plus even after filling the questionnaire, I still get the ineligible message.
I'm confused.
I just want to create a profile to avoid the tie breaking rule.
I have my IELTS, ECA and NOC is 1123.
Have you tried filling the questionnaire using the LWRS 8777 just to check if that is the problem - as others have mentioned.
Every other things checks out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
thomyladey:
hey guys I need advise, I want to apply to have my credentials assessed by WES but I have a problem. I wrote my WAEC and NECO in 2006. I did fairly well in NECO but failed WAEC so I had to write GCE (private) which I passed and combined with NECO to gain admission to the university.
My question is which of the results do I send to WES for evaluation?

My first waec?
gce and neco?
gce only or
neco only.
Use your first WAEC. The grades don't matter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lol. You ehn.

ontarioissauga:

Haha.. Is it your ITA? There is a reason why IRCC allows ITA waste.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by McTEE10(m): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cannydreams:
Please can anyone give me emails to follow up on BC and Uk for EOR..
I have searched the thread..no show.

Help a sister

I think it is "general.enquiries@britishcouncil.org".

When did you apply for the EOR?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by McTEE10(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Topsmamen:

How long does it take to get the remarked done?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
@Tojued!!!!!!!!!!! Felicitations.

May your new home yield its increase to you and your family. You are the best.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Pegzzyg(f): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Waoh! Tojued, CONGRATULATIONS....... It never occurred to me to check your profile sha, always thought you were a Male. Super-Happy for you and your Family.
Tojued:
it's a testimony and I'm grateful. now going to study properly so i can pass prof. snape's exam. BRB.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DrMrsCK: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
vivvyojebo:
Hello House, please I want to fill Canada Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot form. I have no clue on how to go about it left alone sourcing for the requirement and it is ending 1st of March 2019.

Somebody, please help me!!!!

I may be wrong but I thought it is the communities that are supposed to declare interest for now. It will be open to individuals later in the year. @Philippians4:9

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Phummiepreneur:
Please gurus in the house. Kindly share info on the waec transcript processing and total cost. I have searched through all the pages and can't find any cry cry.Thanks.
grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by igwillions: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
mbhs139:

� � � � �

Someone even wrote here that he had imagine how I'm feeling right now. Come to think of it, I ain't feeling any different from the normal.

You see, this whole thing was my wife's idea. Na she carry am for head like àkàrà. And why I had to succumb was when she brought the issue of the kids into it. She was like "do you want this children to grow up under this condition, bla bla bla...?"

It's a mixed feelings for me: the reality of having to start all over again; fear of the unknown; and a host of other things.

On the one hand, however, I sometimes feel so frustrated with some of the things that happens in this country that I'll just console my self with the fact that, "well, my days are numbered".

And talking about when I'm leaving. Basically, I had preferred September, because of my business. It is wife that wanted June. I'm yet to even tell her that it is July.
Don't mind me bro. Whenever you land, the roads will rise to meet you and your family from day one. Best wishes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by wisdom77: 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations Tojued, I looked forward to your PPR every time you responded to an issue here. I am actually waving to the Lord here. Go and prosper.

Tojued:

Fortunately, I typed this announcement on 30/10/2018, I’m sure the heavens were just looking at me and laughing. If na to type am now ginger no dey I for just drop timeline. But as e be I’ll simply edit what I have already.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Scandinavian02: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Any possibility of a draw today?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
ontarioissauga:

grin

Lol, wucked. Just epp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by NeneSisi: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations to the latest PPR recipients. I'm truly glad for you all
@19CannyMum @Adaoh

@Tojued @Bukzie your stories touched me plenty.

And to the IELTS clinchers, a big hurdle passed already. May the rest of the journey be smooth

Everyone believing and trusting for complete POF, may a miracle happen before the end of the week in Jesus name.

And to all NL fam at one stage or the other, may we celebrate our successes soon.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Phummiepreneur:

Next time just type specific things you're looking for in the search bar and narrow down your search to the appropriate section. There is a whole thread on the process. Check

[url]https://www.nairaland.com/4744617/how-send-waec-results-wes [/url]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Tojued:

[

Timeline
Family of 3, Ottawa VO
IELTS – 24/04/2018
ECA – 24/04/2018
ITA (CRS 454) – 24/04/2018
AOR – 30/06/2018
IP1 & ADR – 17/07/2018
Response to ADR – 23/07/2018
MEP – 27/07/2018
IP2 – 29/10/2018
PPR – 26/02/2019

[TRUE[/color][/b].
Congratulations Tojued. You have been really helpful on this thread. May Canada favour you. Congratulations Bukzie, what a journey. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by queenieB: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congrats @Tojued and @Bukzie

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jjohndoe83: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
igwillions:

Don't mind me bro. Whenever you land, the roads will rise to meet you and your family from day one. Best wishes.
I learn many new things on this thread. Irish blessing.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields
and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Read more: https://www.lords-prayer-words.com/famous_prayers/may_the_road_rise_up_to_meet_you.html#ixzz5gkMALktn

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by JudahO: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations Bukzie and Tojued God is indeed faithful. I am happy for you DadR may the rest of the journey be easier.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by sempe123: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
pls i just applied for my int.passport ,and also preparing to regisater for IETLS exam.can i apply for cert. verification or wait till i have written the IETLS exam?thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DexterousOne(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
sempe123:
pls i just applied for my int.passport ,and also preparing to regisater for IETLS exam.can i apply for cert. verification or wait till i have written the IETLS exam?thanks

You can run ECA and your IELTS simultaneously tho

Just that you need a passport for IELTS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by dorcdrey1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hi, good day everyone.
Kindly help with any helpful information as my family is planning to start the visa application to Canada under FSWP. I studied Public Health(2nd degree) while my wife is a graduate of nursing science.
Please, what's our chances... Any kind advise will be appreciated. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.