Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (857690 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by shegzee43: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cannydreams:
Please can anyone give me emails to follow up on BC and Uk for EOR..
I have searched the thread..no show.

Help a sister

PM me let me give you an EOR contact person's mail at BC in Lagos. I can't post his email here, for security reason
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by sibabe25: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations @Bukzie and @Tojued... God has a way of teaching us to let things go... God is indeed faithful...

For us, newbies on the journey.. It shall surely end in praise...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Vancouver4(f): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pls my people I need email address for IDP Australia. The one I got here (idpieltsaustralia@idp.com) is bouncing back my mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by sibabe25: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin.. You can't blame me... Everything must go...lol.. Thanks a lot

Ifeoma77:

grin it's not that serious. Just get the reference from a colleague and notarize it. Then add LOE that you couldn't get an official reference letter from your HR. You can add payslips and offer/promotion letters

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DadR: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Yes oooo, that was her romantic Val's gift to me.

Well done Sis, I dey see your handwriting on the thread everyday....eku ise ooo

Ifeoma77:

Congratulations!! Looks like Madam had the right idea about valentine's Day. What is more romantic than seeing LRWS 8777 on a trf? gringrin
Hailings to Madam

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
From your mouths to God's ears.

Topsmamen:

Plenty congrats selfless Toju.ed. Had no idea you were a June AOR. Really, what's so special about this Cannyland sef? angry grin Just pity them and relocate there. They need people like you grin. Cheers to a fruitful future in the abroad of Canada.

@joo2018 and @Ifeom.a77: You guys are next.

drcynthia:

Congratulations......... grin......so happy for you.....

@joo2018 and @Ifeo ma77 I can smell ur PPR.....congrats also in advance....

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DadR: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Amen and Amen, tankiu

JudahO:
Congratulations Bukzie and Tojued God is indeed faithful. I am happy for you DadR may the rest of the journey be easier.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wawu. That's pretty rough.

Keep the faith.

Which resources are you using for writing?

teeielts360:
Sup guys,
I'm back again and IELTS has done it again.
I just checked my result online and here we go again:

FEB 14TH 2019: LRWS- 8.5, 8.0, 6.5, 8.0 (BC)

This would be the 5th test.

Right now i feel no heart beating, I just need to keep kicking.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Temas: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
DadR:
Amen and Amen, tankiu

Congratulations bro... please look for fund and write IELTS again... madam can not beat you like that. BTW you have a very good chance if you are the PA.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
You are on track as long as they are all in the past 10yrs.

soulhighman:
Good day everyone. I have been away for a while but I plan to submit my eApr between today and tomorrow so please I would like the seniors to help out with this question just to be sure that I'm doing the right thing.

In personal history, I included all the clubs/societies I did as an undergraduate and Corp member. This includes CDS and departmental association.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Brokenvessels: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hi folks, please how much is medicals at Q-life and can someone do the medicals before getting ITA and then submit it when needed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
All these people who got PPRs congratulations but you always start with I never wanted to leave Nigeria. I believe in Nigeria and that it will be better. You are working full-time and no sign of pof. If you are not making money in Nigeria, you are not making progress because govt has left housing, water, electricity, road, environment, schools to you. So where is the hope?

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
@Bukzie...

What a ride..

God will grant you favor in your new home.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
ontarioissauga:
All these people who got PPRs congratulations but you always start with I never wanted to leave Nigeria. I believe in Nigeria and that it will be better. You are working full-time and no sign of pof. If you are not making money in Nigeria, you are not making progress because govt has left housing, water, electricity, road, environment, schools to you. So where is the hope?

Hope is free. There's no harm in hoping that your situation will be different, that tomorrow will be better and working towards it. Many of us have had those hopes dashed in the past few years, that is why you see a lot of people taking these steps to look for a better life elsewhere. It cannot change the fact that we once had hope that we would stay here and prosper in good health. For those of us who have realised this, we have given ourselves brain. Change is constant my brother

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Doctorfitz: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=ontarioissauga post=76190686]All these people who got PPRs congratulations but you always start with I never wanted to leave Nigeria. I believe in Nigeria and that it will be better. You are working full-time and no sign of pof. If you are not making money in Nigeria, you are not making progress because govt has left housing, water, electricity, road, environment, schools to you. So where is the hope?[/quote]

God bless you for this..... We need to be honest with ourselves and be realists...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jargo192: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hello Guys

Been reading for so long.

Just saw my IELTS first attempt. Result was bad. 7.5,6.5,6.5,6 . After inputting my data in the crs calculator, i got an ineligible message.

Now my moms cousin who is a citizen advised i can use her to claim family points as my aunty. Immediately i put that i was eligible because of the family tie. My CRS then boosted to 395, which is till very low from the trend.

Now my question is do i rewrite IELTS or go ahead and pray for a PNP nomination. ALso those who were PNP nominated how did you go about it because i see people writing this Exam so many times and it seems a stumbling block. Thou i would rewrite much later, what are my best chances. Please i would appreciate an experienced person to advice. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Phummiepreneur: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jennypharb1:

Next time just type specific things you're looking for in the search bar and narrow down your search to the appropriate section. There is a whole thread on the process. Check

[url]https://www.nairaland.com/4744617/how-send-waec-results-wes [/url]
Thank you so much for this info @Jennypharb1

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jargo192: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
wrote on this date too BC Ikeja, first attempt. Mine was bad.
joo2018:
Wawu. That's pretty rough.

Keep the faith.

Which resources are you using for writing?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by BugaDidi: 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Thank you
Ifeoma77:

The answer to your first question depends on your age and so CRS scores. If you have enough scores from your own professional degree and their masters, they don't need to write IELTS.
She can add her husband after the marriage

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Eeyah. .

Unless age us not on your side, I think you should rewrite IELTS. You need to prepare well before you book for another.

jargo192:
Hello Guys

Been reading for so long.

Just saw my IELTS first attempt. Result was bad. 7.5,6.5,6.5,6 . After inputting my data in the crs calculator, i got an ineligible message.

Now my moms cousin who is a citizen advised i can use her to claim family points as my aunty. Immediately i put that i was eligible because of the family tie. My CRS then boosted to 395, which is till very low from the trend.

Now my question is do i rewrite IELTS or go ahead and pray for a PNP nomination. ALso those who were PNP nominated how did you go about it because i see people writing this Exam so many times and it seems a stumbling block. Thou i would rewrite much later, what are my best chances. Please i would appreciate an experienced person to advice. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by BugaDidi: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Thank you so much.
And yes I tried a CRS calculator and I had a CrS score of close to 455 with 8.5 7.5 7.5 7 LRSW
Pharmola:

You really need to depend on a CRS calculator, if you can score high enough without your spouse taking IELTS, then that's fine.
A good practice is to do CRS simulations for different scenario and see which work best for you. Your pharmacy degree will score you same points as a Master degree. Age becomes a strong factor if your proposed primary applicant is above 30years. Work experience of 3 years and above in a skilled job (A,B,0) will score you the highest point in that area.

As for your other question if adding the spouse later can make her CRS drop below her expected benchmark, or if she's not hopeful or prepared to take visa interviews later on, then she should withdraw her profile and make a new one after her wedding.

These are my thoughts, other seniors may help you. Once again, there's nothing as loaded as Page-1 of this thread.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
ontarioissauga:
grin why
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congrats @DadR. May the rest of your journey be smooth.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Check page 1 for how to calculate your eligibility. You must score minimum 67 factor points.

When you are also opening your profile, use more than the minimum POF.

55emem55:

Yes, ECA in the bag.
Thanks a lot for your time.

Modified:
I just got an ineligible message.
Why? sad
My ielts is LRWS 7.5, 6.5, 7.5, 7.5
POF 12,800
Work experience 3yrs, and 45hrs/week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Josefuadjr: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
sempe123:
pls i just applied for my int.passport ,and also preparing to regisater for IETLS exam.can i apply for cert. verification or wait till i have written the IETLS exam?thanks

Hold on for your passport as you'll need it anyway for IELTS. Please try to write in full too especially as you're preparing for IELTS.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congrats.
Dealkid:

My dear people, please join me and thank God o as IELTS has finally freed me after several attempts. I know it's not PPR but it sure feels like it honestly hence the need to praise God. Still can't believe I don't have to take it again. Like it's done n dusted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by sibabe25: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
I heard the cost for Q- life is N35k for adults but i'm not sure of the price unless you call.. I'd love to know if you can have your medicals before getting ITA

Brokenvessels:
Hi folks, please how much is medicals at Q-life and can someone do the medicals before getting ITA and then submit it when needed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Josefuadjr: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
ontarioissauga:

I think that's what religion does to people. You have no plan, just hope.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
You might need to focus your research on Canada.ca.

vivvyojebo:
Hello House, please I want to fill Canada Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot form. I have no clue on how to go about it left alone sourcing for the requirement and it is ending 1st of March 2019.

Somebody, please help me!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hope this has been resolved.

The guy is right by the way.
galibat:
Good afternoon.... Very urgent

I need help...I am presently at the federal high Court to get affidavit for my waec result .....my Result is in my maiden name but I change my name as a 4esukt of marriage....... the man at the process office claims that I have to do the affidavit in my maiden or forner name because that is what my waec result carries......

Will this be accepted by waec or I also have to add my change of name affidavit form with it?.....

P.s he has issued the affidavit but am not so convinced....should I request for another one with my new name on it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Check page 1 for how to calculate your eligibility. You must score minimum 67 factor points.

When you are also opening your profile, use more than the minimum POF.

55emem55:

Yes, ECA in the bag.
Thanks a lot for your time.

Modified:
I just got an ineligible message.
Why? sad
My ielts is LRWS 7.5, 6.5, 7.5, 7.5
POF 12,800
Work experience 3yrs, and 45hrs/week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.