Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (860823 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Caddy007: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
iaatmguy:
if this is your first time of sending transcript, it could cost you 55k (official price) but if you want to do it by proxy , budget another 15-20k. Then verification by wes another10k for back and forth.
If the POF is in your husband's account, no problem. Just write a letter
Cc Caddy007
I see you @iaatmguy.
Many thanks. Hope u re feeling better now?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by dynamitee: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hi everyone, my first time commenting on here smiley

I have a question. I have an ITA, and i have to submit in 9 days. Thing is, my birth certificate and passport has a different middle name than my Bsc cert... but the difference is not a big one.

Like my middle name is Aisha on my birth cert and my passport, but in university one oversabi person must have put it as Aishat during registration and it followed throughout my university days and that is what's in my certificate.

Do you guys know if this would count as a change of name and would i need to sign an affidavit for it? Please is there anyone that has dealt with something like this and did not do an affidavit and it didn't matter?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
dynamitee:

I have a question. I have an ITA, and i have to submit in 9 days. Thing is, my birth certificate and passport has a different middle name than my Bsc cert... but the difference is not a big one.

Like my middle name is Aisha on my birth cert and my passport, but in university one oversabi person must have put it as Aishat during registration and it followed throughout my university days and that is what's in my certificate.

Do you guys know if this would count as a change of name and would i need to sign an affidavit for it? Please is there anyone that has dealt with something like this and did not do an affidavit and it didn't matter?

It's best you get a one and same person affidavit so you can sleep well at night after you submit your application.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Blooit004: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
LOL
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Walegy: 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
All those ranting about someone's else ITA, is it your ITA?..... Thank God I did not mention anybody.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Jasmine17:

grin grin grin cheesy

Respected senior colleague.

I have rested my case ma.

Praying fervently for your PPR.

I have one special well dressed lady shekere shaker for you already grin
Well dressed?

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Jasmine17:

Ezii-offia, ikee-mbekwu, Buhari

Did you just call someone Buhari as an insult? Mud me grin grin angry grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Temas: 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
dynamitee:

Do one and the same affidavit.. my passport had three names. a,b,c. other doc had just two a,b. though not like your case. don't stress over it. all the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Bless you for this response!!! kiss

Tojued:

She's the PA. You're not going anywhere if she doesn't ace her ielts. If you're really serious then you should be thinking of how to relieve her of the huge household burden she's carrying while she prepares for the exams. And also in preparation for the fact that you would have to assist with chores in Canada.

Besides, you think the women who have been passing ielts are jobless individuals with nothing more to do in life than prepare for ielts?

Start by reading this person's story : https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/192#73832062

For your question on which eca body to use, page one has links to detailed analyses on this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Vivi844: 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hi everyone. Good evening.

Please I'm new here. I just need some clarification.
I've been awaiting ppr. Like I submitted Aug. 10th. 2018 Expected date of completion, Feb. 10th.
Still no word from cic.
Requested gcms in November, and saw it was just eligibility left.
In January, a good friend told me to get another reference letter cos the one I submitted didn't capture the duration of my work experience, just the start date. I was able to get the letter same day, and attached it to a cse I raised.
I just want to know If there's anyone who got AOR in August last year, that is still waiting for ppr, or if there's something else I can do.

Ps: I called ottawa info. Mid February, and raised a cse 25th February, reminding them that 6 months has passed.

Thank y'all for the good work you do here. I went through part 1 till 7 and I see y'all. Congrats to those who's already gotten ppr. May we all testify this year 2019.
Amen �

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
babs4090:

Bros lemme tell you my story. My wife is also the PA cos of her age and currently doing her master at NOUN, all cos of this canada level ooo. All I do is give her all the necessary support. I had to schedule my leave so as to drive her through and fro her exam centers last semester and I will do the same this semester and I ensure I sort all the study materials and administrative running in school. In fact I always tease her that the certificate must be in OUR names as we are both playing a part.
grin grin God bless you. It will end in praise for your family

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ramj: 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
mcstan18:

Congratulations bro. The future is here.

Baba ooooooo.

Glory to God.

We rooting for you.

Thanks bro.

Je m'appelle Mcstan18AlltheWay

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Xoxoxigan(f): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
hello house. I'm in my final year in school and would be graduating by September. should I start the process of applying now or I should wait after my NYSC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Write 2012 on your EE application. You can raise an LoE later to explain the 2011 issue but I see no need for it. My Nigerian masters was 2013/2014 but my certificate was issued in 2016 (because of ASUU strike that caused the delay). I use 2016 on every application because that is the official year of graduation on my certificate which is proof.

Also, do not worry about work/study overlap. The rule about work experience not counting for points during full time studies applies only to Canadian Experience Class (International applicants who studied and worked in Canada), not foreign applicants under FSW which we belong. It is acceptable for your studies and work experience to overlap.

Yureyes:

It affects my work experience because of the primary NOC I am using. I started working in the NOC in March 2012, so using the date on the certificate will mean I started working fulltime before I graduated. I intend to use the 2011 and include my statement of results and add a LOE as you stated but my worry is the application I filled for the US non immigrant Visa last year.

I applied for the US non-immigrant Visa last year and I used 2012 as my year of graduation on the US online application, would choosing 2011 in the Express entry form be a problem? I heard both countries have access to each other's database, will choosing 2011 now count as misrepresentation?

Thanks for your assistance.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lmao!!! grin grin grin

jjohndoe83:

You lie sir! You're not that powerful, don't think too much of yourself. You're still a mere mortal whose breath is in his nostrils.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Great attitude!!! cool

johnnybravo1990:
Cc Ifeoma77, Debsify, Jasmine17, Topsmamen, Zutlin, Somaris, kfrosh, Ontarioissauga, jjohndoe83

Thanks guys for the contributions. I didn’t really consider I could be hampering other people’s chances of getting ITA. But that could be a fact. In that case, I won’t decline my next ITA; I will be wait till the final second before declining should I not get my POF. Ifeoma77, you are my reminder alarm wink. I will let you guys know when the next ITA drops, just in case my own memory fails me as regards the expiry. Thanks so much for the concern.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 12:05am On Mar 04, 2019
Chai! This one off me o. I died! grin grin grin grin

Jasmine17:

Ezii-offia, ikee-mbekwu, Buhari

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Josefuadjr: 12:08am On Mar 04, 2019
Ramj:

Baba ooooooo.

Glory to God.

We rooting for you.

Thanks bro.

Je m'appelle Mcstan18AlltheWay

Hello Ramj,
I noticed you tried to pm me. I can't access that email address. Please send the mail to anthonettemarion @ gmail dot com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Josefuadjr: 12:11am On Mar 04, 2019
Akpasomething:

No, I did not.

Ok
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 04, 2019
Congratulations Tojued..well deserved!!Timeline[/b]
Family of 3, Ottawa VO
IELTS – 24/04/2018
ECA – 24/04/2018
ITA (CRS 454) – 24/04/2018
AOR – 30/06/2018
IP1 & ADR – 17/07/2018
Response to color=#770077]MAY YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE[/color][/b].[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 04, 2019
I'm sorry oo but I'm curious what do you want to start with?
Xoxoxigan:
hello house. I'm in my final year in school and would be graduating by September. should I start the process of applying now or I should wait after my NYSC

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ramj: 12:28am On Mar 04, 2019
Vivi844:
Hi everyone. Good evening.

Please I'm new here. I just need some clarification.
I've been awaiting ppr. Like I submitted Aug. 10th. 2018 Expected date of completion, Feb. 10th.
Still no word from cic.
Requested gcms in November, and saw it was just eligibility left.
In January, a good friend told me to get another reference letter cos the one I submitted didn't capture the duration of my work experience, just the start date. I was able to get the letter same day, and attached it to a cse I raised.
I just want to know If there's anyone who got AOR in August last year, that is still waiting for ppr, or if there's something else I can do.

Ps: I called ottawa info. Mid February, and raised a cse 25th February, reminding them that 6 months has passed.

Thank y'all for the good work you do here. I went through part 1 till 7 and I see y'all. Congrats to those who's already gotten ppr. May we all testify this year 2019.
Amen �

Dear Vivi844,

I cant imagine the horror of the long wait. Its nice to have raised CSE with the new Reference letter.

God would turn upon your application in Jesus name.

Abeg, start writing your PPR tale its coming.

Je m'appelle TheWaitIsAlmostOver

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by johnnybravo1990: 12:32am On Mar 04, 2019
Jasmine17:

Noted bro. Sorry if i was harsh on you. I assumed you knew what you were doing.

Peace

No qualms. We are all in the struggle together. Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ramj: 12:42am On Mar 04, 2019
Xoxoxigan:

The place to start is by evaluating what your CRS would be with just your BSc, 1 year NYSc Experience and at least the magical 8777. which would be just about 404 there about.

So might be good to consider picking up a PGD/Msc form at NOUN immediately you start NYSC and aim at Maxing out IELTS, while also building your work experience.

Je m'appelle STARTASAP

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ramj: 12:58am On Mar 04, 2019
Kemzyebony:
It’s PPR / COPR ☺️����

Our 2 years Immigration story ( Long post Alert)

Ielts - Nov 11, 2017
Wes started - October 6, 2017

It ended in praise . Alhamdulillah!!!!!!!!!!!

C0ngrats - Kemzyebony It has indeed ended in praise

For everyone on this thread this should be our focus - for it all to end in praise.

Whether the journey is smooth or bumpy, curvy or extra turbulent - keep your eyes on the prize.

This is because the day it ends in Praise - all the horror or torment of the journey would be
dwarfed by the joy of that Golden mail.

Remember it shall end in praise.

Je m'appelle EndInPriase

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by topeolu1: 5:14am On Mar 04, 2019
Hello people, I submitted my application already. However, I will like to know if marriage certificate is sufficient proof of legal change of name for my wife. I realized I didn't include the newspaper publication. Will an affidavit attachment still be required being a marriage under the act or what is called court marriage? Although I noticed the form having a selection about previous name before marriage, as one of the reasons. Do I need to do anything or raise a cse on this?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Temas: 5:45am On Mar 04, 2019
topeolu1:
Hello people, I submitted my application already. However, I will like to know if marriage certificate is sufficient proof of legal change of name for my wife. I realized I didn't include the newspaper publication. Will an affidavit attachment still be required being a marriage under the act or what is called court marriage? Although I noticed the form having a selection about previous name before marriage, as one of the reasons. Do I need to do anything or raise a cse on this?

You guys should be fine.. we didn't submit newspaper publication.. we never did any self.

both for wes and express entry we used the following.. marriage certificate, affidavit of change of name, international passport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by topeolu1: 5:50am On Mar 04, 2019
OK thanks. But I only attached the marriage certificate for her. No newspaper publication or affidavit?? That's what I meant. I do hope this should be ok

Temas:

You guys should be fine.. we didn't submit newspaper publication.. we never did any self.

both for wes and express entry we used the following.. marriage certificate, affidavit of change of name, international passport.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.