Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

PDP Holds Emergency NEC Meeting Following APC Successful Caucus Meeting Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Holds Emergency NEC Meeting Following APC Successful Caucus Meeting Today (11065 Views)

Pro-Giadom Forces Take Emergency NEC Meeting To Villa / Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja / Buhari, Tinubu, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Osinbajo At APC Caucus Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Holds Emergency NEC Meeting Following APC Successful Caucus Meeting Today by HimName: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin

Yet another Dubai plan torn apart.

Party of Satanic members and supporters.
Re: PDP Holds Emergency NEC Meeting Following APC Successful Caucus Meeting Today by olasco2035: 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
the fear of snatch and die...is the beginning of wisdom

Re: PDP Holds Emergency NEC Meeting Following APC Successful Caucus Meeting Today by Iskra: 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
lightwalkertv:
WHY THEM NOR GO DUBAI

MY QUESTION TO NIGERIANS

The truth is bitter doesn't make bitter colanut the truth.
A man that goes to dubai for just meetings of political strategy.
I wonder when he becomes the president "multinational companies will come into this country or Nigeria NNPC, PORT, CBN Head quarters will be in Dubai?"

JUST MY THOUGHT, NO OFFENCE
#VOTE_WISELY

I laff at your lame thoughts. Sorry oh, nobody is picking offense at the drivel you are spewing out. I will vote wisely...atikulated
Re: PDP Holds Emergency NEC Meeting Following APC Successful Caucus Meeting Today by ukpono10: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
"Atiku is a looter, Atiku is a thief, Atiku is corrupt" - which has virtually become all APC has achieved in 4years.

Things to note about Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

1. Atiku has been out of public office for almost 12 years now, since 2007.

2. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar became a billionaire in Nigeria before 1999.

3. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar contested for SDP presidential primaries alongside MKO Abiola in 1992 and willingly dropped his ambition for Abiola in a gentleman's manner; just as he didn't scatter APC when President Muhammadu Buhari was chosen in 2014. Instead he worked closely with all forms of support to prove that he has never been desperate for power.

4. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar won Adamawa state gubernatorial election democratically in 1999. His 1992 political sportsmanship was remembered and he was appointed Vice to President Olusegun Obasanjo.

5. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar resigned from Nigerian Custom Services in 1989, that was 10 straight years before he became Nigerian Vice President but all that while he was still a multi billionaire.

6. APC Leader Bola Ahmed Tinubu narrated that immediately after President Muhammadu Buhari was elected APC flagbearer for 2015 polls that the party was out of funds and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar donated 2 billion naira and a pretty IJ bate jet for logistics and left to rest in the UK. That after two weeks they needed money, again, he (Bola Ahmed Tinubu) in company of other APC leaders went to UK to plead with him for more funds which he (Atiku) gave them more 5 billion naira according to their report. Now my question is, ALL THIS WHILE ATIKU WAS SPONSORING THE AMBITION OF SAINT BUHARI "MR INTEGRITY", WASN'T HE CORRUPT THEN? WASN'T HE A THIEF? WASN'T HE A LOOTER?
Does that mean that APC was brought to power with looted fund? Meaning that saint Muhammadu Buhari was sponsored by a thief?? These questions remain unanswered and a judgement unto all those that benefitted from him in 2015 and suddenly discovered now that he is a thief.

7. Can any Nigerian sincerely point at any political leader from the post of a state governor upwards since 1999 that all he had was only his constitutionally provided salary and allowance, just one person so we can use him as a yardstick or perimeter of judgement against Alhaji Atiku Abubakar? I will still wait until I see one.

8. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar keeps saying he has never been convicted by any court not even EFCC and that he has been and will always be available to answer to any charge of corruption.

9. Let's assume Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a looter, greedy and a thief, corrupt by implication, what of Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The leader of Nigeria ruling party, A Saint? What of Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, an imam? What about Godswill Akpabio, a monk? Raji Fashola, Orji Uzor Kalu, Ganduje, etc, Pope?

10. The sin Alhaji Atiku Abubakar committed is that he 'looted' just like every other Nigerian political leader and decided to invest his 'loots' in Nigeria instead of hiding them at foreign banks waiting till he dies then the nation will lose it. Maybe that is why he chooses to pardon all looters that will repatriate their resources and invest them in Nigeria as sources of economic recovering approach better than witch hunting opposition that will produce little or no result.

Conclusively as a nation today we have more challenges than we had in 2015, worst among them are

Abject Poverty, no more respect to the sanctity of human - now human lives can just be wasted at any slightest provocation and nothing will happen - the worst thing that can happen to any society, tribalism as never seen before, insensitivity and outright disregard for the feelings of Nigerian people, lies especially in manner that insults average human intelligence, gross incompetence, brazen intolerance and abuse of power especially by security officials.
All these have beset our democracy. For these reasons and many more I will vote for my conscience. You too vote your conscience and God will judge us all by our conscience.

Alhaji Abubakar Atiku has invested his resources in this nation and that is a leader that is interested in his people's welfare. I will vote for him.

Chris Amadi
A concerned Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Holds Emergency NEC Meeting Following APC Successful Caucus Meeting Today by akinbode1(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
Copy cart!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Holds Emergency NEC Meeting Following APC Successful Caucus Meeting Today by mrkia(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
PDP has observed that APC is winning the Heart of the people with today's CACUS meeting they held . Electorates have been able to compare and contrast and finally know which of the two leading parties is working for the interest of Nigeria.

There's nothing they want to discuss other than a kind of "damage control " which will never work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Holds Emergency NEC Meeting Following APC Successful Caucus Meeting Today by BigBashiru: 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
mrkia:
PDP has observed that APC is winning the Heart of the people with today's CACUS meeting they held . Electorates have been able to compare and contrast and finally know which of the two leading parties is working for the interest of Nigeria.

There's nothing they want to discuss other than a kind of "damage control " which will never work
They aren't the leading parties they are just popular.

There are other parties founded on more ethically sound foundations.... Nigerians reject those other parties because they are in love with their oppressors.

1 Like

Re: PDP Holds Emergency NEC Meeting Following APC Successful Caucus Meeting Today by BigBashiru: 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
I would vote President Omoyele Sowore anyday. Africa Action Congress (AAC) is not the party of thieves, assassins and killers like PDP and APC.

A vote for Columbia University (New York, USA) and UNILAG schooled Sowore is a vote for:
- N100,000 minimum wage for civil servants - I know hardship and poverty has brainwashed you into believing it isn't possible but I've personally done the maths with the federal budget and it's possible.

- Health cards - no more doctors asking you to bring millions before getting treated for emergency like accident. Each state will have Health card as part of restructuring.

- Proper civil service and governance.

Whether or not you vote Sowore change is inevitable because even as a party we will start mobilizing national development even if we are not in power.

#Takeitback #nogoingback

1 Like

Re: PDP Holds Emergency NEC Meeting Following APC Successful Caucus Meeting Today by goat22: 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
odiks:
Follow Follow

o boy! how work? papa ibevenebo dey talk make you no dey bathe in front hin house for morning, he talk say make you use the common bathroom for the face me I face you center.
Re: PDP Holds Emergency NEC Meeting Following APC Successful Caucus Meeting Today by chinedumoooo: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
Copy and paste party grin grin
Re: PDP Holds Emergency NEC Meeting Following APC Successful Caucus Meeting Today by Brainbox2020(m): 6:52am On Feb 19, 2019
smadav:

Ur heart go break, ur liver go stop transformer is close to you pls hug it and die before he is announced winner Biko.
cos of election Na hin you don dey wish ur fellow civilian death...wait you get sense at all?
Re: PDP Holds Emergency NEC Meeting Following APC Successful Caucus Meeting Today by nextnear(m): 7:04am On Feb 19, 2019
post=75869065:
Copy Copy Cats!! cheesy grin wink

Meeting of how to continue the looting and raping of our nation.
Meetings of failures and LOSERS in life.

PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!
GOD FORBID BAD THING!!
at the end of the day we will know how much APC people are looting secretly when their administration comes to an end
Re: PDP Holds Emergency NEC Meeting Following APC Successful Caucus Meeting Today by akintunde63: 9:18am On Feb 19, 2019
odiks:
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, will on the 19th of February 2019 hold an emergency meeting of its National Executive Committee (NEC) at the party’s National Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Abuja.

In a statement signed by the National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan, the party said it will commence the meeting at 12 noon.

Details of what would be discussed in the meeting are yet to be made know to newsmen, but would not be far from the postponed presidential and national assembly elections.

Recall that the All Progressives Congress, APC, held its caucus meeting in Abuja to discuss issues that are likely to affect the coming general elections.

They want to share Atiku's $ again & fine tune how to rig elections and buy votes. God pass them, evil PDP will never again rule Nigeria
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/breaking-pdp-holds-emergency-nec-meeting-2/

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Officers Due For Retirement Must Proceed – Police Service Commission / State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) / Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.