Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet (4430 Views)

Earn FREE Usdt From A Genuine App / I Need A Genuine Investment Company In Nigeria / Do you desire a genuine property in Lagos with C of O at an affordable price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
modextywyt:
Hi guys, join me on isebaba with this link www.isebaba.com/sign-up/modexty
How does it work
Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by Trippledee(m): 6:59am On Mar 21, 2019
Sandra1991:

09090980479 please whatsapp message only.. Or just follow this link https:///2349090980479?text=Hello%20Ejike%2C%20I'm%20interested%20in%20joining%20your%20network.
How does it work?
Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by Tony142: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sandra1991:
Try this, www.isebaba.com/sign-up/bonus
Its more of fun where you sit, relax at home, play free word puzzle games and make 3k daily. You can also become a digital marketer there and make up to 30k every 15 days, that'd what I basically do. The platform is highly marketable cos of the content.

I am interested , pls can u put me through? I did not mind paying u for it, just teach me how to go about it abeg or drop ur contact let chat on whatsapp
Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by Sandra1991: 7:14am On Mar 25, 2019
Hello everybody, being that I dropped my brothers whatsapp number here a good number of people have chated him up to know how it works, so I'm going to reply the most reoccurring question they ask here for clarity.

Isebaba is not a platform that would promise to pay you millions at a glance, no. But one good thing is that it gives everyone the opportunity to work for what you want to earn.

Making
100 naira
50 naira
25 naira
For each person you refer every 15 days from different referral levels is not too small, instead, think of building a network of up to 1000 people that is 100k and above for you every 15 day.

Again the registration fee is not too much to convince anyone to register. Its just 270 naira or 165 naira.

But if you think you can't refer people, then you can do other things like playing daily games and making 3k if you happen to be among the first 50 players with highest scores.

You can equally do all but for me I don't play games to win, I play it for the fun. My main target of building income in isebaba is referring people and its working for me.

Pls if you want to register, use my link www.isebaba.com/sign-up/bonus
Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by Sandra1991: 7:16am On Mar 25, 2019
Tony142:

I am interested , pls can u put me through? I did not mind paying u for it, just teach me how to go about it abeg or drop ur contact let chat on whatsapp

Contact ejike on whatsapp only 09090980479..
Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by naijasaint: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2019
Sandra1991:

Contact ejike on whatsapp only 09090980479..

Pls how do i play the games
Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by Moneystopnonsen: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
You people should not join this scam, all they are after is to get your ATM card details and zap your money.

I decided to give them a trial, opened an account and upgraded with 165naira. I chose the mobile banking as my mode of payment and transferred to them.

Contacted them for the upgrade and I was told upgrade can only be done via card, which requires you to input every of ur card details, cvv2 and pin included.

I requested for a refund. It is close to 10 days now they can't refund paltry 165naira.

Beware all, the testimonies you see here are from their cronies. Beware

Isebaba is a scam.

Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by modextywyt: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
Moneystopnonsen:
You people should not join this scam, all they are after is to get your ATM card details and zap your money.

I decided to give them a trial, opened an account and upgraded with 165naira. I chose the mobile banking as my mode of payment and transferred to them.

Contacted them for the upgrade and I was told upgrade can only be done via card, which requires you to input every of ur card details, cvv2 and pin included.

I requested for a refund. It is close to 10 days now they can't refund paltry 165naira.

Isebaba is a scam.

Wow, are you sure of this? Then how come me and some other guys there have no complain so far?

How are you sure they recieved your payment? Anyway, that's your experience but for me, it has been fine so far.

The only odd I ve seen there is that one of my friend won the game without upgrading and he was given just 1k instead of 3k and that was after he upgraded.

They made him upgrade then gave him 1k instead of 3k. But I guess those who upgraded before winning would recieve their complete money..
Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by modextywyt: 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
Moneystopnonsen:

Isebaba is a scam.

Just be very sure before you blacklist anybody my brother..
Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by winanthony65: 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
Moneystopnonsen:

Isebaba is a scam.

You are so pathetic and unserious. I've been in isebaba since December and nothing have ever happened to my account. I deposited with my bank and I used the money to buy MTN data of N600 after I was told I can only do upgrade with my card because they use the card to validate that people don't re-register themselves on the program to grow their dowmline because they pay commissions tk people based on their downlines. So my brother watch well before you criticize another man's business so you can go far.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by Sandra1991: 2:47am On Mar 29, 2019
Hahaha...

Bros I think you are the scam here....

This is a successful registration and upgrade of someone from this Same nairaland forum... How come all you could see is scam?

You are funny oh, but only those that wants to believe you will believe you anyways...

If isebaba is a scam do you know how viral the news must have gone?

Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by Moneystopnonsen: 6:29am On Mar 29, 2019
Agents on defence. Do not mind them. Scam all through

winanthony65:

You are so pathetic and unserious. I've been in isebaba since December and nothing have ever happened to my account. I deposited with my bank and I used the money to buy MTN data of N600 after I was told I can only do upgrade with my card because they use the card to validate that people don't re-register themselves on the program to grow their dowmline because they pay commissions tk people based on their downlines. So my brother watch well before you criticize another man's business so you can go far.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by winanthony65: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2019
Moneystopnonsen:
Agents on defence. Do not mind them. Scam all through

Bro do you have any evidence?
Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by faith932: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2019
Please how does the games work? I want to give it a try..
Its not today have started seeing scam, the fact that there are scams does not mean there are no real businesses. I know how I benefited from ultimate cycler while my friends we're busy calling it a scam...
Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by luckyikhide(m): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
we need more people to testify if its good
Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by Sandra1991: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2019
faith932:
Please how does the games work? I want to give it a try..
Its not today have started seeing scam, the fact that there are scams does not mean there are no real businesses. I know how I benefited from ultimate cycler while my friends we're busy calling it a scam...

Just join with this link www.isebaba.com/sign-up/bonus

I already explained it in a previous post. Please go back and check it up...
Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by Darksider131: 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sandra1991:

Just join with this link www.isebaba.com/sign-up/bonus

I already explained it in a previous post. Please go back and check it up...
so 50 people will be contesting for 3k?
Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by modextywyt: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Darksider131:
so 50 people will be contesting for 3k?

No brother, so many people are contesting oh, but na only 50 people dey win am... For the free game.
But me I prefer playing challenge games..
Register with this link bro..
www.isebaba.com/sign-up/modexty
Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by All4real2: 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
amaka1991:
Wow... This isebaba is gradually making wave oh... But its just difficult to believe. Pls anyone with a clear info on how it works proper?
Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by shophut(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
Follow this link to register and thank me later
http:// bit . ly /2If34WGIT
Close up the spaces
Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by modextywyt: 8:36am On Apr 10, 2019
shophut:
Follow this link to register and thank me later
http:// bit . ly /2If34WGIT
Close up the spaces

What is it about?
Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by shophut(m): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2019
modextywyt:

What is it about?

You perform from little to big tasks for clients online and get paid.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by Sandra1991: 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
Where is the guy saying its scam, I guess you made a mistake in your deposit...
www.isebaba.com/sign-up/bonus

Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by Precious101c: 6:14am On Apr 13, 2019
Please must I refer people in isababa before I can earn?
Re: I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet by lilcee(m): 7:56am On Apr 13, 2019
Please anyone with clear info about Isebaba..How it works

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Best App To Send Money To Nigeria Today / Earning With Rocket Prime / Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.