Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,645 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

How Much Can You Actually Make Monthly On Forex? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Can You Actually Make Monthly On Forex? (4529 Views)

How Much Money Can You Actually Make From Uhrs Jobs? / See How Gold And Silver Investing Can Actually Make You Good Profit! / Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can You Actually Make Monthly On Forex? by Justforex123(f): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
How much can you actually make monthly on Forex?

When it comes to how much Forex traders make,
we all know about the sad statististics for most inexperienced traders,
due to greed, lack of a profitable trading plan and indiscipline.

But, those who have gained experience, how much do they actually make?

It all depends on how much capital invested, how profitable your strategy is and your risk levels.
If you are averaging from 3%-7% monthly profit, you are a successful trader.

Most successful traders target around 10% profit.
And this is one major difference between profitable and unprofitable traders
Unsuccessful traders target 50% or more. Which is unrealistic.

Another way most people make money on Forex is through affiliate partnership.(https://justforex.com/partnership/introducing-broker?afm=bcbbf6)
As an affiliate partner, you promote and attract clients to the broker
and you receive a commission for every traded lot made by your attracted clients.

Here's how it works:
So you attracted at least 10 active forex traders
and the broker pays you a small percentage of their trading activities,
Let's say your revenue is at least 6 USD per trading volume (lot).
Assuming 1 trader's trades averages 15 lots per month.
If you have only 10 traders under your network, how much would you be getting on the average?

Let's do the Math:
15 lots X 10 traders = 150 lots per month
150 lots X 6 USD = 900 USD per month!
Without investing a dime of your personal cash smiley

If you are an active user of social media, or you own a finance related website or blog,
or you like to make extra money on Forex,
You can sign up as an affiliate partner and start earning now.
(https://justforex.com/partnership/introducing-broker?afm=bcbbf6)​
Re: How Much Can You Actually Make Monthly On Forex? by fxjohn2: 3:12am On Jan 13, 2018
What are you saying? I can easily make 100% every month and i have my live trading account records as proof.
Re: How Much Can You Actually Make Monthly On Forex? by Justforex123(f): 8:55am On Jan 15, 2018
Every month? That means you must be very good, I would like to see the proof
fxjohn2:
What are you saying? I can easily make 100% every month and i have my live trading account records as proof.
Re: How Much Can You Actually Make Monthly On Forex? by Justforex123(f): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
If you are interested in increasing your income without risking your money. This is for you.
Re: How Much Can You Actually Make Monthly On Forex? by chukwuwike2ny(m): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2018
fxjohn2:

You can make this much in Transport...

Get #80k monthly with just #500k

Get a total of 16% of your invested sum every month for 12months.(192% in 12Months. with #500k investment you get a total of #80k every month for 12months. #960k)

Generated funds from investors are used to part-finance the purchase of Volkswagen T4 buses for commercial transport along Ajah/lekki/CMS/Obalende Route and/or some paylater schemes of the ICVOW Association.

For more information:
click2ny@gmail.com
08067233120, 08111595550
Calls, WhatsApp
Re: How Much Can You Actually Make Monthly On Forex? by Justforex123(f): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hahaha! you're not serious.
chukwuwike2ny:

You can make this much in Transport...

Get #80k monthly with just #500k

Get a total of 16% of your invested sum every month for 12months.(192% in 12Months. with #500k investment you get a total of #80k every month for 12months. #960k)

Generated funds from investors are used to part-finance the purchase of Volkswagen T4 buses for commercial transport along Ajah/lekki/CMS/Obalende Route and/or some paylater schemes of the ICVOW Association.

For more information:
click2ny@gmail.com
08067233120, 08111595550
Calls, WhatsApp
Re: How Much Can You Actually Make Monthly On Forex? by Justforex123(f): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
If you are interested in becoming an affiliate partner and increasing your income
Please contact me on joel.a@justforex.com
Or you can sign up through this link : https://justforex.com/partnership/introducing-broker?afm=bcbbf6
Re: How Much Can You Actually Make Monthly On Forex? by Justforex123(f): 9:23am On Jan 22, 2018
There are so many ways to make money online.
But most of them require a huge capital and there is no guarantee of making profits.
There is also a stiff competition and you need some experience.
While some of them require you to be skillful and educated in that field.

However, there is one way you can build a sustainable business online without investing a dime.
It requires no initial experience, no special skill or education.
All that is required is your zeal to put in the work and earn money.

It is called Affiliate marketing business
It involves you promoting a company or product and earning a commission.

There are many industries you can work with as an affiliate partner.
But the Forex industry is one of the most beneficial and sustainable.
Being a $5 trillion a day market.
(https://justforex.com/partnership/introducing-broker?afm=bcbbf6)

At JustForex broker, you don't have to worry about how to go about this.
Once you sign up as a partner, you will be assigned a personal affiliate manager,
who will show you the simple steps on how to become a top partner and increase your income.

They also have a multilevel partnership system, which means, if your attracted client becomes an affiliate partner like you,
they will become your sub-partner and you will receive a 15% remuneration and 5% for sub-partners under them.

This is a great way to build a sustainable business online.
A lot of people are already taking advantage of this great opportunity to earn in the Forex market.
If you are interested, signup here: (https://justforex.com/partnership/introducing-broker?afm=bcbbf6)
Re: How Much Can You Actually Make Monthly On Forex? by Justforex123(f): 9:25am On Jan 25, 2018
Surprising ways to make money on Forex

While becoming an experienced Forex trader takes a quality investmentment of time, effort and money. The reward is simply amazing.

However, making consistent money on Forex is not as difficult or out of reach as some people think.
Even a novice can make consistent money from Forex trading.
In fact, you may already possess what it takes to enable you make consistent money on Forex. Surprised?

Do you own a website, or a blog? Are you an active user of social media? Do you know any Forex trader who might be interested in trading with the best conditions? Then, you can take advantage of this.

It's called Affiliate Partnership.

Affiliate Partnership involves promoting the broker and attracting new clients.
When your referred clients start trading, you receive a partner reward for every traded lot they make.
JustForex broker offers one of the best commission to their affiliate partners.
You can become an Affiliate partner here : (https://justforex. com/partnership/introducing-broker?afm=bcbbf6).

If you're an experienced trader,
​you​ can​ also conduct webinars, seminars and special sessions for your clients and potential customers.
In an effort to introduce them to the world of currency trading and also assisting them to conduct their trades profitably with your professional expertise.
​Then you introduce them to the broker and earn revenue ​share from their trading activities.
JustForex broker has the best trading conditions for clients (https://justforex. com/trading/account-types?afm=bcbbf6).
Re: How Much Can You Actually Make Monthly On Forex? by Justforex123(f): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2018
For all those interested in earning up to $500 every month.
Please contact me on joel.a@justforex.com
Or you can sign up through this link : https://justforex.com/partnership/introducing-broker?afm=bcbbf6

(1) (Reply)

Is Piggy Vest Real Or Scam? / Bitcoin Faucets That Pay Directly To Your Wallet / Nursery And Primary School Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.