Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Everything Is Meaningless - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything Is Meaningless (383 Views)

Is Fasting Without Prayer A Meaningless Exercise? / Life Is More Meaningless With God / Life Is Meaningless I Need An Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything Is Meaningless by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
Life is matter.. Matter is life. Nature is insane.

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Meaningless by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
There is no first event. There is no last event. The Forming of Existence is pointless and timeless

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Meaningless by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
The knowledge that doesn't benefit you is a curse..
The knowledge that never leaves your head is "waste".
If you can smile, do it because you have a chance to do it.
Re: Everything Is Meaningless by Page420: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
I think I know what you're up to.
Re: Everything Is Meaningless by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Page420:
Dnj
Philosophy is a perilous journey when it involves a lot of critical reasoning and it takes huge merriment to contain it.
Re: Everything Is Meaningless by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
I am actually happy/pleased to have met wonders like Sabrine but I'm also aware of wonders like *Time and Chance*
My Rap gives a figurative view of some certainties.
Re: Everything Is Meaningless by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
My encrypted statements are meant to express my stand on *Reality* Ultimately, *words* are *declarifications*
Re: Everything Is Meaningless by EtherealAnn(f): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
you right

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Someone See Ashes On The Head? / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing Rotten Eggs? / VIDEO - Pastor TB Joshua Predicting The #revolutionnow Protests In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.