Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery (23435 Views)

6 Tips For Exceptional, Personalized Customer Experience / Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations / Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
zicoraads:
Are the ladies the only hardworking ones? grin cheesy

Yes because ladies are always "hardworking"
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
MONEY must be made by every and any means. even if it
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by KubwaBoy: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
Spent Val there with my babe
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by durmapuzo(m): 12:11am On Feb 19, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Very expensive hotel, there's a room there that cost over a million naira per night

Bros I disagree big time. There is no hotel in Nigeria with over 1million naira as room rate. Abeg no come dey give us zobo here

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by Francisayo(m): 12:15am On Feb 19, 2019
DaddyGngeess:
I think say na car or house them give them self, i wanted to show the message to my staff self so they can upgrade, because i just open my own hotel last month, Geess Empire Hotel, peseli 3 by Sunnyvale junction Abuja, the place to be for now

Looking for job o....BSc I'll be glad if you can help

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by AlexReports(m): 12:29am On Feb 19, 2019
Don't be too sure.... Transcorp Hillton has 1 2M a night too
durmapuzo:

Bros I disagree big time. There is no hotel in Nigeria with over 1million naira as room rate. Abeg no come dey give us zobo here
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by Qsscruz(m): 1:33am On Feb 19, 2019
durmapuzo:

Lol..Calm down bro..There are many in Abuja that are more than 1 mill per night..Though its a suite..See attached pix and they are currently offering 25% discount..Do the maths..

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by Slimbumzky: 2:22am On Feb 19, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Chaiii.. poverty is worse than a disease. And all these ritualists called gee boiz would spend weeks there with all these runz gals..

Anyways MONEY must be made by all and every means. even if it means to dine with Lucifer to have more than enough of it I don't care. Even if it means to spill enough blood, let it be spilled. One can't continue like this.
U need Deliverance.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by uthlaw: 4:15am On Feb 19, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Chaiii.. poverty is worse than a disease. And all these ritualists called gee boiz would spend weeks there with all these runz gals..

Anyways MONEY must be made by all and every means. even if it means to dine with Lucifer to have more than enough of it I don't care. Even if it means to spill enough blood, let it be spilled. One can't continue like this.
after building a house and buy Benz,go clubbing high and Bleep olosho what else will u do with the money.. life is too short for this shit you wanna do be careful!

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by onadana: 4:15am On Feb 19, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You need real deliverance.Use your brain think straight.Legitimate money is everywhere.Think smart, work hard.Thank me later.

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by captianfreeman(m): 5:39am On Feb 19, 2019
Which collaborative growth be that? This hotel that just open for business some weeks ago.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by blowjohn(m): 5:50am On Feb 19, 2019
durmapuzo:

Do u know top notch hotels have what is referred to as 'presidential suite?'
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by Homguy(m): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

the internet never forgets.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by CaptainMitch: 7:15am On Feb 19, 2019
cheesy Some of my friends went there to hangout recently, you want to see photos?

durmapuzo:

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by keems: 7:57am On Feb 19, 2019
IYANGBALI:
Rubbish. The hotel no even fine sef
am surprised someone has not visit the hotel wil go on and condemned it, it the best for now in Abuja, better Dan fraser suites and Hilton, FYI, the cheapest room about 55k and cheapest apartments is around 500k, I have used the place several times and I can tell if u re in Abuja I can take you there for a tour, if want to see pic I can send as well
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by keems: 8:07am On Feb 19, 2019
am surprised someone has not visit the hotel wil go on and condemned it, it the best for now in Abuja, better Dan fraser suites and Hilton, FYI, the cheapest room about 55k and cheapest apartments is around 500k, I have used the place several times and I can tell if u re in Abuja I can take you there for a tour, if want to see pic/vid I can send as well
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by SamOyovwi: 8:54am On Feb 19, 2019
God forbid. I can't go back to Egypt of 16 years ago. Take it Backer.
Vote for AAC. Vote for Sowore.
BullionVan111:
This is not my issue

Like for ATIKU share for PMB

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2019
Slimbumzky:
U need Deliverance.
That's why u are still poor..
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2019
uthlaw:
after building a house and buy Benz,go clubbing high and Bleep olosho what else will u do with the money.. life is too short for this shit you wanna do be careful!

Bro that's not my motive on Money. life is short anyways. whether u poor or u rich. everybody go still die one day. so why shouldn't I take risks to be wealthy.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2019
onadana:

You need real deliverance.Use your brain think straight.Legitimate money is everywhere.Think smart, work hard.Thank me later.

Mtcheeew.. same story.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2019
onadana:

Mtcheeew.. same story.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:16am On Feb 19, 2019
Homguy:
the internet never forgets.
loool
As if you know me..
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by Barbados20(m): 9:36am On Feb 19, 2019
Nice

How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? / Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Have You Ever Worked In A Factory? Come In And Share Your Experience