Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia (51139 Views)

What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? / Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) / Things You Can Relate To If You've Gone For HIV Test Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by concacid: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
Good news.
Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
Since Russia has a very minimal diplomatic relationship with the West,this will work because they won't give in into their population explosion theory i guess.
HIV is a man-made and political money spinner.
If you think that bastard called yahweh sent it down to earth to curb promiscuity,then u must be very idiotic.
Mark my words,since it's a Russian discovery,it will work!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by sexyjob(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
Pure fake news.
udomoh:
Hope for HIV cure brightens.

The Russian Central Research Institute of Epidemiology has developed a new gene therapy medicine for people living with HIV, head of the federal health watchdog Rospotrebnadzor, Anna Popova, said on Wednesday.

“The Central Research Institute of Epidemiology of Rospotrebnadzor created a fundamentally new drug for gene therapy, gene prophylactic treatment and molecular vaccination against HIV.

“A highly active antiviral drug called Dinavir, which will soon be clinically tested, has been created,” Popova said on the sidelines of an international conference on HIV and AIDS in Moscow.

The official noted that Russia was facing a number a number of problems related to treatment of HIV and AIDS, including high prices for treatment and lack of proper medications.

This is very much similar to the problems posed by HIV treatment in Nigeria.

Millions of people have been infected with HIV since it was first discovered

in early 1980s, prompting the development of drugs that would help tackle the deadly virus.

This is goodnews to Nigeria where it is estimated that every 5 out of 100 persons (5%) has HIV/AIDS. The number of people living with HIV vary from 1 to 12 in every 100 persons in the various states of the the country. In 2004, an estimated 3.2 to 3.8 million Nigerians have been infected by HIV making Nigeria the third highest prevalence rate worldwide; next to South Africa and India.

Though the rate of daily infection of HIV has dropped significantly due to efforts of the federal government, civil society organizations, multinational organisations, private individuals, among others; people living with the disease in Nigeria are desperately looking for “HIV cure”.

[url=https://nimedhealth.com.ng/2019/02/17/new-cure-for-hiv-discovered-in-russia/][/url]
Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by AMDSHY1: 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
Good
Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Thank God

I can now be skin diving at will

Baba, there are other sexually transmitted viruses that are more dangerous than HIV.

1 Like

Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by Olukat(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by pally123: 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
I'm for team Naked Wire. I don tire to lick lollipop with the wrap sad
Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
they wont allow this cure come to life cause the U.s.a unicef and UN are benefiting from it
Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by 4koff: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
Thank God o! HIV been don spoil fVck.
Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by martineverest(m): 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
pally123:
I'm for team Naked Wire. I don tire to lick lollipop with the wrap sad
u better change Ur ways B4 u start singing new songs...HIV is real

1 Like

Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by LONGPREEK(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
World will be too sweet

1 Like

Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
I hope it doesn't work for those who contacted the disease sexually
Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by IYANGBALI: 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
In that case, fok condoms
Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by bluefilm: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dandsome:
Okay.

Find the cure, keep it to yourselves for years, make name and money.

Then after some 4 to 5 years another person will claim to find he cure and then the cycle continues.

Shame on Nigeria for losing Dr Abalaka.

Indomie generation no go know that one

You mean say Abalaka no be fraud?
Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by pally123: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
martineverest:
u better change Ur ways B4 u start singing new songs...HIV is real
I say I dey lick with wrap na. But the thing sha don dey tire me. I hope this discovery is true

1 Like

Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by IYANGBALI: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
Jiang:
I hope it doesn't work for those who contacted the disease sexually
you're not God
Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by AllenSpencer: 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
OCEANMORGAN:

Baba, there are other sexually transmitted viruses that are more dangerous than HIV.

Which one again dangerous pass HIV?

Do they have cure?
Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by technicallyrich(m): 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
At last most nairalanders that come here to while a way their sorrow,since hiv have ravage them will now have hope.
I pray they get their healings
Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by kenny714433(m): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin
Can we start doing?
Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by Dandsome: 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
bluefilm:

You mean say Abalaka no be fraud?

He wasn't. He even cured some of those randy peace keeping soldiers that came back with HIV.

Also he injected himself with the virus and cured himself too.

But he's a Nigerian, and a threat to some pharmaceutical companies and makers of condoms too.

If you know you know

3 Likes

Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by Suplexx: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
This news was published in April 2018 and now a blogger went to circulate an old news nothing has been heard about again
Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by greencard: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
with the numbers of VIEWS this thread gathered,

sincerely I'm scared , I might contact AIDS. by just opening the thread to read comments,
I'm afraid many just open to see if there is cure and if genuine

what they later will do with the information is what I don't want to think it is

1 Like

Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by bluefilm: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dandsome:

He wasn't. He even cured some of those randy peace keeping soldiers that came back with HIV.

Also he injected himself with the virus and cured himself too.

But he's a Nigerian, and a threat to some pharmaceutical companies and makers of condoms too.

If you know you know

But where is he now?
Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by seancombs617: 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
gideon1971:
I love what am reading, finally na to dey chop dey go, abeg I dey find girl that is pro active in bed, and can knack for at least 25min each round, p.m me

HPV sef dey o baba were
Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by noisy45(m): 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
I thought Russia only know how to build guns, tanks, bombs, nuclear missles
Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by Xisnin(m): 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
Fake news.
The "drug is untested, yet the headline called it a "cure".
Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by newtee: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
There is no cure for HIV.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.