Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

What TV Series Are You Watching Now? Part 3 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What TV Series Are You Watching Now? Part 3 (262 Views)

What Movies or Series Are You Looking Forward To Watch? / What Comedy/sitcom/romantic Comedy TV Series Are You Watching Right Now? / Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What TV Series Are You Watching Now? Part 3 by temydee(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
I am persuaded to continue this topic where others left it. I noticed part 1 and 2 isn't updated for long time now on this platform. And because i'm a movie freak, i couldn't help it but to share my fav movies (especially TV series) with some movie freaks in here like me.

Well, i'm currently watching these TV Series: The Gifted, Siren, The Passage, Legacies to mention but a few.

I'm Temidayo AKA Temydee.
If you're obsessed with watching TV Series like me, and wanna hangout with me, why don't you join me, while we share and discuss our fav movies. Click>>> https://temydee.com/hangouts/topic/what-tv-series-are-you-watching-now/

(1) (Reply)

Turn Up Charlie Tv-show Review 2019 Cast Crew / Siempre Bruja Tv-show Review 2019 Cast Crew / Say Goodbye To Westeros! WATCH Amazing Trailer For Game Of Thrones Documentary –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.