Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Help Pls!!. Can I Unlock This ZTE Mifi To Support Glo 4g? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Pls!!. Can I Unlock This ZTE Mifi To Support Glo 4g? (1958 Views)

ZTE Mifi Password Forgotten / Mtn 3g Vs Glo 4g Lte Internet Speed Test(Shocking Result) / Glo 4g Lte Is Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls!!. Can I Unlock This ZTE Mifi To Support Glo 4g? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
It's very urgent pls? sad sad

Re: Help Pls!!. Can I Unlock This ZTE Mifi To Support Glo 4g? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Help pls
Re: Help Pls!!. Can I Unlock This ZTE Mifi To Support Glo 4g? by OluwaseunBanjo: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2019
I've used this type of mifi before. It's easy to unlock but this type doesn't support glo 4G band. That is why I'm not using it again. Take it to computer Village to unlock.
Re: Help Pls!!. Can I Unlock This ZTE Mifi To Support Glo 4g? by Freelancerx: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Step 1: First, turn off the modem and insert the SIM card of your choice.
Step 2: Turn it on and plug it into your PC or you can equally connect it to your smartphone using the Huawei app.
Step 3: After plugging the modem, it begins to make an automatic search for the ip address: 192.168.8.1. When the search is complete, you have to enter your login details; by default the username and password are both “admin” without the quotes.
Step 4: Next, you are prompted to enter an unlock code for the modem because it is currently locked. Pause at this stage; don’t just type in any code as you run the risk of vitiating the modem.
Step 5: For a genuine unlock code, you need to visit this free online code generator and insert the IMEI and network details of your modem. When you’ve entered the details and generated the code move on to the final step.
Step 6: Finally, copy the code and paste it into the box when your modem prompts you for an unlock code. If the code is good, you should see a success message and you can then begin to use the modem with other networks.
Re: Help Pls!!. Can I Unlock This ZTE Mifi To Support Glo 4g? by jidxin(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2019
Freelancerx:
Step 2: Turn it on and plug it into your PC or you can equally connect it to your smartphone using the Huawei app.
Step 3: After plugging the modem, it begins to make an automatic search for the ip address: 192.168.8.1. When the search is complete, you have to enter your login details; by default the username and password are both “admin” without the quotes.
Step 4: Next, you are prompted to enter an unlock code for the modem because it is currently locked. Pause at this stage; don’t just type in any code as you run the risk of vitiating the modem.
Step 5: For a genuine unlock code, you need to visit this free online code generator and insert the IMEI and network details of your modem. When you’ve entered the details and generated the code move on to the final step.
Step 6: Finally, copy the code and paste it into the box when your modem prompts you for an unlock code. If the code is good, you should see a success message and you can then begin to use the modem with other networks.

pls do u know hiow i can recover my mifi password, the one at d back had peeled off.
Re: Help Pls!!. Can I Unlock This ZTE Mifi To Support Glo 4g? by Elldeb(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2019
jidxin:

pls do u know hiow i can recover my mifi password, the one at d back had peeled off.

Connect the mifi to a pc using a usb cable and enter the admin interface. Input admin password and login. Then search for WiFi or wlan setting .the password should be there.
Re: Help Pls!!. Can I Unlock This ZTE Mifi To Support Glo 4g? by Elldeb(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2019
jidxin:

Connect the mifi to a pc using a usb cable and enter the admin interface through a web browser. Input admin password and login. Then search for WiFi or wlan setting .the password should be there.
Re: Help Pls!!. Can I Unlock This ZTE Mifi To Support Glo 4g? by def111(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2019
Freelancerx:

pls my Zte mifi work fine with mtn and airtel 4g, only Glo show HSPA and not 4g LTE..... do i need to unlock it and how can i do it,, thank you
Re: Help Pls!!. Can I Unlock This ZTE Mifi To Support Glo 4g? by fredie107(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
I thought the ZTE is universal.... Which unlock again u wan do?
Re: Help Pls!!. Can I Unlock This ZTE Mifi To Support Glo 4g? by supershina2016: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Please, how to root my phone Gionee P8M without PC please.
Re: Help Pls!!. Can I Unlock This ZTE Mifi To Support Glo 4g? by GreatSeT(m): 12:38am On Jul 26, 2020
Please can someone help me with the unlock code for Huawei E5172s-920
Model:
E5172s-920
SN:
M7G7SB93C1102621
IMEI:

Thanks in Advance

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Create Custom Airtel Numbers / Top 5 TECNO Spark 3 Unique Features You Need To Know / American Used Samsung Galaxy Note 8 For Sale At A Cheaper Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.