Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

ZTE Mifi Password Forgotten - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ZTE Mifi Password Forgotten (8282 Views)

Change Your Airtel Mifi Password In 5 Easy Steps / Password Forgotten: How To Log In To Huawei E5573 4g Universal Mobile Wifi / Help Pls!!. Can I Unlock This ZTE Mifi To Support Glo 4g? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ZTE Mifi Password Forgotten by Godsonjolly: 11:03am On Sep 11, 2021
Good day everyone, pls I have a ZTE pocket mifi. I forgot the password,wrote it somewhere but can't find it. Normally,it's written at the back of the mifi but every word there has been erased so there's no way to get it. Pls can anyone help me on how to get a new password to login,pls it's very important.
Re: ZTE Mifi Password Forgotten by ProjectNEXT(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
Godsonjolly:
Good day everyone, pls I have a ZTE pocket mifi. I forgot the password,wrote it somewhere but can't find it. Normally,it's written at the back of the mifi but every word there has been erased so there's no way to get it. Pls can anyone help me on how to get a new password to login,pls it's very important.
If the password for your MiFi has been changed and you don't know what it is, you can do a factory reset to restore the password to "admin".

Turn on the MiFi.

Insert a straightened paper clip into the small hole on the bottom of the MiFi, and hold it there for 5 seconds. The LED lights should turn off.

Set up and connect your MiFi using the default password (admin).
Re: ZTE Mifi Password Forgotten by Godsonjolly: 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
ProjectNEXT:

If the password for your MiFi has been changed and you don't know what it is, you can do a factory reset to restore the password to "admin".

Turn on the MiFi.

Insert a straightened paper clip into the small hole on the bottom of the MiFi, and hold it there for 5 seconds. The LED lights should turn off.

Set up and connect your MiFi using the default password (admin).

Pls how do I set up?
I did this but couldn't setup the password
Re: ZTE Mifi Password Forgotten by Elxandre(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Godsonjolly:
Use the wps button on the mifi to connect to PC.
When you successfully enter the interface, you can look around for how to change password in the settings.
Use Google to check how to use wps if you're confused.
Re: ZTE Mifi Password Forgotten by chr1s(m): 8:48am On Sep 12, 2021
Dont reset the mifi. What you simply need to do is to connect your mifi to pc using a usb cable. After connecting you'd be able to see your password
Re: ZTE Mifi Password Forgotten by ThaThinka: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
Please can someone help me with how to set up an unlocked foreign MiFi device? I'm finding it difficult to do.

When I connected, I got a notification that I needed to log in to the network and was redirected to the page in the screenshot when I clicked on the prompt. I also got sent to this page when I entered Google URL.

From what I read, I needed to enter a password (admin) somewhere but I can't find it. Please help!

Cc

ProjectNEXT
Elxandre
Chr1s

Re: ZTE Mifi Password Forgotten by Elxandre(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
If it has a wps key, use that to connect, you can then find the password from the connected device.
Re: ZTE Mifi Password Forgotten by ORIJIN201(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2021
ThaThinka:
Please can someone help me with how to set up an unlocked foreign MiFi device? I'm finding it difficult to do.

When I connected, I got a notification that I needed to log in to the network and was redirected to the page in the screenshot when I clicked on the prompt. I also got sent to this page when I entered Google URL.

From what I read, I needed to enter a password (admin) somewhere but I can't find it. Please help! Name?

Cc

ProjectNEXT
Elxandre
Chr1s

Name?
Re: ZTE Mifi Password Forgotten by ThaThinka: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thanks, Elxandre and ORIJIN201.

I have been able to resolve the issue after trying a suggestion I found in the device's manual that I later downloaded.

I'm replying now because the antispam bot banned me from posting while trying to do so yesterday afternoon.
Re: ZTE Mifi Password Forgotten by Elxandre(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
ThaThinka:
Thanks, Elxandre and ORIJIN201.

I have been able to resolve the issue after trying a suggestion I found in the device's manual that I later downloaded.

I'm replying now because the antispam bot banned me from posting while trying to do so yesterday afternoon.
Alright. Great.
Re: ZTE Mifi Password Forgotten by Adex2442: 9:13am On May 25, 2022
chr1s:
Dont reset the mifi. What you simply need to do is to connect your mifi to pc using a usb cable. After connecting you'd be able to see your password

This solved the problem. Tanks boss
Re: ZTE Mifi Password Forgotten by oluwamagnum(m): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2022
Please how did you resolve this?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: MTN Browse Till You Drop 100naira Only / Some Questions About Your Smartphone Batteries And Their Answers / TECNO Partners VOGUE To Capture ‘style In Motion’ At London Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.