Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Abuja Based Car Dealer Arraigned Over $25,300 Fraud. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Based Car Dealer Arraigned Over $25,300 Fraud. Photo (18944 Views)

EFCC Docks Man For N17.4 Million, $6,300 Fraud In Lagos (Photo) / Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Based Car Dealer Arraigned Over $25,300 Fraud. Photo by jaxxy(m): 10:17am On Feb 19, 2019
Ok Bt if it’s buahri’s boys who took sm1s 40m they dare not prosecute
Re: Abuja Based Car Dealer Arraigned Over $25,300 Fraud. Photo by Dredgemaster(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2019
post=75876093:
FACE OF A CRIMINAL!!!
. Tribe of criminals
Re: Abuja Based Car Dealer Arraigned Over $25,300 Fraud. Photo by Charlieluvboy(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2019
Please I'm in need of a job. Can anyone help me with one. Thanks in advance.
Re: Abuja Based Car Dealer Arraigned Over $25,300 Fraud. Photo by bolagold2018(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2019
*Never Stay bored on WhatsApp again! with " Laffing Zone " on your Status Updates*
Laffing Zone is a WhatsApp TV that is fully loaded with:

� Direct Trending Updates from your WhatsApp ) you don't need to waste data to browse the internet or any other social network to stay updated).

� Unlimited funny content,

� Hookup sessions (for single ladies and guys)

� Motivational talks

� Giveaways (money, airtime) and lots more...

� Games

� Polls

There are lot of fun that awaits you on " LAFFING ZONE " .... Catch you there!

Here is the link below to access Laffing Zone !

���

https:///2349022721356?text=I%20want%20to%20stay%20bored-less%20on%20WhatsApp%2C%20My%20name%20is%3A

Re: Abuja Based Car Dealer Arraigned Over $25,300 Fraud. Photo by backspaced(f): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2019
We are hiring Internal Auditor on behalf of our client, a well-established and diversified business group based in Sango-Ota, Nigeria.

JOB SCOPE:

• Usual Day to day Internal Auditing to ensure financial/business/commercial
prudence and governance/compliance to statutory and internal guidelines in force.
• Ensure the daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts are checked and prudence verified.
• All related IA reports sent are carrying real observations / findings specifying business impact/effect, implications, IA opinion/suggestion, auditee’s feedback along with the time limit for preventive/corrective actions/measures.

Qualification & Experience:

• HND in Accounts & Member of I-CAN (A qualified Chartered Accountant) –
with 5 years minimum experience in Internal Audit in Manufacturing Registered limited liability companies.
• Internal Audit Report Writing and Knowledge of Tally / ERP systems working-----must

Required Skill:

• Financial Analytic Skills
• Presentation/Report Writing skills
• Communication & Organizational skills

Apply to response@elevantix.com with position as subject line
Re: Abuja Based Car Dealer Arraigned Over $25,300 Fraud. Photo by mraloy1: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2019
todays winnings is available, call or whatsapp.
Re: Abuja Based Car Dealer Arraigned Over $25,300 Fraud. Photo by Originakalokalo(m): 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
Capensis:

Why not open a church and start 'eating' tithe instead of wasting your talent here.

Not everyone is called to start a church.

Are you a child of God?
Re: Abuja Based Car Dealer Arraigned Over $25,300 Fraud. Photo by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Not everyone is called to start a church.

Are you a child of God?

Which of the Gods are you talking about, cos I remember being God and its Child at the same time.
Re: Abuja Based Car Dealer Arraigned Over $25,300 Fraud. Photo by Originakalokalo(m): 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
Capensis:

Which of the Gods are you talking about, cos I remember being God and its Child at the same time.

There is only one God.

He is the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

I am talking about him.
Re: Abuja Based Car Dealer Arraigned Over $25,300 Fraud. Photo by Lionheartedfew: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hugo boss shirt with Polo crest,Aba dey try sha
Re: Abuja Based Car Dealer Arraigned Over $25,300 Fraud. Photo by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
Originakalokalo:

There is only one God.

He is the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

I am talking about him.

Last time I checked the Bible's Genesis: "Let US make man in OUR own image" was written there. If you studied elementary English as a subject, you will understand what 'us' and 'our' in the quoted message signify.

And to buffer that analogy, the Bible also indicated that 'Elohim' were the 'God' Hierarchy; Elohim being a plural which means 'Those who from the heavens (sky) came'. The Singular word for Elohim is Eloha. But the Bible stated Elohim, which is plural once again to buttress the fact of story of Creation, which I quote again "Let US make man in OUR image'.

These beings were, actually are (because their civilization still exists) advanced human civilizations of genetic scientists, astronauts, mathematicians and DNA programmers as well as Computer programmers. They are responsible for genetically building us and are constantly handling the evolution of Human beings of Earth even till this date.

If you want to communicate with them, I can show you how to. The Bible is too ancient for use at this time, except ofcourse for the purpose of historical studies and reference purposes. Outside of those 2 areas, it is useless.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Based Car Dealer Arraigned Over $25,300 Fraud. Photo by Originakalokalo(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
Capensis:

Last time I checked the Bible's Genesis: "Let US make man in OUR own image" was written there. If you studied elementary English as a subject, you will understand what 'us' and 'our' in the quoted message signify.

And to buffer that analogy, the Bible also indicated that 'Elohim' were the 'God' Hierarchy; Elohim being a plural which means 'Those who from the heavens (sky) came'. The Singular word for Elohim is Eloha. But the Bible stated Elohim, which is plural once again to buttress the fact of story of Creation, which I quote again "Let US make man in OUR image'.

These beings were, actually are (because their civilization still exists) advanced human civilizations of genetic scientists, astronauts, mathematicians and DNA programmers as well as Computer programmers. They are responsible for genetically building us and are constantly handling the evolution of Human beings of Earth even till this date.

If you want to communicate with them, I can show you how to. The Bible is too ancient for use at this time, except ofcourse for the purpose of historical studies and reference purposes. Outside of those 2 areas, it is useless.

Show me.
Re: Abuja Based Car Dealer Arraigned Over $25,300 Fraud. Photo by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Show me.

Create a thread and invite me. I have no intention of derailing this one.
Re: Abuja Based Car Dealer Arraigned Over $25,300 Fraud. Photo by Originakalokalo(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Capensis:

The Bible is not useless. It contains the word of God on which I rest.

These things you gather up here are called THE DOCTRINES OF THE DEVILS.

The devil tempted Adam and eve with knowledge, more knowledge than they were supposed to know at that time...

I can see that the devil has used the same method on you... You looked for extra knowledge and you have been deceived. . ..

Now, you carry this "knowledge " around to trip over the unsuspecting.....

I am a child of the most high God.

I know enough about what I need to know.

The Holy Spirit of God teaches me all things, things that I need to know...

...and after here on earth, my understanding shall be full.

My brother, you need to seek Jesus ....

It is clear that you have been deceived by "knowledge "
Re: Abuja Based Car Dealer Arraigned Over $25,300 Fraud. Photo by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
Originakalokalo:

The Bible is not useless. It contains the word of God on which I rest.

These things you gather up here are called THE DOCTRINES OF THE DEVILS.

The devil tempted Adam and eve with knowledge, more knowledge than they were supposed to know at that time...

I can see that the devil has used the same method on you... You looked for extra knowledge and you have been deceived. . ..

Now, you carry this "knowledge " around to trip over the unsuspecting.....

I am a child of the most high God.

I know enough about what I need to know.

The Holy Spirit of God teaches me all things, things that I need to know...

...and after here on earth, my understanding shall be full.

My brother, you need to seek Jesus ....

It is clear that you have been deceived by "knowledge "

First of all, I have read the entire Bible 2 times. So, apparently, I know more about the Bible than you do.

Secondly I have worked in a Church Presidency for a couple of years.

Thirdly, I am way older than you, very much educated than you and therefore knows the stupidity associated with dogmatism and religious zombeism.

Having read the Bible's 66 Books thoroughly, I have also studied some of the ancient manuscripts and scrolls from which the Bible was intepreted from, from the Aramaic writings, which was translated to ancient sanskrit, to Hebrew before King James (who by the way, murdered his wife and mother) made nonsense of the entire old scripts and doctored the ancient writings thereby inserting his testaments and clauses which you now stupidly use to brainwash yourself into a State of parasitic zombieism.

Well, to be frank, even the ancient scrolls of all religions are still mumbo jumbo as written, cos the ancient stories was just an attempt to explain the Holographic nature of the Simulated Reality on this Educational Avatar Reality Training Habitat (E.A.R.T.H).

Should you want to know what this Life means, your Purpose in Life, Your Soul Mission, The Mind, Time and the Dimensions of the entire Universal Grid system and how you can use the programming codes of the universe to take yourself and your family from stupidity and poverty, then create that fuccking thread, so I can help guide you through your naivity.

Otherwise, keep staying silly with your heads on the clouds of ancient writings and do not blame the Devils and Angels for your stupidity, they are human constructs.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Based Car Dealer Arraigned Over $25,300 Fraud. Photo by Originakalokalo(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
Capensis:

First of all, I have read the entire Bible 2 times. So, apparently, I know more about the Bible than you do.

You obviously don't know who you are talking to.

Capensis:

Secondly I have worked in a Church Presidency for a couple of years.

You wasted your time during this period... Without a single knowledge of Jesus.

No wonder Jesus said.... "Not everyone that called me Lord Lord shall inherit the kingdom of heaven "

You fall under this category.

Capensis:

Thirdly, I am way older than you, very much educated than you and therefore knows the stupidity associated with dogmatism and religious zombeism.

Again, you don't know who you are talking to.

Capensis:

Having read the Bible's 66 Books thoroughly, I have also studied some of the ancient manuscripts and scrolls from which the Bible was intepreted from, from the Aramaic writings, which was translated to ancient sanskrit, to Hebrew before King James (who by the way, murdered his wife and mother) made nonsense of the entire old scripts and doctored the ancient writings thereby inserting his testaments and clauses which you now stupidly use to brainwash yourself into a State of parasitic zombieism.

Again, all these was a waste of time.

People like apostle Paul, Peter and Stephen to mention but a few, could not be deceived by what swept you

away because THE HAD A PERSONAL ENCOUNTER WITH JESUS. You had nothing in all those years in church.

Capensis:

Well, to be frank, even the ancient scrolls of all religions are still mumbo jumbo as written, cos the ancient stories was just an attempt to explain the Holographic nature of the Simulated Reality on this Educational Avatar Reality Training Habitat (E.A.R.T.H).

Should you want to know what this Life means, your Purpose in Life, Your Soul Mission, The Mind, Time and the Dimensions of the entire Universal Grid system and how you can use the programming codes of the universe to take yourself and your family from stupidity and poverty, then create that fuccking thread, so I can help guide you through your naivity.[/quote ]

Don't bother yourself about me. You have a lot to worry about yourself.

[quote author=Capensis post=75893425]
Otherwise, keep staying silly with your heads on the clouds of ancient writings and do not blame the Devils and Angels for your stupidity, they are human constructs.

Devils and angels are human construct?

This is the zenith of ignorance....

With all you know, you know nothing.

Seek Jesus on a personal level... Experience him and follow him. You won't be easily swayed by doctrines of the devil.

Jesus told Peter.... " the devil desire to sift you like a wheat"

He doesn't respect anyone. You have been deceived.

Bye.
Re: Abuja Based Car Dealer Arraigned Over $25,300 Fraud. Photo by HumphreyGspot(m): 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
DonCrack:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Enugu Zonal office on Monday, February 18, 2019 arraigned an Abuja based car dealer, Obinna Clement Ogbuehi before Justice A.A. Nwobodo of the High Court of Enugu State on a two-count charge of obtaining under false pretences and criminal conversion of $25,300 (Twenty Five Thousand Three Hundred U.S Dollars).

Ogbuehi‘s offence according to the charges amount to stealing contrary to Section 342 of the Criminal Code Law of Enugu State, and Obtaining Money by False Pretences contrary to Section 1 (1) of the Advance Fee Fraud and Other Fraud Related Offences Act, both of which are punishable under the same laws.

https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/abuja-based-car-dealer-arraigned-over.html?m=1

Click link to Continue Reading

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building / Kidnap Gang Engages Osun Police In Hours Of Gun Duel In Erin Osun Community / Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.