Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,361 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Threats From A Police Neighbor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Threats From A Police Neighbor (415 Views)

Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats / Auchi Poly Gangs Issue Threats As Supremacy Tussle Intensifies / Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Threats From A Police Neighbor by afoife: 2:00am On Feb 19, 2019
Good morning NLders. Please how does one handle threats from a police neighbor. This neighbor of mine is a semi- illiterate who somehow found herself in the police force. Some days ago while we were discussing about the election, which she was not involved cos I don't relate with her. The discussion somehow got to the role of police in the election process and I made a comment that one needs to be careful of the NPF cos they have more bad eggs among them than good ones and every other person began to share their experience. Suddenly she jumped out of her flat and began to shout she was going to make sure she gets us arrested get every one into trouble and then we will realize we need her, she will make sure we come begging her for assistance bla bla....

My concern.
Initially I ignored her and just told her off, that such will never happen, but after a second thought, these people are next to the devil in been dubious, I am not always at home what if she breaks into my apartment and plants stuffs in my apartment to raise dust. If you understand what I mean.

Just trying to beat her to her game. How can I be more proactive in this situation?

Thanks
Re: Threats From A Police Neighbor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:17am On Feb 19, 2019
Explain it to a lawyer , the same way you explained it here.....for posterity sake!

She may carry out her threat sooner than expected.

Lawyers in the house, you are needed please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Threats From A Police Neighbor by Ghost1994: 3:56am On Feb 19, 2019
since good egg still among them, report it to one of the egg... before it's too late
Re: Threats From A Police Neighbor by Hoodbilonia: 6:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Plant watch bomb in her flat
Be away from the scene at leadt abt 1km away.
Then let the bomb go off
Anything black on black
I hate them
Re: Threats From A Police Neighbor by afoife: 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Thank you all. Will see a lawyer asap

(1) (Reply)

Wife Said, "My Husband Sleeps With Our Daughters" To Court.(olukiesyblog). / Koffi Olomide Jailed For 2 Years Over Rape Of 15-year-old Girl / Thieves Now Rob Planes For Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.