Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Wife Said, "My Husband Sleeps With Our Daughters" To Court.(olukiesyblog). - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Said, "My Husband Sleeps With Our Daughters" To Court.(olukiesyblog). (415 Views)

Insecurity: Families Give Their Daughters To Bandits As Brides For Protection / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Said, "My Husband Sleeps With Our Daughters" To Court.(olukiesyblog). by olukiesy(m): 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
A 63-year-old businesswoman, Mrs. Mabel Alli, on Friday prayed at Igando Customary Court in Lagos, to end her 41-year-old marriage to husband, Richard, alleging that he sleeps with his daughters and has impregnated her sister.

She told the court that her husband sexually molested her

"After impregnating my sister, he took one of our daughters to the hospital for abortion.

"My 13-year-old girl also reported to me that he always sneaks in his room to have sex with him.

"I have caught my husband red handed on our third daughter. My friends and domestic staff are not exempted, I've got them too much, "NAN quoted her as saying.

The petitioner said that his husband was fetish and also wanted to use her money in ritual in order to finance her political ambition.
"He has duties to various herbalists in Badagry, Sango and other places for money ritual; I followed him

"I stopped following him in herbalists when the last herbalist had taken me to ask him, but I got used to one of our daughters.

"He told me that I should stop following my husband as he wanted to use me for ritual or make me mad, so he would inherit my properties which include cars and houses.

"My husband collects money from me using charms, but he finally lost the election.

Mabel has alleged that her husband does not care

"Everything rests on me, I shoulder all his responsibilities or feeding the family, paying the children's school fees among other responsibilities.

I beg the court to terminate this union. I am no longer interested because my husband wants to kill me, "she told the court.

However, Richard, who denied all the allegations, welcomed the divorce suit, saying he was no longer interested in the marriage.

He claimed that he was the source of his wife's wealth.

After listening to the submissions of the estranged couple, the President of the court, Mr Adeniyi Koledoye, adjourned the case until May 2, for judgment.

Source: https://olukiesyblog..com/2019/03/wife-said-my-husband-sleeps-with-our-daughters.html

OlukiesyBlog

Re: Wife Said, "My Husband Sleeps With Our Daughters" To Court.(olukiesyblog). by kaykay1980: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
I beg where this happen

(1) (Reply)

Woman In Tears At The ATM In Asaba, After Duped N400k By Internet Fraudsters / See Nigerian Sex Worker Killed By Italian Man Over Poor Sex Performance / Policemen On “illegal” Duty, Trapped After A Hotel Gate Was Locked Against Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.