Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Buhari Responsible For My Appointment, Not Saraki - Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Responsible For My Appointment, Not Saraki - Lai Mohammed (245 Views)

APC Crisis: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Move Against Kwara Governor Over Caretaker List / Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister / "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Buhari Responsible For My Appointment, Not Saraki - Lai Mohammed by oluchisimfred: 4:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Lai Mohammed, Nigeria's Minister for Information and Culture who reacted to a statement by Dr Doyin Okupe, in which he gave credit to the Senate President, Bukola Saraki for the minister’s appointment, stated that Buhari is responsible for his appointment, not Saraki.

Recall that we reported that Dr Doyin Okupe, the Special Adviser (Media) to the Director-General of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council  disclosed that Saraki contributed more than Tinubu, Amaechi to make Buhari President in 2015 in his statement titled “How Lai Mohammed betrayed Saraki”, and further revealed that APC stakeholders agreed that former Governor of Kwara State would be the Senate President if Buhari became victorious at the polls.

The Minister who reacted to the statement on Monday, said it was “laughable’’ that anyone would seek to take credit for his appointment. He further claimed that the former presidential aide was merely writing fiction in his claim and deserves an award for it.

Lai Mohammed who stated that Buhari is responsible for his appointment, accused Saraki of fighting politics in Kwara State where they are both from, by proxy. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/19/buhari-responsible-for-my-appointment-not-saraki-lai-mohammed/

Lalasticlala, seun,mynd44

Re: Buhari Responsible For My Appointment, Not Saraki - Lai Mohammed by Mynd44: 4:52am On Feb 19, 2019

(1)

How Inec Can Overcome Ballot Box Snatchers / 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari / 'we Support Nigeria To Manage Its Own Internal Affairs'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.