Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence (1526 Views)

Deputy Governor Nkem Okeke Committed An Electoral Offence By Revealing His Vote / Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat / Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence by Koralords: 5:51am On Feb 19, 2019
byteem:

Bourdillon house .. Ikoyi.. Tvc house .. Royal garden city ajah.. Govt house gra .. Govt house Abuja.. Illubirin housing estate .. Medical park at end of awolowo road.. Should.I still go on..
May god bless you ,it's very annoying calling atiku a thief and ignoring Tinubu ,all the money he has he inherited it from his late mother Na
Re: Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence by byteem: 5:51am On Feb 19, 2019
helinues:

100% yes if that will make the election free, fair and credible moreover, I am not planning to snatch one or are you?

Police will shoot ur mother and guess what they will tag her a ballot box snatcher.. Then they will kill ur brother and call him a kidnapper.. After that buhari will give u an award for being a loyal idiot..
Re: Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence by dukeprince50: 5:52am On Feb 19, 2019
Koralords:

Killing of Shia protesters is not indiscriminate killing
why will a shia protester engage the army in a fight? they only told u it was a peaceful protest, no one told you they stone the armies and injure some with bottles.
They are there to keep law and order, if you protest and fight them, they will fight back, the strongest will win.
Re: Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence by dukeprince50: 5:56am On Feb 19, 2019
byteem:

Police will shoot ur mother and guess what they will tag her a ballot box snatcher.. Then they will kill ur brother and call him a kidnapper.. After that buhari will give u an award for being a loyal idiot..
u don't have to insult him, If the rigging parties know that there could be accidental discharge, they will not snatch ballot box if they love the citizens, but they do not like the citizens that is why they will steal the peoples will and won't care using innocent people as defence. The army will do their work, his mom will not die but live to see who wins
Re: Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence by helinues: 6:00am On Feb 19, 2019
byteem:

Police will shoot my mother and guess what they will tag her a ballot box snatcher.. Then they will kill my brother and call him a kidnapper.. After that buhari will give me an award for being a loyal idiot..

Re: Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence by Koralords: 6:01am On Feb 19, 2019
helinues:

100% yes if that will make the election free, fair and credible moreover, I am not planning to snatch one or are you?
So a ballot snatcher deserves to be shot and you celebrate treasury looters ,I repeat that's unpresidential from the president ,well he has less than a week before he looses
Someone that can manage a business how can he manage a country
Re: Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence by helinues: 6:01am On Feb 19, 2019
Koralords:

Bro I don't support blindly and more so atiku does not need ballot snatchers to win ,he has the goodwill is most Nigerians

Then dont be afraid of ballot snatchers. If they are Apc thugs, let army deal with them shikena.
Re: Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence by helinues: 6:03am On Feb 19, 2019
Koralords:

So a ballot snatcher deserves to be shot and you celebrate treasury looters ,I repeat that's unpresidential from the president ,well he has less than a week before he looses
Someone that can manage a business how can he manage a country

Saturday is almost here. All this ranting shall be put to an end.

Buhari reelection has been sealed and ordained from heaven. We are only for formality.
Re: Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence by byteem: 6:04am On Feb 19, 2019
If only these mofos knew how.many innocent Nigerians have been brutally killed by our law men and tagged criminals this fool won't make.such comment.. So u justify the killing of Nigerians .. Off course non of.us plan to.steal ballot boxes..its their cronies who.will .. But guess who the victims.will be .. Yes.. us..and by giving the army and police such a blank.cheque u embolden them.. To harass and intimidate innocent voters who will be wasted and tagged criminals for not doing their bidding.. I Dnt blame these people.. They are just bitter because their plan to.replicate osun model on a federal level was resisted..
Re: Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence by allthingsgood: 6:05am On Feb 19, 2019
[s]
byteem:

Bourdillon house .. Ikoyi.. Tvc house .. Royal garden city ajah.. Govt house gra .. Govt house Abuja.. Illubirin housing estate .. Medical park at end of awolowo road.. Should.I still go on..
[/s]

Lies
Fake news grin
Re: Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence by Koralords: 6:06am On Feb 19, 2019
byteem:
If he knew how.many innocent Nigerians have been brutally killed by our law men and tagged criminals this fool won't make.such comment.. So u justify the killing of Nigerians .. Off course non of.us plan to.steal ballot boxes..its their cronies who.will .. But guess who the victims.will be .. Yes.. us..and by giving the army and police such a blank.cheque u embolden them.. To harass and intimidate innocent voters who will be wasted and tagged criminals for not doing their bidding.. I Dnt blame these people.. They are just bitter because their plan to.replicate osun model on a federal level was resisted..
Bro that's the point I trying to make that those apc supporters don't get .no one is supporting ballot snatching ,but they can kill anybody and label him a ballot snatcher
Re: Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence by PointZerom: 6:12am On Feb 19, 2019
deomelo:

Same to you when ballot box snatching gunmen spray them with stray bullets while snatching ballot boxes.

Don't create law that will kill you when power had left you.
Re: Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence by dokie: 6:30am On Feb 19, 2019
dukeprince50:
why are u guys against the president's speech, the army do not engage in indiscriminate killing, tell that to the cultists in Nigeria.

Which army is not involved in indiscriminate killings?
Re: Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence by dokie: 6:36am On Feb 19, 2019
Koralords:

Bro that's the point I trying to make that those apc supporters don't get .no one is supporting ballot snatching ,but they can kill anybody and label him a ballot snatcher

Beyond who wins, this elections have made me to realize that Nigeria houses the most wicked, immoral and unprincipled set of human beings.

APC supporters are outright demonic. So bad is it that if Buhari were to order the killing of pdp members, they will support it, and I'm not joking, they will support it.

I'm indeed sober.
Re: Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence by dokie: 6:39am On Feb 19, 2019
helinues:

Saturday is almost here. All this ranting shall be put to an end.

Buhari reelection has been sealed and ordained from heaven. We are only for formality.

It is your father the devil that ordained it not the God of heaven and earth.

On Saturday, you will know that the earth and it's fullness thereof belongs to the Lord.
Re: Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence by helinues: 6:40am On Feb 19, 2019
dokie:

It is your father the devil that ordained it not the God of heaven and earth.

On Saturday, you will know that the earth and it's fullness thereof belongs to the Lord.

grin

Re: Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence by dokie: 6:43am On Feb 19, 2019
dukeprince50:
u don't have to insult him, If the rigging parties know that there could be accidental discharge, they will not snatch ballot box if they love the citizens, but they do not like the citizens that is why they will steal the peoples will and won't care using innocent people as defence. The army will do their work, his mom will not die but live to see who wins

You and i know that the entire statement of the president has noting to do with patriotism but everything to do with hypocrisy. For the crime he pronounces judgement for, he is guilty of it and would be guilty of it in the coming elections but will only judge those of other parties.
Re: Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence by daddytime(m): 6:48am On Feb 19, 2019
Lol
All hitherto deposits for BBS (Ballot Box Snatching) are unrefundable no matter the prevailing circumstances.

We never ready die yet...

Signed

Oga boss of BBS.
Re: Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence by Born2Breed(f): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2019
dukeprince50:
if he gives it with body language, you will still insult him, so forget it.
The message was clear, first he is telling people not to mess with the country's electoral process. secondly he is telling the army to deal with the people that will try such act.
Nigeria is too big for an 18,19,20yr old fools to mess with it.

The President swore to uphold the constitution.

Punishment for offenders are fully stipulated there, without this directives govt armed agencies kill innocent Nigerians with reckless abandone,what do you think will happen if someone is framed for stealing ballot boxes.

They will shoot before asking questions,it has happened before. In 2015 at a polling station at Ikpoba hill,benin city a young man trying to stop election riggers was killed and burnt to death it took some investigation to discover he was actually framed by the riggers.

The unfortunate part of these is people with little or no knowledge of history and idi0ts are first to shout kids,when your IQ is lower than that of a kindergarten.
Re: Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence by dukeprince50: 11:57am On Feb 19, 2019
Born2Breed:

The President swore to uphold the constitution.

Punishment for offenders are fully stipulated there, without this directives govt armed agencies kill innocent Nigerians with reckless abandone,what do you think will happen if someone is framed for stealing ballot boxes.

They will shoot before asking questions,it has happened before. In 2015 at a polling station at Ikpoba hill,benin city a young man trying to stop election riggers was killed and burnt to death it took some investigation to discover he was actually framed by the riggers.

The unfortunate part of these is people with little or no knowledge of history and idi0ts are first to shout kids,when your IQ is lower than that of a kindergarten.
The last line is not necessary, only kids insult and throw tantrums, but why PDP supporters not advising their candidate not to involve in shameful act but are attacking the president, you are sympathetic towards thugs and criminals. Buhari didn't say mobs should burn civilian, he said army should deal ruthlessly to ballot box snatchers. Did d military kill and burn the guy that was framed? oga if u wan steal ballot, no problem, d army gallantly deh wait for u
Re: Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence by Born2Breed(f): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
dukeprince50:
The last line is not necessary, only kids insult and throw tantrums, but why PDP supporters not advising their candidate not to involve in shameful act but are attacking the president, you are sympathetic towards thugs and criminals. Buhari didn't say mobs should burn civilian, he said army should deal ruthlessly to ballot box snatchers. Did d military kill and burn the guy that was framed? oga if u wan steal ballot, no problem, d army gallantly deh wait for u

You are the kid here, you referred to your elder and betters as a 18,19,20yrs and you are here whining like the sissy that you are.

You have further confirmed that you are indeed an empty headed ninny. I thought you have passed weaning. Go get your feeding bottle m0r0n.
Re: Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence by dukeprince50: 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Born2Breed:

You are the kid here, you referred to your elder and betters as a 18,19,20yrs and you are here whining like the sissy that you are.

You have further confirmed that you are indeed an empty headed ninny. I thought you have passed weaning. Go get your feeding bottle m0r0n.
hahahahaha, e pain am o.
#SNATCHandDIE issa goal.
ur so stupid calling u an idiot is an insult to ur glory.
Go snatch, I'll be happy to read ur news on nairaland. Thief

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Called Emir Of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II "A Bloody Liar" / What Local Govt Autonomy Will Do To Governors – Senator Gumel / Breaking: PDP Youth Leader Sold Out Election Materials To APC Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.