Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Reno Omokri Called Emir Of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II "A Bloody Liar" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Called Emir Of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II "A Bloody Liar" (1522 Views)

Muhammad Sanusi: Nigerians Selling Votes, INEC, Police Not Neutral / Kano State Governor 'ganduje' Suspend Emir Of Kano 'mallam Sanusi II' See Reason / Reno Omokri Called Amaechi "Lizard of Ubima" As Wike Defeated Him In His LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Called Emir Of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II "A Bloody Liar" by Muttee: 10:38am On May 11, 2019
Reno Omokri shades Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II as Governor Ganduje create new 4 emirate in kano

In 2014/2015, a BLOODY LIAR (let me control myself and not use unprintable words) who was REPORTING to then President Goodluck Jonathan felt he had dealt Jonathan a death blow politically by telling a $49 billion dollar LIE. In 2019, those on whose behalf he dealt that LYING blow on Jonathan, have themselves dealt him his own LYING blow that reduced him to the level of REPORTING to a Local Government Chairman. Meanwhile, as you are reading this, the President of South Africa is reporting to ex President Jonathan who is heading an election observer mission to that nation. The Law of Sowing and Reaping has no MENU. You get SERVED what you DESERVE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Called Emir Of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II "A Bloody Liar" by stephleena(f): 10:47am On May 11, 2019
Hehehehehe..dem see quiet gentle man they called a weak clueless, drunk from otuoke..Trampled and rubbished him,but the gentleman kept on smiling and even forgave them.. But his Chi was fully awake and sent bitchy karma to pay an impromptu visit to the greedy lots and here they're today..

Imagine Ganduje,that looks like a drunk herbalist, telling Sanusi,who in all ramifications is far more presentable to report to local government chairman.

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Called Emir Of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II "A Bloody Liar" by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2019
Akpa amu sarki

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Called Emir Of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II "A Bloody Liar" by KenOne: 11:21am On May 11, 2019
This Reno and PDP supporters have low IQ, to them everything starts and ends with GEJ/2015 election everything to them is karma.

Democrat lost US presidential election to Republic and Reno and PDP supporters mocked Obama and Hillary Clinton and called it karma becausethey never supported PDP and GEJ.

I have said it time without number that Reno, FFK and PDP supporters are low in IQ, every sane person knows that in US it's difficult for one party to rule stretch more than 8years.

From 1990 that i started following American elections/politics it has always been Republican rule for 8yrs then Democrat takes over for another 8years but yet Reno, FFK and PDP supporters of low IQ don't know this about US.

In 90's George Bush senior of Republican party ruled and handed over power to Bill Clinton of Democrat.

Bill Clinton of Democrat handed power over to George Bush jnr of Republican party.

George Bush jnr of Republican handed over to Obama of Democrat.

Obama of Democrat handed over to Trump of Republican.

When Trump finishes his tenure take it to the bank Democrat will take over from him and not Republican as have shown since 90's.

But Reno, FFK and PDP supporters with their low IQ failed to realise how things work in US and linked Hillary Clinton and Obama failure to hand over power to Democrat as karma because they never supported GEJ in 2015.

Reno, FFK and PDP supporters links every misfortune of anyone that never supported GEJ to karma, as a human being whether you do good or bad or supported GEJ during 2015 or not you must face challenges it's part of human.

GEJ that lost his brother abi uncle to death or Patience Jonathan that has been forfeiting millions of dollars to FG through courts pronouncement why didn't Reno, FFK and PDP supporters not call it karma.

Seriaki Dickson of Bayelsa state lost his mum but same people never called it karma.

Olisa Metuh that is forming cripple why didn't Reno, FFK and PDP supporters call it karma.

Tony Aninih that lost his son before he die why didn't Reno, FFK and PDP supporters call it karma for not supporting PMB.

But let these things i mentioned above happens to any APC member you'll see these low IQ people calling it karma, shouting karma this karma that like a broken record.

I remember when Tinubu lost his son that all shouted karma for working against GEJ as if GEJ and them created live and death.

Tomorrow if Amaechi's aged mother dies you'll see them shouting karma as if Amaechi told them his mother is Methuselah that will never die.

Is like a criteria for been a PDP member is to be foolish and Reno and FFK will start thinking for you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Called Emir Of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II "A Bloody Liar" by etrouble: 12:21pm On May 11, 2019
Reno Omo-kirikir said that President of South Africa is reporting to Goatluck Jonaddaft, I think Reno is on drugs again.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Called Emir Of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II "A Bloody Liar" by greatiyk4u(m): 1:19pm On May 11, 2019
Reno is jobless so Twitter is now his consolation
Re: Reno Omokri Called Emir Of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II "A Bloody Liar" by id911(m): 1:20pm On May 11, 2019
KenOne:
This Reno and PDP supporters have low IQ, to them everything starts and ends with GEJ/2015 election everything to them is karma.

Democrat lost US presidential election to Republic and Reno and PDP supporters mocked Obama and Hillary Clinton and called it karma becausethey never supported PDP and GEJ.

I have said it time without number that Reno, FFK and PDP supporters are low in IQ, every sane person knows that in US it's difficult for one party to rule stretch more than 8years.

From 1990 that i started following American elections/politics it has always been Republican rule for 8yrs then Democrat takes over for another 8years but yet Reno, FFK and PDP supporters of low IQ don't know this about US.

In 90's George Bush senior of Republican party ruled and handed over power to Bill Clinton of Democrat.

Bill Clinton of Democrat handed power over to George Bush jnr of Republican party.

When Trump finishes his tenure take it to the bank Democrat will take over from him and not Republican as have shown since 90's.

But Reno, FFK and PDP supporters with their low IQ failed to realise how things work in US and linked Hillary Clinton and Obama failure to hand over power to Democrat as karma because they never supported GEJ in 2015.

Reno, FFK and PDP supporters links every misfortune of anyone that never supported GEJ to karma, as a human being whether you do good or bad or supported GEJ during 2015 or not you must face challenges it's part of human.

GEJ that lost his brother abi uncle to death or Patience Jonathan that has been forfeiting millions of dollars to FG through courts pronouncement why didn't Reno, FFK and PDP supporters not call it karma.

Seriaki Dickson of Bayelsa state lost his mum but same people never called it karma.

Olisa Metuh that is forming cripple why didn't Reno, FFK and PDP supporters call it karma.

Tony Aninih that lost his son before he die why didn't Reno, FFK and PDP supporters call it karma for not supporting PMB.

But let these things i mentioned above happens to any APC member you'll see these low IQ people calling it karma, shouting karma this karma that like a broken record.

I remember when Tinubu lost his son that all shouted karma for working against GEJ as if GEJ and them created live and death.

Tomorrow if Amaechi's aged mother dies you'll see them shouting karma as if Amaechi told them his mother is Methuselah that will never die.

Is like a criteria for been a PDP member is to be foolish and Reno and FFK will start thinking for you.

What's the above epistle and lamentation for? Must you write a PhD thesis just to reply Reno? Reno must be a very wicked sombori grin

Continue crying bro

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Called Emir Of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II "A Bloody Liar" by vicdom(m): 1:54pm On May 11, 2019
cry
Emir Sanusi's own came today! I feel no sympathy for him whatsoever. The politics that gave him the crown deemed it fit to humiliate him by using some individuals with kolanut and tobacco stained teeths to water down his powers.

An 800 year old emirate has been balkanized just to get at one man. They don't care what is destroyed as long as they achieve their evil and vindictive objectives. In their world, no tradition is too sacred and no action is too unbecoming. Anything is possible...

The bill was presented on Monday, passed on Tuesday and signed into law on Wednesday. When it comes to settling petty scores and witchunting perceived enemies, the APC deploys supersonic speed and alacrity. They can exhume a decaying corpse just to get at someone.

I have never seen a congregation of people so deeply in love with wickedness, division and hate. Even amongst them in the party, there is no love lost. They never congregate to plan good, only evil.

I said it before and I am saying it again, the APC is too vindictive and intolerant to unite this country. They enjoy divisions, strife and conflicts.

Rochas Okorocha should get ready, while Saraki should prepare for round2. Meanwhile, I heard they sent an emissary to Lagos to tell them how to end godfatherism. We all know who that message was meant for.

When APC is done with their agenda, we shall all wear the wailing garment together...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Called Emir Of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II "A Bloody Liar" by SarkinYarki: 1:57pm On May 11, 2019
Correction Sanusi has been reduced to Ward Head of Kano Municipal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Called Emir Of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II "A Bloody Liar" by gcof(m): 2:39pm On May 11, 2019
vicdom:
cry
Emir Sanusi's own came today! I feel no sympathy for him whatsoever. The politics that gave him the crown deemed it fit to humiliate him by using some individuals with kolanut and tobacco stained teeths to water down his powers.

An 800 year old emirate has been balkanized just to get at one man. They don't care what is destroyed as long as they achieve their evil and vindictive objectives. In their world, no tradition is too sacred and no action is too unbecoming. Anything is possible...

The bill was presented on Monday, passed on Tuesday and signed into law on Wednesday. When it comes to settling petty scores and witchunting perceived enemies, the APC deploys supersonic speed and alacrity. They can exhume a decaying corpse just to get at someone.

I have never seen a congregation of people so deeply in love with wickedness, division and hate. Even amongst them in the party, there is no love lost. They never congregate to plan good, only evil.

I said it before and I am saying it again, the APC is too vindictive and intolerant to unite this country. They enjoy divisions, strife and conflicts.

Rochas Okorocha should get ready, while Saraki should prepare for round2. Meanwhile, I heard they sent an emissary to Lagos to tell them how to end godfatherism. We all know who that message was meant for.

When APC is done with their agenda, we shall all wear the wailing garment together...
that your last statement though grin e go touch everybody
Re: Reno Omokri Called Emir Of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II "A Bloody Liar" by lawman88(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2019
Hehehe. Getting hotter for Sanusi. God punish Sanusi. He was just gragra against GEJ, now he cannot talk anything. He has been Gandujelized

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Called Emir Of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II "A Bloody Liar" by stephleena(f): 8:43pm On May 11, 2019
KenOne:

Chei!!! take panadol extra the pain is much!.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Faces SACK Despite Buhari's Approval / What Local Govt Autonomy Will Do To Governors – Senator Gumel / Embattled Acting Chief Judge Of Kebbi Sacked By Governor Bagudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.