Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Nigerian Man Sued For Touchery - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Sued For Touchery (1412 Views)

Hilarious! Man Sued Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Kids (photos) / Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Sued For Touchery by AloyEmeka5: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2010
Husband Drags Friend To Court For Touching Wife’s Boobies, :-)

A man, Mohammed Jubriel, has dragged his friend, Isa Odoh, 28, before the Ejigbo Magistrate’s Court for allegedly touching his wife’s breast. Mohamemd, 28, claimed that his friend did not only touch the breast of his 18-year old wife, Aishat, but held it.

The incident happened at Shop 10, Shopping Complex, Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos where Mohammed owns a shop. He disclosed that when he saw him touching his wife’s breast, he fought him and reported the incident at the Ejigbo police station.

The accused, it was learnt, confessed to the police when he was arrested that he was only playing with the woman when he went to her shop to buy an item. He denied touching her breast as claimed by the husband. He was charged to court for assault, an offence the police claimed, was contrary and punishable under Section 360 of the Criminal Code, Cap.31, Vol. 2, Laws of Lagos State of Nigeria, 2003.

He pleaded not guilty to the charge and sought to make peace with the complainant. The complainant told the court that he decided to forgive the defendant because of the Ramadan period and warned him to desist from touching his wife’s breast. The magistrate, Mrs. M.B. Folami, said that since the husband who is the complainant has written a letter to withdraw the matter, she has no option than to strike out the matter. She subsequently struck out the matter.

Source: Cyriacus Izuekwe - PM News.

http://lindaikeji..com/2010/08/hubby-drags-friend-to-court-for.html
Re: Nigerian Man Sued For Touchery by whiteroses(f): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2010
they are sueing for touchery nowadays, lol i have two or three people i could sue oh.
but this guy is a good man protecting his wife like this. kudos! i wonder what the 18 y/o wife looks like. but is friend is taking the piss man touching another man's bosoms,she he wan f1ck her ni?
Re: Nigerian Man Sued For Touchery by AloyEmeka5: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2010
whiteroses:

they are sueing for touchery nowadays, lol i have two or three people i could sue oh.
but this guy is a good man protecting his wife like this. kudos! i wonder what the 18 y/o wife looks like. but is friend is taking the piss man touching another man's bosoms,she he wan f1ck her ni?

I wonder when that female area turned to play ground for Nigerian men.
Re: Nigerian Man Sued For Touchery by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2010
the man is an ignoramus

why is he crying more than the bereaved? If his wife didnt complain,why should he? haba!

my guess-----his wife will give in to his friend one day soon.The husband is clearly rattled and is inferior to the alpha male(his friend)
Re: Nigerian Man Sued For Touchery by AloyEmeka5: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2010
MrPrsdent:

the man is an ignoramus

why is he crying more than the bereaved? If his wife didnt complain,why should he? haba!

my guess-----his wife will give in to his friend one day soon.The husband is clearly rattled and is inferior to the alpha male(his friend)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You bad boy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Certificate For Marriage Abroad / Congratulations To Byvan!!!!! / She Needs Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.