Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio (15930 Views)

Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette / Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks / Coronavirus: Atiku Asks FG To Pay N10,000 To Each Household, As He Donates N50M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by morili: 8:49am On Feb 19, 2019
Stupidity is when you go to court and ask the judge to give an order restraining goat and chicken from using the road.

agwom:
The presidential candidate of the PDP, Atiku Abubakar, has asked an FCT High Court for an order stopping President Muhammadu Buhari and security agencies from alleged interferance with the general elections.

Atiku sought the order in a statement of defence he filed against a defamation suit instituted against him by the Buhari Campaign Organization (BCO).

In his counter-claim against the suit, Atiku sought an order of court ‎”mandating President Buhari and his agents including security operatives and officers to abide by the rule of law and the principle of separation of powers entrenched in the constitution and should not intervene in the forthcoming elections.”

Atiku, through his counsel, Chukwuma-Machukwu Ume (SAN), challenged the competence of the suit and urged the court to grant an order mandating President Buhari to apologise to him for filing a frivolous suit against him.

‎Atiku who asked for N2 billon as damages, said part of the money should be given to IDP camps across the country and the rest be used in equipping libraries and information technology centres for all state Universities in Nigeria.

In a 56-paragraph witness statement on oath deposed by one Abraham Udoh, the former vice president ‎told the court that Buhari had failed Nigerians by his inability as a president to stop ‎the ruthless and wanton killings that rendered citizens, farmers, women and children homeless without food or basic amenities.

The case will come up for hearing on March 7.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/atiku-asks-court-to-stop-buhari-security-agencies-from-interfering-with-elections.html
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by Joshmodest(m): 8:51am On Feb 19, 2019
Augiiee:

Mumu, d poster above was referring to Atiku's tym as VP... He was busy building up his Uni when our public Unis were on strike... Why didn't he do anything to help remedy dat problem?
Zombie , Osibanjo is a very intelligent man..we All agree, what could he do when lifeless the man in charge caused the universities to go on strike....what has buhari the soon outgoing president ,done to remedy the strike issue ... leave history out of this , and ask yourself , if any of Buhari's daughters attended Uniben...what did buhari do during his military reign Since u want us to go down the memory lane..
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by joey048(m): 8:54am On Feb 19, 2019
harley88:

You talk with sense actually but for your first line. why wud any of my family member go about snatching boxes I'm not in support of his statement neither am I in support of PDP trying to get cheap scores from the statement
sorry it was meant to tell you how things can go wrong. Knowing what the Nigerian police is capable of they shouldn't be given the excuse to kill. The statement is careless if you like support buhari or Atiku. But we should all hold our public officers accountable if not how do we move from here.
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by frankmoney(m): 8:57am On Feb 19, 2019
nineone:
now you're perpetually dumb. It was a waste talking rationally to you. Bye
I never insulted you , so quit being dumb as well .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by seasonstt1(m): 9:01am On Feb 19, 2019
NaijaMutant:

Asking the President elect to keep quiet is treason

Be careful of what you say or do on the internet undecided

Saying president elect while he has not even seen one vote is the highest treason of fence...

Firstborn Atiku.
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by Russi: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2019
We all remember when Atiku hired PR professionals to handle his Profile in anticipation of his ambition.

Joevics:

You think its every one that brings what they do to the media.

I ill give you an assignment. Go to Atiku's twitter handle and scrolll down to 2016-2017 to see how he had been xontributing to the north.

I used that period so you don't say iys because of elections.
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by Joevics(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2019
Russi:
We all remember when Atiku hired PR professionals to handle his Profile in anticipation of his ambition.

I didnt expect less from a Zomb, diverting as usual. A very simple task.

Well, its only ignorant people who think hiring PR experts is a bad thing.

I know friend who work as one, and even local businesses in the US, hires Image makers.

Crawl back to your hole boy, and stop quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by Gforce2019: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2019
Joshmodest:

What did this one eat this morning
So Atiku should be distributing money on the streets of Yola or what point are u trying to make.. have u been to Yola before, that u say he is not imparting ?..
What have u done to impart your immediate family let alone a whole state...abi u no get village too.... instead of u to look for work,u dey wait for one big man to come and start sharing money on the d streets..that's why your god buhari called u guys lazy youths....
Atiku mofo is ranting....
What do you know than just to wake up and play with your phone....
Eediot
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by orisa37: 9:22am On Feb 19, 2019
Supported. No Military and no Bokoharam's and ISWA's Uniformed men.
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by mistyebby(f): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2019
sureheaven:
It's becoming heavier on Atiku to the extent he is losing his sanity on daily basis.

Atiku, secondus, Reno, ffk, fayose, Okupe, wike, saraki can go snatch ballot boxes and deliver it to their ancestors. shocked

Buhari should not interfere so that your evil plan can succeed.

Desperate thief .

Atiku's wisdom is something every one should pray for. He is Solomon of our time. His level of reasoning has gone way beyond the average Nigerian mentality.

Tell your GMB to listen to him, learn and grow.
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by mistyebby(f): 9:36am On Feb 19, 2019
Gforce2019:

Atiku zombie....

Atiku is now thinking about IDP when he needs your vote, come to think of it, adamawa( Atiku home town) is one of the poorest state in Nigeria....
How far has he imparted them...
Just one man who was once a public servant , who is richer than his state....

Tufiakwa....I can not be fooled

Kontinue!

You people keep contradicting your selves. That man has done so well as an individual. Stop the envy.
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by chocolatelady(f): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2019
Caseless:
grin

This Buhari's order really pain the chief rigger, his party and their supporters.
My dear , the thing taya me ooo. I thought they said that there will be war if the election is rigged. Now the president has come out to say , snatch ballot paper and risk ur life. Still they are wailing up and down. One wonders why PDP always wail and wail when they talk about anything concerning corruption, now ballot snatchers. Is it that they have planned how to snatch the ballot papers or what and I am sure thats why their outburst. The thing pain them no be small. And u wonder whether they are only the opposition party in Nigeria. Instead of voting for PDP, i rather stay at home and sleep on that day. Tufiakwa ......
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by Raskasal(m): 10:15am On Feb 19, 2019
handie:
Atiku who asked for N2 billon as damages, said part of the money should be given to IDP
camps across the country and the rest be
used in equipping libraries and information
technology centres for all state Universities
in Nigeria.
Sakamanje..... This one be thinking everyone is gullible. How much has he individually donated to the IDPs.... See mumu talking about state varsities. When these same institutions were on strike, didn't he just run and build his private university for the rich? This guy is super desperate and Insha Allah, he won't smell even the gate of Aso Villa..... Anytime I see Atiku, I see scam

I share your thoughts bro. May God grant Buhari divine victory. All enemies of Nigeria �� shall shamed
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by Raskasal(m): 10:15am On Feb 19, 2019
handie:
Atiku who asked for N2 billon as damages, said part of the money should be given to IDP
camps across the country and the rest be
used in equipping libraries and information
technology centres for all state Universities
in Nigeria.
Sakamanje..... This one be thinking everyone is gullible. How much has he individually donated to the IDPs.... See mumu talking about state varsities. When these same institutions were on strike, didn't he just run and build his private university for the rich? This guy is super desperate and Insha Allah, he won't smell even the gate of Aso Villa..... Anytime I see Atiku, I see scam

I share your thoughts bro. May God grant Buhari divine victory. All enemies of Nigeria �� shall shamed.
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by Caseless: 10:27am On Feb 19, 2019
chocolatelady:
My dear , the thing taya me ooo. I thought they said that there will be war if the election is rigged. Now the president has come out to say , snatch ballot paper and risk ur life. Still they are wailing up and down. One wonders why PDP always wail and wail when they talk about anything concerning corruption, now ballot snatchers. Is it that they have planned how to snatch the ballot papers or what and I am sure thats why their outburst. The thing pain them no be small. And u wonder whether they are only the opposition party in Nigeria. Instead of voting for PDP, i rather stay at home and sleep on that day. Tufiakwa ......

The situation here can be likened to that of a student who has a leaked question paper , he solves it and crammed everything. Upon getting to the examination hall, he discovers that the question paper had been changed from what he has in his head and he didn't read the part of the materials the question paper is carrying. What do you expect the student to do?

PDP had the plan to use thugs to snatch ballot boxes in APC strongholds so election would be cancelled there and so they can close the gap, then rig in their own strongholds. This plan is botched and that's why PDP is crying.

They did that in Nasarawa in 2015 and that was how Buhari lost there. They practically rigged in the SE and SS. This is not feasible this time around.
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by Joshmodest(m): 11:18am On Feb 19, 2019
Gforce2019:

Atiku mofo is ranting....
What do you know than just to wake up and play with your phone....
Eediot
LMAO....E pain am !!!
Better Atikulate yourself brudha......so u can get something doing !
Instead of hoping for every big man to come and start sharing money for him state.
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by Gforce2019: 11:45am On Feb 19, 2019
mistyebby:

You people keep contradicting your selves. That man has done so well as an individual. Stop the envy.

Olosho , go and repark
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by Gforce2019: 11:51am On Feb 19, 2019
chocolatelady:

You ranted for four years and nothing happened.. after buhari reelection this Saturday , your ranting will continue till you perish
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by mistyebby(f): 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
Gforce2019:

Olosho , go and repark

Coward angry can't have a healthy argument without insulting your self...pussy
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by donnie(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
olajizz01:
Continue yourself deceit.

So,you want people to support corrupt party that presented the most corrupt candidate as their presidential aspirant.

Corrupt by whose standard? ...APC & Buhari cabals? grin

Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by Naajjii: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
nineone:
you're the one being myopic here. Better open your eyes. Except you're an APC member, I don't see why you shouldn't be alarmed at such devilish order after everything APC has used the military and police to do in Edo, Ekiti and Osun. And everything they've used the SARS to do in Rivers. You think APC directive, as unconstitutional as it is wouldn't also follow the fake one-sided corruption fight?
The question is are you a thug plus a ballot box snatcher?
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by Gforce2019: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
mistyebby:

Coward angry can't have a healthy argument without insulting your self...pussy

Healthy argument with cluelessness lady....
What do you know about Nigeria politics?
What do you know about governance?
What do you know about electioneering process?

For me to have healthy argument with you , you could have challenged me with the indepth of political knowledge .....
You are better active in Celebrity and Fashion Forum , pls repark.. ..
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by Gforce2019: 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Joshmodest:

LMAO....E pain am !!!
Better Atikulate yourself brudha......so u can get something doing !
Instead of hoping for every big man to come and start sharing money for him state.

You that you are still collecting feeding allowances from home...
You beta wake up .... Another year has started , still living in your father's house

1 Like

Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by mistyebby(f): 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Gforce2019:

Healthy argument with cluelessness lady....
What do you know about Nigeria politics?
What do you know about governance?
What do you know about electioneering process?

For me to have healthy argument with you , you could have challenged me with the indepth of political knowledge .....
You are better active in Celebrity and Fashion Forum , pls repark.. ..

Thank God men like you are going into extinction.

Save the downgrade for your wife and sisters, you can lock them up in the kitchen and throw the keys into the lagoon so they can remain clueless.
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by harley88(m): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
joey048:
sorry it was meant to tell you how things can go wrong. Knowing what the Nigerian police is capable of they shouldn't be given the excuse to kill. The statement is careless if you like support buhari or Atiku. But we should all hold our public officers accountable if not how do we move from here.

Yeah... true. I understand your point.
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by Gforce2019: 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
mistyebby:

Thank God men like you are going into extinction.

Save the downgrade for your wife and sisters, you can lock them up in the kitchen and throw the keys into the lagoon so they can remain clueless.

I checked all your contributions on this platform , and I can see where you're most active .....so, why are you trying to become what you are not?
Sister, don't misunderstand me, we all have our weakness and strength, and sometimes we pick interest in what we might not have vast knowledge or experience about....
You too check all your contributions and see where you're most active in....
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by mistyebby(f): 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
Gforce2019:

I checked all your contributions on this platform , and I can see where you're most active .....so, why are you trying to become what you are not?
Sister, don't misunderstand me, we all have our weakness and strength, and sometimes we pick interest in what we might not have vast knowledge or experience about....
You too check all your contributions and see where you're most active in....

angry
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by vincentus16: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
Joshmodest:

How much have you donated to the IDP camps , or are u not a well meaning Nigerian too....no matter how small it is ?...Dangote has donated more to IDP camps than your buhari..who is on the seat of affairs..
Secondly if the president of the country , could not run the affairs of his universities properly, and then they all had to strike, would a private investor , running his own business for profit reasons be blamed for the President's failure... should they reduce their fees to meet the common man standards...or go on strike action in solidarity with the govt, knowing well they run the business with their money....
When ASSU was on strike , your "Mr capable's" children were going to schools in the UK, with Nigeria's money....or were u not aware??
Buhari is more desperate and has scammed , and will still scam Nigerians , if he has a second chance...leave God out of this, cos Atiku will win this election....
pls who signed that 1 trillion for ASUU. PDP or APC. PDP of course. The question is y didn't pdp pay up to half of the money all these years they were in charge. Buh they were interested in sucking our oil and stealing our money.
The truth is, I won't blame buhari fully for this issue. This is an inherited problem
Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by Melian(f): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Joshmodest:

One thing buhari and his supporters have in common, is that whenever they speak they reek of stupidity....listen to yourself "which govt did ASUU have the longest strike" is it now an achievement , that ASUU striked for almost 4 months in buhari regime , and they striked for more under OBJ, so we should clap for buhari

I'll quote you again when Buhari wins. Daftarian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Decries Card Reader Malfunction, Low Voter Turnout / Lagos Debt Management Office Visits The State's Blue Line Light Rail Project / Top 5 Destination Of Capital Investments In Nigeria 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.