Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome (16036 Views)

JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him / We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening / Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by hisexcellency34: 7:01am On Sep 26, 2019
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Chief Mike Ozekhome, human rights activist, on Tuesday, said members of the cabal in the Buhari administration are planning to dump Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo after using him to distribute Tradermoni in markets.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Ozekhome who said all the game plan is about the 2023 elections, said Osinbajo is being hounded because of the presidential ambition of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

“I want to say that I pity the Tinubus of this world because whether they like it or not, they will see Osinbajo as part and parcel of Tinubu” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/2023-cabal-punishing-osinbajo-for-tinubus-presidential-ambition-ozekhome/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05am On Sep 26, 2019
Chief Mike Ozekhome, human rights activist, on Tuesday, said members of the cabal in the Buhari administration are planning to dump Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo

The way PDP has been going on about their opposition gimmicks towards 2023 is just too childish and predictable.

Look at them showing so much love for our own STAR BOY!
See them wailing more than the 'supposed' bereaved.
Instead of them focusing on whoever they want to present as a candidate in 2023.
Is this the way they want to wake up their dead evil party that is already buried.
Well, we have been warned since about a fortnight now to be expecting this type of news.

Rumors are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

PDP in Nigeria again?!

Just look at Mike below shining his teeth with Atiku in a selfie, cheesy
cos he knows how many BILLIONS he has collected from the Camerounian and much more to come as they have pushed him to the Supreme court.cheesy
So all these fake stories are mere rehearsals before the BIGGEST PAY DAY of Mike's law career! grin cheesy wink

A picture speaks more than a thousand words!

34 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by heckymaicon(m): 7:06am On Sep 26, 2019
Nigeria is a joke.

we're still in 2019 for goodness sake

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by pyrex23(m): 7:07am On Sep 26, 2019
Who are these cabals, seriously who the F are they?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by valentinenw(f): 7:07am On Sep 26, 2019
Dumping Osinbajo equals dumping Tinubu. That may be the final catalyst Nigeria needs to separate. They are trying to soil his name as much as possible and discredit all possible contenders so during 2022, he would be in jail or quarter to jail.

There's no smoke without fire, the North is overpressing it's luck by thinking of El-Rufai succeeding Buhari.

I prefer BAT as president anyday to El-rufai. I attended one of his lectures back then when he was still campaigning for Governorship. All he said was how Jonathan was daft and slow and how SS/SE feel entitled because the oil is in their territory and their attitude is the reason Nigeria is backward. He sounded so educated though but to think he's the one demolishing churches and poking his short fingers into the eyes of Nigeria's unity is a true definition of hypocrisy.

Under APC, my biz collapsed and I have to pick my life afresh due to their nepotistic policy.

But El-rufai specifically said that Buhari was there to ensure a corruption free environment while Prof Osinbajo would be given free reins to steer Nigeria's economy to greater heights. All were lies, the same Osinbajo they are bullying out of Aso Villa.

If you feel Buhari is tribalistic/nepotistic, wait for El-rufai. Tinubu would be a better option but they are already ganging against him. Troubled days ahead. cry cry cry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by oyeb15: 7:07am On Sep 26, 2019
We are even tired of democracy,all of you thieves have nothing to offer.

Nigeria would have been worst than this if we have been practicing democracy since 1960.

Nigerian politicians lack discipline, patrotism, competence, education, innovation and a spirit to put d people,community above self. They are mentally weak in governance. We are just moving in a circle since 1999.

By 2023 by Gods grace ,i pray some fine ,discipline ,patrotic soldiers overthrow this democracy and never shall Nigeria return to it again.

10 Likes

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by contigiency(m): 7:07am On Sep 26, 2019
Suddenly these confused human beings are now speaking for Osibanjo.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by ChopDeMoney(m): 7:07am On Sep 26, 2019
Alright
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by SolarMight(m): 7:07am On Sep 26, 2019
This news is getting stale. Next

Please call for an amazing 500W mobile power bank with 250Ah lithium ion battery that could power your TV, electronics, ligthings and PC for up to 12 hours.
One year warranty
Nationwide delivery
Check my signature for contacts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by CELEBRITIZ(m): 7:07am On Sep 26, 2019
Space bookers association of Nigeria
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by josephobaro(m): 7:07am On Sep 26, 2019
I am enjoying this political chess game.

1 Like

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by ntyce(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2019
What's your own corrupt lawyer?

You're a PDP man, why are you so much interested in APC internal wranglings?

Why cry more than the bereaved?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by StarFist(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2019
Ok ooo... I dey watch with my VR
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by Edyice: 7:09am On Sep 26, 2019
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by Dhortunn(m): 7:09am On Sep 26, 2019
Osinbajo is not in their plans for 2023.
They are all bstrds by the way angry
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by RoyalUc(m): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2019
Oga, stay in your lane mbok!

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by emkz: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2019
Ozekhome, it is impossible to impeach the Vice-President. The impeachment needs to go through our judiciary, and the lawyers I know would never leave their own to dry, certainly not the Supreme Court judges. The only way they can get him out is if he resigns or if they kill him.

Sentiments aside. Obasanjo, with all his powers, could not force Atiku out. The APC ticket was not a Buhari ticket, it was a Buhari/Osinbajo ticket. The presidential elections petition tribunal admitted that much and said the Vice President could not be excluded from the petition filed by the PDP.

You are an advocate of the law. That a bunch of unelected folks (called cabal) can mess up a Vice President who is a Professor of Law and a distinguished SAN is the biggest joke of Nigeria since 1999. If I was you, I'd gather other learned SANs and be ready to pounce on any one who wants to mess up your colleague using our legal system. In my opinion, the Vice President has brought honour to your legal profession. Protect one of your own by not issuing statements like this, which is what the cabal likes to hear to satisfy their libido of delusional power.

13 Likes

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by Bizibi(m): 7:12am On Sep 26, 2019
The v.p should keep moving forward, nobody knows the future and nobody knows who will be the president in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by efighter: 7:12am On Sep 26, 2019
Ezekhome's love for Osinbajo is beyond the love he(Ezekhome) has for his wife, side chicks and children. I think Ezekhome will commit suicide soon.

7 Likes

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by CrimeKsmart: 7:13am On Sep 26, 2019
Yeye man. After chopping Atikus money, what do you expect him to say.

The same cabals who couldn't not stop Tinubu loyalists from emerging as the Senate president, Speaker and NGF chairman want to replace Osinbanjo.

Mumu people with nonsense speculation grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by frankmoney(m): 7:13am On Sep 26, 2019
There's nothing like cabal ... We've been hearing it since obasanjo days .... Not one of them has been mentioned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by SLAP44: 7:13am On Sep 26, 2019
grin
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by northvietnam(m): 7:14am On Sep 26, 2019
who is this Mr cabal everybody keeps talking about all the time witch state is he from, is he married, does he have kids, what is his other names cuz I know he can't just have one name as Mr cabal, is he a military General that he Has this amount of power to remove a VP...

the other time they said cabal is against jona now cabal wants to remove a seating VP...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by ORIENTATION101: 7:14am On Sep 26, 2019
Ozekhome defender of looters when did u start caring for Tinubu and osibanjo.
Ozekhome should face atiku case in supreme Court and stop meddling in what is not his business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by surgical: 7:14am On Sep 26, 2019
ntyce:
What's your own corrupt lawyer?

You're a PDP man, why are you so much interested in APC internal wranglings?

Why cry more than the bereaved?
corrupt just like Wole olanipekun
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by obembet(f): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2019
emkz:
Ozekhomhe, it is impossible to impeach the Vice-President.

Is anything impossible in Nigeria?
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by efighter: 7:15am On Sep 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Ozekhome who said all the game plan is about the 2023 elections, said Osinbajo is being hounded because of the presidential ambition of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

“I want to say that I pity the Tinubus of this world because whether they like it or not, they will see Osinbajo as part and parcel of Tinubu” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/2023-cabal-punishing-osinbajo-for-tinubus-presidential-ambition-ozekhome/
Tinubu is giving many old miscreants and nincompoops hypertension.

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by opalu: 7:15am On Sep 26, 2019
Lol
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by Afamed: 7:15am On Sep 26, 2019
Ozokhome has no solution to Atiku's case at the supreme Court. Hence his recent concern about happening in Apc. Senior Advocate of Looters

4 Likes

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by solmusdesigns: 7:16am On Sep 26, 2019
cool

You must be a very unfurtunate Dunce to get Aso Rock news and secrets of the imaginary cabals from Atiku's lawyer who has been on lossing spree since Onnoghen was booted out

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) / Osita Chidoka Wins UPP Primary Election With Landslide Victory (Photos) / FG Signs Pact To Build $1 Billion Power Plant In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.