Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! (1182 Views)

MC Oluomo Should Come Outside And Warn Mama Nkechi Again / BREAKING: Suspected Ballot Snatcher Shot Dead In Kebbi State / Tinubu: 25% In 24 States *AND* FCT? Does APC have any chance in the 1st ballot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by KnowAll(m): 6:27am On Feb 19, 2019
MC Oluomo & his boys should be the first thug, tout or enforcer to taste d hot lead of an AK-47 on their bosom. Abi I lie?

What’s your take guys?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by KillTheZombies: 6:31am On Feb 19, 2019
Seconded!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 19, 2019
He is someone's father ,brother ,uncle,husband....dont think like a baby. If you woke up with this kind of attitude then I dont want to be 2000 km around you. Imagine you woke up to see your dads name splattered on a forum like this by people asking him to be shot.
Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 19, 2019
KnowAll:
MC Oluomo & his boys should be the first thug, tout or enforcer to taste d hot lead of an AK-47 on their bosom. Abi I lie?

What’s your take guys?
Shibaraba:
He is someone's father ,brother ,uncle,husband....dont think like a baby. If you woke up with this kind of attitude then I dont want to be 2000 km around you. Imagine you woke up to see your dads name splattered on a forum like this by people asking him to be shot.
Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by helinues: 6:37am On Feb 19, 2019
All potentials ballot snatchers shall met their Waterloos on Saturday
Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by braveboy64(m): 6:47am On Feb 19, 2019
This Oluomo has gained attention imagine a lout
Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by mightyhazel: 6:49am On Feb 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
what are you yapping about? So which ballot snatcher fell from the sky without a brother,a cousin,a father,a child etc? Or u suggesting selective shooting for buharus shooting decree That u have been defending with yOur lives....or at best havent condemned?

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:51am On Feb 19, 2019
Shibaraba:

So the people he has killed are not someone father , uncle and husband ?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by ifyalways(f): 6:52am On Feb 19, 2019
Hahaha

Saturday is gonna be interesting. I will be watching from afar, they better not postphone again cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 19, 2019
mightyhazel:
what are you yapping about? So which ballot snatcher fell from the sky without a brother,a cousin,a father,a child etc? Or u suggesting selective shooting for buharus shooting decree That u have been defending with yiur lives....or at best havent condemned?
Has he been caught? Or arraigned.has he even committed the crime?
If you feel its right fine. I pray someday you will wake up to meet one of your family member's face online posted by people asking him or her to be shot.

Oh by the way read my signature. Do party today. Shibaraba answered you
Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by Mowoe(m): 6:54am On Feb 19, 2019
Shibaraba:

Are you suggesting in anyway that what is contained in the constitution now counts? Since you guys see nothing wrong with the fact that the arrogant Buhari has no business with due process.
The man Buhari is setting a very bad antecedent but tribal and political sentiments have blinded us to this one fact. Wait until filthy Karma comes knocking.

I'm not a supporter of Ballot box snatching or other electoral vices but I'm a concerned Nigerian; if today it is ballot box snatchers that are brought to jungle justice, tomorrow it could be a different story entirely.

2 Likes

Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by newoffer: 6:56am On Feb 19, 2019
Touts generation. Government backed Agbero. Lagos is a joke
Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by mightyhazel: 7:04am On Feb 19, 2019
Shibaraba:

If you feel its right fine. I pray someday you will wake up to meet one of your family member's face online posted by people asking him or her to be shot.

Oh by the way read my signature. Do party today. Shibaraba answered you
warped thinking! Did the despot factor anything like arraignment or proof beyond doubts in the infamous shoot at sight statement? That is the point here. If u want to condemn evil,do so in its entirety,..u hopped on the op,not because u feel jungle justice is bad,but because ur lord oluomo was mentioned. well,..i vehemently reject jungle justice,...every sane person should also,..and not just because ones family member is fingered.

2 Likes

Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by Ojoji(m): 7:34am On Feb 19, 2019
I have said it before, removing thugs from Tinubu political strategy and seeing him become ordinary politician. He gave incentives to touts like mc to be markets and unions leader, thereby deploying their thuggery skills in time like this. Lagos state should be used as a pilot study for shooting at sight and see what become of Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by dannybrasky(m): 7:40am On Feb 19, 2019
Oluomo, buhari,atiku,Saraki,oshiomole,osinbajo,secondus all of them join together! Any potential ballot box snatcher would be shot point blank!! And of story.

KnowAll:

What’s your take guys?

Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by KnowAll(m): 8:05am On Feb 19, 2019
No wonder Tinubu is trying to change d Commander in Chief’s directive. Tinubu knows those Hausa soldiers in Lagos will just do accidental discharge on his boy- boy.
And later say oga we no no say na your boy! Tout na Tout.

1 Like

Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by VaselineCrew: 8:24am On Feb 19, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by VaselineCrew: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2019
Remember that APC campaign video were many of them were brandishing knifes in broad daylight, caught on camera

That remains the only video relative to 2019 elections that shows supporters, holding weapons and deploying those weapons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a6tYzU2hIU

1 Like

Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by VaselineCrew: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Well the shoot on sight order wasn't valid then, so let's see how it goes
Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by NkayStory(f): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2019
KnowAll:

What’s your take guys?

Supported!!!..as well as his Bourdillon pay-master!

2 Likes

Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by NkayStory(f): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2019
mightyhazel:
what are you yapping about? So which ballot snatcher fell from the sky without a brother,a cousin,a father,a child etc? Or u suggesting selective shooting for buharus shooting decree That u have been defending with yOur lives....or at best havent condemned?

No mind the clown..I am sure he is a yoruba man.

3 Likes

Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by KnowAll(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2019
After watching d video where oluomo was stabbed, one can honestly deduce and come to a verifiable conclusion that Nigeria is running on an anarchy system of government.

No where in d world would supposedly law enforcement officers fold their arms in awe of what is unfolding before them.

Our men in Black where bewitched, bewildered and in total disarray at what was happening under their very nose.

What kind of nation runs like that if not an anarchy nation.

1 Like

Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by KnowAll(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2019
On a lighter note, Buhari should recruit Sgt Barnabas Rogers to lead d shoot at sights of d supposedly ballot box snatchers.

I am sure Sgt Rogers of d famous strike force would deliver more body bags than El-Rufai could possibly fathom.
Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by KnowAll(m): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
T
Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by phase1: 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
Mowoe:

Are you suggesting in anyway that what is contained in the constitution now counts? Since you guys see nothing wrong with the fact that the arrogant Buhari has no business with due process.
The man Buhari is setting a very bad antecedent but tribal and political sentiments have blinded us to this one fact. Wait until filthy Karma comes knocking.

I'm not a supporter of Ballot box snatching or other electoral vices but I'm a concerned Nigerian; if today it is ballot box snatchers that are brought to jungle justice, tomorrow it could be a different story entirely.

Let me tell you what Buhari is indirectly telling the army to do.
Anywhere he loses, the partisan army and his police (who we even caught making the 4+4) will move in and destroy the voting process, if you try to resist them, they'll have you shot and place the ballot boxes on your head and labelling you a ballot box snatcher.

This is the evil APC zombies are tacitly supporting. I pray that them and their family member become the victims. Insha Allah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!! by KnowAll(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Just like I predicted, oluomo’s boys caused mayhem in Okota nearly paid with his life. That should teach those touts, thugs and low life some lesson.

Abi I lie!

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Greatest Nigerian Political Prophecy Of All Time? / Sen. Lanre Tejuoso Delivers His Ward For Buhari, Amosun And Osoba (pics) / Benue Guber Election: PDP's Ortom leads Jime Of APC In 19 Of 23 LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.