Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Customs Over Their Statement."y’all Killed That Man" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Customs Over Their Statement."y’all Killed That Man" (1621 Views)

Y’all Ageing Backwards”: Fans React As Chidi Mokeme Links Up With Ramsey Nouah / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Customs Over Their Statement."y’all Killed That Man" by biamadu: 6:41am On Feb 19, 2019
Don Jazzy Reacts to Nigeria Customs Over Their Statement: Don Jazzy has joined other Nigerians on social media in calling out the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) after the agency released a statement blaming Passengers of a certain commercial bus for the stray bullet that killed an unarmed man along the Sagamu Interchange in Ijebu Ode.

In case you missed the gist, yesterday morning, there was commotion along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, after an official of the Nigerian Customs service, allegedly shot a man coming from abroad because of N5000 bribe.

It was gathered that they custom officers stopped a vehicle conveying a family returning from abroad and they demanded N5,000 bribe from them.

Another man was also reportedly stopped by the Customs official on his way to the Eastern part of the country and he was charged to pay almost N300,000 for a custom charge for his car which he refused and complained that it is too much.

After many arguments and out of annoyance the Customs officer mistakenly shot the man whom he and his family just returned from abroad in cold blood. (Watch the video HERE).
However, in reaction to the viral video through a statement released by the NCS public Relations Officer, DC Joseph Attah, the agency blamed Passengers of a commercial bus for obstruction of duty which led to the death of the victim.

NCS also blamed the witnesses for filming the moments and leaving the deceased who they claimed was a “friend” of the customs.
See Image:

But many Nigerians have condemned their statement and called it ‘bullshit’. Don Jazzy has joined thousands of Nigerians on Instagram to rubbish the statement from Nigerian Customs Service after killing an unarmed man.
He wrote:
“Corrupt bunch. Y’all killed that man. You shot at unarmed civilians that’s all. So sad.”

See More: https://grandmarketsquare.com/don-jazzy-reacts-to-nigeria-customs-over-their-statement-after-its-personnel-shot-a-man-dead/
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Customs Over Their Statement."y’all Killed That Man" by biamadu: 6:42am On Feb 19, 2019
Lalasticlala Good Morning!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Customs Over Their Statement."y’all Killed That Man" by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 19, 2019
We know
But he can't sing a song against all these nonsense
Words on social media disappear after a while but a song never goes away.
Na there falz take pass am
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Customs Over Their Statement."y’all Killed That Man" by Makito015(m): 6:46am On Feb 19, 2019
Say no to jungle justice but I think that is what the custom official who shot the deceased deserve
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Customs Over Their Statement."y’all Killed That Man" by ifyalways(f): 6:47am On Feb 19, 2019
I saw that video and wondered why the killer custom dude was not killed on the spot? Slowly but sure death.

I'm afraid he will go Scot free, come out and kill more people knowing that the system is flawed.

The basic survival guide for Naija is : - Swallow all ego, be humble, offer bribe even when you are right and beg or stay firm, be ready to go for the kill.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Customs Over Their Statement."y’all Killed That Man" by Wizklynd23(m): 6:50am On Feb 19, 2019
Nigeria what is the way undecided
RIP to the death
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Customs Over Their Statement."y’all Killed That Man" by PapaNnamdi: 6:51am On Feb 19, 2019
Don jazzy...
the name sounds familiar

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Customs Over Their Statement."y’all Killed That Man" by Joshmodest(m): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
We know
But he can't sing a song against all these nonsense
Words on social media disappear after a while but a song never goes away.
Na there falz take pass am

The most important thing , is that a message has been passed whether through song or text....
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Customs Over Their Statement."y’all Killed That Man" by fagbohun4j(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2019
The rate at which these people operate is nothing to write home about. Come and see them in Ogun state, you will be scared. Whenever I'm traveling or going out, I always have it in mind that I will come across those law enforcement officers and I'm always ready to let go of my ready-made #200. You will see them laughing and recognize your car from afar. I no wan die. May God spare our lives and that of our family members and may we not die untimely death. Amen.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Customs Over Their Statement."y’all Killed That Man" by biamadu: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
fagbohun4j:
The rate at which these people operate is nothing to write home about. Come and see them in Ogun state, you will be scared. Whenever I'm traveling or going out, I always have it in mind that I will come across those law enforcement officers and I'm always ready to let go of my ready-made #200. You will see them laughing and recognize your car from afar. I no wan die. May God spare our lives and that of our family members and may we not die untimely death. Amen.
how about those who don't have the slightest idea of what's going on
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Customs Over Their Statement."y’all Killed That Man" by biamadu: 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Na wa ooo

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

COZA Members Rejoice As Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit To Preach / Check Out Mo' Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career (pics / Paul Okoye Subtly Shades Brother Peter Over N60M Tacha Audio Money, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.