Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

See Michelin Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Michelin Baby (1959 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Michelin Baby by AloyEmeka5: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2010
Meet the 'Michelin Baby': Chinese boy, 10 months, weighs the same as a six-year-old
By MAIL FOREIGN SERVICE
Last updated at 10:20 AM on 19th August 2010

A Chinese baby has become so chubby he now weighs the same as a six-year-old child.
Ten-month-old Lei Lei has been nicknamed the ‘Michelin Baby’ after tipping the scales at a whopping 20kg (3.1 stones).
According to his mother, Cheng Qingyu, her son was a normal weight at birth, but thanks to his ravenous appetite he has steadily ballooned since.

Chubby chops: Lei Lei weighs 20lbs but can just about be lifted up by his mother Cheng Qingyu

Hungry: Lei Lei, who was a normal weight at birth, loves to eat

She said: ‘No matter whatever he grabs, he unconsciously puts it in his mouth.
‘His most favourite thing is to eat.’
Lei Lei is currently in hospital in Yiyang, southern China’s Hunan province, where he is undergoing tests to see if there is a medical reason behind his weight gain.

All smiles: Lei Lei is currrently being observed in hospital to see if there is a medical explanation for his size
Despite his mammoth size, the portly youngster is not the largest baby in the world.
That accolade goes to Karan Singh, of Meerut, in India, who weighed an astonishing 3 stone 7lbs at the same age.

He's a grower: The portly youngster plays contentedly in his cot

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1304366/Chinese-Michelin-Baby-Lei-Lei-10-months-weighs-6-year-old.html#ixzz0xdMsESqn
Re: See Michelin Baby by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2010
I thought you had found my secret love child for ***** lipsrsealed
Re: See Michelin Baby by AloyEmeka5: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2010
Of course na. His father is Chinese and the mother is from Edo na. Finally, tpia will meet her match because this son can beat her to stupor if she dares disrespect his mother. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See Michelin Baby by coalcoal1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2010
the baby is so big. The head of the baby even looks like it is bigger than that of his mother , lol grin grin grin grin
Re: See Michelin Baby by 0hsisi: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Meet the 'Michelin Baby': Chinese boy, 10 months, weighs the same as a six-year-old
By MAIL FOREIGN SERVICE
Last updated at 10:20 AM on 19th August 2010

A Chinese baby has become so chubby he now weighs the same as a six-year-old child.
Ten-month-old Lei Lei has been nicknamed the ‘Michelin Baby’ after tipping the scales at a whopping 20kg (3.1 stones).
According to his mother, Cheng Qingyu, her son was a normal weight at birth, but thanks to his ravenous appetite he has steadily ballooned since.

Chubby chops: Lei Lei weighs 20lbs but can just about be lifted up by his mother Cheng Qingyu

Hungry: Lei Lei, who was a normal weight at birth, loves to eat

She said: ‘No matter whatever he grabs, he unconsciously puts it in his mouth.
‘His most favourite thing is to eat.’
Lei Lei is currently in hospital in Yiyang, southern China’s Hunan province, where he is undergoing tests to see if there is a medical reason behind his weight gain.

All smiles: Lei Lei is currrently being observed in hospital to see if there is a medical explanation for his size
Despite his mammoth size, the portly youngster is not the largest baby in the world.
That accolade goes to Karan Singh, of Meerut, in India, who weighed an astonishing 3 stone 7lbs at the same age.

He's a grower: The portly youngster plays contentedly in his cot

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1304366/Chinese-Michelin-Baby-Lei-Lei-10-months-weighs-6-year-old.html#ixzz0xdMsESqn

See how his bum bum tore his shorts
Re: See Michelin Baby by AloyEmeka5: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2010
Ohsis you get eyes o. I no see am b4.
Re: See Michelin Baby by AloyEmeka5: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2010
coal_coal:

the baby is so big. The head of the baby even looks like it is bigger than that of his mother ,  lol grin grin grin grin

Lol,
Re: See Michelin Baby by lao(f): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2010
I watched it yesterday and I wonder how she carrys him. I mean how do you rock a child like that to sleep.
Re: See Michelin Baby by AloyEmeka5: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2010
lao:

I watched it yesterday and I wonder how she carrys him. I mean how do you rock a child like that to sleep.

Give him amala, apu,eyan or even hamburger and watch him doze off for straight 12 hours.
Re: See Michelin Baby by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2010
Poor child. His mother's over feeding him, then she wonders why he's grown so large for his age. undecided
Re: See Michelin Baby by sophy09: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Give him amala, apu,eyan or even hamburger and watch him doze off for straight 12 hours.
grin

This kid can't even sleep on the mum's chest to sleep, he will crush her to death grin
Re: See Michelin Baby by 0hsisi: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2010
sophy09:

grin

This kid can't even sleep on the mum's chest to sleep, he will crush her to death grin

na wa!
That one na heavy load
Re: See Michelin Baby by AloyEmeka5: 12:01am On Aug 26, 2010
baby na baby. Better have a sumo baby than none.
Re: See Michelin Baby by 0hsisi: 12:46am On Aug 26, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

baby na baby. Better have a sumo baby than none.

a baby that may end up diabetic at one year old or with a massive heart attack
If he continues at that rate,he may not live beyond 10 years old
Re: See Michelin Baby by AloyEmeka5: 2:28am On Aug 26, 2010
0hsisi:

a baby that may end up diabetic at one year old or with a massive heart attack
If he continues at that rate,he may not live beyond 10 years old

Life is from God o. Even if he will end up diabetic, it is still better than having none.
Re: See Michelin Baby by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 26, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Life is from God o. Even if he will end up diabetic, it is still better than having none.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this.

It's criminal for a mother to over feed her child, to the point it becomes an acute health risk, which could kill him.
Re: See Michelin Baby by AloyEmeka5: 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2010
Siena:

We'll have to agree to disagree on this.

It's criminal for a mother to over feed her child, to the point it becomes an acute health risk, which could kill him.

It's criminal in the west and not in Nigeria or China. So. the mom didn't break any law. It could be unethical in Nigeria but surely not criminal.
Re: See Michelin Baby by skyndyp(f): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2010
The mum should stop feeding him anytime he wants to eat. Though i love chubby babies this one is too much abeg
Re: See Michelin Baby by AloyEmeka5: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2010
skyndyp:

The mum should stop feeding him anytime he wants to eat. Though i love chubby babies this one is too much abeg

And let him cry to infinity?. That baby is a pig in human skin.

Also, you are a very pretty lady. I am sure men are falling over themselves to get your hand in marriage. You are very very hot. Are you Itsekiri?
Re: See Michelin Baby by googles: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2010
thats one funny looking baby. undecided
Re: See Michelin Baby by femmy2010(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2010
Hope the baby doesn't eat phones ooOOO.
Re: See Michelin Baby by r231(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2010
^^^^ ;d ;d :d
Re: See Michelin Baby by Sissy3(f): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2010
hows the mom even able to carry him sef?
Re: See Michelin Baby by zenatta: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2010
michelin89:

I thought you had found my secret love child for ***** lipsrsealed

me too. rushed to see. My disappointment can only be imagined!

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Has Been Away For 18years. / Why Do The Poor Bear More Children Than The Rich? / Mother Vs Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.